Another best of.. thread...woo.

Options

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    however being full vit sharded hes totally killable, met solos him.

I've killed him like twice on my barb, ever it aint easy, but its dooable, especially as an r9 +10 sin ijs, even if it is sage/non-aps sk has like 43 def lvl with omalys blessing and bloodletter has like 128 att lvls with chill, u need to get a lucky zerk crit, which isnt exactly uncommon for R9 sins.

And God, I suppose, could kill him irl.

My exclusion of "acts of God and rank 9 sins" should be implied in all my statements.

Elecmon killed him yesterday or the day before, right before my very eyes. I know because my lvl 8x archer was stunning him while Elecmon poked him b:avoid

Whats impressive is when he tanks 3 R9 sins at once and survives (it dosent happen often though) and when they all stealth he pops a detect pot and scatters them all running knocks them outta stealth and we turn the tables on them hunter/hunted.

Um, impressive? No, it says more about how "unimpressive" those particular r9 sins must be, which is what I've always said: sins, generally speaking, have little skill in their class because pwi structurally does not require it of them. No names, but I was in fc with a 9x sin that got killed soloing a shade the other day. Yes, unimpressive sins (they are legion) more than impressive bm, ijs.
    whats even better is that he is set to be the first level 105 on server.

PK prowess based on gear alone and level progress based on exploiting a glitch? Even more impressive? That easily impressed, are you?

I mean, I know he's immunity now, and that cool and all. I generally like Immunity. But c'mon, you don't think I'm so involved in my pve adventures that I'd let that go uncorrected? On my forums? Neva neva.

hes the best example of an axe focussed bm we have on server

The most damning indictment our server has ever received, I daresay. Good God. He stumbles and virtually trips over his shoelaces everytime I see him. And he can't stunlock for chit. 1 vs 1, I freely admit, I can't stand and deliver against him and those axes (**** ****, crit crit), but seriously? I can't count the number of times I kite him for FOREVER. An ax Bm that can't stun, let alone stun lock? The best? Heaven help our tiny server.

Thats why its much more interesting to see a sage bm that uses pretty much r9 axes only for pk being considered the best compared to all the stun demon sparkers like my own bm.

Is it interesting to see miz as the best pataka-based veno? Rank 9 isn't interesting. Nor is anyones "use" of it even remotely noteworthy.

A fact I am sure many on the server will agree with, once I get rank 9 weapon too. Can't you hear them now? Doubt they will say its interesting to see a sage wiz pk with rank 9.

simple fact is that the nirvana g15 zerk and R9 axes are the only things nowdays that make it worth it for a bm to use full axe, considering all the targets out there are either nirvana +10-+12 or +10 r8 or r9 +10-+12 sins in stealth with the odd other clas minding their own business.

Not all of them. b:surrender
    But yeah was just giving the example why you shouldnt all cus on sk, hes been getting much better as he gets more practice cos I do recall thinking he sucked a long time ago for such a well geared bm, (no offence sk, im being totally honest) and is definitely set to take a best bm crown cos no one else really infuences pk as a bm rather than him.

Sorry Vaz! :<

Wouldn't have anything to do with him being in immunity now, would it? ija

And I don't think I have any quarrel with listing him as "best" (checks prior post answering bloodletter, nope, no quarrel) - clearly he is tough to fight and even more difficult to kill. I just take exception with all this praise about his "improvement" and how "interesting" he is and that he is the best "ax based" bm as though he would be formidable with tt90s as well due to his "ax based" skill or that he "influences" pk any more than anyone else or any other class with similar gear.

Its rank 9 axes, highly refined, like +1500 hp for each armor piece BEFORE sharding, and little else imo.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    r9 makes people pro.
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Eh, sins? Hard to rank them tbh. Dream was easy to recognize as the best because he would do things no sin on our server dares do: pk outside of stealth, pk against other sins, etc. Until I see a sin do those kind of things, all they are is a monkey behind the keyboard of an op class with op gear.

Dont get me wrong Dream was my friend .. but he was far higher geared then any other sin at the time and also could see any sin on the server so knew when they were going to attack .. if I had that .. sure id pk like dream.

Judging sin vs non-sin in pk or pve is silly, and judging them in tw is almost equally silly. They are great single target, but then they typically die. They are decent aoe, but then they typically die.

Watch me double spark, inner harmony, subsea, earthen rift (all sage skills) and drop 15 ppl then tell me sins are usless in TW ... quit looking at the demon aps sins =(

Really? Not against wizards. I gave him first hit 8 times in a row a few months ago and beat him 1 vs 1 8 times. Maybe his gear is better now, maybe he learned how to play better. I don't know.

But for wizards? Katanyia can't be touched, and Vita at least gets close to 50% wins against me, although we have only dueled (no charms) so maybe that would have made a difference.

Just going on what ive seen m8 ... tbh Ive never seen kat or vita pvp, pve, TW. so cant properly judge
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dont get me wrong Dream was my friend .. but he was far higher geared then any other sin at the time and also could see any sin on the server so knew when they were going to attack .. if I had that .. sure id pk like dream.

Misses the point, tbh. Pk'ing out of stealth doesn't make you pro or not pro in relation to pk'ing other sins

It is recognition that, even out of stealth, you ought to be able to roll any other class whatsoever with even minimal skill.

And dreams gear had nothing on rank 9.
    Watch me double spark, inner harmony, subsea, earthen rift (all sage skills) and drop 15 ppl then tell me sins are usless in TW ... quit looking at the demon aps sins =(

Not sure I said useless. Think I just said "and then [typically] you die".

I can drop 20 people with 2 sparks (with a chance of it being 1 spark - or raising my crit rate to near 50%) at 30 meters and not get hit once.

When I get rank 9 weapon and belt? I think I'll just do it with hailstorm . . . .
    Just going on what ive seen m8 ... tbh Ive never seen kat or vita pvp, pve, TW. so cant properly judge

meh, I have - both pluto and Kat. All I can say is this - I run TOWARD Pluto in TW when I see him, I run AWAY from Kat (after I stun, seal, or tick her, so someone else at least has a chance - luv ya kat).

And again, unless his gear/tactics have improved - I beat Pluto 8 straight a few months ago giving him first hit/stun. I poked Kat 1 time in pk - my base magic attack did 7 damage. That's SEVEN (7) damage.

I leave room for others to have a different experience with pluto or any other psychic for that matter. With stonebarrier up, my earth defense is like 20k so i effectively nerf half their arsenal with like 80%+ resistance.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Orintaz - Archosaur
    Orintaz - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Funny how bloodmystic is so proud of himself at killing pluto, while pluto has tt90 green gear xD while he has 5/7 of r9 pieces lol.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dream used to kill me with 5aps decide +7 occult ice vs my pan gu axe +4 ._.

equivelant geared sins **** equivelant geared other classes.

Sk was in our pwic tourny squad yesterday, he listened to target calling effeciently, potted and genie skilled perfectly, worked excellently in a pvp team and was a major influence in us winning it.

GG.

mentioning him being lvl 105 now, is due to the fact that he can use that to his advantage in pk, stealth sin hunting.

you also mentioned a lvl 90 sin dieing on a shade?

fool, r9 sin and lvl 90 sin are 2 completely different specimins!
    3 r9 sins no matter how unskilled are still an almost impossible feat to survive, you know this because you have seen the damage output they give.
    1 R9 sin can kill me or sk or whoever in 2 seconds flat, it takes total concentration and persistance to actually be able to fight r9 sins which is something sk is getting better at everyday.

he makes mistakes, we all do.

miz is the best veno because proc dosent pk anymore on his and no other veno has pked in a realistic manor at west for months.
    simi pks, but she just runs round in circles poking people in fox form forthelolz.

and sks main targets are sins, u say he cant stunlock for sht? did u forget that sins have like 50-60% auto stun immune?

let me show u a video of a bm trying to stunlock an r9 sin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUIatTJzOY

miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

passive sin skills ftfl

and edit: stunlocking isnt everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZRQFdPVhlQ
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what a joke.

PVE: Sins, sometimes BMs, have a friend for barb and cleric buffs. Interval.
    PVP: Anyone with rank9 can try winner is decided by their refines on gear overall, Sins often times are the best.
    Because of these limitations you can never guess who has the most skill, because skill contributes to almost nothing of who is the winner.
    TW: One person does not factor into a faction winning or losing. It is hard to figure out which players do the most for a faction depending on if they are winning or losing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    r9 makes people pro.

This lol
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    dream used to kill me with 5aps decide +7 occult ice vs my pan gu axe +4 ._.

equivelant geared sins **** equivelant geared other classes.

Sk was in our pwic tourny squad yesterday, he listened to target calling effeciently, potted and genie skilled perfectly, worked excellently in a pvp team and was a major influence in us winning it.

GG.

mentioning him being lvl 105 now, is due to the fact that he can use that to his advantage in pk, stealth sin hunting.

you also mentioned a lvl 90 sin dieing on a shade?

fool, r9 sin and lvl 90 sin are 2 completely different specimins!
    3 r9 sins no matter how unskilled are still an almost impossible feat to survive, you know this because you have seen the damage output they give.
    1 R9 sin can kill me or sk or whoever in 2 seconds flat, it takes total concentration and persistance to actually be able to fight r9 sins which is something sk is getting better at everyday.

he makes mistakes, we all do.

miz is the best veno because proc dosent pk anymore on his and no other veno has pked in a realistic manor at west for months.
    simi pks, but she just runs round in circles poking people in fox form forthelolz.

and sks main targets are sins, u say he cant stunlock for sht? did u forget that sins have like 50-60% auto stun immune?

let me show u a video of a bm trying to stunlock an r9 sin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSUIatTJzOY

miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg miss miss hit miss resist miss hit hit miss wtf reisist OMG ffs miss miss hit reisist reisist miss miss fml omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

passive sin skills ftfl

and edit: stunlocking isnt everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZRQFdPVhlQ

lol rion in that second video clearly jason was the better BM, rome has better gear....
    rome was using r9 while jason was using TT90 gold and TT100 fists...
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol rion in that second video clearly jason was the better BM, rome has better gear....
    rome was using r9 while jason was using TT90 gold and TT100 fists...

as i said... r9 makes people pro.
    Rion defends SK now because SK is in immunity.
    The only reason SK stands out is because... well.. he's a r9 BM. He's "unkillable" not because of his skill.. but because of his gear. He can kill people.. not because of his skill... but because of r9 axes.. Prior to r9, even with good gear back then, he sucked, and he probably still would if he never got r9.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The thing that amazed me is they are from harshlands, and neither of them was CCing. And was made pre-CC nerf.
    re
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Stud.
    Look closer, the other bm is not r9 its nirvana axes r9 dosent glow like that, and the shape is different, they are the ones razmaximus or the barb hhheeeyyy has, and vit based axe bm.

Not r9 bm, so ur statement is already proved wrong lol.

edit: the weapon values of the bms maybe different, rome slightly more, but both using completely different techniques, dont try and parade it as rome being OP, jason just couldnt cut through all the vit/defence with the old aps.
    I had that trouble with Gaaraa when I 1v1 him on my bm that way, cept gaara just had tonnes of vit sharding, the bm Rome I dont think even can use fists due to dex requirement lacking.
    Point is Rome prevailed with a different style to aps aps aps aps, and keep your eye on Romes HP he gets some very very lucky escapes.

Again I said stunlocking isnt everything, sure the jason bm could repeat stunlock, occult etc but lacked playing defensively, he puts everything into the hope of killing his target in 1 occult and stunchain and if it failed there was nothing he could do to defend, not enough leftover for expel or ad I suppose, he played offence only and got screwed when his target could tank it.

Jason plays exactly how I play my bm, I had the exact same issue, couldnt finish my targets, Rome makes me wanna go farm for nirvana axes, upgrade my tt100 Axe, collect a few more axe skills and maybe restat like 75 dex into vit.

Then again, I have a barb for that!

tt100 fists + tt90 gold axes

vs

Nirvana axes + tt99 purge pole

@Zhadi people could have easily argued that about u when you had +10 r8 vs everyone else with tt90-99-lunar, what I stated was SK is getting much better with practice, hes not on my list still for top bms yet, but hes on the way and hes the bm we see out at west the most everyday.

Another example video of rome pre-Nirvana axes, im talking mostly about the style of play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvkPJ5pKlPw
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Zhadi people could have easily argued that about u when you had +10 r8 vs everyone else with tt90-99-lunar, what I stated was SK is getting much better with practice, hes not on my list still for top bms yet, but hes on the way and hes the bm we see out at west the most everyday

R8 was NEVER... not even CLOSE to being as OP as r9 is compared to every other weapon in the game. It still required me to be skillful and know what I was doing. Even with +10 R8, you'd still beat me half the time. If I had something remotely close to r9 back then, I would never lose to anybody. I could've saved myself tons of money if I would've gone Nirvana purge bow and used my other coins to +12 and +10 the rest of my gear, but I didn't want to, I did it to have something not many had back then; not to gear myself out of any competition and fun..

To compare r8 to r9 is like comparing tt80 to tt100.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @Zhadi people could have easily argued

^

/10char

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the people that have the validity to speak accurately and unbiasedly about this don't make these threads anymore for a reason. you can't even start from an even playing field because of the inherent imbalances both people and classes are disadvantaged with on this game. the only few of these threads that were ever any good were made when there was at least a tiny semblance of strength during the 7xs, 8xs, and early 9xs, and with players that weren't afraid to fight unbuffed, uncharmed, and unwavering to what was out there.

if you weren't mentioned back then, sucks for you. maybe not being satisfied enough to not have to comment in every one of these threads is the price you pay for trying too hard to be the best =)

and lol at SK being considered good, come on mannnnnnnnnnnnn, even his dumb, lovable self knows the truth.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^

/10char

and i wrote what i wrote just incase people were stupid enough to argue such a silly, invalid argument (:
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Proski, your saying only the players mentioned near the start of server are allowed opinions on the best pvpers?

ULMOS with +7 tt99 and tt100 fists and dream +7 decides outgeared people at the start of server, Yellowlight was the best barb in full +10 tt99 gold and lunar right near the beginning of server.
    They were considered the best tbh.

Looking back on ulmos and dream they were exactly the same as current players, just occult ice aps spam with better gear than most targets, but have the "nostalgia" if being early players "remember the good old days when bla bla bla" was all over it.

Sorry but these players are always mentioned as being skilled, but as always can be easily argued as just gearVSworsegear.

I recall getting owned by Yellowlight but still trying to fight him many times when he was 101 and I was 8X uncharmed with some decent +3 tt80 gear.

But if were always going to go by who rushed at the start of server to out level and outgear everyone else become known as the best players then quit before the later stages...

Proc was like 101 in just a few short weeks, owning lowbies with a nix in a few shots.

I hit the pk button at level 30 when I started this server on my barb, got lolraped by a level 7X beeh, does that make him the best cos it was at the start of server?

The threads are gna get made and discussed forever, there will be new pvpers that take the list and old ones that become forgotten...

Ive gone blue name care bear myself for the first time in like 9months yesterday, I think im finished with pk on the server since getting r9 axe its great for r9 sin hunting, but thats all there is in pk anymore, really sodding difficult, annoying r9 sins with insane damage to fight who like to **** 6million coin hp charms.

And not many players stand a chance... sk being one of the exceptions.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Hattori_ - Archosaur
    Hattori_ - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    so much drama....b:pleased
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Long Qoute

I am going to have to agree with this. A great example, as mentioned by Rion is proc. He always seems to be listed as top veno in pvp and such before Miz got rank9. Let me tell you something, his hybrid build is beyond idiotic. Heavy/arcane sounds smart and amazing but it couldn't be further from the truth. It's like having marrow's as a bm, in group pvp, wrong marrow...easy death. (my opinion, deal with it)

Anyways going back to topic, there are multiple times where proc has searched me down and died himself. Not to mention I don't recognize any pker when they give excuses like, "lol sage spark." Especially when you spark AFTER they die. Again the early pvper's are not by default the only people who can speak on behalf of pvp. I also understand those who won't pvp until they out gear the majority of the player base. Nothing really wrong with that.

Also this talk about SK going from fail to pro. Please people, the moment you start talking about how this game requires large amounts of skill is the moment I start thinking about rainbows and unicorns...I am sure you can improve but when people talk about skill...ugh. Show me 101 r9 +12 archer lose to a lvl 101 ea using tt99 xbow +5 (and they are both trying reeeal hard) then I will pay attention to skills arguments.
    [1v1 pvp]
    70% gear (it what it all comes down to)
    20% luck (a high damg crit does not take "skills" to achieve)
    9% timing (Got a good ping? know your cool downs? done...)
    1% skill (by skill I mean competent, your not misclicking, using the wrong skills, and being just plain idiotic)

Most of the players mentioned have these so it makes sense to list them. But everyone seems to believe this 1% accounts for 99 if not 100%. Sorry, your playing the wrong game to think that.

Addon for Group pvp:
    50% gear (always important)
    10% luck (omg your so lucky you got a crit on me)
    10% timing (again you need to know when to use a skill/pot and have a good ping)
    30% skill (this goes up because it mainly focuses on how you compliment your squad. Know your target, protect your dd's, don't be greedy and try to kill everyone...basics)

Group pvp takes some skills I will give you that. But to be honest, I really don't see anything special. From a PERSONAL point of view, I am not impressed much here. But it is only because I have such high expectations and live in the past(older pvp servers)

Ok super long post.

/End
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol, what a hopeless conversation

what i'm saying is that there is no platform anymore to which anyone can make reasonable judgement about skill. skill that, as we all know, is hardly even required. mmorpg =/= skill. however, the part of this game that does require skill is even more obsolete now than it used to be because the gap with the current gear is grown a much greater deal than the gap you are pointing out that existed with ulmos, dream and proc between the rest of us.

i'm not saying they didn't have an advantage, but what i'm saying is that it wasn't nearly as big, leaving them room to still have to prove themselves to varying degrees. this is evidenced by the fact that SK couldn't save his life with rank9 against some real awful players when his gear was just short of full refines. now does that mean he can't get better? no... but it simply means he would have to prove himself with a similar playing field. his full +10 vit shiit rank9 is nothing like proc being 101 vs me, not in the least. he would have to do what hes doing against full +5 rank9s or so, and on a regular basis, for people to really know anything.

to say otherwise, well, its really just going to **** my already withering enthusiasm for this topic b:sleep. so have at it. ;care;

here is an example though: if i get zerk 1 shot by both you and gralkon, how would i be able to distinguish between the two of you? only with a prior understanding of how you played your barb during a time where there wasn't such a ludicrious advantage would i be able to know which of the two of you are better. the same goes for garaa, and many others.

if what i'm saying isn't true, i'm the worst PK'er to ever play this server because i can't do anything at west gate right now, or even showcase any 'skill.' skill, perceptually, is relative to having the chance to prove ability and rising to that demand. there is no chance with rank9. rank9 vs rank9? dont know, maybe thats your avenue to judge from, but quite frankly i'm pretty sure most people agree its a joke. it has nothing to do with nostalgia, 'old vs. new', etc. etc. etc. its simply called keeping it real.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Where were any of these people during the first FC? Probably still doing level 39 cultis, or probably still unintroduced to PWI entirely.

Where were these people when I had demon spark?

When I had TT100 fists?

When I had Scroll of Tome / Lunar Weapon / Lunar Wing Trophy on the second week of server?

Where were these people when the very first PK TW on this server occured?

Smeh, what makes me better than all these other ****ty *** BMs was that we actually PK'd. I was the best because I could and would take on 3-4 people who were slightly less geared than me, but of the same level, and still win, or lose, and laugh.

What makes me better than all these fail *** bms you see today, is that there was no huge gear gap. If you threw 3-4 people at me, I'd die, but it would still be fun because it would still be close. Try sending squads against any of the R9'ers.

And... I didn't sell my first born for gear. I sold other things, of course...

I sort of laugh at everyone still left playing this game, because in the end, the people who really got the most out of this server have left long ago. Lets all face a very stark reality together... PWI is **** compared to what it was. Perhaps that's okay to some of you, because you haven't been around long enough to distinguish between "good" and "****". You're used to ****.

But this game is long dead... At this point it's simply a psychological tie which holds most of these people to the game. It isn't a sense of anything else except perhaps the illusion of having people to play with.

Who the **** were any of these people during the first 3-4 months of server? Who the **** was RionHale when I was level 101 full TTGold, 100 Fists... he was a level 60 barb struggling to kill Drum. Or who pk'd without a charm to save face.

You all need to stop coming up with the same old bull**** to keep you holding onto this game... And I'm not saying become a socialite... I'm saying, find another game. Because this one has lost all potential.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Where were any of these people during the first FC? Probably still doing level 39 cultis, or probably still unintroduced to PWI entirely.

Where were these people when I had demon spark?

When I had TT100 fists?

When I had Scroll of Tome / Lunar Weapon / Lunar Wing Trophy on the second week of server?

Where were these people when the very first PK TW on this server occured?

Smeh, what makes me better than all these other ****ty *** BMs was that we actually PK'd. I was the best because I could and would take on 3-4 people who were slightly less geared than me, but of the same level, and still win, or lose, and laugh.

What makes me better than all these fail *** bms you see today, is that there was no huge gear gap. If you threw 3-4 people at me, I'd die, but it would still be fun because it would still be close. Try sending squads against any of the R9'ers.

And... I didn't sell my first born for gear. I sold other things, of course...

I sort of laugh at everyone still left playing this game, because in the end, the people who really got the most out of this server have left long ago. Lets all face a very stark reality together... PWI is **** compared to what it was. Perhaps that's okay to some of you, because you haven't been around long enough to distinguish between "good" and "****". You're used to ****.

But this game is long dead... At this point it's simply a psychological tie which holds most of these people to the game. It isn't a sense of anything else except perhaps the illusion of having people to play with.

Who the **** were any of these people during the first 3-4 months of server? Who the **** was RionHale when I was level 101 full TTGold, 100 Fists... he was a level 60 barb struggling to kill Drum. Or who pk'd without a charm to save face.

You all need to stop coming up with the same old bull**** to keep you holding onto this game... And I'm not saying become a socialite... I'm saying, find another game. Because this one has lost all potential.

who is LOLMOS?

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the moment someone said stun locking isnt all that for BMs this thread died..... b:chuckle
  • MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur
    MisaxXxMisa - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Its true though, even though some people had nice gears before r9, we could still compete and have fun.

1. Assassins are too overpowered, even w/ r8 alone they can kill most of the classess anytime they want. Giving them r9 just made pvp all about them.
    2. Ulmos is right about this game being dead, and had lost all of its potential. This game was perfect before they put phoenix pets on veno, that's when it all started to go down. Genie was a nice addition, but then here comes r8. R8 wasn't that bad, you still can compete w/ them. Then r9 came out, to me it's like bleh, *** it. Trust me when i say, it wont stop with r9, they'll keep on making new overpowered weapons/gears.

Yes i'm done with this game too. I've quit a month ago and found a better game than this. To all the people that still play this, hope you guys have fun, to the new players, i'm sad you guys didn't see the perfect pvp fests pre-r8/genies and all that ****.

And to all the people i've met and befriended, i'll miss you guys but its time to move on b:bye
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Its true though, even though some people had nice gears before r9, we could still compete and have fun.

1. Assassins are too overpowered, even w/ r8 alone they can kill most of the classess anytime they want. Giving them r9 just made pvp all about them.
    2. Ulmos is right about this game being dead, and had lost all of its potential. This game was perfect before they put phoenix pets on veno, that's when it all started to go down. Genie was a nice addition, but then here comes r8. R8 wasn't that bad, you still can compete w/ them. Then r9 came out, to me it's like bleh, *** it. Trust me when i say, it wont stop with r9, they'll keep on making new overpowered weapons/gears.
    \

Please roll a veno and say that again ok? This is nothing close to bad decisions pwi made. We have a 2 second stun that we can fail and a 90% chance for a very low damg 8 second seal(2 sparks). We need the pet...endgame the pet is an easy kill so I have no idea what your talking about. Mage's and clerics could crit one shot a 101 nix...and they both can use phys attack to blow the veno away..we cant...fox form? Try landing more then one hit at a time.

So yea, roll a veno, max it out...go pvp people geared like you and never use your pet. Tell me how many arcanes face-roll you and how many phys attackers tank your far weaker casting damg. b:bye
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Players who quit and hate this game and think its dead should probably stop posting/visiting forums if they wanna convince anyone.

When I quit a game I dont come back to forums. (lol)

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Want to buy LowPriced Diamond of Tigers

Thank you b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Funny how bloodmystic is so proud of himself at killing pluto, while pluto has tt90 green gear xD while he has 5/7 of r9 pieces lol.

Um, i was owning pluto before i had ANY rank 9 pieces - and his tt90 +7 vs my rank 9 +6 ain't that big a difference ( a few hundred hp and what? 3% more damage reduction?) when he's running with a +11/+12 or whatever weapon thats at least g13.

And I am not proud of anything. But facts are facts - I have no problems with pluto, while other psychics are absolutely unkillable (for me at least). That, since you've missed it, was the point. Not once did i say I was great because I killed pluto. Nor did I even say he was fail, in fact. I just said others were better.

His gear on a monkey would be a "major influence in us winning it."

How'd he do against harpy wraith? ija . . . .

PVP: Anyone with rank9 can try winner is decided by their refines on gear overall, Sins often times are the best.
    Because of these limitations you can never guess who has the most skill, because skill contributes to almost nothing of who is the winner.

+1000

And that will go for me too ultimately when I get rank 9 weapon/belt. Shame, actually, but yes the days of being able to say "best because of skill" are all but over.
    @Zhadi people could have easily argued that about u when you had +10 r8 vs everyone else with tt90-99-lunar, what I stated was SK is getting much better with practice, hes not on my list still for top bms yet, but hes on the way and hes the bm we see out at west the most everyday.

Could have? I belive they did (now how do you work this search function . . . . oh, nvm)
    Proski, your saying only the players mentioned near the start of server are allowed opinions on the best pvpers?

ULMOS .... outgeared people at the start of server, Yellowlight was the best barb in full +10 tt99 gold and lunar right near the beginning of server.
    They were considered the best tbh.

Looking back on ulmos and dream ... these players are always mentioned as being skilled, but as always can be easily argued as just gearVSworsegear.

But if were always going to go by who rushed at the start of server to out level and outgear everyone else become known as the best players then quit before the later stages...

Proc was like 101 in just a few short weeks, owning lowbies with a nix in a few shots.

I hit the pk button at level 30 when I started this server on my barb, got lolraped by a level 7X beeh, does that make him the best cos it was at the start of server?

come up with your own ideas for posts, lol, i already said this a looooong time ago

this quote
    click this red button ^ if your that big a noob

Ah, the days when heavenrage boots were worth a damn . . . .

Um, do we even have another rank 9 bm? ija
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Um, do we even have another rank 9 bm? ija

Leader of Darkside... I can only think of him because he was running around in gear form during TW, useing claws though.
    re
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Leader of Darkside... I can only think of him because he was running around in gear form during TW, useing claws though.

Theres at least 6 r9 bms on server, if not more.
    Considering that sk is the only one talked about in both positive and negative ways, that alone makes him stand out compared to the other r9 bms.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-