An Early GM Response to the TW Changes

Options

Comments

• Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heres my question.....aubree why the hell u so hellbent on beating down inversion and alaxan? honestly we never originally did anything to agitate u....yet as far as i can remeber ever since becoming leader u and ur hubby of urs been bashing down on inversion. give me a good legit answer......wait i got it....it was so obvious...YOU WANNA JOIN US :O well just goin to inversion.rocks.it and apply :D COME JOIN THE INSANITY TODAY. go on u can go ahead and stop hiding in the bushes we wont bite.....hard b:laughb:chuckleb:cute

Tabby luvvvvvv!

I dont bite ...... *nibble...nibble*b:cute
  • X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heres my question.....aubree why the hell u so hellbent on beating down inversion and alaxan? honestly we never originally did anything to agitate u....yet as far as i can remeber ever since becoming leader u and ur hubby of urs been bashing down on inversion. give me a good legit answer......wait i got it....it was so obvious...YOU WANNA JOIN US :O well just goin to inversion.rocks.it and apply :D COME JOIN THE INSANITY TODAY. go on u can go ahead and stop hiding in the bushes we wont bite.....hard b:laughb:chuckleb:cute

OMG Tabs I read that...and around the "YOU WANNA JOIN US..." I LOL'D all over the damn place XD
    <3333 Tabby
    And Inversion :) b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Fantasy is something that one should enjoy.
    Although a Fantasy is harmless, it is only that in the eyes of the blind.
    Although a Fantasy is enjoyable, it can become repetivie and sickening to the mind and soul.
    When one gets sucked into a Fantasy, one day they wake up;
    They wake up and say...it's time to awaken from the Fantasy.
    - - - Woke up from this Fantasy on Oct. 2010 - - - b:bye
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tori2 wrote: »
    Admittedly Inversion's fight vs Tempest was merely a crystal bash race. It was a short fight, but fun. Inversion's initial push had Tempest to 4m on the crystal. Miscommunication on Inversion's part left the gate in front of the base with no towers. It was anyone's fight and it was a good fun time. Ofc after the fight it had to be ruined by Equinox's banter and bashing in WC and whispers, but that wasn't Tempest. It was the handful of Equinox alts there and their allies.

Tabby b:kiss

The Tempest fight was probably one of the most fun I've been in. Was definitely a close to even match and had so much fun fighting them.

OFC after WC'ing to Tempest GF and Grats on taking our land and getting the most horrid pm's ever from EQ, makes me wonder :(
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tabby b:kiss

The Tempest fight was probably one of the most fun I've been in. Was definitely a close to even match and had so much fun fighting them.

OFC after WC'ing to Tempest GF and Grats on taking our land and getting the most horrid pm's ever from EQ, makes me wonder :(

Awww Huggles b:heart Dont let them get to you... its their nature.
  • X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tori2 wrote: »
    Admittedly Inversion's fight vs Tempest was merely a crystal bash race. It was a short fight, but fun. Inversion's initial push had Tempest to 4m on the crystal. Miscommunication on Inversion's part left the gate in front of the base with no towers. It was anyone's fight and it was a good fun time. Ofc after the fight it had to be ruined by Equinox's banter and bashing in WC and whispers, but that wasn't Tempest. It was the handful of Equinox alts there and their allies.

Heh...
    Yeah, I was loooving the blue spam pool by I guess a few people siding with EQ about Inversion getting "too greedy" and therefore was the reason we lost...(?)
    Meh, I had fun still. Was a pretty good fight I say.
    But the bashing...whew, I wonder...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Fantasy is something that one should enjoy.
    Although a Fantasy is harmless, it is only that in the eyes of the blind.
    Although a Fantasy is enjoyable, it can become repetivie and sickening to the mind and soul.
    When one gets sucked into a Fantasy, one day they wake up;
    They wake up and say...it's time to awaken from the Fantasy.
    - - - Woke up from this Fantasy on Oct. 2010 - - - b:bye
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Only thing I am going to say in this post... for now... for a while...

All i have to say about goonz being biased... I think for his own sanity, he better be, especially if he loves his wife.

Not saying that he nor his wife's logic is completely 100% agreeable with, I can't blame goonz for sticking up for aubree. =x

*runs in circles*
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Tamias - Archosaur
    Tamias - Archosaur Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    No, no one ever gets banned from this game for a stupid reason

*facepalm*

I've seen someone get banned for camping a quest mob b:shutup

Oh wait foh shizzles I forgot people actually quested and can't see that there's 2 mobs of that kind-whoops.

Anyways while the drama over DW is interesting to watch and all, I'd like to see frankie come buy and post an update for this upcoming month :3 (I think she has already posted one for this month?) Too many smaller factions with that 0% chance of winning have been getting on the map due to eating up "dead lands", and I think people want those sexy 150 mirages b:chuckle No point in NPCing them when you can sell them on the market for a bit higher. Though I will say this-Ive gotten the SS of a lifetime because of bidding this week. Leader of Elusive thought he was so smart bidding on CultBlood think he was trumping Narla's bid-when he was dumping 7 mil worth of nonrefundable money to trump a lil old faction called bathtime!...

I think Arch has the top runner for the "Biggest DOH Decision in TW" award this week. b:chuckle
    Tamias-
    The Dealer at your service b:cute
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol PWE is a joke, congratulations. Years from now, they'll describe money-hungry uncaring game companies with horribly moderated forums as a "PWI." BRB urbandictionary.com
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Lol PWE is a joke, congratulations. Years from now, they'll describe money-hungry uncaring game companies with horribly moderated forums and games as a "PWI." BRB urbandictionary.com

fixed & quoted 100%
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Did you fail math class?

150 mirages = 1.5 million coins NPCed.

We used to get 10 million per tier 3 land.

How does 1.5 million = getting our 10 million in moneys worth?

^ thats easy makes mirages 100k each lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ^ thats easy makes mirages 100k each lol

Pro suggestion. I'll be happy with diamonds as TW pay if this gets implemented!
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    +1

10 mil reward from Jungle Ruins ftw
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Believe me, your opinions aren't falling on deaf ears. The TW situation is still being monitored at this time, and data is being compiled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDW0ZnZxjn4
  • ThrawnOFive - Dreamweaver
    ThrawnOFive - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Believe me, your opinions aren't falling on deaf ears. The TW situation is still being monitored at this time, and data is being compiled.

Bull****.

The changes were made to make it more P2P than F2P. I can tell by seeing the numerous post by those who relied on TWs to pay for their gear.

Thankfully, there are P2P cheaper than this game.

(shout out to my friends who clued me in on this post by frankie)
  • crunchycat
    crunchycat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    filter circumvention
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So any comment on the fact that the Chinese servers have reset the TW changes? how does that factor into your research?

Still want a confirmation on this. Someone should know, right?
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Emeoko - Dreamweaver
    Emeoko - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    dahdhdahdsahd

Id like to address this change from another angle..this was end game content you took away. I have waited to make and post and have watched the server for drops in price changes. What has happened is zen has sky rocketed and will continue as the larger guilds that hold territory run out of tw funds that was taken from the game. As people run outta the millions they had fro tw the prices will go up as they need and are use to game coin fron tw.

2. I raced up to lvl 90+ in the hopes to make a guild and take down the one faction that owned the map..yes i can still do that but why bother? there is no incentive anymore, and I am sure alot of the factions feel the same way. Let them have the map..who cares.

I say bring back the TW pay. BTW I am not in a guild and nvr got paid for a tw war on Dw. Or at least 5 mil per territory...give us something to look forward to or your higher lvl player base will all soon disappear.

As an accountant your decision makes no sense economically speaking. Assets will go down=debts will raise=prices will raise also. That is the way of the world.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum" - "If you want peace, prepare for war."
  • crunchycat
    crunchycat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    crunchycat wrote: »
    filter circumvention

Nice, you filtered my "subversive" statement.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Gm's have erased my msgs ..., k maybe i was a little rude.
    Imma say it in a good way.
    Lil hubbies Gm's can we get the latest updates in TW please Love you guys xoxo

-sarcasm-
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • iiaegle
    iiaegle Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Any other server have a 50k increase in gold? I swear DW is gonna reach 500k any day now... I really don't think things are going too well. Makes the game depressing to play with prices on gear, and gold getting so high.
  • firex007
    firex007 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Emeoko, i agree with you. Theres basically nothing for lvl 100/101+ people to look foward to at weekends. and on Dreamweaver most factions dont take TW serious AFTER the changes made to TW, hence the all red map.b:sad
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have a question. Around how many months will it take for Early response to turn into a normal response?
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    They're "working on it." They can't respond because they're "still monitoring the situation."

Or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have a question. Around how many months will it take for Early response to turn into a normal response?

well.....the "as soon as possible" compensations from the DQ nerf is 4 months and counting soooooo....yea
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    well.....the "as soon as possible" compensations from the DQ nerf is 4 months and counting soooooo....yea

b:laugh

empty promises. thats what pw lives on
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Hmm lets see gold prices even higher now with this supposed change to lower them hmmm this shock anyone else? this is just another one of the cases of opposite thinking at its finest.
  • Kentroyven - Harshlands
    Kentroyven - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its a depression for non cashoppers >.>
    Drop rates suck = ;ess cash
    DQ items suck = less cash
    TW coins gone = less cash
    and so on
    whats the result?
    Not enough cash for skills and gear...
    thus causing players to leave
    Do you have any idea how hard it is to make a TT or BH squad now if your not a barb or cleric?
    theres simply not enough players what does that mean? less TT runs = less cash
    Every non cashopper I know struggles to keep thei cash high enough for basic needs (repairs,pots and so on) and getting skills and gear is becoming out of the question unless your lucky enough for a mold to drop
    Several of my friends have made new chars cause they simply don't have the coin to play once the reach 8x but dont want to quit the game. Thus even fewer players for high lev runs
    Oh and did I mention that if you buy luck get something good llegendary/tt items) you cant sell it at the right price and need to drop the value substantially just so that someone can afford it thus meaning good gear cant even fill up your wallet when sold
    We
    Need
    Coin
  • SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver
    SmellsFishy - Dreamweaver Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    b:laugh

empty promises. thats what pw lives on

and the hopes, dreams and gullibility of naive players.
  • Keatz_ - Archosaur
    Keatz_ - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Frankie, the concerns that have been put forward have huge relevance. While we need to give the new system a chance, it's not just the TW system changes that people have a problem with.

TW has been around since... well, near enough since the beginning. While one faction didn't own an entire map, TW pay was still TW pay, and gold price never hit the 400k mark. What inflated the gold price was your sales. Please, Frankie, do not treat us like we are stupid. The constant sale of pack after pack has done far more damage then all TW pay combined, I imagine.

And now, at the time you change TW, you implement another sale to raise gold prices even further. If you're going to try and change a system that wasn't really broken in the first place, do it properly.

Stop with these sales.
    Reset the map.

Sale after sale after sale after sale is what has caused these gold prices. All you have done is made TW your scapegoat. And you did a very bad job of that.

Totally agreed, and well said Airyll. Although, I don't *hate* the new system, there is substantial truth in this.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Can we get our "early" response now?
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
This discussion has been closed.