Sins need a nerf

Options

Comments

• brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited April 2011
    Options
    o.o i read somewhere that 70% of the servers are sins. doesnt mean that we lack other classes (wait we do..i want kittys back), i mean that almost everyone has an alt sin..thats why 70% of server are sins @_@

not sure if its true tho..

And when PWI managaers start looking at the "numbers" on their little print outs....(because thats what they look at, not the actual conversations here) and see that people can easily farm anything they need for the plethora of alts they have, they will do an extreme nerf, and let another class become so OP...forceing people that can't actually play the game to re-roll the next OP hot class.
  • Honourless - Heavens Tear
    Honourless - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Was doin a bh 79,breezing through it as usual...now had my effects off to cut down on lag i was getting,we get to boss...me and another bm hit our HFs off at the exact same time,then had to listen to the sin tell me that HFs don't stack with each other.....b:angry

I'll figure out soon enough how to tie this little instance into the whole sins are overpowered thing b:pleased
    How to be pro at all recent COD games,lay claymore behind you at exit to room,lie down and shoot anyone coming in front door,rinse and repeat.
    Host advantage get you killed?Never fear,with a 50% chance of spawning in behind your killer revenge will surely be yours.
    Can't aim for ****?Never fear.aim assist and cursor magnetism!
    Best of all,after a few kills the game will play itself and bump your k/d to new highs with its killstreaks system!
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Heh, check the AH. Almost nothing but LA armor/token daggers for sale. This game is sin dominant for the most part.

Try buying some 90+ daggers/LA. Gets kinda hard to find then...

And why? Because sins level fast. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Ashai - Dreamweaver
    Ashai - Dreamweaver Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Compared to the other classes, sins are very OP. However, if nerfed they would become completely useless as they rely entirely on their "op-ness" to even survive. I have a sin alt that I was questing with in the 3x and I can't keep it alive with just bp, I have to use life powders and pots all the time, and the sin is very well geared for the level.
    Truth is, sins aren't horribly OP until they are endgame and have tons of money spent on them. I think if you spent that much money on another class, the level of "op-ness" would be comparable, at least in pvp.
  • Samsama - Harshlands
    Samsama - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    The only ones who think sins are OP are those who lack the skill to best them in pvp.

I recently saw a barb take down 2 sins in a 2-1 attack. Barb killed both with no problems. No one was complaining that the barb was OP.

You have to take into consideration Level and Gear Quality. I've Taken Down 2+ sins Before And it Makes me OP Cuz im a smart PKer.

I wana See that barb Take a 5aps Sin. I can see it now, his HP going down Like the stock market during the great Depression.

-Sins Can Achieve perma Spark With Any APS
    -They Do 3x the dmg as any other APS build Class
    -They Do the same dmg per hit as any other class same with same lvl wep same refines and shard
    -They Can jump into stealth during battle
    -They cant be clicked on while they're in stealth. its like they go to another dimension
    -They Get ownd by my Seeker and Archer
    -BP is pretty Good
    -I love how they QQ after they Get ownd
    -i like when they PK the AAs for me
    -They dont run away to SZ after pking someone, i like that
    -Only People that Fail at PVP Use them. thats why i will never use a sin to PVP Because an R9 Archer/Seeker beat an r9 sin

Lesson for today kids; Sin to PWI is Handicap to Mentally chanllenge
    So dont feel bad

• CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    doesnt get more unballenced like sins here

and seriously peaple should stop saying * roll a sin if they are so OP * NO

some peaple here arent hypocrit,

and i say, make more sin QQ thread , this is pretty much the onely way to let PW know the class sucks.

sins killed everything, PvE for manny classes, and in PK you onely see sins, exluding the pussehs waiting for an easy kill in stealth.

i dont get what the fun is of being a sin really, being so OP, kill almost everything running around, and being a jerk, becouse almost all sins i know are SO full of them selves.

0 skill to play one, no drawbacks on any skill.

onely stupid sins die, smart sins wont

edit- tackeling slash, freezes for a long period, also gives chi, pretty damn OP since it should cost chi >.>
    stealth giving chi, rising dragon strike 150 chi,,, wth... so,,, able to reach 500% weapon damage thanks to spark the entire time,
    wtf, make my barb invoke give me 2 sparks , make plume shell give 1 spark, make wizzard sutra give sparks, give archers Terminator II Mini-Guns, give seekers a 10 second aoe stun, let venos use 4 pets at a time.

all those things sound as stupid as the whole damn skill set of a sin,

normal sin skills beat all skills of all other classes who have there's at demon/sage level
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry you feel that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Jatoni - Sanctuary
    Jatoni - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    vristion wrote: »
    Your are right.... But since you want to use a "real" assassin as part of your argument. A real assassin would have to plan out his attack with the most precise meassures to prevent the smallest of flaws.. Which could mean days-weeks-months of planning... So if we were to make these assassins as "real" as your argument, then we should put a 24 hour cool down on stealth, a week cool down on tele stuns. and a Month cool down on force stealth.

ROFL!!!!! Yuu hurd wut dat guy be sayin!!! b:laugh
  • DeathMethod - Harshlands
    DeathMethod - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:angry GM's should shut down this thread.. Sin's dont need a nerf.... b:pleased
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Wasnt there a sin who solo'd Harpy Wraith? The hardest world boss in the game? Yeah... clearly not op.
  • SMDBieber - Heavens Tear
    SMDBieber - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Hi I felt left out, I also didn't get my big cup of attention today so I really just wanna post in order to get attention. So like, Sins are soooo OP they totally beat me in PVP, I mean I know my like gear and build sucks but like totally I could have beat him if PWI made a diff playstyle for my character..I was gonna like make a sin because I fail really bad then I thought to myself what would Obama do..Then like the conclusion was Obama would prob make a speech full of QQ so I made a thread full of QQ..Vote me for president..

On topic, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Roll a diff class, l2 pvp, pve shouldn't affect you, QQ more and oh yeah, you suck to everyone thats crying.
  • fmackes
    fmackes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont think sins are really op in pvp or pve. they work out good in any group i have run, and I dont have any problem taking out a sin in pvp. In fact they go down pretty easy i think. I am a lvl 99 bm.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    makes me lol a little on the inside for all these sins creating accts to post on saying that sins aren't OP. b:laugh
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • fmackes
    fmackes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    I dont have a sin, Bm is the class for me, and now the seeker, also have a Wiz, and a Archer.
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sin's aren't OP.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Omgpie - Lost City
    Omgpie - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sin's aren't OP.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    sin's aren't OP.
    sin's aren't OP.

ih8u cheze </3
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQq ur sad reroll or uninstall
  • IwillExplain - Heavens Tear
    IwillExplain - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Show me a Sin that can do this, then maybe I will consider Sins overpowered.

Funny thing is ... Sin will still survive it :D
  • Faisk - Heavens Tear
    Faisk - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sins kill fast and die fast, know what i mean?

it's all like "oh my god, venos and their nixes are so powerful, how are we supposed to deal with flesh ream?"

sins can go invisible ofc, but our MP isn't endless, is it? it's not a sin's fault if you rather have HP shards than def shards on ur gear or if u don't have good adds or genie skills O_O

all i can say is:

clerics: IH, plume shell, buffs, sleep, immobilize.
    archers: good range, evasion, plume shell, stun, wings of grace (or w/e how it's named lol)
    barbarians: great p. defense, invoke, stun.
    venomancers: flesh ream, stun, amp. damage, purge, bramble hood, soul degeneration, soul transfusion and all those debuffs.
    blademasters: great p. defense, stuns, marrows, sutra, running and anti sleep skills and evasion.
    wizards: force of will, distant shrink, stone barrier, morning dew, one-shot-messed-up 59 skills (including stun), soporific whisper, sutra, wellspring quaff.
    assassin: stuns, silence, slash, deaden nerves, anti sleep/stun skill, daggers devotion, debuffs, inner harmony, etc. (all great skills but it costs too much MP)
    psychic: stun, immune skills, all those voodoos, healing, immobilize...
    seekers: stuns, range, great p.defense, vortex and great damage.
    mystics: falling petals, Salvation, healing, debuffs, verdant shell, listless blossom, energy leech, rapid growth, bramble tornado.

again, it's not us sins, it's you :( we can 1shot you, but so can you. shadow escape sucks too much MP (that's why i luv MP recovery gear). I can 1shot a level 86 wizard for example if this wizard doesn't have good gear or shards but if this wizard has the right shards and -chan and more def adds (also good genie skills), i can totally be defeated. like, don't expect defeating a sin with immaculate shards or w/e if you wear NPC/3* gear :O me for example, mystics are tough. bramble tornado and falling petals + salvation makes me "b:shutup"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*insert something clever here*
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

it's all like "oh my god, venos and their nixes are so powerful, how are we supposed to deal with flesh ream?"

sins can go invisible ofc, but our MP isn't endless, is it? it's not a sin's fault if you rather have HP shards than def shards on ur gear or if u don't have good adds or genie skills O_O

all i can say is:

archers: good range, evasion, plume shell, stun, wings of grace (or w/e how it's named lol)
    venomancers: flesh ream, stun, amp. damage, purge, bramble hood, soul degeneration, soul transfusion and all those debuffs.
    blademasters: great p. defense, stuns, marrows, sutra, running and anti sleep skills and evasion.
    wizards: force of will, distant shrink, stone barrier, morning dew, one-shot-messed-up 59 skills (including stun), soporific whisper, sutra, wellspring quaff.
    assassin: stuns, silence, slash, deaden nerves, anti sleep/stun skill, daggers devotion, debuffs, inner harmony, etc. (all great skills but it costs too much MP)
    mystics: falling petals, Salvation, healing, debuffs, verdant shell, listless blossom, energy leech, rapid growth, bramble tornado.

again, it's not us sins, it's you :( we can 1shot you, but so can you. shadow escape sucks too much MP (that's why i luv MP recovery gear). I can 1shot a level 86 wizard for example if this wizard doesn't have good gear or shards but if this wizard has the right shards and -chan and more def adds (also good genie skills), i can totally be defeated. like, don't expect defeating a sin with immaculate shards or w/e if you wear NPC/3* gear :O me for example, mystics are tough. bramble tornado and falling petals + salvation makes me "b:shutup"

actually you cannot 1 shot a sin if he has his buffs on himself. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    bunch of nonsense

http://i.imgur.com/odg6U.png
    Pretty much what I thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/odg6U.png
    Pretty much what I thought.

Wow, I have more kills than him.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Futile, redundant thread;

y u no dai D:
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

all i can say is:

You, um...

No.

At 66, I was able to defeat an 87 Wizard in a dual, 4 times out of 5. He was a gamma *****, so he had ALL FCC gear, sharded and refined.

Sins are OP. You can defend against a Sin, a little, with sharding and def. But, there's a little thing Sins like to do, and that is Stun. Unless you can un-stun yourself with a genie skill, or be immune to it, all you can do is tank it.

Some Sins have a lot of HP, and some wear HA. Don't kid yourself in thinking that every sin is going to be a oneshot every time.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Batini - Archosaur
    Batini - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    This thread just broke my brain.

-Sins do die, might not be a One shot, but if the first one disables the second will do it.
    -QQing about Sins in stealth during PvP? Learn how to break them out of it, most classes have an aoe that can do this. (Even a cleric, wow)
    - Seen so much QQing about Tackling Slash. Well it isn't a Seal, and it doesn't stop your melee attacks does it?
    -Not every Sin is 'OP' awareness of skills and the use of them maketh the Sin
    -There is one Genie skill that seriously fks a Sin no matter what level, use it at the right time and most of the QQ's go away.
    -Complaining about a SIn and PvE. Roll a Sin.

ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options

LOL? Because Sins don't have evasion or stuns like the Archers. If you don't fail at your class, you have constant 35 meters range. Wings of grace doesn't prevent you from getting one shotted or make damage to 1.

Don't even try to argue. "all great skills but it costs too much MP" lmfao, because MP foods are so god-**** expensive. You are 86. You know jack **** about Sin.

Stuff
    Yes, every Sin is sitting next to a mob so they can wait for you to knock them out of stealth.

Any Sin that says Sin isn't OP is a moron.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    pair of
    idiots

I don't know if I should laugh or cry from these posts.
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I recently saw a barb take down 2 sins in a 2-1 attack. Barb killed both with no problems. No one was complaining that the barb was OP.

Well that's wonderful when you have over 10k HP and unmentionable PDef. YOU try doing the same thing, and see how well that goes.

I say we continue to angry bump this thread, like they are in the "QQ-bring-back-medals-so-I-can-get-my-rank-9-and-make-this-game-further-imbalanced" thread.

To the "AoE can break out of stealth" defense:
    Oh sure, we can break you out of stealth. And then you telestun, twitch twitch twitch, and we're dead. How is this helpful again? Oh wait....

And THEN, there's the "I stealth so quickly that I can't even cast my AoE in time" game. Guess what happens when a Sin stealths before someone has the time to cast an AoE?
    IT HAS NO GOD DAMN EFFECT.
    It literally...does....nothing. And if your AoE costs a spark like certain classes? YOU ARE SCREWED, sir. You just wasted a spark that could very well have saved your butt. Li's Tecnhique? Sorry, no time, that Assassin just telestun'd and twitch twitch twitch dead.

To the "QQ we're so squishy" defense:
    You're wearing LA. Whine to being magically squishy to the BM's, who, by the way, DON'T have stealth and DON'T have a telestun. You have more MDef than Barbs, BM's, and a majority of Seekers. Stop whining about it.

To the "QQ Wizards moar OP" defense:
    Wizards have always been the heaviest hitting class. Stop whining. They were here first. Get over it. Don't want to be a oneshot to a wizard? Try rolling a magic class that can't twitch twitch twitch themselves to 100.
    You think Wizards are bad? Just wait until Mystics start realizing how OP they are.

WTB > Stealth Level nurf
    Ten levels, maybe even 5 levels, come on! It is stupid how I, at level 91, cannot see an Assassin who is level 7x. ABSOLUTELY stupid. And guess what they do to me?
    Twitch twitch twitch *stunlock* twitch twitch bleed--
    "You have been killed by a nubface because your class doesn't stand a chance."

Hi, I'm NOT urDian. Things don't oneshot themselves on me often, even fully buffed. HE stands a chance against Sin ganks. I don't, and neither do a large majority of people who play magic classes. Nurf APS, Nurf Stealth, Nurf Damage, but do SOMETHING about this ****.

Redundant threads keep cropping up because this whole f*cking class is broken, and it is STILL broken, and apparently the developers need reminding....because it is STILL not fixed.

While you're at it, fix the Seeker's Gemini Slash, and Mystic's casting time.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well tha.

What about the Sins that don't twitch? >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3