Another best of.. thread...woo.

Options

Comments

• RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i just relooked and yeah ima have to agree with you and your earlier post. the polo squad was kinda just made on the fly by accumulating a group of people that had good gear and a name for themselves. we didn't really had any experience ppking together and that really hurt us. and as you said immunity had sk and cursed that ALWAYS pk together, and the other 4 members have been together for a long time. we lostm plain and simple... i would love to do it again and ima say good fight to you guys ^_^

I cant tell if your trolling me stud xD
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hi, my name is proski, i use text as weapons in threads i don't read then look like a dumbass for agreeing with who i just tried to make fun of.

nobody brought up the tournament until rion posted it as if served as a credential for SK. my click of friend's point is that it shows nothing to his skill, skill which, on a mmorpg, has also been unanimously agreed on to be a joke, thanks for acknowledging that.

I get autobanned if I make elusive now cos the gms are feddup of my bs. how dare me get bored and make it for fun for myself. i guess getting 30 people while i was on vacation is less of a sting to your guys collective e-integrity then when your friends and ex-members would ditch you guys for us and then come crawling back to you when it blew up in their faces as you built up internally having your own tws not manipulated by me for the past year and a half because nobody wanted to stay with you sexy tigers.

/10chars
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hi, my name is agentpotato, i white knight in threads i don't read then look like a dumbass for agreeing with who i just tried to make fun of.

nobody brought up the tournament until rion posted it as if served as a credential for SK. everyone elses point is that it shows nothing to his skill, skill which, on a mmorpg, has also been unanimously agreed on to be a joke, thanks for acknowledging that.

oh look, another elusive joke. how dare me get bored and make it for fun on a dead server, i guess getting 30 people while i was on vacation is less of a sting to your guys collective e-integrity then when your friends and members would regularly ditch you guys for us as you sidelined every good tw for the past year and a half because nobody wanted to stay with you lousy killjoys.

fluffy, hotshotGG's even exist on pwi forums. REAAAAAAAAAAAAL! hahaha

you call me a white knight that agrees with people that he trys to make fun of, then proceed to write another paragraph calling me a white knight that agrees with people he's trying to make fun of?

hey, just be glad at least someone is bored enough to pay attention to your useless drivel and respond with more of the same. I know I am
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thank you sir bro friend pal rionhale, i'm glad my words hurt enough for you to consider them "weapons" ahahah
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Since i have quit, PWI now takes skill? I am experiencing a "major disconnect" from the pwi community. The stupidity of this thread is incredible, if you think this game takes skill you are experiencing a "major disconnect" with your brain. PWI Pvp is won by

1. Gear (80% of fights)
    2. Class (18% of fights)
    3. Skill (2% of fights)

Everyone who massively cash shop's feels this "major disconnect". You have no idea how many fights you have won because of your gear, and to say otherwise just shows how deluded you are about your gear.

oh my, this troll took it hook line and sinker

brb coining more phrases like 'major disconnect' for smart young trolls to latch onto

p.s.

AgentPotato said it first:

"OPness is the #1 cause of incompetence in this game, trust me I know from experience."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you call me a white knight that agrees with people that he trys to make fun of, then proceed to write another paragraph calling me a white knight that agrees with people he's trying to make fun of?

hey, just be glad at least someone is bored enough to pay attention to your useless drivel and respond with more of the same. I know I am

yes, i said something to you on a forum on the internet, AND THEN gave you a reason why! how superfluous.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    yes, i said something to you on a forum on the internet, AND THEN gave you a reason why! how superfluous.

now I know why you guys get so much fun out of trolling

truly a genius occupation
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thank you sir bro friend pal rionhale, i'm glad my words hurt enough for you to consider them "weapons" ahahah

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa367/rionhale/proskips.jpg?t=1312268657

b:avoid

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1. Gear (80% of fights) Where does % of this go when all are equally geared?

This game in genral is based on..timeing, knowledge, and manipulation of mathmetics, and game mechanics. The better you understand those elements, the more "skilled" you can be.

While a r9 +12 everything, could relistically play -pwi- smashing random buttons and win all the time. in reality, that method wouldn't work if everyone had r9 +12

I know a few random button smasher from here who played on vendetta, and pretty much was fail at thier own class.
  • SK_Takeuchi - Archosaur
    SK_Takeuchi - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

LOL.... anw i read everything from page 1.... u guys should stop... i mean those people who trolls....

TRUTH is... i am no good on STUN LOCK cuz i am only using Wireless Broadband ( U GUYS KNOW THAT EVER SINCE I PLAY THIS PWI).... my normal PING is always red which is 600...

anw... why ALWAYS ME?..... im not even saying that, i am good.... LOL

even though Jas(_CurseD) told me to ignore this.... anw... just drop it already....

JUST PLAY LIKE A GOOD KIDb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Former Leader of Sleeping Forest....
    Descendant from heaven...

SKY KING: Takeuchi Sora
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL.... anw i read everything from page 1.... u guys should stop... i mean those people who trolls....

TRUTH is... i am no good on STUN LOCK cuz i am only using Wireless Broadband ( U GUYS KNOW THAT EVER SINCE I PLAY THIS PWI).... my normal PING is always red which is 600...

even though Jas(_CurseD) told me to ignore this.... anw... just drop it already....

Id like to say dont cut yourself short sk,
    but its totally up to you, I know your not a loudmouth, and if you dont want me defending your skills on your behalf thats fine and I no longer shall mention a word. b:shutup
    Was good fun on this forum for a change nevertheless though lol. b:surrender

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

It is always you because you have "descendant from heaven" in your signature.

Rion is just trying his hand at trolling, until one day he woke up with a 8 paragraph post with a color coordinated system and spent 15 minutes designing the new PWI scroll of tome.
    This relates to you because we are arguing over its your skill or gear, sorta random on your part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It is always you because you have "descendant from heaven" in your signature.

Rion is just trying his hand at trolling, until one day he woke up with a 8 paragraph post with a color coordinated system and spent 15 minutes designing the new PWI scroll of tome.
    This relates to you because we are arguing over its your skill or gear, sorta random on your part.

Actually all I did with the tome joke pic, was take a screenshot, block colour the text that was there and replace it with a text box and type in whatever... very basic if you know how to use photoshop.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nvm it Rion... Im not talking about u... I mean those obviously trolls on me, i thank u on depending me but its useless against these whole server,

Quote:

C.C on code geass " i said that the R9 is the power of the king which would condemn you to a life of solitude. I think thats not quite correct right? SK_Takeuchi?"

Lol i love anime
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nvm it Rion... Im not talking about u... I mean those obviously trolls on me, i thank u on depending me but its useless against these whole server,

Quote:

C.C on code geass " i said that the R9 is the power of the king which would condemn you to a life of solitude. I think thats not quite correct right? SK_Takeuchi?"

Lol i love anime

Wow, SK, miraculous recovery for you. I seem to remember you posting on the Nemesis forums you were very ill and dying from brain cancer so you had to quit the game before this miraculous recovery that finds you now in Immunity. AMAZING!! What an upstanding, honest person to have this miracle happen to. So happy for you.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rionhale: sk #1

rest of the universe: skill isn't required for people to appear "good" on this game anymore. so uh, yeah, that thing about sk? you aren't exactly right there sir

rionhale: WELL thats not true, i still play this game to be the best and try improve my gear every day, so when i'm at west gate and I see two full r9's herp derping each other, i know which of the two is a better cash shopper, erm skilled player. trust ME, i've SEEN sk do things before that make him stand out.

bloodmystic: ok, and i've seen **** stand out in a salad bar.

rionhale: [Press to Skip this AD now]

Proski: this video shows absolutely nothing

rionhale: [Press to skip this AD now]

Potato: i more or less agree with proski's point about skill.i only came here to defend immunity's expert timing since, as a call of duty player, i know all about dem timings.

fluffy: what a joke

Rionhale: you can't say that, you quit the game.

fluffy: no, the only thing i quit is waiting for you to not be ****.

SK: hi, me gun agree with Proski and admit everything he was just saying. But pls.. dun disturb me mighty powers i was in the middle of meditating.

i am glad the first thread i really posted in for the past few months has caused major disconnects like i'm comcast, and the wind god to fall from his throne in heaven.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    rionhale: sk #1

rest of the universe: skill isn't required for people to appear "good" on this game anymore. so uh, yeah, that thing about sk? you aren't exactly right there sir

rionhale: WELL thats not true, i still play this game to be the best and try improve my gear every day, so when i'm at west gate and I see two full r9's herp derping each other, i know which of the two is a better cash shopper, erm skilled player. trust ME, i've SEEN sk do things before that make him stand out.

bloodmystic: ok, and i've seen **** stand out in a salad bar.

rionhale: [Press to Skip this AD now]

Proski: this video shows absolutely nothing

rionhale: [Press to skip this AD now]

Potato: i more or less agree with proski's point about skill.i only came here to defend immunity's expert timing since, as a call of duty player, i know all about dem timings.

fluffy: what a joke

Rionhale: you can't say that, you quit the game.

fluffy: no, the only thing i quit is waiting for you to not be ****.

SK: hi, me gun agree with Proski and admit everything he was just saying. But pls.. dun disturb me mighty powers i was in the middle of meditating.

i am glad the first thread i really posted in for the past few months has caused major disconnects like i'm comcast, and the wind god to fall from his throne in heaven.

Thanks for the cliff notes, got me caught up real quick.
    Actually all I did with the tome joke pic, was take a screenshot, block colour the text that was there and replace it with a text box and type in whatever... very basic if you know how to use photoshop.

I think his point was you spending ANY amount of time on an effort to troll.
    Wow, SK, miraculous recovery for you. I seem to remember you posting on the Nemesis forums you were very ill and dying from brain cancer so you had to quit the game before this miraculous recovery that finds you now in Immunity. AMAZING!! What an upstanding, honest person to have this miracle happen to. So happy for you.

Well he obviously had a very small Grade I brain tumor located at a very convenient spot for surgery. Sk is also under the age of 30 with perfect physical health while under the supervision of the best brain surgeons our planet has to offer. Or....?

Btw our first active thread in a long time? b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • lastwarrior85
    lastwarrior85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Lol i remember that post.
    edited August 2011
    Options

Hehe ty katty... truth is i only play a lil bit now cuz when i play that long my head starting to hurts... its like a perma migrain... anw me and jas have a reason on leaving nemesis... imma mention it... i know some people knows about geo and mishaslahin issue....

tats all...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Err i cant really figure out what this post is about now. Some facts-

1:Peta was one shot by me 10 seconds into start of tourney
    2:1300 ping so idk where my teammates where
    3:Aquazors soul of silence is mindfvking
    4:Cursed and Sk chased me for god knows how long in a circle while Aquazor had his way with me from the middle -___-
    5:Zarbone is R9 +12 not +10 or +11. Zarbone > or < *somebody* idk and idc
    6:I liked the way immunity handled the attack on polo. Yes i found it organized and target specific. Which team was gear wise OP or whatever dosent really matter. Kudos to the winner.

TY b:bye
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Err i cant really figure out what this post is about now. Some facts-

1:Peta was one shot by me 10 seconds into start of tourney
    2:1300 ping so idk where my teammates where
    3:Aquazors soul of silence is mindfvking
    4:Cursed and Sk chased me for god knows how long in a circle while Aquazor had his way with me from the middle -___-
    5:Zarbone is R9 +12 not +10 or +11. Zarbone > or < *somebody* idk and idc
    6:I liked the way immunity handled the attack on polo. Yes i found it organized and target specific. Which team was gear wise OP or whatever dosent really matter. Kudos to the winner.

TY b:bye

Petition to create a separate thread to discuss the pwic outcome so our esteemed trolls aren't needlessly confused and mislead as to who or what to troll

b:thanks
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Too lazy to create a thread. Live with it agent
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Polo had to chance to win v/s Immunity neways, knew that from the start. They barely made it past Nemesis. we took out all the Polo's real quickly(stud was the only one who survived most, Zaibeast? what were u thinking when u arma'd/stunned me thro IG b:chuckle), and Shrimp went into force stealth, and never came back :/. Shrimp came back after most ppl eliminated themselves, everything was over and took me out when i was engaged with OMGBowPewPew who was killed by Kat after my purge proced on him. Kat was the only one left, and we knew it was over. Oh and Polo had 7 ppl in thr team(cough Synthetic cough). Shrimp had played the shadow assassin game very well(kudos), but then again it wudnt hav worked with Immunity, they had 105s in thr squad, they came prepared. im just saying.
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I hereby dub Rion the new Pope of Archosaur server. (Can I do that? b:puzzled)

And yeah Rion a pure vit barb in TT99 +5 gear and a r8 wep +4 stands an awesome chance against 3?4? R9+10. Bleh who cares.

Oh and my barb is NOT built for pk. It's built PURELY for TW. I do admit that I hardly...well never pk on my barb. But regardless no matter how "skilled" I am, there is no way in hell I'd be able to beat a full r9 +10 geared up the assed player. But hey, if you think you're so pro and are hella "skilled" and can do it, kudos to you I suppose. I have no idea why I have to state the obvious lol.

Lol SK, if you think your connection sucks, mines probably worse. Try playing at the absolute minimum, no effects on your screen and STILL lag like a ho when more than 3 people are on your screen. b:bye
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I hereby dub Rion the new Pope of Archosaur server. (Can I do that? b:puzzled)

And yeah Rion a pure vit barb in TT99 +5 gear and a r8 wep +4 stands an awesome chance against 3?4? R9+10. Bleh who cares.

Oh and my barb is NOT built for pk. It's built PURELY for TW. I do admit that I hardly...well never pk on my barb. But regardless no matter how "skilled" I am, there is no way in hell I'd be able to beat a full r9 +10 geared up the assed player. But hey, if you think you're so pro and are hella "skilled" and can do it, kudos to you I suppose. I have no idea why I have to state the obvious lol.

Lol SK, if you think your connection sucks, mines probably worse. Try playing at the absolute minimum, no effects on your screen and STILL lag like a ho when more than 3 people are on your screen. b:bye

Maybe read my posts before posting yourself zai, I made it clear you were not in the gear-league of the r9s, but you were on equal gear with the armour of our veno/cleric but worse weapon than the cleric, better weapon than the veno.

And I completely disagree, barb can be one of the best pk/pvp classes out there if one builds it so, personally I got that whole idea from watching Yellowlight, he added extra dex to his barb for axeplay way before id even considered it.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Err dont talk about first round. Aquamiles and Rob_Tigers on me from the start? b:surrender That was a sexy nemesis and endgame gank on us
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Maybe read my posts before posting yourself zai, I made it clear you were not in the gear-league of the r9s, but you were on equal gear with the armour of our veno/cleric but worse weapon than the cleric, better weapon than the veno.

And I completely disagree, barb can be one of the best pk/pvp classes out there if one builds it so, personally I got that whole idea from watching Yellowlight, he added extra dex to his barb for axeplay way before id even considered it.

LOL you basically compared each player to fit your Polo had better gear theory. Then again Proski or Blood (too lazy to look) pointed it out already. Why would you compare a barb to a veno? Both classes play a different role in this game. Then again, the pope's always right

And if YOU read my post, my barb is built purely for TW. I know for a fact that barbs can be one of the most useful pk classes out there if they had a bit more dext to up their accuracy. Again, my barb is built PURELY for TW. Nowhere in my post have I said that barbs suck in pk.
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes, you take out the biggest fish in the lake(no pun intended), before the others. Thats how it goes. Anyone wudve done the same even to us if we were in the same position, having the strongest line up in the group.
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes, you take out the biggest fish in the lake(no pun intended), before the others. Thats how it goes. Anyone wudve done the same even to us if we were in the same position, having the strongest line up in the group.

oh shrimp is the only fish in the lake, does that automatically make him the main target? (lol im silly). and i love ju zai b:dirty
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options

Polo > strongest lineup overall.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-