Another best of.. thread...woo.

Options

Comments

• StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Polo > strongest lineup overall.

thats debatable, you guys had 105s in your squad (cursed and SK) that could see shrimp, bringing down his efficiency. a wizzy and psy are GREAT in group pk, arguably more of a factor than an archer.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thats debatable, you guys had 105s in your squad (cursed and SK) that could see shrimp, bringing down his efficiency. a wizzy and psy are GREAT in group pk, arguably more of a factor than an archer.

You mean shrimp can't bang his head on the keyboard and kill equally geared players that could see him? Omg Sin class is just so nurfed, remove detection pots now! b:surrender
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You mean shrimp can't bang his head on the keyboard and kill equally geared players that could see him? Omg Sin class is just so nurfed, remove detection pots now! b:surrender

i never said he wasn't useful, i said he wasn't as EFFECTIVE...
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ooooo look what i started b:chuckle
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cash shopping mmorpg players, what a trip
  • lastwarrior85
    lastwarrior85 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    plain and simple, Immunity won the tournament because of skills and cash shopping, and cash shopping contributed way more to them winning than skills are. look at the roster of the tournament again and look at which guild has the best geared players overall. i wonder why asccend didn't send their best geared members, maybe theere was a time conflict, since 4 PM was a stupid time to schedule that event. r9's make all the difference in tw/pvp. the top guild in the server has the most rank 9's followed by immunity then nem. my 3 spark sage BT wud barely tick the charm of Curse and i was r8+10 before. it's not fun anymore sage BT and BIDS are suppose to be skills of mass destruction but that's not the case anymore. a non-rank 9 wizard now have to wait until the rank 9's has been hf'ed, purged, or at half hp to throw bt/bids
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    plain and simple, Immunity won the tournament because of skills and cash shopping, and cash shopping contributed way more to them winning than skills are. look at the roster of the tournament again and look at which guild has the best geared players overall. i wonder why asccend didn't send their best geared members, maybe theere was a time conflict, since 4 PM was a stupid time to schedule that event. r9's make all the difference in tw/pvp. the top guild in the server has the most rank 9's followed by immunity then nem. my 3 spark sage BT wud barely tick the charm of Curse and i was r8+10 before. it's not fun anymore sage BT and BIDS are suppose to be skills of mass destruction but that's not the case anymore. a non-rank 9 wizard now have to wait until the rank 9's has been hf'ed, purged, or at half hp to throw bt/bids
    Welcome to pwi, continue trying to keep the forums alive with your very informative posts. b:surrender
    cash shopping mmorpg players, what a trip
    At least your part of the trip.
    Stud...who's post are you reading?
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

If you watch the video, you can see that both SK and cursed used other apoth early on, and never attacked shrimp until he came out of stealth on his own. So theoretically, yes, they could have reduced his effectiveness, but the only person I could see reducing shrimps effectiveness was shrimp himself. I never saw him use a single control skill, only anti-stun, IG, and of course force stealth.

Now that Zarbone says he has +12, we know immunity was facing 3 +12 r9 weapons, where as polo was looking at 2 +10 and I think one +11 on rion.

And to any readers who try to convince themselves that the difference between +10 and +12 isn't that much, I recommend a few hours of good solid facedesking to clear your head.

Watch the video, both sides made mistakes, but polo made more of them, and worse ones. Zai stomping around in human form the entire time trying to solo cursed? wtf? lol Lusin trying to solo SK almost the whole time when he could have slept him and moved on, and then healing an archer that wasn't even taking any hits, while he himself was being attacked by rion and sk, without plume shell. Miz got what... one purge in? ... oh wait...
    And shrimp just pissed around the entire time while the rest of his squad was getting annihilated.
    Stud and Zarbone were the only ones that didn't appear to be facerolling the whole time, but two of them isn't enough.

Of course hindsight is 20/20. But whoever it was that said Immunity outcashshopped Polo and as a result were the winners... just lol...

Rion and Cursed were both amazing team players. SK did about as well as Stud. Peta unfortunately got a purge and hf within the first few seconds. Enma purged Miz lak a bosss b:dirty, and Aquazor did his r8 armours proud, tanking zarbony's +12 r9 bow for a good bit and staying alive for the whole thing.

There ya go. Agent's synopsis. 'Cos everyone cares so much. b:cute
  • Swannx - Archosaur
    Swannx - Archosaur Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you watch the video, you can see that both SK and cursed used other apoth early on, and never attacked shrimp until he came out of stealth on his own. So theoretically, yes, they could have reduced his effectiveness, but the only person I could see reducing shrimps effectiveness was shrimp himself. I never saw him use a single control skill, only anti-stun, IG, and of course force stealth.

Now that Zarbone says he has +12, we know immunity was facing 3 +12 r9 weapons, where as polo was looking at 2 +10 and I think one +11 on rion.

And to any readers who try to convince themselves that the difference between +10 and +12 isn't that much, I recommend a few hours of good solid facedesking to clear your head.

Watch the video, both sides made mistakes, but polo made more of them, and worse ones. Zai stomping around in human form the entire time trying to solo cursed? wtf? lol Lusin trying to solo SK almost the whole time when he could have slept him and moved on, and then healing an archer that wasn't even taking any hits, while he himself was being attacked by rion and sk, without plume shell. Miz got what... one purge in? ... oh wait...
    And shrimp just pissed around the entire time while the rest of his squad was getting annihilated.
    Stud and Zarbone were the only ones that didn't appear to be facerolling the whole time, but two of them isn't enough.

Of course hindsight is 20/20. But whoever it was that said Immunity outcashshopped Polo and as a result were the winners... just lol...

Rion and Cursed were both amazing team players. SK did about as well as Stud. Peta unfortunately got a purge and hf within the first few seconds. Enma purged Miz lak a bosss b:dirty, and Aquazor did his r8 armours proud, tanking zarbony's +12 r9 bow for a good bit and staying alive for the whole thing.

There ya go. Agent's synopsis. 'Cos everyone cares so much. b:cute

3 +12 r9, 1 +10 r9, 1 +10 lunar/gx, 1 +4 r8
    v
    1 +11 r9, 3 +10 r9, 1 +12 r8, 1 +8 neon purgatory
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol this thread is so off track now, lets now talk about the best pve players! b:nosebleed
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You all take this game way too seriously. -___-

Its a bore when you put no effort into it. b:shutup

Rion's idea is good, people get their panties in a twist when the precious pvp rep is on the line. b:shocked But then, when hasn't one of Rion's ideas been good. b:shy
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the only good idea is one that lasts for 3 hours, and selflessly includes 160 people

b:thanks
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    -_-" Hence i say Aquazors soul of silence mindfvked me to no end b:cry. Cudve killed him if SK and Cursed didnt love me so much b:sad
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WTB another server wide PK war b:surrender
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the only good idea is one that lasts for 3 hours, and selflessly includes 160 people

b:thanks

...Elusive?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nice, such a active thread, obviously cause of kitty`s visit earlier. I couldnt bother reading Rions reply, it was such a boring wall of text, couldnt force myself. I dunno who is best geared nor do I care. I found it funny how Rion is boasting he 1shot ppl with arma, it requires no skill, literally. 1shotting is the way to play this game that is all about gear and zero bout skill, no wait, you do push arma, god you are awesome!

You talk bout Zai failing PK, I never said anything bout his PK skills, though I`m not sure if I did say I meant what he pulls off in TWs. I can be god awesome on 100 meters sprint but that doesnt mean I can do any good on marathon. Similar yet still different and therefore it`s dumb to argue over his PK skills when it was discussed bout his TW skills. I myself rarely PK`d cause of being one of the poor kids, I saved charms for TWs etc. couldnt afford burning em for PK & 30min sl just drove me crazy.

And I never said all R9s are bad skill wise, number of those is just shocking or at least it was. The last pope was ****ty R9 archer, I was lot more afraid of Nem R8 archers than by him during December. And still, the pope was considered best archer on server by many, mostly Nem members but still. It`s just a great example of how ppl just see R9 and either dont see gears part or just assume R9 must be good. Then again, I dont know when this server has actually thought bout things objectively instead of using these threads as a "Rank ppl according to gear".

Actually, I have to say something bout the whole gear thing on Polo vs Immunity fight. I assume both miz and lusin are R9+12, veno & cleric. Sure, those weapons do hurt, I know miz has hit my barb for 25k in TW but I expect it to be triple sparked, which cant really be done in small scale PvP. Thing is, Veno & cleric dont depend that much on gear. What you want veno to do? Purge, amplify? Throw pet at em, hit some spells too? Cleric to sleep, heal, debuff? Hit something too when not busy? The weapons refine doesnt play such a major part for that as it plays for ppl who mostly DD. I dont know who had the best gear but putting miz & lusin just as R9+12 aint the right way to compare gears, they play support classes where gear doesnt play that big part.

And as for Rion wanting to talk bout PvE, I challenge you to do TT2-3 Wurlord, with following conditions, the ones kitty pulled it off. You can have buffs but no cleric heals or charm. Your squad should consist of you and 4 other ppl, 89- sin, axe bm, a psy & veno. No refines +5 on any weapons and you`ll be wearing TT90, max refine +3. I was under 100, so was all off the squad I think, refines all around were likely under the ones set on the rules but I still think it could be "fun challenge". Now, that is far from impossible or even exactly hard but with gear condition & no charm rule it does require some timing.

Ps. Kitty checks forums again someday, he is factionless so pm me here if you want him to appear in your TWs. Oh yeah, 20k hp R8 barb, joke of a gear compared to big factions but there still is small ones TWing?
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nice, such a active thread, obviously cause of kitty`s visit earlier. I couldnt bother reading Rions reply, it was such a boring wall of text, couldnt force myself. I dunno who is best geared nor do I care. I found it funny how Rion is boasting he 1shot ppl with arma, it requires no skill, literally. 1shotting is the way to play this game that is all about gear and zero bout skill, no wait, you do push arma, god you are awesome!

You talk bout Zai failing PK, I never said anything bout his PK skills, though I`m not sure if I did say I meant what he pulls off in TWs. I can be god awesome on 100 meters sprint but that doesnt mean I can do any good on marathon. Similar yet still different and therefore it`s dumb to argue over his PK skills when it was discussed bout his TW skills. I myself rarely PK`d cause of being one of the poor kids, I saved charms for TWs etc. couldnt afford burning em for PK & 30min sl just drove me crazy.

And I never said all R9s are bad skill wise, number of those is just shocking or at least it was. The last pope was ****ty R9 archer, I was lot more afraid of Nem R8 archers than by him during December. And still, the pope was considered best archer on server by many, mostly Nem members but still. It`s just a great example of how ppl just see R9 and either dont see gears part or just assume R9 must be good. Then again, I dont know when this server has actually thought bout things objectively instead of using these threads as a "Rank ppl according to gear".

Actually, I have to say something bout the whole gear thing on Polo vs Immunity fight. I assume both miz and lusin are R9+12, veno & cleric. Sure, those weapons do hurt, I know miz has hit my barb for 25k in TW but I expect it to be triple sparked, which cant really be done in small scale PvP. Thing is, Veno & cleric dont depend that much on gear. What you want veno to do? Purge, amplify? Throw pet at em, hit some spells too? Cleric to sleep, heal, debuff? Hit something too when not busy? The weapons refine doesnt play such a major part for that as it plays for ppl who mostly DD. I dont know who had the best gear but putting miz & lusin just as R9+12 aint the right way to compare gears, they play support classes where gear doesnt play that big part.

And as for Rion wanting to talk bout PvE, I challenge you to do TT2-3 Wurlord, with following conditions, the ones kitty pulled it off. You can have buffs but no cleric heals or charm. Your squad should consist of you and 4 other ppl, 89- sin, axe bm, a psy & veno. No refines +5 on any weapons and you`ll be wearing TT90, max refine +3. I was under 100, so was all off the squad I think, refines all around were likely under the ones set on the rules but I still think it could be "fun challenge". Now, that is far from impossible or even exactly hard but with gear condition & no charm rule it does require some timing.

Ps. Kitty checks forums again someday, he is factionless so pm me here if you want him to appear in your TWs. Oh yeah, 20k hp R8 barb, joke of a gear compared to big factions but there still is small ones TWing?

hypocrit much? where did I boast about 1 shotting anyone with arma? My hp is 1k more than zai's lol. I dont use something that is gna get me killed in important situation like pwic.
    Ive never heard anyone call geo the best archer lol.
    As for the wurlord thing... u do know me and cursed duod harpy wraith for 4mins and killed it... with no buffs... :/

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    u all suck b:chuckle b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nice, such a active thread, obviously cause of kitty`s visit earlier.

lol the activity on this thread has nothing to do with ur post, u give yourself too much credit.
    out of all the self-claimed trolls, u far exceeded everybody else in boring me to a snooze..

bro please...
  • LOLraped - Archosaur
    LOLraped - Archosaur Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    <----

Nuff said
  • PinkPantiez - Archosaur
    PinkPantiez - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Stud wont be happy your rating aqua so highly above him. lol.

aqua has 2 pieces of r9 +5 with immac sharding, (sleeves and legs or chest i think), but a +12 g14 rank 8 soulsphere, hes good though, knows how to play his class, i think he stayed in white to stay alive, and we all used omallys.

stud is full +10 with g13 +10 lunar claws and 19.5k hp? sorry does that not count to anything, hes got like 2k less hp than sk? thats underpowered man.

and ofc shrimp +11 3 pieces of gear in addition to +12 r9 daggs before the tourny, forget to mention that too? lol

We were not expected by anyone to win, everyone id talked to had polo as the faves to thrash us, and knowing and seeing the players from each team beforehand many times we could prep ourselves who to target.

Polo Team:

Player: | Shrimp | Miz | lusin | Zarbone | Stud | Zaibeast

Weapon(s): | +12 r9 | +12 r9 | +10 r9 | +12 r9 | +10 lunar/gx (unsure of refines) | r8 +4 (unsure)

Armour: | mix of nirvana, tt99/rank 8 +10-+11 | full r9 +10 | full r9 +10 | mix of nirvana(?) rank 8 tt99 +?| full +10 lunar/tt nirvana/tt99 | tt99 r8?

Immunity Team:

Player: | CurseD | RioN | SK | Aquazor | Peta | Enma

Weapon(s): | +10 r9 | +11 r9 | +10 r9 | +12 r8 | +10 r9 | +8 lunar

Armour: |full +10 r9 | mix of tt99-tt nirvana +10 | full r9 +10 | 2 piece r9 +6, r8 +5 | +3 tt99 | +5 tt99/1 piece +2 nirvana +3 tt90

in terms of armour:

2 r9 full sets vs 2 r9 full sets +10 miz/lusin vs sk/cursed.
    2 nirvana/tt +10 +11 (idk zarbs refines so i wont count him here, but i think hes +10 nirvana) vs 1 tt/nirvana +10 shrimp/stud vs rionhale

tt99/nirvana vs tt99/90green/ +5 &1piece nirvana +2 zarb vs enma

+5 tt99 vs +3 tt99 zaibeast vs peta

which leaves aqua's armour with no equivelant being rank 8 +5, and 2 piece rank 9 +6, its a mix better gear than the tt99s, but far worse refines than the r9s.

personnally it seems to me that polos squad overall has the more refinement, i do know zarb has some +10, and he was attempting to buy a +12 orb the other week, for his bow?
    but in terms of armour the arcanes in immunity's squad are far worse geared than the armours of the polo squad.
    See peta drop in like 5 seconds? +3 tt99 vs hf and r9 bow, cant be tanked like lusin tanks.

You cut miz and lusin way too short in your statements, ignoring how op their gears are completely.

So in terms of weapons:

4 r9 +10-+12 vs 4 r9 x3 +10 x1 +11,
    1 r8 +5(?) vs 1 r8 +12,
    1 lunar +10 vs 1 lunar +8

VS stats firepower with weapons, in terms of the weapon's grade, and refinement.

r9 +12 vs r9 +11,
    shrimp > rion
    r9 +12 vs r9 +10,
    miz > cursed
    r9 +12 vs r9 +10,
    zarb > peta
    r9 +10 vs r9 +10,
    lusin = sk
    r8 +12 vs lunar g13 +10,
    aqua > stud
    r8 +4 vs lunar g13 +8,
    zai > enma

If you look at it this way, 4 stronger polo weapons than immunity, 1 equal, 1 under.
    edit: and even if zarb is +10 r9 (which i dont think is true) thats still means 3 stronger polo weps 2 equal 1 under.

edit2: zarb confirmed +12 r9 bow, zai +4 r8 weapon.

Full rank 9 +10? Check my gear again, 2 pieces are +10, boots, helm, wrists and cape are all +6. Cursed has what shards? Full JoSD and Im all garnet/vit stone/citrine gems. Cursed> me. My weapon is the only good part, but I didn't even get to use it in tourney, I died pretty fast.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Full rank 9 +10? Check my gear again, 2 pieces are +10, boots, helm, wrists and cape are all +6. Cursed has what shards? Full JoSD and Im all garnet/vit stone/citrine gems. Cursed> me. My weapon is the only good part, but I didn't even get to use it in tourney, I died pretty fast.

I only said Miz > Cursed in terms of the weapon's grade, and refinement.

Also slight typo Full R9 set w/some +10. Ty for the correction.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • PinkPantiez - Archosaur
    PinkPantiez - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I only said Miz > Cursed in terms of the weapon's grade, and refinement.

Also slight typo Full R9 set w/some +10. Ty for the correction.

Definitely slight, 2k+ hp makes 0 difference....
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Definitely slight, 2k+ hp makes 0 difference....

im 25k and r9 sins kill me in no time...

example:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2i0ezq1.jpg

lawl.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited August 2011
    Options
    btw rion another small correction that you should make... its group pk, so im not using my claws im using axes.... soooooo im running around with TT90 gold +5 axes not my +10 claws, just wanted to clear things b:bye
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    btw rion another small correction that you should make... its group pk, so im not using my claws im using axes.... soooooo im running around with TT90 gold +5 axes not my +10 claws, just wanted to clear things b:bye

yah I didnt know your gx refines.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hypocrit much?
    I didnt read yours, you read mine, win much?
    where did I boast about 1 shotting anyone with arma?
    I still do stuff like for example pull a bloodmystic see a group of 20 Ascends at Nameless white name and go in solo to Ninja Arma bomb then all, then flee without a scratch and let the carebear QQfest begin, but its all just in good fun, they should welcome the pk action, they wanna practice ill give them it.

Instead I get Liu qqing, pming me calling me a d!ck for killing all his members rofl.
    Its not like I went in with an army, 1 barb vs 20 people and im apparently a d!ck, lawl.

Found it! I knew I could count on that wall.
    My hp is 1k more than zai's lol. I dont use something that is gna get me killed in important situation like pwic.

And I still wasnt talking bout pwic. I wasnt there and I aint gonna comment on what happened there, cant really bother looking videos too much to actually be able to comment em on detailed level. I was talking bout TW situation where zai lives when he shoulda been dead ages ago, pretty much got perfect timing for it. I only said he does incredible things in TWs, never commented on how he does in PK as that isnt something I`m too familiar of, obviously cause I rarely did PK when I played.

Ive never heard anyone call geo the best archer lol.

Nem did, I believe it was mostly cause he was the pope but it was a good example. He was R9, he was talked bout but he was far from good, the rare encounters I had with him, I won mostly. Actually the only smaller scale PvP he won against me was tourney where I didnt notice to squad guildie BM = I too got stunned and wondered wtf is going on, lol.
    As for the wurlord thing... u do know me and cursed duod harpy wraith for 4mins and killed it... with no buffs... :/

And harpy? I really havent got too much experience with her but the server wide event we had ages ago, I tanked her while still being clawbuild, with cleris & everthing down for ~1min till my charm didnt come from cd in time. Actually am not sure if I was clawbuild or if it was pre rank sales, I do remember being ~16k hp fully buffed back then though. But it would be interesting to try that tbh, sadly I cant afford your gear or am not even motivated to get it if I could, I play way too little, logged once in game during last 3 weeks or so.

Dont get me wrong, the way I talk, I dont think I`m actually really good, more like bit better than average. I just tend to put the bar at "if your not better than I am, you cant be too awesome". Point being, ppl who I consider to be distinctly better than I am and also posses great gear, numbers aint too high. And yet all there seems to be on this thread, when it`s on topic, is R9s with high refines, when chances of picking somebody, who is more than merely average player with godly gear, are slim.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I didnt read yours, you read mine, win much?

Found it! I knew I could count on that wall.

And I still wasnt talking bout pwic. I wasnt there and I aint gonna comment on what happened there, cant really bother looking videos too much to actually be able to comment em on detailed level. I was talking bout TW situation where zai lives when he shoulda been dead ages ago, pretty much got perfect timing for it. I only said he does incredible things in TWs, never commented on how he does in PK as that isnt something I`m too familiar of, obviously cause I rarely did PK when I played.

Nem did, I believe it was mostly cause he was the pope but it was a good example. He was R9, he was talked bout but he was far from good, the rare encounters I had with him, I won mostly. Actually the only smaller scale PvP he won against me was tourney where I didnt notice to squad guildie BM = I too got stunned and wondered wtf is going on, lol.

And harpy? I really havent got too much experience with her but the server wide event we had ages ago, I tanked her while still being clawbuild, with cleris & everthing down for ~1min till my charm didnt come from cd in time. Actually am not sure if I was clawbuild or if it was pre rank sales, I do remember being ~16k hp fully buffed back then though. But it would be interesting to try that tbh, sadly I cant afford your gear or am not even motivated to get it if I could, I play way too little, logged once in game during last 3 weeks or so.

Dont get me wrong, the way I talk, I dont think I`m actually really good, more like bit better than average. I just tend to put the bar at "if your not better than I am, you cant be too awesome". Point being, ppl who I consider to be distinctly better than I am and also posses great gear, numbers aint too high. And yet all there seems to be on this thread, when it`s on topic, is R9s with high refines, when chances of picking somebody, who is more than merely average player with godly gear, are slim.

You didnt read my post is only an example of your loud-mouthed-only-listen-to-yourself-ignorance rather than a "win".

I was talking about not armaing anyone in pwic to stay alive, not to try and 1 shot them at that kinda gear level, (which is what the thread subject had moved to) hell no would I arma shrimp I learned that from pwi torunament a while back missing twice on shrimp and met together is a pain.

Not a random vs 20 ascend ninja arma bomb, which ive been arma bombing groups since I was 8X, besides any barb with some balls could do that on a suicide run, your demon too so yours should crit much more often, im only 19k hp standing after all, only hit yellowlight for 10k with it if I remember, and it was mostly the LAs and AAs that die from that, just like how BLOODMYSTIC is so impressed by his BIDS 1 shotting people then fleeing, which I bet your in full support of. b:surrender

I wouldnt call that boasting, just stating im willing to go after uneven opponents and try coming out on top.
    Its not like I go round going: "LOLOLOL I 1 SHOT U AHHAHA IN YOUR FACE NOW IM PRO YO!"

PvE wise- im also a fist build barb too, I switched during a x2 a while back but the intention had always been for crit/accuracy with axe just fists being a bonus, im trying to make up for hp loss with all this speed levelling to catch up on a little vit, but ocean orbs being so cheap nowdays at like half the price of vit stones refinement became easy to make up for hp.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    To conclude it all Zarby is the best archa to eva walk on PW.b:victoryb:victory
    (So out of contextb:surrender. But nobody says im pro b:cry)