Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Options

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Screenshots of a new fashion from the forums:

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1685168

Thank you so much b:pleased Please keep posting new fashion pics b:laugh
  • ironmaiden00
    ironmaiden00 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    hehe. im not playing since a time pwi but spaming on forum. yes i moved on to check out other games and think of changing to another good game. since now i cannot decide coz since my european server experience i think pw is the best game till now ive played. and ive checked a lot of top 10 free mmos. but i guess i have more fun on a private server then here. +2 against +10 is a bit hard. on ms server were a few people that have a +10 weapon butr realy i know not much. but here its too hard. its no more challange and i dont want to make this game worse. but i left the game before i bekome insane.

if there will be a private server with nirvana and genies i will never mention pwi, maybe better its without tideborn, but i wanna try out nirvana gears on +12. but there is no server like this. and its getting boring coz im a challange type player and i want to go to the maximum. and on private server its realy no big deal to walk through with my veno throught fb 99. so its the same with the rich people here. those who have a +12 gear its realy no big deal. it was fun to do gv with realy good players that can survive gv with max +2 gears. its realy a challange. do u know the tutorial of rebirth order on tube? thats realy cool. i cannot imagine thats from harschlands server. maybe the time have changed.

i guess pw will be realy burned deep in my heart, and ive stopped it before i turn it into hate. till now ive played realy different games that have something pw doesnt have, but on the other hand that games have many things ive missed from pw. also many people say runz of m4g1c is an awsome game but thats not true i hate that grafic.

so i hope for many of u u will get an awsome update and better support, that dont kill this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zepperscrash - Lost City
    Zepperscrash - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Good Lord that was the worst bit of English I've ever had to suffer through. You don't like the updates? Don't play. The GMs and Developers are just bringing more to the table. And for the record, there will ALWAYS be cash shoppers. ALWAYS. FOREVER.
  • Koolaid - Heavens Tear
    Koolaid - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I guess these are some of the new all-class pets:

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20101222/57825.shtml

Screenshots of a new fashion from the forums:

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1685168

OMG the characters modeling the fashion are damn horrifyingly scary, but the fashion is really nice :). Thanks for posting these links
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    China released more fashion this month than PWI has released all year. b:cry
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Martincho - Heavens Tear
    Martincho - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    New fash for men:

http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww351/Varta/PW%20CN/ b:avoid

Enjoy b:victory
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    New fash for men:

http://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww351/Varta/PW%20CN/ b:avoid

Enjoy b:victory

Jack o' Lantern hat? WIN! I want nao! :( I hate how delayed PWI is from PW CN updates.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I am really looking forward to Genesis :( I just wish the flyers were butterflyish wings and not kites ><. tbh the Kites look kinda lame.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    @new fashion:
    1. there's something very, very wrong with the models for female *shivers*
    2. both female sets very are cute. Does the 2nd one have a ribbon just above the tail? I'd love it for my veno :D
    3. male kitty set is... rawrrrrie... <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • Lanu - Harshlands
    Lanu - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So I've looked around the internet and the forums but I can't find anything on this question. Does anyone know that stats or if the seeker's r8 weapon/armor will be any good? I was just wondering if I should buy it now for my seeker because of the sale. Any info would be great if someone know anything from the Chinese version if it's out yet.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I imagine the seeker Rank 8 gear would have similar stats to the BM armor, belt and sword.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    New Expantion fashion nao plox? ;D
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Mysterium - Raging Tide
    Mysterium - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Any info about new instances and g16 nirvana upgradeb:puzzled
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol, this expansion seems not worth waiting.
    grats to pwi for taking so long on something as this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Another fashion set, not sure if this had been posed before. b:dirty

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=1685979
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mmm lol You have to wait 3 months ... -.- while I typically have to wait 3 years for another interesting rpg.

I like the Archer's (?) set. *shakes a bit from the frail body figuire*

O.O Those wings are better this Brillent Plume. :L

I like the Mystic's(?) fashion and the one siggy fashion with the Witch Hat.

o.O The Mystic seemed more adorable. ._.

Edit: I WANT NEKO SET (Male)! so please add pwi. =]
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mmm lol You have to wait 3 months ... -.- while I typically have to wait 3 years for another interesting rpg.

I like the Archer's (?) set. *shakes a bit from the frail body figuire*

O.O Those wings are better this Brillent Plume. :L

I like the Mystic's(?) fashion and the one siggy fashion with the Witch Hat.

o.O The Mystic seemed more adorable. ._.

Edit: I WANT NEKO SET (Male)! so please add pwi. =]

Mystic? You mean the one with red fashion? That one isn't mystic, the mystic is the one with pink, one of the member's sign, post 10. Earthguard race got third eye on their forehead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Ogrejaja - Dreamweaver
    Ogrejaja - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Can't wait for this update! Good job PWI!
    -Stares the screen until expansion comes out-
  • Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver
    Myrrmidonna - Dreamweaver Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    has anyone seen a set named as 'set 90' on Ecatomb's site anywhere in game yet?
    http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f90.jpg
    I'm afraid it may be event-only, at least at first... but it's gorgeous... my mystie shall wear it b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DREAMWEAVER:
    Myrrmidonna, 8x Trickster b:sin
    Eskarinne, 5x Summoner b:cute

It is not the destination that makes the journey worthwhile...
  • sikozu
    edited December 2010
    Options
    has anyone seen a set named as 'set 90' on Ecatomb's site anywhere in game yet?
    http://www.ecatomb.net/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f90.jpg
    I'm afraid it may be event-only, at least at first... but it's gorgeous... my mystie shall wear it b:dirty
    Oh wow I really like that. Maybe it will be an event item for the release of the new xpack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mystic? You mean the one with red fashion? That one isn't mystic, the mystic is the one with pink, one of the member's sign, post 10. Earthguard race got third eye on their forehead.

this one lol idr it was a siggy as well.

the witch hat one :P
    ___

o.o wonder what set is this: Epic =]
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    might've been asked before but i can't find ^^" how customizable are the new characters? are they as customizable as the origional classes or do they have fewer bodily customizations, like tideborns?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I can't WAIT for February! I just have to convince my Mom to give me my computer back before then >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    might've been asked before but i can't find ^^" how customizable are the new characters? are they as customizable as the origional classes or do they have fewer bodily customizations, like tideborns?

think they said it's more like the tideborn customization than the original classes one.
  • FallinShadow - Heavens Tear
    FallinShadow - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I saw some pretty kickbutt vids and I'm definitely rerolling :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Keke Zolanski in da Haus!
  • WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide
    WhiteVodoo - Raging Tide Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    think they said it's more like the tideborn customization than the original classes one.

darnatleast we'll get ta pick which third eye we have ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

light armor rules, and JOKERZz are the best. shaff, you meh dogg. Neko, you smexy redhead you, yer my favorite veno out there. Evo, yer straight up crazy. Lillie, thanks fer giving LA cerics a good name. hask, what can't you tank? Kyo, yer wizard biuld sucks, and yer obsession with aps annoys me, but eveni will admit, yer a frackin pro. Chick, our dad's would be great friends in rl, and we'd have so much fun messin with them. fer all the rest of the clan, *salutes* at yer service doggs.b:cool
  • sikozu
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I saw some pretty kickbutt vids and I'm definitely rerolling :O
    Yeah I saw some pretty nice vids too :) I dont really like their flying mount tho. I wish it was more like butterfly / fairy wings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowbludd - Dreamweaver
    Shadowbludd - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I heard that seekers will be like a secondary tank class. If that is true, swords will not have the dps too keep aggro, so does anyone know if seekers have any aggro skills like flesh realm or so?
  • migan1995
    migan1995 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:dirty
    побыстрее бы уже
  • Pandoras_Fox - Sanctuary
    Pandoras_Fox - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I love it
This discussion has been closed.