Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Seeker kind of like melee form of archer, deal both metal and phy damage. Mystic is an other form of cleric. Wood magic with heal skills. Unlike Cleric, Mystic can summon spirit to assist the fight, like Veno, but the spirit is skill, not pet. The Earthguard's third eye is their symbol.

Skill:
    Seeker. Focus on phy type damage. With some metal magic. Has short term party buff. Can reduce target elemental resist. Lack in control, only one control skill. Can use curse, when cursed, each time caster use special type of attack will activate the curse and deal damage. Has seven AoE skills. Many short term self buff. Defend lvl increase buff. And skill that transfer debuff to target.

Mystic. Wood element magic. Special slow effect. Has one phy damage skill. Special magic that sacrifice plant type summon to deal damage or increase self stats for short time. Buff increase self wood, water, phy defend. Can summon spirit and plant to assist in battle. A buff that bless target and will auto resurrect target once after he/she die. Most AoE is plant rely, plant can also group heal. No party buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options

Yes, like archer's BoA, none stop. And they do get a lot of AoE, large range too. Deal metal and phy damage. But lack in control.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what are there long term buffs ? for seekers? and is the def lv buff long or short (how long is it btw? ) b:question
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • Healladiin - Harshlands
    Healladiin - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Seeker kind of like melee form of archer, deal both metal and phy damage. Mystic is an other form of cleric. Wood magic with heal skills. Unlike Cleric, Mystic can summon spirit to assist the fight, like Veno, but the spirit is skill, not pet. The Earthguard's third eye is their symbol.

Skill:
    Seeker. Force on phy type damage. With some metal magic. Has short term party buff. Can reduce target elemental resist. Lack in control, only one control skill. Can use curse, when cursed, each time caster use special type of attack will activate the curse and deal damage. Has seven AoE skills. Many short term self buff. Defend lvl increase buff. And skill that transfer debuff to target.

Mystic. Wood element magic. Special slow effect. Has one phy damage skill. Special magic that sacrifice plant type summon to deal damage or increase self stats for short time. Buff increase self wood, water, phy defend. Can summon spirit and plant to assist in battle. A buff that bless target and will auto resurrect target once after he/she die. Most AoE is plant rely, plant can also group heal. No party buff.

Thank you for posting this information but I still dont' think that mystics will replace clerics they'll just be there to ensure that squads won't wipe by putting their rezz buff on the cleric. Their other skills sound hella usefull though
  • IBubbIes - Sanctuary
    IBubbIes - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Skill:
    Seeker. Force on phy type damage. With some metal magic. Has short term party buff. Can reduce target elemental resist. Lack in control, only one control skill. Can use curse, when cursed, each time caster use special type of attack will activate the curse and deal damage. Has seven AoE skills. Many short term self buff. Defend lvl increase buff. And skill that transfer debuff to target.

Mooy, do you think mystic will be good at pvp?
    and another thing can we summon 2 pets at same time?( not the plants)b:victory
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what are there long term buffs ? for seekers? and is the def lv buff long or short (how long is it btw? ) b:question

It's been confirmed that the def level buff is a 30 minute self-buff.

There was one other squad buff that someone mentioned they had, but the skill description said it would cost mirage celestones. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

There was one other squad buff that someone mentioned they had, but the skill description said it would cost mirage celestones. b:shocked

So.. it's safe to say skill catalysts are now diamonds?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options

if there really is 1 like that ,it must be a good buff lol ill make ppl pay me mirage stones if they want the buff b:chuckle ...

is there any other buff be side the def lv buff? long and short term plz ty :)
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I am going to search for the link and translate it asap, and btw, my name is mooy not Mooy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Find some importan skills of Seeker.
    3 Sword Mark skill, mark on monster, more like resist debuff. Golden for metal and phy, Freeze Tide for wood and water, and Burning Heart for fire and earth. At lvl10 they each got range of 20m, cost 60sp, channel 1 sec, release 0.5sec. Golden, and Freeze Tide have cd of 15sec. Burning Heart is 180 sec. Golden add 30% damage into phy or metal element skill attack for 600sec (all at lvl10). Freeze Tide add 30% wate and wood skill damage for 300sec. Burning Heart add 50% crit chance, 100% skill damage for fire and earth skill (lucky wiz), last for 20sec. All of these skill only affect PvE, not PvP. And not affect normal attack.

And other one is Sword Curse skill. 三才, 六合, 九宫Sword Curse.
    三才Sword Curse- Sp: 60 Channel: 0.2sec Release: 0.6sec cd: 15sec increase 1% crit, 3 attack lvl, 1 defend lvl. Can not be co-exist with other sword curse.
    六合Sword Curse- Sp: 250 Channel: 2.0sec Release: 1.8sec cd: 15sec Increase party members within 15m attack lvl by 3, last for 30min. Cost 1 mirrage stone. Can not co-exist with other sword curse.
    九宫Sword Curse- Sp: 475 Channel: 1.2sec Release: 3.0sec cd: 15sec Increase party members within 15m defend lvl by 5 for 30min. Cost 1 mirrage stone. Can not co-exist with other sword curse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    any 1 no how much stun's silence sleep the seeker has? ...if u no plz do tell TY :)b:question
  • Martincho - Heavens Tear
    Martincho - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    another thing can we summon 2 pets at same time?( not the plants)b:victory

Only 1 pet and 1 plant at the same time.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oh, those are not pet, they are skill summon, kind of like Arden in JD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    any 1 no how much stun's silence sleep the seeker has? ...if u no plz do tell TY :)b:question

they kind of suck in control... 2 stun 1 paralyze. Paralyze got 30%, stun got 20%, and other stun skill not sure about that one. No silence or sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Seeker just comes off as a BM reskinned to use only swords. The more I read and find out about them the more I see it. Same hp per vit, +12 defense levels buff (which is round about the same as a bm's Bell), 6 aoes and some stuns and paralyse attacks. Outside of the "blade engravings" and the mythical boomerang purge attack they're said to posess I dont see much difference b:cry

Anyone know if they're affected by BP yet?
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Admante - Dreamweaver
    Admante - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    三才Sword Curse- Sp: 60 Channel: 0.2sec Release: 0.6sec cd: 15sec increase 1% crit, 3 attack lvl, 1 defend lvl. Can not be co-exist with other sword curse.
    六合Sword Curse- Sp: 250 Channel: 2.0sec Release: 1.8sec cd: 15sec Increase party members within 15m attack lvl by 3, last for 30min. Cost 1 mirrage stone. Can not co-exist with other sword curse.
    九宫Sword Curse- Sp: 475 Channel: 1.2sec Release: 3.0sec cd: 15sec Increase party members within 15m defend lvl by 5 for 30min. Cost 1 mirrage stone. Can not co-exist with other sword curse.

They're serious about the mirages thing? b:shocked
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They're serious about the mirages thing? b:shocked

yes, no joke, people are complaining about it in china right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how is the seeker going to win if they got to pay for the buff ,and if there chance 2 stun sucks QQ barb has a better chance 2 stun then them QQ they might be a big stun target for the bm b:cry
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mystic can summon spirit and plant to assist battle, spirit summon time is unknown, but plant is 1min. there is four type of spirit. Phy, metal, defend, and fire. Phy, metal, fire spirits are use in different situation like fighting against monster with increase magic resist, or metal element, wood element. Defend type spirit can use for absorb damage from party, kind of like cleric's blue bubble. Spirit can be desummon by useing skill, and will give caster special powerful buff for 20-30sec.
    There are six types of plant.
    惩罚刺: single attack target plant, get at lvl 11
    禁咒藤: AoE curse plant, get at lvl 15
    咒缚丝: AoE slow plant, get at lvl 21
    迷魂阵: AoE sleep plant, get at lvl 29
    百草愈: AoE healing plant, get at lvl 39
    百草击: powerful AoE healing plant, get at lvl 49
    Plant do little amount damage beside causeing debuff. Plant will be summon next to target. Plant can be destory and create larger amount damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I am going to search for the link and translate it asap, and btw, my name is mooy not Mooy

*looks at username*

*looks at post*

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    *looks at username*

*looks at post*

b:question

Forums automatically capitalize the first letter of the name. Granted, it's not that big of a deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mooy do you see anything about new endgame gear? I know that at least the guild bases have new gear but I dont know if there is anything else. How does the new bow compare to R9?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mooy do you see anything about new endgame gear? I know that at least the guild bases have new gear but I dont know if there is anything else. How does the new bow compare to R9?

That's all you wanna know isn't it? b:laugh

Are there any high enough level mystics yet that have tried solo tanking instances with summons (can it be done in other words)?
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Options

Are there any high enough level mystics yet that have tried solo tanking instances with summons (can it be done in other words)?

I'd imagine it'd be a bit like a veno with a Glacial Walker in terms of tanking ability.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

I haven't tried instances yet, but I failed to solo my lv 19 boss. Not because of the pet's tanking ability, but because even with spamming pots, the mp cost was too great.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options

not sure...the problem is how to control summon. But people complain Mystic is overpower as I search through... All also see that Mystic can has 8 summon at most, but sp drain...Mystic can lure mobs like veno, make veno seem a little useless....Mystic's pre-resurrect skill has only 15min limit, so still need cleric's BB, resurrect, and buff...need too much mp pot...lure mobs not as effective as veno...can solo a lot of boss...
    So those are the comment I found through chinese forum, kind of hard to understand them, they call Mystic MO, Veno YJ, Cleric MM, summon BB...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susyvu - Heavens Tear
    Susyvu - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wow, they use that much mana? b:shocked I was mainly thinking tanking higher level bh bosses and such where most of the mana wouldn't matter much cause of the event pots + mp charm. I know they have more summons, but so far I think I've only seen 4? of them.

Also sorry if these were answered, are the summon's attacks reduced on ?s, and since they are indeed a skill can you level up the skill for extra bonuses (I know they level as the mystic levels, I meant the skill itself or does it not have upgrades)? Do they even have skill books for the summons like the veno pets or are they set?

[SIGPIC]http://i54.tinypic.com/23uybd2.png[/SIGPIC]
    ☆★ Susy ♥ Teny ★☆
  • yan00
    yan00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Find some importan skills of Seeker.
    3 Sword Mark skill, mark on monster, more like resist debuff. Golden for metal and phy, Freeze Tide for wood and water, and Burning Heart for fire and earth. At lvl10 they each got range of 20m, cost 60sp, channel 1 sec, release 0.5sec. Golden, and Freeze Tide have cd of 15sec. Burning Heart is 180 sec. Golden add 30% damage into phy or metal element skill attack for 600sec (all at lvl10). Freeze Tide add 30% wate and wood skill damage for 300sec. Burning Heart add 50% crit chance, 100% skill damage for fire and earth skill (lucky wiz), last for 20sec. All of these skill only affect PvE, not PvP. And not affect normal attack.

hey hey can i just confirm it's actually 50% crit rate? not a mistype of 5% lol
  • Martincho - Heavens Tear
    Martincho - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Wow, they use that much mana? b:shocked I was mainly thinking tanking higher level bh bosses and such where most of the mana wouldn't matter much cause of the event pots + mp charm. I know they have more summons, but so far I think I've only seen 4? of them.

Yes, they use a lot of mana.. our attack skills + healing pet + healing you + plants + using the skill to charge summon mp so they can use their skills (you transfer your mp to summon mp, lvl 2 of the skills transfers 900 mp) + res buff (not sure but i think lvl 1 cost 600 mp, i'll have to check)

Also sorry if these were answered, are the summon's attacks reduced on ?s,

I don't remember
    and since they are indeed a skill can you level up the skill for extra bonuses (I know they level as the mystic levels, I meant the skill itself or does it not have upgrades)? Do they even have skill books for the summons like the veno pets or are they set?

The skills of the summon are the same lvl of the summon skill, i mean that if you have summon skill at lvl 5, the skills would be also at lvl 5 so to improve their skills you have to lvl the summon skill and there isn't any skill books for summon.

My answers are in red.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yan00 wrote: »
    hey hey can i just confirm it's actually 50% crit rate? not a mistype of 5% lol

yes, 50% crit for 20sec, cooldown of 180sec, only effective with fire, earth magic skill (which mean wiz).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.