Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ^ hasn't read my Amazon class idea in the Suggestions section b:bye

b:victory

Rofl, true. XD

Well, not anymore. Nice idea. I like it. o.o
  • slapuperv
    slapuperv Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Quests - Have you already forgotten that there will be quests in one of the guild base add-ons?

Dungeons - Why do we need more again? So that an elite group can be nearly the only ones allowed to farm it by players?

Gear - Also included in a guild base add-on...

10 man squad - Unless they really amped up the difficulty on instances, this would be truly unnecessary for anything except PK, WB, and maybe TW.

I agree with Derressh on the skills, too.

Quests - nah i didn't forgotten i just LOLED on that quests,they are almost fun as crazy stone or justice...im sure u will enjoy them b:laugh

Dungeons - hmmmm maybe coz PWI have boring and useless dungeons? look at this all FB caves\RB\Lunar....only dungeons what ppls runs is FF and TT ,there is absolutely no reason to run them lol,1st u can buy exp\gear via cash shop 2nd drop is kinda horrible ++ did u noticed how much mobs\bosses\cave design are just copy\paste (with different color and names) kinda boring? lol

Gear - nop there is no new gear,but who know maybe PWI got another copy\paste gear (with different color ofc lol)

10 Man squad - isnt that logical? I mean we will get 10 classes right? Or hmm w8 maybe u right,maybe is better to stay on 6 man squad and let new classes be ignored as TB`s :) idk about ur server but on mine HT i seen alot WCs like *sin\psy LF full RB ,will pay 2mil each squad member* <-- im sure they enjoy b:chuckle

I dont know do u ppls play CN expansion,but dont hope to get anything cool with genesis...only cool thingy is that guild base and 40vs40 wars (but pfft also unfinished as everything on PWI) ,4 new territories and 2 classes! Also u should know that genesis will be nothing but copy\paste from CN 2012 version,so dont think WTF this isnt CN this is international ver ,its totaly same not only about PWI its like that with all PWE games...rofl

Its totally lame what PWE doin to u lol,i just watch last one year and laugh like crazy ,EVEN THIS NEW FASHION ,ONE OF THINGS WHICH MAKE YOU FEEL SO EXCITED IS OLD AS CLIENT SO NOTHING NEW
    ^ u can check this easy if u make ur own private server :)

I know its sad\but true ,i played PWI from beta and it was my favorite MMO...
  • Trey_B - Lost City
    Trey_B - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Clerics only have 7 (one of which is practically useless) and they do just fine. ._.
    Well, 8 if you count the 100 skill.

and thats why i think the cleric is boring i mostly play the wiz or veno
  • breeziez
    breeziez Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nvm...
  • Rivi_V - Heavens Tear
    Rivi_V - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I say PW still has 3-4 more "BIG" expansions to go. Judging the form the pattern of which these expansions are being put (map area/volume being open). and from these expansions, I won't be surprised if more classes are announced.

4 new territories for tideborn and another 4 will be announced for Genesis.

here are my spec for more expansions after Genesis:

20101203044106png-WindowsPhotoGallery.jpg
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    BM's can use Spears, but not alot of people pay attention to them. Axes have always been popular, everyone loves fists nowadays (*cough* or hate), and Seekers bring new life to swords. Spears could use more love, imo. o.o

The spears in game are kinda meh at best in terms of stats and damage. A poleblade is more awesome than current spears, and they can actually hurt in pvp.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I say PW still has 3-4 more "BIG" expansions to go. Judging the form the pattern of which these expansions are being put (map area/volume being open). and from these expansions, I won't be surprised if more classes are announced.

4 new territories for tideborn and another 4 will be announced for Genesis.

here are my spec for more expansions after Genesis:

20101203044106png-WindowsPhotoGallery.jpg

i could possibly see how the southern area, and perhaps the west?

high doubts on the north and east, eitherway i would only expect 1 more class expansion rather then 2-4, as theres 3 original races, then there would be 3 newer races, but as it is, the original races get no love and will slowly be deing out to the newer races (barbs mainly), so they would have to be very careful and thoughtful to how they do any others, anyway this is like wayyyyy ahead in time, so no point thinking about it lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Rivi_V - Heavens Tear
    Rivi_V - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i could possibly see how the southern area, and perhaps the west?

high doubts on the north and east, eitherway i would only expect 1 more class expansion rather then 2-4, as theres 3 original races, then there would be 3 newer races, but as it is, the original races get no love and will slowly be deing out to the newer races (barbs mainly), so they would have to be very careful and thoughtful to how they do any others, anyway this is like wayyyyy ahead in time, so no point thinking about it lol.

lol yes it is way ahead of time, and I too only think there would be only 1 more class expansion. I also have doubts on the North and South South (if you know what I mean).
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The spears in game are kinda meh at best in terms of stats and damage. A poleblade is more awesome than current spears, and they can actually hurt in pvp.

I include poleblades with pikes/spears. Just easier to say Spear than listing them all out. o.o
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    slapuperv wrote: »
    Its totally lame what PWE doin to u lol,i just watch last one year and laugh like crazy ,EVEN THIS NEW FASHION ,ONE OF THINGS WHICH MAKE YOU FEEL SO EXCITED IS OLD AS CLIENT SO NOTHING NEW
    ^ u can check this easy if u make ur own private server :)

That's true, but what's your point? Because the data is there doesn't mean we can access it in game which makes it useless to us as players. So technically when it becomes available to us in game on this version (because you can as easily go to a private server and get it there), it is new here - which makes it exciting to those of us who chose not to play a different server.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    but as it is, the original races get no love and will slowly be deing out to the newer races (barbs mainly)

That remind me of a stupid joke I found in CN forum. http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1699182&page=1&authorid=1613854 .

Going to translate few, barbs may not like it...

Long time ago, "Barb, you grab the boss. Everyone hurry DD at the boss."
    In the past, "Barb, hurry grab the boss. The boss is attacking archer again."
    Now, "Barb stand back, let archer to tank this boss, hurry heal, heal."
    In the future, "Barb, after you give us buff you can leave."

There are hidden words within Wanmei's intro to brab:
    After experianceing many suffer and changes, (Many update, but never get improvement)
    With strong will to help them survive, (Everyone who still playing it love to get killed)
    Their strength make everyone fear, (Not much people fear them though)
    Barb can deal great damage, (other classes deal much greater damage)
    If they can get close to you, the result will be horrible, (don't worry, they basicly won't able to get close to you)
    When they awaken, they can turn into a wild tiger. (Careful, the tiger mount also like that)

A barb duel a BM one day.
    The barb fall on the ground.
    The cleric right next to them said coldly, "Why bully a lvl 100 barb, I dare you to take down a lvl 90 sin.)
    The BM feel embarassed

"bh49, look for a barb, party ready"
    "bh59, look for a barb, party ready"
    "bh 69, look for a barb, party ready"
    The barb was so happy, he thought he could not be replace. But now he was lvl 100
    "Nirvana, look for one more member, party ready."
    "I am a barb, party please."
    "Fist? 5.0?"
    "No. But 30k hp when use tiger form."
    "Nirvana, look for one more member, party ready."...

Invoke the Spirit, 20seconds super power up, 20, 19, 18...
    Buff disappeared. 3, 2, 1, the kitten is dead.
    In the past, "If you want to harm my friends, you need to kill me first."
    Now, "Wish lord turtle be with me, Amen" (Note, in Chinese, Invoke the Spirit mean Turtle Shell)

Wanmei said, "You guys are so fine, and now you want us to improve the skills?"
    "You don't need hair fashion."
    "You don't need mount."
    "You can't kill people so you won't get red name and drop items."
    "After refine, you get the highest hp in Perfect World."
    "You hyper for so long and use up all money on repair, don't need to think of where the money going to spend on."
    "You already so overpower, if I increase your skill effect, how should other classes going to play?"
    "Ok, next update, Mighty Swing will get 10% chance to stun and True Form will increase your hp by 10%."

In the past at TT,
    Barb shouted, "I am here, stop!" (telling the boss to stop while using agro)
    Now at Nirvana, gathering at the entrance.
    Barb shouted, "Ok finishing buffing, I am going to leave."

In the past, turn into tiger, embrace.
    "Madam, where do you want to go?"
    Now, turn into tiger, embrace, the wife refuse, summon a tiger mount.
    "Let go, you are so slow, my tiger is 11m."

Barb is Perfect World's tragedy, Sage Barb is tragedy's series.
    Sage barb go TW, no one bother to hit.
    Sage barb go duel, everyone want to hit.
    Sage barb go Nirvana, everyone leave.

Barb's beinging teaching: Never fear, stand in the front.
    Barb's intermediate teaching: Face your self as the a target for other players for fun.
    Barb's Advance teaching: Save your life, never go pk.
    Barb's Final teaching: Being teaching of Wiz, BM, Veno, Archer, Cleric, Sin, Psy, Seeker, and Mystic. (Is that mean quit?)

So the stupid joke above are all from Wanmei forum. There are some other about Archer, Seeker, Mystic, Wiz and Cleric, but not as much as the barb joke here. So if barb get mad when they read this don't yell at me please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That remind me of a stupid joke I found in CN forum. http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1699182&page=1&authorid=1613854 .

Going to translate few, barbs may not like it...

Long time ago, "Barb, you grab the boss. Everyone hurry DD at the boss."
    In the past, "Barb, hurry grab the boss. The boss is attacking archer again."
    Now, "Barb stand back, let archer to tank this boss, hurry heal, heal."
    In the future, "Barb, after you give up buff you can leave."

There are hidden words within Wanmei's intro to brab:
    After experianceing many suffer and changes, (Many update, but never get improvement)
    With strong will to help them survive, (Everyone who still playing it love to get killed)
    Their strength make everyone fear, (Not much people fear them though)
    Barb can deal great damage, (other classes deal much greater damage)
    If they can get close to you, the result will be horrible, (don't worry, they basicly won't able to get close to you)
    When they awaken, they can turn into a wild tiger. (Careful, the tiger mount also like that)

A barb duel a BM one day.
    The barb fall on the ground.
    The cleric right next to them said coldly, "Why bully a lvl 100 barb, I dare you to take down a lvl 90 sin.)
    The BM feel embarassed

"bh49, look for a barb, party ready"
    "bh59, look for a barb, party ready"
    "bh 69, look for a barb, party ready"
    The barb was so happy, he thought he could not be replace. But now he was lvl 100
    "Nirvana, look for one more member, party ready."
    "I am a barb, party please."
    "Fist? 5.0?"
    "No. But 30k hp when use tiger form."
    "Nirvana, look for one more member, party ready."...

Invoke the Spirit, 20seconds super power up, 20, 19, 18...
    Buff disappeared. 3, 2, 1, the kitten is dead.
    In the past, "If you want to harm my friends, you need to kill me first."
    Now, "Wish lord turtle be with me, Amen" (Note, in Chinese, Invoke the Spirit mean Turtle Shell)

Wanmei said, "You guys are so fine, and now you want us to improve the skills?"
    "You don't need hair fashion."
    "You don't need mount."
    "You can't kill people so you won't get red name and drop items."
    "After refine, you get the highest hp in Perfect World."
    "You hyper for so long and use up all money on repair, don't need to think of where the money going to spend on."
    "You already so overpower, if I increase your skill effect, how should other classes going to play?"
    "Ok, next update, Mighty Swing will get 10% chance to stun and True Form will increase your hp by 10%."

In the past at TT,
    Barb shouted, "I am here, stop!" (telling the boss to stop while using agro)
    Now at Nirvana, gathering at the entrance.
    Barb shouted, "Ok finishing buffing, I am going to leave."

In the past, turn into tiger, embrace.
    "Madam, where do you want to go?"
    Now, turn into tiger, embrace, the wife refuse, summon a tiger mount.
    "Let go, you are so slow, my tiger is 11m."

Barb is Perfect World's tragedy, Sage Barb is tragedy's series.
    Sage barb go TW, no one bother to hit.
    Sage barb go duel, everyone want to hit.
    Sage barb go Nirvana, everyone leave.

Barb's beinging teaching: Never fear, stand in the front.
    Barb's intermediate teaching: Face your self as the a target for other players for fun.
    Barb's Advance teaching: Save your life, never go pk.
    Barb's Final teaching: Being teaching of Wiz, BM, Veno, Archer, Cleric, Sin, Psy, Seeker, and Mystic. (Is that mean quit?)

So the stupid joke above are all from Wanmei forum. There are some other about Archer, Seeker, Mystic, Wiz and Cleric, but not as much as the barb joke here. So if barb get mad when they read this don't yell at me please.

LOL i love these. gonna put one in my sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Dragono - Lost City
    Dragono - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    WOOOOOOW!!!
    It touches my real inner feelings as a Barb here O_O
    Its true so true...
    I decided (long ago) only to Lvl my Barb to Lvl 90 to play him any longer would be a waste of a lot of time <.<
    I will use him only for running some TT/HH maybe FB's for Fac and nothing else.
    I am from Germany and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:surrender
  • Meoshikun - Harshlands
    Meoshikun - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    so.... the expansion is next week correct? -_-
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Next week is groundhog day... if he sees his shadow, it's 6 more weeks until expansion.

Seriously, all we know is February, we have no idea if it's early, mid or late February.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Next week is groundhog day... if he sees his shadow, it's 6 more weeks until expansion.
    i laughed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited January 2011
    yea i wish we could use the lost empire UI qq. that was my favorite lol.
    but i like that, cause the squad member icons for the new UI is humongous lol. makes my healing job harder xD.
    old one was nice

i hope 3rd generation UI dont bloat up the screen like jade dynasty
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Febuary 3rd is the Chinese New Year, followed by at least a week of a Public Holiday in China - so I bet we either get it before the 3rd (unlikely), or more than a week after >.>

And speaking of Chinese New Year - I wonder when we'll get a bunny mount b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Febuary 3rd is the Chinese New Year, followed by at least a week of a Public Holiday in China - so I bet we either get it before the 3rd (unlikely), or more than a week after >.>

And speaking of Chinese New Year - I wonder when we'll get a bunny mount b:chuckle

omfg, plz let it be before the third >.< i'm so sick of waiting. i've made like 4 characters all with variations of the words "future mystic" just to *** around on till i can get a mystic xD i wanna heal some people, but i dun like being a cleric. please give me my subpar healer with a petb:cry i wanna help heal my faction barbs, and neko's pets, love ya like a sister neko, ya crazy redhead veno xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    old one was nice

Agreed, the old UI was nice, u could see your character head and a bunch of other nice stuff with the old chat font, I miss it, and sorry to say Decep, it will be bloated =(

the squad member's window fillis up more of the screen, almost fills up the left side of the screen when its a full party >.< looks very, very nice, but only thing is the sizeb:surrender
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Agreed, the old UI was nice, u could see your character head and a bunch of other nice stuff with the old chat font, I miss it, and sorry to say Decep, it will be bloated =(

the squad member's window fillis up more of the screen, almost fills up the left side of the screen when its a full party >.< looks very, very nice, but only thing is the sizeb:surrender

fills up the left side.. well uhm is font like 3 times bigger then old?. squad font so little i barely notice it lol.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    fills up the left side.. well uhm is font like 3 times bigger then old?. squad font so little i barely notice it lol.
    Here's an example of the UI with one of my screenies
    Genesis UI

PS: I play in windowed mode
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Stubbie - Heavens Tear
    Stubbie - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2011

i dont think when will Genesis expansion come out has to do with Chinese new yr coz the main company is here in US.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Genesis UI

I liiiiiike it...

Feb's so close~ I hope they release a firm date soon. =)
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i dont think when will Genesis expansion come out has to do with Chinese new yr coz the main company is here in US.

actually the main company is in China , but the company managing our expansion ( PWI:Genesis, not wanmei 2012) is PWE.
    old one was nice

lol @ JD reference . just reminded me xD
    i laughed
    i did too xD

and btw are you the one that drew all those sketches on your deviant. if so, your really good b:surrender

Genesis UI

exactly what i was talkin about..... they shouldve kept it minimal cause i love the rest of the UI besides the squad member icons. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Genesis UI

is there a way to make the squad icons, smaller ingame located somewhere in the settings?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The only real problem with the UI in ZoanoAce's screenie is the fact that he DOES use windowed mode, and plays on a low resolution.

I personally play on 1440x900 and I don't think I'll really have any problem with it. o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Atria - Heavens Tear
    Atria - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Eh, helping PWI with epic powahs until you're lvl 20 and then doing the same filth everybody else is doing?

Okay, PWI. I appreaciate your time that you are taking your time on releasing these expansions, but give us some more quests in Arch. Or atleast make them different for every class. I can do Arch quests with my eyes closed at this rate
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I prefer windowed mode, as well...wonder how well I'll like the bigger icons...XD But it looks so niiiiice~
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
    edited January 2011
    and btw are you the one that drew all those sketches on your deviant.
    If it lists Deceptistar character on the journal yep.
    Genesis UI

this is a ****ing joke.... its a mix of blown up bubbles, jade dynasty, and etherblade. I hope its true we have the option to change the UI to the one thats used now, at least for the pple who actually wish to PLAY the game rather than stare at the graphics and interface designs.
This discussion has been closed.