edited August 2011
    Options
    b:victory

quoted for the best post in this thread b:victory
  • AgentPotato - Archosaur
    AgentPotato - Archosaur Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Mexy's input is to the point, short, readable, wise, all-encompassing, logical, and well-written, as always.

Where the hell is my story, zhadi?
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Everyone is getting stories :<

I want a story too zhadi :D
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "...

On one occasion, after a long day at work, Zhadi was walking home and along passed a homosexual blademaster who goes by the name of Studmuffin, or SIutmuffin for those who know him better (there are obvious reasons behind that. its not just a nickname).

SIutmuffin insisted on being penetrated, but Zhadi denied him. One day, because of peer pressure from Zhadi, SIutmuffin decided to try women out. He ended up marrying a girl named Aratainia and fell in love. Then he was butt hurt when she turned to marry Metridium/Metalogue instead because he had a bigger pixelated *****. SIutmuffin was so heartbroken, he went *** again.

-end of SIut Chapter"

Does that mean stud is finally available? honestly all you guys need to marry other male characters(if you must get married ingame), you will get along much better...only drawback is your dreams of getting laid have no chance. Well unless your agent or king_jack then it's all good.

Btw king rated me 8/10 b:cool or was it 8.5 it's been too long

Zhadi do mango's story, but keep it short, I am sure you can write pages.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why do you assume kitty even takes this convo somewhat seriously? Would kitty be calmer, he`d be bagged & tagged. Kitty is just thorough, analytic and objective most of the time, not a common trait, kitty admits that much. Ppl like you, who do seem to lack logic in their thinking, bring that trait into surface as pointing it out tends to amuse kitty. Not sleeping can be a bummer, so much extra time =/.

But kitty goes into this fallacy of yours you seem to be fond of as it might prevent this convo from simply circling around like it is atm. You say you "submit", you assume that kitty is upset cause of replying and tell kitty to calm down, poking at kitty the same time. Now kitty could make ending post for the convo, put himself into pedestal by being mature enough to stop and throw "hidden" insults in the mix. Kitty also could make invalid point of how you are mad cause of replying as kitty "ended the convo earlier". Kitty cant bother to think why you keep doing it, too many possible answers for kitty to bother to spend enough time to make an educated guess.

you're assuming that somebody is stupid and lacks logic because they refuse to take you or this sort of discussion seriously. lol. if you're as mature as you claim to be, just shut up already and let it go.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yay more requests. I'm sorry ahead of time for taking this more seriously than your discussion, Wnb, but it's more entertaining tbh. As I said before, you bore me to death.
    Mexy's input is to the point, short, readable, wise, all-encompassing, logical, and well-written, as always.

Where the hell is my story, zhadi?

"...

As Zhadi traveled throughout the vast world of PWI, he encountered many people. Although different factions prevented many people, especially PKers, from being friends, some people weren't so shallow as to let some stupid PK conflicts get in between friendships. One such person was another archer. He was an Agent. His name was Potato. To everybody, he was known as AgentPotato. One thing that I would like to point out about him is that he was a homosexual, but he was a different type of homosexual than SIutmuffin. SIut was just horny all the time, whereas AgentPotato truly liked men. Other than the fact that "taters" (as he came to be known to all his close friends) was pretty chill, he was also, in Zhadi's opinion, one of the best archers on the server. He was also smart enough, and not stubborn, to realize that being different (sage) doesn't make you better, and he made the wise decision to go demon. Zhadi and AgentPotato became very close as time went by. They were two of the people in the first squad to ever take down the mighty and fierce Armageddon Boss in 3-3 without having to glitch him like every other squad does (and up to now, they are the only ones to ever have done that on this server). They made hundreds of millions from those mats (lol, i still remember charging 15mil per hahahaha).

Up to this day, although Zhadi and AgentPotato often stand on completely different sides (both in terms of server politics and sexual preference) they still remain close friends.

-End of YoBroNoHoMo Chapter"
    Everyone is getting stories :<

I want a story too zhadi :D

"...

There are those that Zhadi met due to conflicts and there are those he met just from socializing around. One thing Zhadi remembers about Clauciusvile is his sense for fashion. Always striving to be the best looking pixel in the world of PWI, everybody spends money at one point or another to get some sexy fash, but vile always had new fash every time Zhadi saw him. Whether it was his dress suit, his stylish blood riot set, or just some new random piece he was trying, Zhadi always gear checked and tried it on too. Although vile was always in the drama-filled factions, he kept a low profile and that's something Zhadi has always respected because it's hard to not let things get to your head in this game. Zhadi has been guilty of that before (cockiness? please. there was that, and then there was another level called Zhadi). Now, he's our TW announcer, and he's doing a pretty constant and decent job. Thanks vile! (everybody say "thanks vile!").

-End of RingAnnouncer Chapter"
    Does that mean stud is finally available? honestly all you guys need to marry other male characters(if you must get married ingame), you will get along much better...only drawback is your dreams of getting laid have no chance. Well unless your agent or king_jack then it's all good.

Btw king rated me 8/10 b:cool or was it 8.5 it's been too long

Zhadi do mango's story, but keep it short, I am sure you can write pages.

"...

lolpope

-End of lolpope chapter"

was that short enough? :( i had to resist the urge to write more.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yay more requests. I'm sorry ahead of time for taking this more seriously than your discussion, Wnb, but it's more entertaining tbh. As I said before, you bore me to death.

"...

As Zhadi traveled throughout the vast world of PWI, he encountered many people. Although different factions prevented many people, especially PKers, from being friends, some people weren't so shallow as to let some stupid PK conflicts get in between friendships. One such person was another archer. He was an Agent. His name was Potato. To everybody, he was known as AgentPotato. One thing that I would like to point out about him is that he was a homosexual, but he was a different type of homosexual than SIutmuffin. SIut was just horny all the time, whereas AgentPotato truly liked men. Other than the fact that "taters" (as he came to be known to all his close friends) was pretty chill, he was also, in Zhadi's opinion, one of the best archers on the server. He was also smart enough, and not stubborn, to realize that being different (sage) doesn't make you better, and he made the wise decision to go demon. Zhadi and AgentPotato became very close as time went by. They were two of the people in the first squad to ever take down the mighty and fierce Armageddon Boss in 3-3 without having to glitch him like every other squad does (and up to now, they are the only ones to ever have done that on this server). They made hundreds of millions from those mats (lol, i still remember charging 15mil per hahahaha).

Up to this day, although Zhadi and AgentPotato often stand on completely different sides (both in terms of server politics and sexual preference) they still remain close friends.

-End of YoBroNoHoMo Chapter"

D'awwwwwwwwww it have happy ending it have happy ending jajaja b:thanks

Thanks vile.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you're assuming that somebody is stupid and lacks logic because they refuse to take you or this sort of discussion seriously. lol. if you're as mature as you claim to be, just shut up already and let it go.

When you come to forums to tell those mortals to calm down, putting yourself into a pedestal, kitty does expect you to have something to say. Now you assume that logic is taking things seriously, some of us actually dont have to see effort to think logically but it comes to us naturally. It`s not just a way for kitty to argue, to think logically, but it`s simply part of who kitty is.

But kitty wouldnt call you stupid, simply average, who think he is more than that. Kitty is likely smarter than 95% of the ppl on these forums, maybe better player than most, yet that doesnt make him any better person or more valuable to anybody but his friends. The attitude of stepping in, all high and mighty, makes kitty "irritated". Most of the time it`s the averages doing it, which is so irrational it makes kitty fuzzy of amusement.

Now, it`s almost 4am, kitty sleeps 2-3 hours every 20 hours or so, he got way too much freetime on his hands. LoL is down, everything kitty does online is down or nothing new since kitty went to bed. Unlike in America, nothing is open here during nights, pretty much everything is closed. Everybody else around here is sleeping so kitty cant even spend time with his friends or family. Sad thing stands, all kitty got to amuse himself is these forums till he has finally patched NA client for LoL, which should be right around now.

Ps. Zhadi translation, "I`m so mature unlike you cause you cant just drop this convo". Kitty`s reply, "Dear Zhadi, kitty doesnt see you dropping it either, love Wnb".
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited August 2011
    Options
    When you come to forums to tell those mortals to calm down, putting yourself into a pedestal, kitty does expect you to have something to say. Now you assume that logic is taking things seriously, some of us actually dont have to see effort to think logically but it comes to us naturally. It`s not just a way for kitty to argue, to think logically, but it`s simply part of who kitty is.

But kitty wouldnt call you stupid, simply average, who think he is more than that. Kitty is likely smarter than 95% of the ppl on these forums, maybe better player than most, yet that doesnt make him any better person or more valuable to anybody but his friends. The attitude of stepping in, all high and mighty, makes kitty "irritated". Most of the time it`s the averages doing it, which is so irrational it makes kitty fuzzy of amusement.

Now, it`s almost 4am, kitty sleeps 2-3 hours every 20 hours or so, he got way too much freetime on his hands. LoL is down, everything kitty does online is down or nothing new since kitty went to bed. Unlike in America, nothing is open here during nights, pretty much everything is closed. Everybody else around here is sleeping so kitty cant even spend time with his friends or family. Sad thing stands, all kitty got to amuse himself is these forums till he has finally patched NA client for LoL, which should be right around now.

Ps. Zhadi translation, "I`m so mature unlike you cause you cant just drop this convo". Kitty`s reply, "Dear Zhadi, kitty doesnt see you dropping it either, love Wnb".

Interesting concept:

You begin by commenting on what you perceive to be immaturity on zhadi's part a few pages back, then suggest to him that he 'grow up', saying 'its not all that bad'. You go on to condone mature discussions absent of trolling and flaming ('civilized conversations' were your exact words), and now, you are doing exactly the opposite.

Logic comes naturally to you? I think not... b:thanks
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options

i haven't defended my case this whole time so idk what ur talking about "putting yourself on a pedestal", in fact ur the one who just said you're smarter and a better player than 95% of the people here. who's the one putting themselves on a pedestal?
    furthermore, i've never claimed to be mature. you're the one who has been saying that over and over and over and ov- get it?
    hence the reason i told u to drop it if ur so mature. idgaf if u think im smart or mature. thats why i'm not taking you seriously, but i hope you realize how pointless it is trying to prove how smart you are on game forums cuz nobody gives a ****. to me, you are an idiot and nothing you say will change that.
  • Dodopod - Archosaur
    Dodopod - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Meow Meow Kitty be happy :D

Dodopod wants a happy story with Zhadi b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    nope D:
  • Dodopod - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Meow Meow Kitty be happy :D
    OH MAI GAWDZZZ DODOPAWDZZ ISHH PROZZ TROLL b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dodopod - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I added these guys into my story cuz they're just a chapter. you're part of the whole book and my life story is still not over <3 b:shy

CHEESEBALL!

but..... DODOPOD WANTS A STORY NAO b:angry b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CHEESEBALL!

but..... DODOPOD WANTS A STORY NAO b:angry b:cry

fine then don't appreciate what i said -_-
  • Dodopod - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle b:shy b:pleased

Ily <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But kitty wouldnt call you stupid, simply average, who think he is more than that. Kitty is likely smarter than 95% of the ppl on these forums, maybe better player than most,QUOTE]

...and not arrogant at all either..geez, let us all bow down to his excellence...LOL
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    But kitty wouldnt call you stupid, simply average, who think he is more than that. Kitty is likely smarter than 95% of the ppl on these forums, maybe better player than most,QUOTE]

...and not arrogant at all either..geez, let us all bow down to his excellence...LOL

I fink wnb is the most smart ever, and so modest EVER k? b:surprised

IM JUST SAIYAN!
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options

Maybe it`s the way kitty was raised or more like the area where kitty was raised, we got a saying "He aint bad, I`m just better". Kitty simply dont understand why somebody should hide he is good at something, modesty for the sake of modesty is just as absurd as boasting with nothing to boast.

Kitty doesnt think he is more valuable than anyone else or a better human being, worse than many kitty believes. But kitty is smart, hiding the fact would serve no purpose. Kitty believes he has said several times(on these forums) it doesnt matter where the truth comes from, anybody can be right or wrong, being smart has nothing to do with it.

It`s just that definition of smart suits kitty`s abilities, one might call it booksmart, which would likely be better term for it. But the generic smart, good at school, maths, problem solving, etc. Those are abilities kitty is good at but kitty himself doesnt agree those are the right definitions for smart. Yet coming up with another definition for smart on the start, "`cause the widely acknowledged norm is wrong", might have been a bit arrogant.

Ps. Kitty admits, at times it is.

Edit: @Potato. It`s clear we cant have "civilized" convo on these forums, it`ll be interrupted by well, what most of the forum readers want. I`m not saying "civilized" convo is better, I like it better but forcing others to obey my "rules" bout it aint right either. We can either be stubborn and force our ways, adapt or have the "civilized" convo where it will be appreciated. There is no single unquestionable truth, hence adapting to what majority wants sounds reasonable.

I may be logical and objective but I can never completely reach those as I`m still human. I get irritated and let it affect my actions, just like everybody else, I may acknowledge it and try to diminish effects but saying or even assuming one could completely prevent it is simply absurd. I dont think Im anything special, you should see me half the time, I judge myself the hardest most of the time. I may say somebody isnt as good at something as somebody else, I can say most aint as smart as I am, so what? There is so much more to life, to this game, than being smart or good at the game.

God I hate the code these forums are made of, did or did I not write half of my edit again cause of forgetting how broken it is.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Edit: @Potato. It`s clear we cant have "civilized" convo on these forums, it`ll be interrupted by well, what most of the forum readers want. I`m not saying "civilized" convo is better, I like it better but forcing others to obey my "rules" bout it aint right either. We can either be stubborn and force our ways, adapt or have the "civilized" convo where it will be appreciated. There is no single unquestionable truth, hence adapting to what majority wants sounds reasonable.

Honey, if you were honestly worried about what forum readers want, and 'adapting to the majority', you would have stopped posting months ago. You may not have outright said that 'civilized' conversation is better, but you VERY STRONGLY IMPLIED it. haha.

No one is asking you to force OTHERS to apply your rules, only yourself.

Maybe someday you'll learn (when you grow up, perhaps) that logic isn't doing what SOUNDS reasonable, but rather what IS reasonable. Meanwhile, by all means, have a fantastic time deluding yourself here and being 95% smarter than the rest of us. b:bye

P.S. Feel free to put those astounding smarts to work on the English language while you're at it, there's a few more mistakes than one would expect from a person 95% smarter than average. b:shutup
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Maybe it`s the way kitty was raised or more like the area where kitty was raised, we got a saying "He aint bad, I`m just better". Kitty simply dont understand why somebody should hide he is good at something, modesty for the sake of modesty is just as absurd as boasting with nothing to boast.

hahahahahahahahahahahaaha.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "...

lolpope

-End of lolpope chapter"

was that short enough? :( i had to resist the urge to write more.

Yup I think you got all of it. The way you described him in such detail was amazing, at artist of literature indeed. I await the sequel.

Also a bit curious about the two new servers, did people leave one PvE server to another from Arch? Lets go E-Flirt with E-Girls on the E-ternet with pwi german server(if there is one). b:bye
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    P.S. Feel free to put those astounding smarts to work on the English language while you're at it, there's a few more mistakes than one would expect from a person 95% smarter than average. b:shutup

When we start talking in my native language, you can start talking bout flaws in my grammar. That is to say, English is the third language for me, expecting my grammar to be perfect, well, let`s say it`s quite absurd. Which one one of you can talk in 3 languages, let alone have third language at the level I got my English? *Listens to the sound of grasshoppers*

[QUOTE=AgentPotato - Archosaur;14252911
    ]Maybe someday you'll learn (when you grow up, perhaps) that logic isn't doing what SOUNDS reasonable, but rather what IS reasonable.[/quote]

Now I do wonder if you are actually stupid or simply twisting words. I do believe saying something sounds reasonable does indeed mean agreeing it is reasonable. That is still simply an opinion, hence I do believe it is needed to be pointed out that it`s only an opinion and should not be considered as the only truth. I simply dont assume that even if I do believe it is how I think it is, it absolutely has to be the way I think it is, I can be wrong too.
    You may not have outright said that 'civilized' conversation is better, but you VERY STRONGLY IMPLIED it.

It is cause I believe it to be better. What exactly you want? Completely neutral comments? I believe we might as well shut these forums then. If we arent supposed to least imply our opinions, what good does any of our posts do? If we arent getting any new opinions, we might as well stick into thinking things trough in our heads. If post isnt meant to challenge opinions or get challenged, what exactly is the point of writing it? "Hey, look at me, I just wasted time for telling the obvious"?

And Zhadi, instead of laughing, you wanna tell me what exactly is the point of modesty when it`s done for the sake of modesty? I simply dont understand why it`s so wrong to be better at something than others and, shockingly, say it out loud. Does it mean others are sht? No, simply saying one is better at something doesnt mean he believes others to be bad at it, which clearly seems to be where our opinions differ. And like I said earlier, being smart is only one quality, not everything a person is. I believe ppl are of the same value but nobody is average and I dont think forcing ppl to hide being different serves anybody. So tell me, what is the higher purpose of being modest for the sake of being modest?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    And Zhadi, instead of laughing, you wanna tell me what exactly is the point of modesty when it`s done for the sake of modesty? I simply dont understand why it`s so wrong to be better at something than others and, shockingly, say it out loud. Does it mean others are sht? No, simply saying one is better at something doesnt mean he believes others to be bad at it, which clearly seems to be where our opinions differ. And like I said earlier, being smart is only one quality, not everything a person is. I believe ppl are of the same value but nobody is average and I dont think forcing ppl to hide being different serves anybody. So tell me, what is the higher purpose of being modest for the sake of being modest?

I'm not laughing at that point. I agree. I can be cocky too. I'm just laughing at your delusion. It's rather humorous. b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "Hey, look at me, I just wasted time...

b:sleep
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

"...

There are those that Zhadi met due to conflicts and there are those he met just from socializing around. One thing Zhadi remembers about Clauciusvile is his sense for fashion. Always striving to be the best looking pixel in the world of PWI, everybody spends money at one point or another to get some sexy fash, but vile always had new fash every time Zhadi saw him. Whether it was his dress suit, his stylish blood riot set, or just some new random piece he was trying, Zhadi always gear checked and tried it on too. Although vile was always in the drama-filled factions, he kept a low profile and that's something Zhadi has always respected because it's hard to not let things get to your head in this game. Zhadi has been guilty of that before (cockiness? please. there was that, and then there was another level called Zhadi). Now, he's our TW announcer, and he's doing a pretty constant and decent job. Thanks vile! (everybody say "thanks vile!").

-End of RingAnnouncer Chapter"

YAY :D sounds pretty much like me.

:D:D:D
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what the **** guys
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    zhadddd i want a story too... D:
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    zhadddd i want a story too... D:

b:chuckle i'm tired right now. 5 am and i have work at 7 am. i'll come by tomorrow and edit this post as a story for misaaaa<33333333333

ps: i request gm's to copy all my stories and post em as a sticky thread on these forums.
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    Anthemyra_ - Momaganon Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    grrrr .... can't believe that this thread is still going on b:shocked ... old names .. new names (prob alts of "old names") ... so ... in the end who is "the best of" anyway?