Another best of.. thread...woo.

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    Anthemyra_ - Momaganon Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yup I think you got all of it. The way you described him in such detail was amazing, at artist of literature indeed. I await the sequel.

Also a bit curious about the two new servers, did people leave one PvE server to another from Arch? Lets go E-Flirt with E-Girls on the E-ternet with pwi german server(if there is one). b:bye

there is a new server (2 actually) ... >< ... the forum is in german (second in french ... did not had any curiosity on visit that 1) so unless a few "eanglish" trolls from Arch decide to move there is pretty much alive but ... in german (=no use for me)

Momagasomething already has a few 100lv <.< and 1 r9 if i remember right the wc, map is pretty colorful and pvp low lv tws already started b:victory (w/e)

so if u decide to move there .. your favorite "business woman" will be happy *rerolls on Lothrisomething* ... bdw ... a lot of ex Arch (Immunity in particular :P ) and ex Lost there, pretty fun so far ... we will see latter
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    there is a new server (2 actually) ... >< ... the forum is in german (second in french ... did not had any curiosity on visit that 1) so unless a few "eanglish" trolls from Arch decide to move there is pretty much alive but ... in german (=no use for me)

Momagasomething already has a few 100lv <.< and 1 r9 if i remember right the wc, map is pretty colorful and pvp low lv tws already started b:victory (w/e)

so if u decide to move there .. your favorite "business woman" will be happy *rerolls on Lothrisomething* ... bdw ... a lot of ex Arch (Immunity in particular :P ) and ex Lost there, pretty fun so far ... we will see latter

I would but I was told the zhen exchange rate (dollar to euro) is horrible. So rank9(1500) turns into 2136.But this is based off of just a thread of someone complaining about this. Since I have money to spend I would most likely cash-shop. But that is a huge turn-off.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    [COLOR="Cyan"
    so if u decide to move there .. your favorite "business woman" will be happy *rerolls on Lothrisomething* ... bdw ... a lot of ex Arch (Immunity in particular :P ) and ex Lost there, pretty fun so far ... we will see latter [/COLOR]

I promised if he was to ever visit Europe, he could crash at my place but I will be no part of getting him to play more! He was happy, doing the rl stuff, the stuff normal ppl do and now you want to take that all away from him? Have you no decency? I do hope your ashamed of yourself for wanting to ruin his life, just to flirt with him?!?!! If there is a hell, I hope you get a one way ticket there as there is no place bad enough for ppl like you!

I was hoping the world would be better place but the older I get, the worse everything gets! When I was young, everything cost less and reason why everything is going wrong is selfish ppl like you who only think of themselves! The teenagers of these days, always sick, late, making the ones like me, who pull their weight, to drag those freeloaders with us too! But is that enough for them? No, they also do their sht to drag us to their level, look at what you are doing to the poor Martin right here!

Ps. I aint being serious, in case somebody has forgotten his/her way and is actually taking kitty seriously.

Pps. I tried to capture the image of a ranting old man. But now I need painkillers, I`m feverish and got headache a while ago, wish anything that sells em was open.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I would but I was told the zhen exchange rate (dollar to euro) is horrible. So rank9(1500) turns into 2136.But this is based off of just a thread of someone complaining about this. Since I have money to spend I would most likely cash-shop. But that is a huge turn-off.

b:dirty
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so wats going on .... b:bye
  • Assasinister - Archosaur
    Assasinister - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    xD took me an hour or more to read all this was quite entertaining b:laugh all the answer to this being the "best" is r9 sharded +12b:surrender which kinda really ruined the game b:cry
    I am F2P Sin b:victory
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Best of:

PvP: paypal
    PK: moneybookers
    TW: google checkout + clickandbuy
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    xD took me an hour or more to read all this was quite entertaining b:laugh all the answer to this being the "best" is r9 sharded +12b:surrender which kinda really ruined the game b:cry

what took most ppl a month to understand after intensive pkaay..some carebears got it in 1 hr b:cry what a waste of 0.9 months
  • Takemewithyu - Archosaur
    Takemewithyu - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok look someone **** to my player and take all my money, so i need your help to back it please send me some on the mail box please, my name is takemewithyu and im in the arch server please help me
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Best of:

so far this is the most accurate ... ijs ...
    b:thanks
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ok look someone **** to my player and take all my money, so i need your help to back it please send me some on the mail box please, my name is takemewithyu and im in the arch server please help me

looks like someone tookitwithhim b:laugh
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Best of:

b:laugh Now this is the answerb:laugh
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so far this is the most accurate ... ijs ...
    b:thanks

It aint, this kitty was always TW kitty and he used moneybookers. Kitty demands somebody to correct this obvious flaw in otherwise sound logic!
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I still do stuff like for example pull a bloodmystic see a group of 20 Ascends at Nameless white name and go in solo to Ninja Arma bomb then all, then flee without a scratch and let the carebear QQfest begin, but its all just in good fun, they should welcome the pk action, they wanna practice ill give them it.

"Pull a Bloodmystic"? I guess I've arrived.

And dear, you couldn't "pull a BLOODMYSTIC" if your life depended on it. BLOODMYSTIC pk'd with 88 mold armor for FOREVER - he did it solo without a squad, without buffs, without vit stones or +10 gear. You know, while you were still blue named and spamming bh 89.

He did it in arcane armor, so him walking into west gate solo with a half dozen or so gankers might be noteworthy. A rank 9 geared to the teeth barb doing it isn't anything. Give my wiz invoke and see what happens. Stop acting like a wiz should be able to do what a barb can do what a sin can do what a bm can do. It makes you look foolish. Well, to those of us who know our **** from a hole in the ground - but keep if up for your members if it help.

I love having r9 barbs. Downing pannzer like we were able was just a shame. Barbs should be able to tank, take hits. It shouldn't be that 1 or 2 dd's, no matter how they are geared, can take down a good cata barb. I love that r9 makes barbs so much better.

But please, do us a favor. Don't act like it aint the gear. There are plenty of us still around who remember you when . . . . And no matter how you talk, or how you trash, or how you butt kiss, we won't be fooled.
    just like how BLOODMYSTIC is so impressed by his BIDS 1 shotting people then fleeing, which I bet your in full support of. b:surrender

cmon, qq much? You used to be better than that.

And proud? Proud of pounding people with tt99 while everyone else raced for r9 to cover up their lack of skill. eh, maybe.

But do you ask a sin if they are proud when they stealth, or when they evade a 1 shot, or ask a bm if they are proud when they stun or hf or anything else? Wizards fight from range, deal with it. At least I retreat AFTER i kill someone. Sins go stealth before anyone even shows up most times, and as soon as their first attack fails, they go again.

I don't tell you how to play a melee class. Roll a wiz and make it matter. Then you can talk about what I do. Maybe. Till then you can stuff it, because honestly - noones interested.

I get pm'ed by wizard's every week asking me for advice. I have people tell me I escape sins better than almost any arcane out there. I don't think that, thats what they say to me. My response? "I get away sometimes, but sins are too op to get away".

If I seem arrogant, scroll up. Undoubtedly its in response to someone doing something stupid, or some nobody telling me I can't do this or I can only do that. Compared to most of the people that do the talking - yea, I am better than them.

And lest you forget, when I joined immunity, you said, and I quote, "I think your a great wiz".

As usual though, you turn anything around to suit your purposes, which is why for the most part, noone can believe a word that comes outta your mouth.

How that ****-kissing Cursed and SK work out for ya? GG
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Late reply to this one but,

why did you disregard all the adds a full r9 set gives? r9 armour has a few % more p.def m.def and hp, (every little helps) but the main reason for getting the full set as you well know is for the adds, crit, att lvls and def lvls boost you with that g16 gear compared to pluto's tt90 green handmedowns. Pluto has a +11 g13 lunar weapon 1 soc, you have a g12 2 sock +10 weapon, not a particularly big difference, but with the added att lvls from your r9 armour it gives a considerable boost.

omg, where to begin.

first of all, if you want to talk about the adds, thats fine. I didn't because I was owing pluto without my rank 9 gear. You people make this into me vs pluto when the point of the thread was pluto vs kat. But I have to answer, so now it looks like im "proud" of beating pluto. w/e

Second, the attack level/defense lvl adds are NOTHING compared to the psychics better 1vs1 pvp skills compared to a wiz. They can boost attack and defense lvl too, and its a hell of a lot more than what you get from 2 or 3 pieces of r9 armor. Stuns, seals, reflect, voodoos. C'mon, all tolled, there is no way I outgeared him without r9 armor, and with r9 armor (including bonuses (10 def lvl, 10 attk lvl, 1 crit, meh) - stop pretending that is such a scarey advantage. Play a wiz sometime. You will see. It ain't.
    dont try and portay yourself as being an underpowered wiz with equal gear to pluto because you sir are as cash shopped r9 as they get!

Not yet, but im getting there. For gods sake my r9 weapon was +5 at our TWs this weekend. If I thought you were being genuine, I'd say "look around man, there are plenty of wizards with better gear than me".

But I know your just lying. Again. So I'll just let it stand at that.
    If r9 armour wasnt so great youd be using tt90 green too.

Dude, I did, for ALOT longer than you did. In fact, it was people like you that ran out to +10/+12 r9 that MADE me get r9. I hate it. I hate that my gear is the same as everyones. I hate that 90% of the server now is a 1 shot (with only +5 and missing last 20 attk lvls from set bonus). I full on hate it.

But when **** like you and, sorry, a full HALF of the other r9 on the server go out and are invincible not because of skill but only because r9 is so op (and ill say it about liu too, 101 psychic +12 r9 and he never played it a day in his life - and he ain't the only one), I had little choice.
    I call KOS on bloodmystic hes OP we gotta all take him down or west gate will be ruined by wizards!

Dude, if you'd get your **** outta glitching fc and picking your nose for the last 20 or so months of our server, you might know.

I AM ALWAYS KOS AT WEST GATE. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE. Why?

Because I matter, I don't qq when I die. I don't bring an army to come pk someone. And when I can't pk someone at west gate, I don't qq on vent "someone come out here and stunlock BLOODMYSTIC" like a certain immunity leader we all used to know and love (yes, more than one member of your faction heard you say that and pm'ed me laughing at you).

The fact that I don't do that for your, or SK, or anyone else, but you do that to me? Yes, it says something. It speaks volumes in my opinion. But I'll allow the reader to conclude what that something is.

Go on and qq about me every post on the forums. Its amusing. And stark contrast to the failure of almost anyone to ever mention you.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Go on and qq about me every post on the forums. Its amusing. And stark contrast to the failure of almost anyone to ever mention you.

/Irony

edit: shame on you blood you took 3 weeks to reply and it was so boring! -_o
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How long did it took you to write all of those? b:question
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How long did it took you to write all of those? b:question

LMAO!! He's a lawyer, he doesn't have anything better to do. b:chuckleb:laugh
  • Misa/mane - Archosaur21
    Misa/mane - Archosaur21 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I tot only girl talk lots. My grandma dnt even talked more then you guys .___.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    /Irony

edit: shame on you blood you took 3 weeks to reply and it was so boring! -_o

Sorry, I took my leave from the forums a looong time ago actually. I only return when, like beetlejuice, someone says my name three times, or there is so much dishonesty polluting my forum I have to clean it up and take out the trash.b:bye