Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Just wait til we have the expansion here in the US of A, then watch how many people will rage about how overpower Mystic class is because this class can summon up to 8 plants or whatever their summoning skills can summon at once. xD Unless PWE changed it

Just saying b:dirtyb:pleased

It won't really be that bad since most of the plant trap summons just do debuffs.

Just saying b:surrenderb:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • SomebodyTwo - Lost City
    SomebodyTwo - Lost City Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Actually you can only have 1 trap summon out at a time. They just disappear slowly.
    My YT Page: "youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th" I have HD PWI/Minecraft Videos
    I am a non-cashshopper. I registered on: 08-26-2008 22:21:23
    "Only those who worked hard for their power are worth to be respected..." - Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    "When life gives you lemon, set up a catshop and sell lemonade at 15% markup." Okeano - Harshlands
    Also, Minecraft is awesome.
  • Darg_race - Sanctuary
    Darg_race - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    That sucks D:
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It won't really be that bad since most of the plant trap summons just do debuffs.

Just saying b:surrenderb:shutup

yea your right when you play these classes they actually seem fairly balanced xD.

i actually dont think mystics will do to amazing in PVP based on the skills ive seen so far.

Seekers on the other hand....... im not quite sure someone fill me in . xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Lise - Heavens Tear
    Lise - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Perfect world is a awesome game i been a member since the begining but it has problems, problem thats stop them from being better new world of warcafth, pets/clothes cost way to much in this game, yall have to do something about thisb:cry please, i want perfect world to be best rpg game in the world
  • Cacappboy - Heavens Tear
    Cacappboy - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Perfect world is a awesome game i been a member since the begining but it has problems, problem thats stop them from being better new world of warcafth, pets/clothes cost way to much in this game, yall have to do something about thisb:cry please, i want perfect world to be best rpg game in the world

so.do.i.
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010

1. Against forum rules to mention competitive MMOs.
    2. This is not the right place for a post like this
    3. A comma is not a proper substitute for a period.
    4. If you think the price of pets/clothes is the biggest problem this game has, you're in for a very rude awakening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Oh Feb is a long ways away...........well atleast it will give Kimi a chance to remember how to playb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • feenanok
    feenanok Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They should make it where you can attack on the move.
    that would be way better then standing still in my opinion
  • Norala - Dreamweaver
    Norala - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    feenanok wrote: »
    They should make it where you can attack on the move.
    that would be way better then standing still in my opinion
    In addition, no targeting system at all. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/guildbases

this came from the PWE Website and i was wondering what outfits,Armor and buffs,potion are there? b:question
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
  • Alusia - Lost City
    Alusia - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/expansion/guildbases

this came from the PWE Website and i was wondering what outfits,Armor and buffs,potion are there? b:question

What I wonder even more is how small guilds will ever be able to obtain those items.

"These wings need to be constructed and upgraded by the Faction Leader as well as his or her members via coins, materials, and star level."

Sounds like the already ruling guilds will have a huge advantage once again. Correct me if I'm wrong..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The guild bases have been out for a while in PW-CN no?

Does anyone at all have real info on the new gear? :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    After the update on CN servers today it has been noticed that all new characters created now have their armour from the new box, looking like the Earthguards freebie time limited armour. Before, it stayed looking the same as the normal noobie armour the classes had.

For example, here is a new veno after waiting the time for the box to open fully:

http://yfrog.com/0b20101215203214px

Can find pics of the other classes in this new time limited, stat bonus, armour as well if you wish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pannzer - Archosaur
    Pannzer - Archosaur Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    After the update on CN servers today it has been noticed that all new characters created now have their armour from the new box, looking like the Earthguards freebie time limited armour. Before, it stayed looking the same as the normal noobie armour the classes had.

For example, here is a new veno after waiting the time for the box to open fully:

http://yfrog.com/0b20101215203214px

Can find pics of the other classes in this new time limited, stat bonus, armour as well if you wish.

What is the time limit on this new armor? A week like the fly mount?
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Time limit is 20 days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is there any truth to the rumor of a 3rd stage of Nirvana upgrade? You can probably check this by looking at the Nirvana forges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The new armour is fabulous, I got the same one as ordinary drops with no bonus stats and I'm still keeping it, to use as fashion until I get tired of it. b:chuckle

There is a new NPC in Archo:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101215/10021292410798326.jpg

Although this has nothing to do with Genesis, the official p2p site added two new artworks:

http://world2.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101213/10031292210037858.jpg
    http://world2.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101213/10031292211598298.jpg
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    what is the exact date the game will be released? just so we know abit more acuritely than just february 2011^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The new armour is fabulous, I got the same one as ordinary drops with no bonus stats and I'm still keeping it, to use as fashion until I get tired of it. b:chuckle

There is a new NPC in Archo:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101215/10021292410798326.jpg

Although this has nothing to do with Genesis, the official p2p site added two new artworks:

http://world2.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101213/10031292210037858.jpg
    http://world2.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/101213/10031292211598298.jpg

:o nice
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    what is the exact date the game will be released? just so we know abit more acuritely than just february 2011^^

All we know is February.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So I post on my Barb.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited December 2010

February 29th, 2011, 11:59 pm.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Is there any truth to the rumor of a 3rd stage of Nirvana upgrade? You can probably check this by looking at the Nirvana forges.

The forges appear to have exactly the same as they do now on PW International

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/7480/cnforge.png

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2696/pwiforge.png

HTH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010

What I wonder even more is how small guilds will ever be able to obtain those items.

"These wings need to be constructed and upgraded by the Faction Leader as well as his or her members via coins, materials, and star level."

Sounds like the already ruling guilds will have a huge advantage once again. Correct me if I'm wrong..

Heh. Small guilds of about 20 or so people should still be able to get it rather easily if they work together. If they don't...well, you can cross off getting a base in any reasonable amount of time.

Of course...said small guild would need average level of 90+. Ideally 100+.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    February 29th, 2011, 11:59 pm.

2011 is a leap year? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    2011 is a leap year? o.o

it is ?
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    it is ?

No. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    No. b:chuckle

cun is a liar :O
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • deusapvp
    deusapvp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    There are many Brazilians playing in the PW CH.

Create some threads to display all content.

I'll show one of them: http://sites.levelupgames.com.br/Forum/perfectworld/forums/p/447607/4200885.aspx#4200885
  • Kawailele - Sanctuary
    Kawailele - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    so your faction got 2 buy a base 1st b4 using mats and stuff 2 upgrade? and are u able 2 get a pick for us if possible..ty b:question
    what comes up must come down what goes in must come out! b:chuckle b:surprisedb:mischievous
This discussion has been closed.