Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• mikemann43
    mikemann43 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yay new expansion. b:chuckle

I agree with you. everyon else just seems like they are only complaining.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    matty71 wrote: »
    i keep hearing all this hype about seekers being able to see sins in stealth, i have yet be given proof of this, seeing as the other versions of pwi dont even have this stuff out yet...why is there big rumors about this when other versions dont even have it??

Its a big rumor because people want other people to be panicked over them. Its not true, Seekers posess an aoe skill which is essentially an attack while moving, thats the fabled "anti-stealth" skill.
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    [...]You could even spark the 5s spell if you really want to wreck them.[...]

I managed to hit 10,110 damage on a level 22 mob (I was level 45) by using single spark, the basic skill (that doubles the 5 sec) and the 5 sec skill, so I think you are right lol.

I like your sig.

My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I managed to hit 10,110 damage on a level 22 mob (I was level 45) by using single spark, the basic skill (that doubles the 5 sec) and the 5 sec skill, so I think you are right lol.

lol gracious 10k b:chuckle
    in pvp, MP should never be an issue, regardless of how much a skill costs just use the damn thing and use the lvl 75 pots, there cheap as hell anyway and restore loads, so excluding that, mystics will be somewhat useful in pvp i think, from what i "heard", there pets are apparently based on the magic attack of the user, so the higher the mystics magic is, the more damage the pets will deal (not confirmed yet),

either way we don't know all of there skills yet and what there capable of, people shouldn't be so concerned about what they are and not capable of until we see them first hand.
    its based on the pets skill level and your lvl. not the mag nor the person str . not even gear lol
    just the pets skill lvl and your lvl xD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Herrap_II - Lost City
    Herrap_II - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i saw somewhere on youtube a gm playing a wiz it looked so cool all of the skills changed
    here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkekAZh_W9Y&feature=related
  • Stubbie - Heavens Tear
    Stubbie - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i saw somewhere on youtube a gm playing a wiz it looked so cool all of the skills changed
    here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkekAZh_W9Y&feature=related

I think this is just private server stuff . They added skill effect into the original skill effect, lol at 2013 .
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I seen the 2nd mount on a private server. I like the dragon mount tho.

I'd go with Private server due to that World Test boss looked like ****. :x
    __

Mammoth covered in ice was epic too.

Ghost Rider has to be fake, I don't see a barb riding it. :x
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    its based on the pets skill level and your lvl. not the mag nor the person str . not even gear lol
    just the pets skill lvl and your lvl xD.

Then what's up with this?
    An image of the first summon's stats with no gear on the mystic, and a second image of one all geared up and ready to murder. Look like much different stats on the summon, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    An image of the first summon's stats with no gear on the mystic, and a second image of one all geared up and ready to murder. Look like much different stats on the summon, imo.

when i look at the SS, i think im seeing that its phy and mag attack is around 3k, which doesnt seem *to* good for level 100 pet stats whilst the mystic there clearly has a weapon of at least +10, most likely +12, whats the nix attack at around level 100? not used my veno in so long i cant remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Actually many pages back I asked this question-if the mystics summons were affected or augmented by the gears and stats (such as refinement, possibly attack/defense level etc). I saw those SS and thought it was but it seems to still be up for debate. Obviously there is a ceiling cap to how much power a summon can have if refines and such affects it's "growth". But it still seems to be debatable QQ
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • Shintoh - Raging Tide
    Shintoh - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The Seeker Heart Burning skill: A 20 second debuff. When you attack the enemy with a Fire or Earth skill, the Critical Strike Rate and Damage of that skill will be increased for that attack. Would that not be good if you had a Earth or Fire shard in wep? Because HA classes are weak with magic attacks, won't these shards do good against them instead of Phy dmg shards?

I don't really understand these things b:surrender (me noob)

If you see the bold words, it'll incline that Seekers DO have fire and earth-based skills. b:victory

Also means that you can't use shards to replicate the effects b:surrender
    I like big bots, and I cannot lie; spamming Gold you can't deny!

b:dirty

Yeah, I'm the guy who brought a sword to a gunfight....

...sad part is that I won. b:victory
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *rolls and laughs at the bunny mount* oh, my, it's soooooooo cute! b:laugh

Most of them seem rather possible, though, I even remember seeing the red dragon mount once, when a friend of mine haxed his client and changed around meshes to make screenies of all mounts, aviations and cute pets already included in game files, although the one I saw was golden, if I remember right.
    I'd love to have that crystal/ice antilope mount (from 6:05) or the dark battlecat (from 4:07). The rest is just so-so.
    Somehow it's rather hard to believe in implementing of the 'grhost rider' ones b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    anyone know when is the exact date of launch? b:cry
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    anyone know when is the exact date of launch? b:cry

I wish! They won't tell us anything until maybe next week about release date since that is the last week of the month. "COMING FEBRUARY!" Is all they keep saying. When it gets here I feel we'll just have to wait and see.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well, it all depends on the state of the game.
    On DW is kinda' difficult to find a squad to do anything...well, at least at the hours I'm online. Ppl mostly stack up on stuff they need to get a new class high in lvl asap (Hypers, oracles, 60-90 gear, etc).

They will launch the expansion when they see things cool down a bit. Rep sale was a nice lifeline, but kinda' faded out now...when the money making curve will be low enough they will launch the expansion. Can be first week or last week of February.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • melinda
    melinda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Rome was not built by having meetings ...it was built by killing all that opposed them!!!:cool:
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    when i look at the SS, i think im seeing that its phy and mag attack is around 3k, which doesnt seem *to* good for level 100 pet stats whilst the mystic there clearly has a weapon of at least +10, most likely +12, whats the nix attack at around level 100? not used my veno in so long i cant remember.
    Actually many pages back I asked this question-if the mystics summons were affected or augmented by the gears and stats (such as refinement, possibly attack/defense level etc). I saw those SS and thought it was but it seems to still be up for debate. Obviously there is a ceiling cap to how much power a summon can have if refines and such affects it's "growth". But it still seems to be debatable QQ

o-o nvm its true

just tested it .
    you have to re-summon pet for it take on its new stats.
    so im guessing a full NV/ Rank 9 +12 person will have a mini herc xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Its funny when you go here http://w2i.178.com/list/ck.html chinese ppl also QQing alot about sins and 5.0 aps
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2011

According to ecatomb, ~5k attack on the phoenix. Over 6k with the claw buff.
    o-o nvm its true

just tested it .
    you have to re-summon pet for it take on its new stats.
    so im guessing a full NV/ Rank 9 +12 person will have a mini herc xD

Would they need it though? The Mystic in those screenshots is a better tank than her own summon. And that's without the defense buff. Unless it has roar, I can't imagine it tanking for her; she'd steal aggro quickly. o.o;;

If the second summon has more damage from skills, I think I'd rather use it.
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    According to ecatomb, ~5k attack on the phoenix. Over 6k with the claw buff.

Would they need it though? The Mystic in those screenshots is a better tank than her own summon. And that's without the defense buff. Unless it has roar, I can't imagine it tanking for her; she'd steal aggro quickly. o.o;;

If the second summon has more damage from skills, I think I'd rather use it.

the second summon has low HP but deals high mag damage. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Elkyos - Heavens Tear
    Elkyos - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    pwe expansion is coming out in febuary...thts all we know :o
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    If you see the bold words, it'll incline that Seekers DO have fire and earth-based skills. b:victory

No they don't. I want to finish my project now cause it due tomorrow second period but anyway...

玄武剑诀: lvl13, self buff, last 10minutes. When under this effect, each attack has chance to place "玄武剑眼" debuff on target, last for 10seconds. When use 破风剑气 on target will activate the debuff, which cause extra damage, paralzye for 3seconds, and defense reduce for last 8seconds, debuff will disappear after active.

三才剑咒: lvl 19, bless, put a sword curse on weapon to increase weapon's crit, attack lvl, defense lvl for a short time (30min at lvl10), only one sword curse can be use at the same time.

饮血剑诀: lvl 29, self buff, last 10minutes. When under this effect, each attack has chance to place "饮血剑眼" debuff on target, last 20 seconds. When use 虚空剑劲 on target will activate the debuff, which cause extra damage and stun for 3 seconds, debuff will disappear after active.

六合剑咒: lvl 39, party buff, cost one mirage stone, place a sword curse on weapon to increase weapon's attack lvl of party members within 15m for a short time (30min at lvl3, max lvl), only one sword curse can be use at the same time.

磐龙剑诀: lvl 49, self buff, last 10minutes. When under this effect, each attack has chance to place "磐龙剑眼" debuff on target, last 30seconds. When use 万象剑劲 on target will activate the debuff, which cause metal damage on target and reduce attack and defense lvl for 3minutes, debuff will disappear after active.

九宫剑咒: lvl 59, party buff, cost one mirage stone, place a sword curse on weapon to increase weapon's defense lvl of party members within 15m for a short time (30min at lvl3, max lvl), only one sword curse can be use at the same time.

金刚剑印: lvl 24, curse, place a sword mark at target, target will receive more damage from phy and metal skills, only work in PvE, will not work with normal attack.

寒潮剑印: lvl 39, curse, place a sword mark at target, target will receive more damage from wood and water skills, only work in PvE, will not work with normal attack.

焚心剑印: lvl 59, curse, place a sword mark at target, target will receive more damage from fire and earth skills and also higher crit chance, only work in PvE, will not work with normal attack.

碎石剑气: lvl 0, attack, deal base damage plus extra phy damage.

破风剑气: lvl 9, attack, deal phy damage and activate 玄武剑眼.

流光剑气: lvl 19, attack, deal base phy damage plus extra metal damage.

玄铁剑意: lvl 29, attack, deal base phy plus weapon damage plus extra metal damage to target and nearby enemies, also reduce target's metal resistance for 10 seconds. Cost one spark.

虚空剑劲: lvl 29, attack, deal base phy damage plus extra phy damage to all nearby enemies and activate 饮血剑眼.

熔心剑意: lvl 39, attack, deal base phy damage plus weapon damage plus extra metal damage to target and all nearby enemies also has chance to paralyze target for 8seconds.

天罡剑劲: lvl 39, attack, deal base phy damage plus extra phy damage to all nearby targets.

万象剑劲: lvl 49, attack, deal base phy damage plus weapon damage plus extra phy damage to all nearby enemies and activate "磐龙剑眼".

八方剑影: lvl 59, attack, deal base phy damage plus extra metal damage to all enemies within 8m every 3 seconds for 12seconds. Cost 2 sparks.

剑神无敌: lvl 59, attack, deal base phy damage plus weapon damage plus extra phy damage to all nearby enemies every 3 seconds until use up all mp or skill cancel.

逍遥诀: lvl 9, self bless, increase movement speed for 15seconds.

剑心通明: lvl 19, self bless, increase crit damage. (This skill may change in future)

琉璃金身: lvl 29, self bless, increase defense lvl.

御心剑: lvl 39, attack, charge at target, stun target for 3 seconds. Cost 1 spark.

身外化身: lvl 59, curse, transfer self negative status to target, seal target for 1 second.

Sword and Blade Mastery: lvl 29, passive, no need me to explain it...same as BM.

See, no wood, water, fire or earth skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the second summon has low HP but deals high mag damage. xD

Yeah, I just don't know if it scales well enough to be worth it when dealing with attack values that high. No real way to tell though, such stuff is beyond just translating/localizing spells. Takes ingame experience with the class. XD
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    No they don't. I want to finish my project now cause it due tomorrow second period but anyway...

玄武剑诀: lvl13, self buff, last 10minutes. When under this effect, each attack has chance to place "玄武剑眼" debuff on target, last for 10seconds. When use 破风剑气 on target will activate the debuff, which cause extra damage, paralzye for 3seconds, and defense reduce for last 8seconds, debuff will disappear after active.

三才剑咒: lvl 19, bless, put a sword curse on weapon to increase weapon's crit, attack lvl, defense lvl for a short time (30min at lvl10), only one sword curse can be use at the same time.

饮血剑诀: lvl 29, self buff, last 10minutes. When under this effect, each attack has chance to place "饮血剑眼" debuff on target, last 20 seconds. When use 虚空剑劲 on target will activate the debuff, which cause extra damage and stun for 3 seconds, debuff will disappear after active.

六合剑咒: lvl 39, party buff, cost one mirage stone, place a sword curse on weapon to increase weapon's attack lvl of party members within 15m for a short time (30min at lvl3, max lvl), only one sword curse can be use at the same time.

磐龙剑诀: lvl 49, self buff, last 10minutes. When under this effect, each attack has chance to place "磐龙剑眼" debuff on target, last 30seconds. When use 万象剑劲 on target will activate the debuff, which cause metal damage on target and reduce attack and defense lvl for 3minutes, debuff will disappear after active.

九宫剑咒: lvl 59, party buff, cost one mirage stone, place a sword curse on weapon to increase weapon's defense lvl of party members within 15m for a short time (30min at lvl3, max lvl), only one sword curse can be use at the same time.

金刚剑印: lvl 24, curse, place a sword mark at target, target will receive more damage from phy and metal skills, only work in PvE, will not work with normal attack.

寒潮剑印: lvl 39, curse, place a sword mark at target, target will receive more damage from wood and water skills, only work in PvE, will not work with normal attack.

焚心剑印: lvl 59, curse, place a sword mark at target, target will receive more damage from fire and earth skills and also higher crit chance, only work in PvE, will not work with normal attack.

玄铁剑意: lvl 29, attack, deal base phy plus weapon damage plus extra metal damage to target and nearby enemies, also reduce target's metal resistance for 10 seconds. Cost one spark.

虚空剑劲: lvl 29, attack, deal base phy damage plus extra phy damage to all nearby enemies and activate 饮血剑眼.

熔心剑意: lvl 39, attack, deal base phy damage plus weapon damage plus extra metal damage to target and all nearby enemies also has chance to paralyze target for 8seconds.

天罡剑劲: lvl 39, attack, deal base phy damage plus extra phy damage to all nearby targets.

万象剑劲: lvl 49, attack, deal base phy damage plus weapon damage plus extra phy damage to all nearby enemies and activate "磐龙剑眼".

八方剑影: lvl 59, attack, deal base phy damage plus extra metal damage to all enemies within 8m every 3 seconds for 12seconds. Cost 2 sparks.

剑神无敌: lvl 59, attack, deal base phy damage plus weapon damage plus extra phy damage to all nearby enemies every 3 seconds until use up all mp or skill cancel.

剑心通明: lvl 19, self bless, increase crit damage. (This skill may change in future)

身外化身: lvl 59, curse, transfer self negative status to target, seal target for 1 second.

Sword and Blade Mastery: lvl 29, passive, no need me to explain it...same as BM.

TY O_O lol
    Yeah, I just don't know if it scales well enough to be worth it when dealing with attack values that high. No real way to tell though, such stuff is beyond just translating/localizing spells. Takes ingame experience with the class. XD
    and ive tried it myself and it dies so quickly (early lvls). higher lvls might be different but i just use my primary summon cause its more efficient xD.

and did any1 notice this o-o ( the slide down bar)
    2011-01-2012-54-19.jpg

does it mean new slots for fash o-o?
    or just a glitch ................ xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    2011-01-2012-54-19.jpg

Yeah, that's been there for a while now. Don't know what it'll be used for, if anything.

Maybe we'll get toenail polish fashion. b:spit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Mystic skills now!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TY O_O lol

and ive tried it myself and it dies so quickly (early lvls). higher lvls might be different but i just use my primary summon cause its more efficient xD.

2011-01-2012-54-19.jpg

yush noticed it too.. no idea what it's for o.o and hope we don't get more fash equip options D: means I'll have to buy and choose more T__T"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited January 2011

awesome, but isn't the 59 skill for continuous aoe with dmg at 1.5 sec? that's how it was presented officially, did they change it ?

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XEnTitYx - Harshlands
    XEnTitYx - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yush noticed it too.. no idea what it's for o.o and hope we don't get more fash equip options D: means I'll have to buy and choose more T__T"

I'm pretty sure thats where the dances that you will be able to purchase will go
  • TankedBeast - Lost City
    TankedBeast - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Anyone know what's up with the crazy redchat in game? Or is that just in LC?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Leader of Sangnati (Latin for Blood Born/Nation)
    We can be your best friend... Or your worst enemy...
    Which would you prefer?
    b:sin
    100 Sage/Vit/Tank Barb
    101 Demon/Fist/5.0 BM
    Yes, 5.0 really is OP. Yet, I still got it... b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.