Perfect World: Genesis -- New Expansion announced!

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Anyone know if they're finally releasing hairstyles that reach below the shoulder?

Dunno but i heard there some unofficial mod created by private server admin. b:surrender
    Seem has lots glitch or look unnatural . . . like when standing the hair goes through your body, since that's how these game hair was . . b:surrender

And on several games with almost the same problem of hair, usually has mobs with long hair + hair animation b:chuckle but players can't have it.

By the way about mystic . . wraith charm skill, i think there must be some way to keep the wraiths you charmed but as long there a timer left. And when you keep the wraiths, the timer may stop until summoned again.

Still not clear are the wraith summoned will be stronger than the normal ones, are mystic even able to heal them, and is they even tank for the mystic like venomancer pet tank for werefox ? (sorry i want to call it FX sometimes since veno name is feel weird for me)
    Or they just move like battle npc that can receive player commands ?

Anyone found more info of mystic skills ? The team def and atk lv buff is kinda nice. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    well if that is the case, i ain't making a new char... share armour is nice. but i already hate the fact i need a new weapon, especially after i got my nirvana weapon... getting something like a nirvana claymore that 1 class can use isn't my thought of good use of coins >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Dunno but i heard there some unofficial mod created by private server admin. Seem has lots glitch or look unnatural . . . like when standing the hair goes through your body, since that's how these game hair was . .

I also don't like how they either go through the body or just stick out like a stiff board out from the head when you sit down/do emotion b:shutup

That still doesn't mean I wish they'll release new ones b:surrender

Someone post more screenshots pleasee b:thanks
  • Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    how the quake in pw will effect the 4 main cites on pw ?
  • gangstah510
    gangstah510 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think it's gonne lagg so hard when they lauch the new race xD b:surrender
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think it's gonne lagg so hard when they lauch the new race xD b:surrender

u mean like the flashing black screen in the TB spawn area forthe first 2 weeks of the last expansion?
    Crowe wrote:
    how the quake in pw will effect the 4 main cites on pw ?

its gonna crash the game, uninstall it for everyone and replace the installation with FW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited November 2010

its gonna crash the game, uninstall it for everyone and replace the installation with FW

lol XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    u mean like the flashing black screen in the TB spawn area forthe first 2 weeks of the last expansion?

bleh wouldnt replace pwi with FW.
    FW very different, atm in phase 1, cos u like pw, definitely doesnt mean the same ppl will like FW. i prefer pwi at this point, just play FW now and then.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    10级魅心咒---魅惑一只不大于自身等级的怨灵为你作战,持续300秒,成功几率100%,对BOSS,精英级怨灵和玩家无效,并最多只能魅惑一只怨灵,时间到后怨灵将自行消散。施放该技能需要一点真元

This Translates to this

--- Charm 10 Charm mantra of not more than their level a Wraith to fight for you, continue to 300 seconds, 100% probability of success on the BOSS, the elite-level players Wraith and void, and one can only charm Wraith, Wraith will own after the time to dissipate. The skills needed to cast a little real dollars
    10级魅惑众生---积蓄全身灵气至于双眼,魅惑目标及周围12米内的敌人,对所有自身在其中的敌人定身10秒,并使其陷入虚弱状态,10秒防御等级下降20。施放该技能需要两点真元。

this translates to this

10 savings of the whole body Reiki charm --- For all beings eyes, charm target and the surrounding enemies within 12 meters, in which all the enemies of their own fixed body 10 seconds, and make it into a weak state, defense rating by 20 for 10 seconds. The skills needed to cast two real dollars.

Soo..... does this mean they will cost irl money to use their skills? or to learn them? b:shocked if so then b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    This Translates to this

--- Charm 10 Charm mantra of not more than their level a Wraith to fight for you, continue to 300 seconds, 100% probability of success on the BOSS, the elite-level players Wraith and void, and one can only charm Wraith, Wraith will own after the time to dissipate. The skills needed to cast a little real dollars

this translates to this

10 savings of the whole body Reiki charm --- For all beings eyes, charm target and the surrounding enemies within 12 meters, in which all the enemies of their own fixed body 10 seconds, and make it into a weak state, defense rating by 20 for 10 seconds. The skills needed to cast two real dollars.

Soo..... does this mean they will cost irl money to use their skills? or to learn them? b:shocked if so then b:bye

Babe, stop using google translate. :P

Methinks "dollars" mean "chi/spark".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, it was posted a while back in this thread that Google Translate translates sparks as dollars. So, no, these skills do not cost irl money. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah, it was posted a while back in this thread that Google Translate translates sparks as dollars. So, no, these skills do not cost irl money. XD

I lol'ed hard.

New expansion of a f2p game. In order to use any skill 1-3 dollars need to be used EVERYTIME skill is used.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok, I'm really having trouble seeing how people are failing to conceptualize the seekers from their description... Something along the lines of "able to imbue their sword with the powers of the elements" Umm... Buffs people. Basically sounds like a melee class that has their own Fire, Water, Wood attack buffs as well as potentially adding earth and metal to the mix. If there's the ability to use multiple, and as they've got a naturally high strength with a implied HA build, they have the potential to be the new 5aps fister to aim for. Yes of course they'll have good damage with their own weapon, but imagine having 5 50% of weapon damage buffs on a 5 aps... Meaning physical armor against their main targets, barbs, bms, sins, archers, giving them a huge dd advantage in these cases.

It could also mean some sort of elemental tree parallel to blademasters' weapon tree in which you imbue your weapon with fire and you attack faster and have X skills you can use, imbue your weapon with earth and your attacks are less susceptible to armor or have X chance to freeze, imbue your weapon with wood and all your attacks have a chance to poison, imbue with metal and all your attacks blind or seal, imbue with water and all your attacks slow or befuddle. Each imbue tree in this case having 2-3 skills useable only if imbued with that element.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    So seekers have 2 kinds of weapons? The female version swords are way too small to strike fear in anyone. b:scorn

Or maybe they're gigantic amazon women?
  • Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary
    Shin_Akuma_ - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2010

It could also mean some sort of elemental tree parallel to blademasters' weapon tree in which you imbue your weapon with fire and you attack faster and have X skills you can use, imbue your weapon with earth and your attacks are less susceptible to armor or have X chance to freeze, imbue your weapon with wood and all your attacks have a chance to poison, imbue with metal and all your attacks blind or seal, imbue with water and all your attacks slow or befuddle. Each imbue tree in this case having 2-3 skills useable only if imbued with that element.

If this is true, get ready for mass QQ. Thier adaptability would come close to being on par with BM's, minus the sutras. And if they get some kind of elemental buffs that doesnt reduce p.deff? Get ready to have every form of bm except fist pushed aside.b:shutup

On a side note, Im kinda expecting a level 79 or 59 skill that acts like a five elemental AoE nuke. Something like.. "Consume all mana, 2 sparks and half your hp to attack with all elements + 500% of weapon damage + XXXX damage. "b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some of us arent looking for anything logical, like money.

We cannot be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.

We just want to see the world burn...
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've been thinking, how is the new race going to meditate? o.o
    Rock formation perhaps? o.o

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • _LuIu_ - Heavens Tear
    _LuIu_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    OMG can you ppl not READ Seeker use a NEW waep Claymore GS. The 2 new class use NEW waeps just like the TB....sry but if you take the time to read what PWI is telling you you would know lol
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited November 2010
    OMG can you ppl not READ Seeker use a NEW waep Claymore GS. The 2 new class use NEW waeps just like the TB....sry but if you take the time to read what PWI is telling you you would know lol

Go look at the news page of female seekers. They're not holding claymores. You obviously don't know what a claymore is.
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    volst wrote: »
    Go look at the news page of female seekers. They're not holding claymores. You obviously don't know what a claymore is.

>click here<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • Sherilys - Raging Tide
    Sherilys - Raging Tide Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Don't try to read the game from concept arts. They give the whole idea but details from arts are often different from in game.

Just look at older PW arts, characters are wearing capes, different armors/weapons from the actual game. There's even a white tiger in human form an old concept art.
  • AwakenDeath - Dreamweaver
    AwakenDeath - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    concept art is what an artist that paints, for example, the picture. He is givin a description then he paints, out of his own creativity, to what he understands the picture should look like. It's ment to look beautiful. Its art, not a screenhot.
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Just look at older PW arts, characters are wearing capes, different armors/weapons from the actual game. There's even a white tiger in human form an old concept art.

Ohhh how I LOVE that picture!!! XD b:pleased b:dirty b:chuckle
  • Heilios - Sanctuary
    Heilios - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Uuuhm i think that the female isnt a seeker but a mythic ? so duh shes not holding a claymore.
    its like u cant select gender just the class :
    BM: shows as male
    Wiz: shows as female
    and so on and so on
    edited November 2010
    This Translates to this

this translates to this

Page 41 b:surrender http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10831542&postcount=405 Olivassin original post

Page 46 b:surrender http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=898402&page=47 my interpretation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Pwi wrote:
    By swinging their massive claymores in sync with the natural vibrations of the Earth, Seekers can send forth mighty kinetic waves to knock down and incapacitate their adversaries.

Seriously? If it's a wave its already moving - and for all we know it could be a wave of water.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Crysti_X - Heavens Tear
    Crysti_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://world2.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/100819/10031282203908612.jpg

That Mystic looks beautiful!!! Especially her hair b:chuckle
  • Seth_the_Bum - Lost City
    Seth_the_Bum - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Any word on whether or not we will have more character slots per server with the expansion?

Currently, it's neat that there are just enough to have one character of each class. Even if you don't like to have one of each, I'm sure there are plenty of people who filled up all of their slots and would otherwise be forced to delete a couple in order to make the new classes.

Sorry if this was already asked before, search yielded no useful results and I didn't feel like reading through 51 pages for such a simple question.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    http://world2.wanmei.com/resources/jpg/100819/10031282203908612.jpg

That Mystic looks beautiful!!! Especially her hair b:chuckle

o.o looks animated er toonish (like the look of GoW3) x.x

I really want that venomancer's outfit. QQ
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
    edited November 2010
    Any word on whether or not we will have more character slots per server with the expansion?

Currently, it's neat that there are just enough to have one character of each class. Even if you don't like to have one of each, I'm sure there are plenty of people who filled up all of their slots and would otherwise be forced to delete a couple in order to make the new classes.

Sorry if this was already asked before, search yielded no useful results and I didn't feel like reading through 51 pages for such a simple question.

A rumor of character stone extension.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.