Sins need a nerf

Options

Comments

• Badburton - Lost City
    Badburton - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Ohhh yeah let the QQ start again !!!! Saw ppl saying " non-CS sins can cut non-CS hp of a barb 20-30 lvl more"... lol ppl was used to cry " non-CS can do nothing to compete" . Well, seems that now u can, why u still QQ ? And as Willow said, if u find sins OP in pve, roll one and stop QQing, this is how world goes. Personally i love archers, but when i saw sins are money-farming ppl, i just rolled one . You don't like sins? just don't roll one but please stop arguing about things that will never be changed. You want APS nerfed? lolumad . Lot of cash came to PWI society from APS cashshoppers. And people started to charge also to lvl up in FC their sins..... YOu all really think that someone somehow will stop this? I guess u already got the answer.

Don't make me TE you.
    y r8s and r9 die to 9x?

y?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't make me TE you.

Don't make me one shot you.
  • Dakuken - Dreamweaver
    Dakuken - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't make me TE you.

Don't make me 5 APS you.
  • TheStalker - Dreamweaver
    TheStalker - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't make me TE you.

Don't make me two spark you out of stealth.
  • Zoll - Dreamweaver
    Zoll - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Don't make me TE you.

Don't make me HF + Bramble Rage you while you're in Physical Marrow.
    The Blademaster motto: Stun, stun, and stun some more!!
  • Faisk - Heavens Tear
    Faisk - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    LOL? Because Sins don't have evasion or stuns like the Archers. If you don't fail at your class, you have constant 35 meters range. Wings of grace doesn't prevent you from getting one shotted or make damage to 1.

Don't even try to argue. "all great skills but it costs too much MP" lmfao, because MP foods are so god-**** expensive. You are 86. You know jack **** about Sin.

Yes, every Sin is sitting next to a mob so they can wait for you to knock them out of stealth.

Any Sin that says Sin isn't OP is a moron.

ur right. im level 86, i'm a lower level obviously, therefore i don't know how to play. k? not worth arguing, yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*insert something clever here*
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    ur right. im level 86, i'm a lower level obviously, therefore i don't know how to play. k? not worth arguing, yeah.

You may know how to play the game for level 80-ish people.. but end game is a different story. Sins become insanely more OP at end game than any other level range because they have all of their skills maxxed by then unless they just plain suck. They get a 20% HP recovery buff from a kill shot (30% if Demon) They get a 50% chance to dodge ALL status effects ( 66% if Sage) and they get 20-40% extra crit damage. They have the highest base damage of all melee classes along with the crit rate of Archers, that and being able to use Powerdash to boost that crit rate of theirs to 80% without much trouble. To top it off they have stealth and skills that give them insane amounts of chi. Saying a class with all of that isn't OP is just plain idiotic, go uninstall if you can't even recognize the simple fact that sins are OP.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sins become insanely more OP at end game than any other level range because they have all of their skills maxxed by then

you mean, both demon spark AND autoattack?! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    you mean, both demon spark AND autoattack?! b:shocked

Silly veno, both of those come maxxed.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lol at people saying they don't deserve a nerf, beacuse "they suck in TW"

TW is about 2ish hours out of the WEEK...

Besides, they can kill clerics with PLUME shell on, before a charm tick... That sure can effect a TW imo...
    re
  • StealthKill_ - Sanctuary
    StealthKill_ - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, if ure not happy with ur class, go and make one sin ^^
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Well, if ure not happy with ur class, go and make one sin ^^

Why would I contribute to somthing that is broken? Personally I like balanced classes. challenge > brainless play
    re
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    Krarenka - Raging Tide Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    I can be 19 years old and perfectly adult. Certainly more than you can, judging by your **** poor spelling, inability to argue properly and bad habit of making exaggerated assumptions just because one person says "Yes, Sins are OP and here is why" - at which point you jump off talking about APS nerfs that were never mentioned, CS vs non-CS which wasn't spoken about and other ridiculous stories.

Perhaps I shouldn't have used the word adult and instead said mature. Clearly maturity does not come with age, as you perfectly demonstrate. Go back to your crib, kiddo, and come back when you actually have an argument that stands on some solid ground and can defend itself without your bad attempts at personal insults and gregarious assumptions.

Did you feel hurted by my words?? Then next time ,before saying a person "go to suck your mother's teat" , try to use a more appropriate language. It wasn't u who said about nerfing APS. I never said u was. I've just said and i can do it more and more that QQ posts about sins are starting to be a tradition. My "trollrage" as you and your friend Zanryu can call that, was not directly to u , but to people that always cry about things that don't go the way they wish.
    MAde it clear now? don't start writing again points like
    1- ( Insert words i never said here)
    2-(Same as point one)

i wasn't talking only to you, but to ALL.
    So again, next time instead of telling me i can't read and i'm dumb, or even not enough mature (lol at this consideration made from a 1 forum post), try to understand what i wrote, ty.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Did you feel hurted by my words?? Then next time ,before saying a person "go to suck your mother's teat" , try to use a more appropriate language. It wasn't u who said about nerfing APS. I never said u was. I've just said and i can do it more and more that QQ posts about sins are starting to be a tradition. My "trollrage" as you and your friend Zanryu can call that, was not directly to u , but to people that always cry about things that don't go the way they wish.
    MAde it clear now? don't start writing again points like
    1- ( Insert words i never said here)
    2-(Same as point one)

i wasn't talking only to you, but to ALL.
    So again, next time instead of telling me i can't read and i'm dumb, or even not enough mature (lol at this consideration made from a 1 forum post), try to understand what i wrote, ty.

Would you mind putting your thoughts into coherrent sentences instead of mindless babble with horrible grammar? It'd be much appreciated.
  • OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    blah blah blah blah nerf sins nerf 5aps..booooring
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    There should really be a balance discussion sub-forum around here...preferably heavily modded to keep stupid comments off - like what DoTA's website has
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Would you mind putting your thoughts into coherrent sentences instead of mindless babble with horrible grammar? It'd be much appreciated.

What's wrong? u can't read a sentence that is not written with 3 dots every line? It's called syntax. I assume u have never studied languages like latin. You guys are really pointless, but it's funny. You telling me i can't write in a correct way , when u can't understand a long sentence just because it misses "," or "."People like you are really funny
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    What's wrong? u can't read a sentence that is not written with 3 dots every line? It's called syntax. I assume u have never studied languages like latin. You guys are really pointless, but it's funny. You telling me i can't write in a correct way , when u can't understand a long sentence just because it misses "," or "."People like you are really funny

Nope, I understood what you were trying to get across, I just find the way you try to communicate rather.. distasteful. By the way, those dots are called periods. Just because I chose not to respond to the subject of your post, but the crappy way it was presented doesn't mean I didn't understand it.

Idiot.
  • Regeston - Heavens Tear
    Regeston - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    On Topic; I do have an 100 Assasin and i do have a 102 BM (as main)

The sin is Heavy built. So is my BM

And one thing i cannot stand is that my sin HITS more than my BM, yes, with Sage fist mastery + 4 aps (397 str) i hit less than my 270~ish str 5 aps Demon Sin (with same gear as my BM).

I find it a little bit of redicilous about the sin not even having Dagger Devotion or whatnot (Claws dont belong to Dagger Devotion, ofc im not stupid) But 302 Dex should not be considered as OP on a damned HA sin.

Well, seriously. I have many ideas to balance classes when im really starting to think, but then again - due to all these replies and stuff i dont think my ideas will be noticed by ideas. (too used to ignorance hehe)

Not to be pesky, i did not read half of the thread's posts but i did read something about Barb's aggro and Archers Dmg.

My few cents for Barbs on aggro - lower skill channeling/cooldown between aggro spells as much as they could be permament for holding aggro.

Archers, leave them be - they do well (evasion could of been taken care of, aswell - its broken i can hit any archer with 2.5k accuracy)

Im not a PK'er myself, but i do some dueling and what i can see from that Sins..could have only perma stunlocking, but the damage what they got, should be taken off.

The Aps thingie i mean - im not trying to ruin something here... But two good things High APS along with high DPS is a little too much for LA.

The only downside they have is only long cooldown between skills.

Well, to fix it i suggest to lower their DPS down to the BM's range or even lower and reduce cooldown on stunlocking.

The assasin should be what they need to do, stunlock, stealth and kill - i will not try to ruin the class/aps who spent tons and tons of coins to get all their gear.

They can have the APS, but the DPS is redicilous if you ask me. (even on equal armor to BM they OP BM's by far, think about that)

EDIT; Should aswell exist such a thing as punishing people for uncommon language, cursing and stuff alike on the forums.

The ages vary here and the negativness should be strictly taken care of.

The forums should remain neutral and pointing fingers and curses should belong under rules - *hint*
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Nope, I understood what you were trying to get across, I just find the way you try to communicate rather.. distasteful. By the way, those dots are called periods. Just because I chose not to respond to the subject of your post, but the crappy way it was presented doesn't mean I didn't understand it.

Idiot.

Your black-colored "idiot" just shows as people saying i'm immature "for my habit of insulting people" have friends who acts worse then me.

Oh and "periods" are not the dots.Dots are what separate different sentences. Should i have said punctuation ??

Idiot.
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But still... I must agree that after leveling my sin (the hard way) on my melee account, they are horredustly over powered, she's always been able to perma spark bosses in instances, only when she hit 59 did it get a bit troublesome for a few levels... then if was easy agin :/

It's an actual joke... Even WoW's druids weren't this insanely OP... and the amount of QQ'er at WoW were LISTENED to, because 100% of them invest in the game.... not just 95% of them -.-'
    (don;t start yelling at me for a Pw/WoW comparison, t'was comapring the OP issue and the responce...)
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Your black-colored "idiot" just shows as people saying i'm immature "for my habit of insulting people" have friends who acts worse then me.

Oh and "periods" are not the dots.Dots are what separate different sentences. Should i have said punctuation ??

Idiot.

Congrats, you're just as immature as you try to make me out to be. I'm only calling you an idiot because that's what you've shown me you are, if you wanna prove me wrong then by all means go ahead and I'll retract that statement. Until you do so... you're an idiot and I have no real reason to respond to any farther posts from you. See ya.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    On Topic; I do have an 100 Assasin and i do have a 102 BM (as main)

The sin is Heavy built. So is my BM

And one thing i cannot stand is that my sin HITS more than my BM, yes, with Sage fist mastery + 4 aps (397 str) i hit less than my 270~ish str 5 aps Demon Sin (with same gear as my BM).

I find it a little bit of redicilous about the sin not even having Dagger Devotion or whatnot (Claws dont belong to Dagger Devotion, ofc im not stupid) But 302 Dex should not be considered as OP on a damned HA sin.

Well, seriously. I have many ideas to balance classes when im really starting to think, but then again - due to all these replies and stuff i dont think my ideas will be noticed by ideas. (too used to ignorance hehe)

Not to be pesky, i did not read half of the thread's posts but i did read something about Barb's aggro and Archers Dmg.

My few cents for Barbs on aggro - lower skill channeling/cooldown between aggro spells as much as they could be permament for holding aggro.

Archers, leave them be - they do well (evasion could of been taken care of, aswell - its broken i can hit any archer with 2.5k accuracy)

Im not a PK'er myself, but i do some dueling and what i can see from that Sins..could have only perma stunlocking, but the damage what they got, should be taken off.

The Aps thingie i mean - im not trying to ruin something here... But two good things High APS along with high DPS is a little too much for LA.

The only downside they have is only long cooldown between skills.

Well, to fix it i suggest to lower their DPS down to the BM's range or even lower and reduce cooldown on stunlocking.

The assasin should be what they need to do, stunlock, stealth and kill - i will not try to ruin the class/aps who spent tons and tons of coins to get all their gear.

They can have the APS, but the DPS is redicilous if you ask me. (even on equal armor to BM they OP BM's by far, think about that)

EDIT; Should aswell exist such a thing as punishing people for uncommon language, cursing and stuff alike on the forums.

The ages vary here and the negativness should be strictly taken care of.

The forums should remain neutral and pointing fingers and curses should belong under rules - *hint*

No one listens because your post is being buried by stupid and pointless comments...which is why this forum needs a balance sub-forum that is heavily modded to keep the stupid out.

Sins shouldn't get to stunlock anyone because their damage output is much higher than a BM's and they can kite via stealth. People think BMs have the longer stuns because they are melee, and think sins are the same, but they're not. It's not just about being melee.

BMs have to approach targets while visible and engage at melee range. When they fail to kill someone during a stun lock, they are well within range of all of their opponents' attacks.

Assassins have no problem with approaching targets because they have teleports and stealth, they can get away easily from a bad fight just like a ranged class can kite away because they have forced stealth.

The devs made their stuns cost sparks and gave them long cooldowns perhaps to balance their huge damage output, but because the stuns cost sparks and have the long cooldown, they have long duration. If Drake Bash is 6s for 1 spark, it's only fair that Shadow Tele and Head Hunt should be comparable to BM stuns in duration because sin stuns cost sparks. This makes sins overly OP in 1v1 situations, where their stuns can last longer than AD, but the cooldown limits their usefulness in mass PvP.

Their stuns should be somewhere along the lines of 3.5s, (4.5s Sage perhaps) like archers, or even shorter like that of venos, but should not cost sparks and should have shorter cooldown. That eliminates the need for a lot of the class' chi gain skills, and maybe this way, sins can have a shorter stealth cooldown as well.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • steelangel101
    steelangel101 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    sins are OP end of story only a fool would think we arent
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    But still... I must agree that after leveling my sin (the hard way) on my melee account, they are horredustly over powered, she's always been able to perma spark bosses in instances, only when she hit 59 did it get a bit troublesome for a few levels... then if was easy agin :/

It's an actual joke... Even WoW's druids weren't this insanely OP... and the amount of QQ'er at WoW were LISTENED to, because 100% of them invest in the game.... not just 95% of them -.-'
    (don;t start yelling at me for a Pw/WoW comparison, t'was comapring the OP issue and the responce...)

I think, now, I understand why PWE REALLY wants the forum mods to edit/delete all posts referring to 'other' MMO's. Has nothing to do with direct money competition... PWI is in another class. It has to do with the fact that PWE doesn't, or can't, listen to the customers when it comes to balancing the game, fixing bugs, or... Anything, when it comes to customer concerns. Other games, however, can, and do... Though, that's really obvious.

P2P MMO's tweak the skills of each and every class just about every major patch.

PWI has had a skill tweak... NEVER.

<3 Boomkin
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Krarenka - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Congrats, you're just as immature as you try to make me out to be. I'm only calling you an idiot because that's what you've shown me you are, if you wanna prove me wrong then by all means go ahead and I'll retract that statement. Until you do so... you're an idiot and I have no real reason to respond to any farther posts from you. See ya.

Ok i'm an idiot , but u are a little boy who tries to shut people saying wrong things . Lol "Dots are periods! " is the most dumb thing i've heard in this last 2 years .
    You are right, don't answer me anymore, go and study grammar (and syntax too)b:bye
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    PWI has had a skill tweak... NEVER.

Barb aggro skills used to miss all the time. Now they never do. You have to stop making stuff up.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Whats the point of flaming, raging, QQing at each other when nothing is going change in the end?

Sin are OP 1v1 PvP and we all know that nothing is change about them. And after reading hundreds of QQ threads related to this issue and nothing happening after, I find no point in QQing about them anymore, the same gos with 5aps...

Best way to kill the now is to have 2 or more people just gank them when they pop out of stealth and they will drop like fly's, since they are not good and group PvP and can't take hits by more than one person without Uber gear. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Lets face it, is better if you roll a sin and abuse of his OPness rather that wait/hope for a nerf.

I love arcanes, and magic classes in RPGs, I love them, and my cleric will always be my favorite. But there is no denying how OP the sin class is and how broken the -interval/permanent spark mechanic is. If you think that dealing 5 sparked attacks per second is not broken something must be really really wrong with you.

In my case I still play my veno/cleric/psychic/wizie a lot but when it comes to farming there is nothing like an aps sin.

I agree that a balancing would be better but lol this is PWI, they never fix anything that does not involves they getting more money, I rather roll a sin myself and save me the trouble of dealing with that greedy company/support, sins are very good moneymakers anyway.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Sins aren't OP, other classes are just weak. b:avoid
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die