Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That "new" NPC is a MQ NPC that isn't new at all, lol.

Ah, I had never seen it before so I assumed it was new. Thanks for the info. b:laugh
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't think so mostly because to use the "pet services" you have to have you pet in your pet bag and summons, ultimately, are skills not pets. But I will check to make sure.

EDIT: So I went to the net services npc (Mrs Zoologist in arch) and discovered something. It appears that you can forget and train pet skills like any other pet, but that since you can't put your summon in the rename window you can't rename it.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/somebodythe5th/2011-01-1217-43-11.jpg

Edit 2: I thought this Npc was new but its not so nvm.

wait, so we can teach a summoned pet all the same skills as a veno pet? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Ah, I had never seen it before so I assumed it was new. Thanks for the info. b:laugh

Sure thing. XD

I meant to say in my last post, wow, you can teach them skills? @_@ Very interesting... Sad that you can't name them, though...
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    okay, roll with me, if seekers don't do fire and earth damage, why does it say "set up your fire and earth attacks" just wonderin o.o

oh, and is there any way to customize a mystic's summoned pet's skills like is done on veno pets? and can we use pet collars to rename them?

Have no idea why PWE say this. Seeker is limit to metal and phy attack. The Heart Burning is kind of a debuff, you don't do the damage, only the classes with fire and earth skills do, wiz and psy. There is an other 2. One is phy and metal debuff, other one is water and wood debuff.

You can not rename the summon, they are skills. They can not learn new skills like veno, their skills lvl as you lvl your summon skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Have no idea why PWE say this. Seeker is limit to metal and phy attack. The Heart Burning is kind of a debuff, you don't do the damage, only the classes with fire and earth skills do, wiz and psy. There is an other 2. One is phy and metal debuff, other one is water and wood debuff.

You can not rename the summon, they are skills. They can not learn new skills like veno, their skills lvl as you lvl your summon skill.
    I don't think so mostly because to use the "pet services" you have to have you pet in your pet bag and summons, ultimately, are skills not pets. But I will check to make sure.

EDIT: So I went to the net services npc (Mrs Zoologist in arch) and discovered something. It appears that you can forget and train pet skills like any other pet, but that since you can't put your summon in the rename window you can't rename it.

http://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq274/somebodythe5th/2011-01-1217-43-11.jpg

Edit 2: I thought this Npc was new but its not so nvm.

okay, who the hell is correct about the summoned pet skills here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    okay, who the hell is correct about the summoned pet skills here?

Well it could be either, we don't know yet as we haven't got English translations fully and further more, no one has spent 100k on a pet skill and tried learning it to a summon. I just tried it my self though: 33cc9hs.png

as you can see it shows a box where if i was to buy a pet skill scroll, I could possibly learn it a skill, no idea if it would stay though if I re summoned it, also even though it shows the pet skill delete box, you cant delete the skills, at least you cant delete the skills it starts with anyway,

only real way to "test" this out is, if someone on the CN has a char with 100k+ using a mystic and is willing to buy a pet scroll and attempt to learn it, that's the only way we can know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If we can, I'm totally teaching my buff summon Flesh Ream for the lulz. b:avoid

And can anyone confirm whether or not mystic pets suffer damage reduction on [?] mobs like veno pets?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

IFFFFFF........... if i add fire or earth stone to the weapon, does the attack become fire and earth element? so does the buff work like this? o.o
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    elemental apoth pots ftw? >>; never waste sockets on those unless you got ton of cash for 3-4 weapons.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If we can, I'm totally teaching my buff summon Flesh Ream for the lulz. b:avoid

And can anyone confirm whether or not mystic pets suffer damage reduction on [?] mobs like veno pets?

well, if nobody checks before the expansion, i guess i'll be the one checking it when it comes out. and if we can, i'm teachin mine boost and tough xDb:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yea they can't learn skills i just checked xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Elvis_ - Lost City
    Elvis_ - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

who gieevs a *** about fash :( I already farmed my hh99 heavy armor for seeker and i hear now taht a butt load of seekers have been using light armor ><b:shockedb:cry
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    who gieevs a *** about fash

LOL. I never understood why people spend for in game fashion LOL
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    who gieevs a *** about fash :( I already farmed my hh99 heavy armor for seeker and i hear now taht a butt load of seekers have been using light armor ><b:shockedb:cry

Because they don't know any better. Much like how there were a lot of HA sins when TB were first released.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Asduf - Heavens Tear
    Asduf - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Does anybody know whether defense level and attack level will affect a mystic's summons/traps?
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I have been away from the forums awhile playing -removed-. I just want to know if we have learned anything new about seeker and mystic yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    who gieevs a *** about fash :(
    Right here. I actually give a few more asterisks about fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    /off topic
    sikozu wrote: »
    I have been away from the forums awhile playing -removed-. [By Mod] I just want to know if we have learned anything new about seeker and mystic yet?

[Sig] "I am playing -removed- now and have taken a break from the game"

[This post was]"Last edited by KrittyCat; Today at 02:34 AM. Reason: Mention of game(s) competitive to PWI"

Huh? How could "That game that's still in f2p beta and has had lay offs because its so broken", possibly be "competitive to PWI"???

Hmm never mind.

/on topic

Anyway to answer your question, I would say it depends on when you left but if you want to see some cool gameplay videos check out my YouTube page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hmm...good point. I'll use this in future:

Mention of another non-PWE MMORPG

How is that?b:mischievous
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Because they don't know any better. Much like how there were a lot of HA sins when TB were first released.

b:laugh i was gonna be one of those people, but then i crunched some numbers and found out it wouldn't work^^
    LOL. I never understood why people spend for in game fashion LOL

i know, really, who would buy fashion over a new weapon or kick *** armor? doesn't the armor look cool enough?
    yea they can't learn skills i just checked xD

that sucks, but w/e, didn't origionally think they would anyway, juts kinda wishful thinking^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rivi_V - Heavens Tear
    Rivi_V - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Seeker Heart Burning skill: A 20 second debuff. When you attack the enemy with a Fire or Earth skill, the Critical Strike Rate and Damage of that skill will be increased for that attack. Would that not be good if you had a Earth or Fire shard in wep? Because HA classes are weak with magic attacks, won't these shards do good against them instead of Phy dmg shards?

I don't really understand these things b:surrender (me noob)
    Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Seeker Heart Burning skill: A 20 second debuff. When you attack the enemy with a Fire or Earth skill, the Critical Strike Rate and Damage of that skill will be increased for that attack. Would that not be good if you had a Earth or Fire shard in wep? Because HA classes are weak with magic attacks, won't these shards do good against them instead of Phy dmg shards?

I don't really understand these things b:surrender (me noob)

Thats a good question. If partial fire damage in the attack will increase crit + damage then that will be a good benefit to 5.0 archers and BMs who cancel DBB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Bellatrixia - Raging Tide
    Bellatrixia - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wish they would hurry up for once and release the update instead of posting videos of the classes dancing.
    b:lipcurl
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    after this sunday, we still got half a damn month to wait, even then, thats just so we can start expecting the expansion to get released, knowing PW, they will push it back as far as they can, that being the last week of feb -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I hope it doesn't take that long. I have a feeling they will release it the first week of February or first 2 weeks. I really hope its not the 23rd.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    o.o Come to RT lot of new toon made daily. :D
    _

Fash ~ hide armor

less attention less getting pked

less armor -.-
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    _

Fash ~ hide armor

less armor -.-

No offence, but your posts seem to be making less and less sence every day.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    True, I do notice that.

The fashion makes you less noticeable to player killers.

The fashion also hides the armor you wear, making you less medieval.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    Options
    _

Fash ~ hide armor

less armor -.-
    No offence, but your posts seem to be making less and less sence every day.

glad you mentioned that, reading her sentence made me just go o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *One week later*
This discussion has been closed.