Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I sense new hairstyles with this new Race b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Will we be getting 2 more character slots for our account? or will people with one of each class be forced to make a new account
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • XKayla - Archosaur
    XKayla - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My question is: Are you guys gonna be opening up new servers as you did with the tideborn
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    My question is: Are you guys gonna be opening up new servers as you did with the tideborn

ofcourse they will. But i wouldn't get my hopes up not much poeple might travel to the new server and ("predicting") there will be many oracles and packs in that server. So if you want to be in the top or whatever...well you get my point
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Krateiis - Heavens Tear
    Krateiis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i vote Pack free server! *coughnoteveninmydreamscough* lol money loss could be very large for PWI with that, but they people on that server would most likely be the ones who dont buy packs and such anyway. Right? hmmm new server or more character spaces?
    Made by Nowitsawn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    For the wins b:victory if we got new server, my imagination or prediction :

- New pack related to earthguard
    Tideborn get Lucky Coral why Earthguard can get something like that ?

- New year packs (if come out on January or late December)
    For celebrating new year !!

- Oracle, Esoterica, and Hyper sale
    Help you to lv faster.

- New mount related to earthguard and mount sale
    Introducing Earthguard themed mount followed by mount sale, to help everyone travel faster.

- Aerocraft sale and new aerocraft for earthguard
    Introducing Earthguard aerocraft followed by aerocraft sale, to help everyone fly faster.

- Dragon Orb sale
    By refining armor you will get bonus on hp and defense also save you from wasting status points to vit. (expect you actually need vit)

- Make Over scroll sale
    Everyone always change and everyone can quickly bored with their looks. Or maybe you doing a mistake with your last scroll ? Don't worry we have scroll sale right now. b:victory

- Newbie Box sale
    Nothing more helpful than a box filled with items to help new players start their journey on Perfect World.

- Character Stone Extension (rumored)
    Your dreams of having more character in one account has come true.

- Account Stash
    No more waiting a hour for incoming mail between your characters.

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Your imagination is has healthy has a rotten fruit.

My Prediction, Unlocking of level 105 to 135 making new gear for those that love to do HH run for coins. Making all those nirvana +8 ++ gear look like **** ! and stopping all those QQ about dieing in HH whit +12 gear.

1st 6 digit $$$ player to appear on a server. Got to love that rep.

and a bunch of useless implementation to make us spend more.... wait that is not original at all.

I guess that whit PWI you don't need to have that much imagination !

I hope you increase the number of character I can have in my account, cause 8 character suck... 10 is better ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    New cinematic trailer for Earthguard!! Gosh it looks so weird. b:shocked

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20101105/56515.shtml b:shocked
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    New cinematic trailer for Earthguard!! Gosh it looks so weird. b:shocked

http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20101105/56515.shtml b:shocked

Welp. I think all those foxies that wanted a flame golem to tank will get it now. Just like a lot smaller though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    From google translate:

CG of the protagonist and the monster of terror launched a desperate struggle, their fate? Flying out of the dark underground world of bright streamer in the end is what? What a giant rolling ball of fire flames fly where? Many questions lingering in our hearts! November 11, "Perfect World 2012," a new CG grand release. Soon revealed the answer, let us look forward to it!

"Perfect World 2012" presents exciting new content

The fourth-dimensional world - a new scene

An earth-shattering catastrophe came a perfect world, a new underground world through the rise of different air noble, let us work together to find the secret hidden in one of the startled to find the unknown fate!

Third Eye - a new race

The new ethnic group has to discern the future spiritual third eye. Ling joined the family of a perfect world, will form a five races, the coexistence of the top ten professional scene, the new world will be jointly created these five races.

Second Life - new system

Earth-shattering disaster, a perfect world, ushered in a second life. The new system led the world gang structure changes. Self-built base gang, gang scramble for resources, gang diplomacy, a new battle broke out.

Another journey - a whole new experience
  • _Arrovv_ - Raging Tide
    _Arrovv_ - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So with the four current races

2 have wings, 2 have something they stand on to fly

I wonder how the earthguard will fly... Levitate? :P

Anyway hope there's a new server.. and I hope that if there is that it be a pk server b:laugh
  • XKayla - Archosaur
    XKayla - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So with the four current races

2 have wings, 2 have something they stand on to fly

I wonder how the earthguard will fly... Levitate? :P

Anyway hope there's a new server.. and I hope that if there is that it be a pk server b:laugh

The person a few posts up hit it on the head. I hope they don't bring in packs again :( It makes the game boring, I've been playing pwi since 08' and I leveled without any of these oracles thingamabobs and hyper thingamabobs.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    Oh shut it. You guys know if they don't bring packs in then people QQ that there's no way for them to get their precious gears and levels and monies. And honestly, I really like the packs too for how much the tokens save me on pot, wine, and telecoustic costs.

Of course, stuff like the Lunar Glade cape can be farmed from Lunar TM...but no one does TM here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• bluman504
    bluman504 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So when are yall going to release this new expansion to us??????
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    bluman504 wrote: »
    so When Are Yall Going To Release This New Expansion To Us??????

We don't know exactly when. Stop asking.

Edit- Oh man...I can't caps-lock of rage here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Most likely by the end of the month or somewhere in December... that's my best guess.

You just got to wait until they come out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited November 2010

This coming maintenance day, so in about 2-3 days.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Too soon. Just like with TB expansion, every release date is 'too soon'.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This coming maintenance day, so in about 2-3 days.

Nah, they will introduce the Mystic's move set..
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I know this has been said to death but when the fracking HELL ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE RUBBERBANDING? Stupid devs need to FIX THE GAME b4 adding more to it..... this ****'s getting so much worse i can't land ANYWHERE w/o bouncing like a damn jumping bean anymore. Even in water.......... And when i first started playing it never happened once....... Gee think it's getting worse? Hell yesterday i was on my mount and went a inch too far, fell into the water in the middle of arch. Guess what? I rubberbanded nonstop instead of automatically getting off mount and swimming... I had to LOG OUT to get off my mount and unstuck...
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    I can't wait to see the new trailer on November 11, probably the full version of the cinematic trailer or something completely new D:
  • Aelo - Harshlands
    Aelo - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Some weapon/armor/ornament options that do not require my blood or my credit card would be greatly appreciated additions. Looks at Forges, shakes head...............
  • xsapphirex
    xsapphirex Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so this seeker is going to be the new OP class :o
    bm that has also elemental dmg and a little of range?

i wonder if their 3rd eye being related to the capability of forseeing the future will be able to see stealthed sins. then most of the sins would rerolle again and some would also spend money. then there wouldn't be any stealthed sins to see xD
    oh well, just saying that because in forsaken world the marksman and stoneman are going to be able to notice stealthed sins right so it could happen something like that here too...

and in that case these classes will be required to any squad that goes around pking or any tw squad. hope they increase the squad capacity... number of players you can have in the account would also be nice.. but mainly the squad capacity..
  • Scorpstryker - Heavens Tear
    Scorpstryker - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    like WTF there not telling us anything...ok its coming soon...there definition of soon colud be 2 yrs and damnit by definition is in the next hour so can someone plz give me a date on when this is coming out im getting super frustrated because everyday i get on theres not a new class on thereb:angryb:victoryb:bye
    Gamerb:victoryOf The Yearb:laughb:scorn extrmely faithful perfect world international playerb:cool
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    like WTF there not telling us anything...ok its coming soon...there definition of soon colud be 2 yrs and damnit by definition is in the next hour so can someone plz give me a date on when this is coming out im getting super frustrated because everyday i get on theres not a new class on thereb:angryb:victoryb:bye

I don't expect this expansion to be released until mid-December at the earliest. this is due to the announcement that it's going to be released in December in China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Notgood - Raging Tide
    Notgood - Raging Tide Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited November 2010

*puts "coming soon" threw pwi translator* *beep boop bump* way later then expected Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    At least my team doing the Harlem Shake.
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    They will more than likely release the new expansion around Christmas. That's when all the little kiddies will get their holiday money and waste it on this game. New classes = more money for PWI, and they'll hit you when they know you'll have it: Christmas.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    A new expansion is great, but fix the current bugs that plague the game then work on an expansion... I'm just saying, it seems more logical. I do get that bug fixes don't bring in the cash, but the consistent bugs probably do run players away from the game. In the end, it might bring better profit the fix the problems before you add more content/potential problems.
  • ironmaiden00
    ironmaiden00 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    hm this year the pack is not possible. the chinese version says it came out in december:

The pilot of original 3D online games for "Perfect World" will be held in December launched a disaster theme pack "Perfect World 2012." Players will experience the world the protagonist the embodiment of the pattern changes, the mysterious witness to the rise of spiritual family, and to shoulder the important task of rebuilding the perfect new world, personal interpretation of the epic journey of creation. More Games News, Please pay attention to the official website news.

source:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20101108/56531.shtml
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Unlikely? Maybe.

Impossible? No.

If this has been in the works since the Rising Tide expansion (which, with the lack of major content updates, I would guess it has), they could release it later in December here. With PWE, one can never always sometimes tell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
This discussion has been closed.