An Early GM Response to the TW Changes

Options

Comments

• Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    and all who have tried to get an ear of a GM on this issue get locked out, no response no reply , no ear to take it up to

edit: take back what I say about GM's.

And I agree with Brock. I hate most of you EQ but honestly if this had happened to you I would have been nearly as angry about it, knowing you wouldn't fake bid on someone. I honestly would not have thought any of the factions would fake bid (Inversion, Vanquish, Tempest, Dyna, EQ, sure there's others I'm forgetting) and would have been nearly as upset about it even if it wasn't my own faction.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't know.... 3 factions purposely bidding at specified times in order organize a unified assault kind of sounds like to me...

Does that mean ganking Cala is bannable too? o.o

Screenshots taken, ticket submitted, waiting commencing. Have a nice day EQ, Renegades, and Dynasty. b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Tradez - Dreamweaver
    Tradez - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Back to the Original Subject: Far more competitive? i would assume that 90% of factions wont care about TW anymore because of the massive change in rewards. Most factions only care about the money.
  • X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    *Sigh*

Toxie-pooh <3 b:cute

I'll still say that this is a bunch of complete bull -_-''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Fantasy is something that one should enjoy.
    Although a Fantasy is harmless, it is only that in the eyes of the blind.
    Although a Fantasy is enjoyable, it can become repetivie and sickening to the mind and soul.
    When one gets sucked into a Fantasy, one day they wake up;
    They wake up and say...it's time to awaken from the Fantasy.
    - - - Woke up from this Fantasy on Oct. 2010 - - - b:bye
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Back to the Original Subject: Far more competitive? i would assume that 90% of factions wont care about TW anymore because of the massive change in rewards. Most factions only care about the money.

I KNOW Inversion doesn't care bout the rewards. Sure it hurts that we wouldn't get coin to pay for charms etc. But we'd rather hav fun attackin another faction. For some ppl, this is the only PK action they get.
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tori2
    tori2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Screenshots taken, ticket submitted, waiting commencing. Have a nice day EQ, Renegades, and Dynasty. b:bye

Done as well! Thanks for admittin to your own violations openly here Aubree b:byeb:dirty
  • Brocktree - Dreamweaver
    Brocktree - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    scratch my last post. it wont let me delete it. i thought i was quoteing goonz. but what i said remains. if Aubree had been banned unjustly i would be arguing to get her ban lifted.
    "..Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... "-Kiyogashi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]There is nothing to fear in the dark. fear is not knowing what lies waiting. there is a savior in the shadows, the late knight controls what can not be seen. rest peacefully light walker... LATE KNIGHTS! EULALIAH!!!!!
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options

Except the factions that don't care about money and just want to have FUN. You know, that thing this game USED to be before it got all confused and decided to not be.

edit: Aubree I'm still waiting for your response as to how us bidding and **** up your gank means we fake bidded when we had all intention of stealing a land from Cala. Thanks. :)
    <3 Tapout <3
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol? @ post #1295

Some do it for the coin, but most do it for fun - *snaps* OMFG wait, "fun"? What in the flipping hell is that?! o_o?
    OH what this game used to have before...yeah... -_-''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Although a Fantasy is enjoyable, it can become repetivie and sickening to the mind and soul.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lol? @ Post #1295

Some Do It For The Coin, But Most Do It For Fun - *snaps* Omfg Wait, "fun"? What In The Flipping Hell Is That?! O_o?
    Oh What This Game Used To Have Before...yeah... -_-''

Omg It's Like We're Twins Sharing The Same Brain.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • tori2
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I submitted the ticket yes. Not because we lost a land to you. But because it was indeed a fake bid against cala to stop my gank. Period. I can't care any less about Inversion getting land, my only goal was to stop cala from obtaining more.

If inversion had any real want to gain another land they would not have bid at 7pm and had to face calamity first. They would have bid after EQ and in that way cala had to focus on EQ first. But that is not what you guys wanted. You wanted to break the gank... Deal with the consequences. But when 7pm wednesday rolled around Alaxan made sure to bid first.

You want to be taken seriously, shed those cala alts and start playing smart.

You want to be taken seriously? Try to fight straight up with Calamity and win! According to the GM's though if you need a gank to reach your goals you are not worthy of fighting in TW and should not bid. You are also openly admitting here to planning and cordinating with other factions for your bids each and every week. Your plan got broken up so you reported Alaxan. Thanks for the great screenshots to submit to GM's for your violations of the TW rules in place.
  • Tradez - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, i know some do it for fun. But im saying the majority TW'd for the coinage :p Thats great for the factions that just do it for fun, and TW is indeed enjoyable, but you cant honestly say that your not a tiny bit upset that the rewards have been cut down by such a massive degree.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I've stated my feelings many times in this thread about TW rewards and most do not agree with me, but I fully support the change to mirages. Plus, it's been discussed to death at this point and neither side wants to budge.

As for the current topic, GMs interfering with TW without investigating or even a cause to investigate disgusts me. I remember a time on MY where a GM temporarily banned the cata pullers of one guild so the other could win.

And now we have this situation where some butthurt ***** decided to report a guild as fake and the GMs went along with it seemingly without investigating. Also turns out that the person who reported should be up for investigation herself...

GMs, I would seriously suggest that you rectify this immediately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Rillman - Dreamweaver
    Rillman - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tradez cant miss what ive never had, and w/ this bs may never get to see even in it's smallest form
  • tori2
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Well, i know some do it for fun. But im saying the majority TW'd for the coinage :p Thats great for the factions that just do it for fun, and TW is indeed enjoyable, but you cant honestly say that your not a tiny bit upset that the rewards have been cut down by such a massive degree.

The best TW factions never did it for coinage. They did it to push themselves to the limits and prove themselves as the best of the best. TW is an end game challenge. It's not for those seeking a paycheck, but for those seeking glory. Unfortunately some of those are too weak as leaders and need 3 way ganks to aid in their goals.
  • Tradez - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And yes, lol. The game did use to be fun >.>
    Now its all faction, WC, PK, and Player Between Player Drama and Arguments.
    Just one thing everyone should remember:
    ITS A DAMN GAME. dont your panties in a bunch :P
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Agreed, it's kind of a pain now for the smaller factions.

A)Even if you lose your bid you lose that coin (Can be quite a loss for the poorer factions)

B)If you overestimate yourselves (or are inexperienced) and get steam-rolled there's a high possibility of you being banned.

Yeah... like I really want to TW now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

A)Even if you lose your bid you lose that coin (Can be quite a loss for the poorer factions)

B)If you overestimate yourselves (or are inexperienced) and get steam-rolled there's a high possibility of you being banned.

Yeah pretty much eliminates most factions from TWing at this point. Let me see I think I can count on my left hand how many factions that leaves........
  • Tradez - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah. The new changes, TW and TT, Quite Frankly Suck ***. Dont fix things that arent broken, and focus on the things that NEED to be fixed and truly are broken. (Rubberbanding most of all)
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah. The new changes, TW and TT, Quite Frankly Suck ***. Dont fix things that arent broken, and focus on the things that NEED to be fixed and truly are broken. (Rubberbanding most of all)

OMG Ikr b:thanks
    edited September 2010
    Options

Yeah...heh, a real pain for smaller factions at the moment >.<; b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yeah pretty much eliminates most factions from TWing at this point. Let me see I think I can count on my left hand how many factions that leaves........

Actually considering no faction alone stands against cala very well I guess you can't count them on either handb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Actually considering no faction alone stands against cala very well I guess you can't count them on either handb:shocked

Elder lets start a 2 man faction and rule the world b:laugh
  • atang23
    atang23 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    After reading the few pages respond

1. Every week when EQ, Dyansty, and vanquish sumit there TW bid in order should be equal to feak bidding. "now is Tempest to replace vanquish, also please noted GM Tempest is mostly make up of EQ alt, if GM do care of freak bidding."

2. When inversion took one of EQ land a few weeks back. It prove that a big faction like EQ or Cala can't just roll them over. They do try to win a land over other faction.

3. When Tempest and inversion TW, it did last for hours before Tempest can win. That prove again the inversion is a TW faction.

4. The fact is so many people from deramwaver post here the last few days is beacuse many people do care. Many people to think is un fair of what the out come for inversion. If GM do want us to play and spend money in game, please support the player and be really fair about it. Not just from one ticket and ban the person that shouldn't be ban get this point.

5. To EQ new leader. I had high hope of who you are and hope you will do a lot better job then the last 2 leaders. It really does take a group of good leadership to build a strong faction . Whatever you did this time isn't fair and right. But we all play the game differently. We will try to prove you wrong again this Sat in TW.

6. To GM, I am not sure how often you watch word chat or hung out at south bank in arch to check out what is it like in game. Many good people build good friendship in this game. TW isnt' everything to us. We here is more for fun and be with our friend. About your idea that you can't win is freak bidding. That isn't fair at all. Many small faction use to bid on big faction cause they want to get the faction name out and get people to know them. They know they can't win over big faction, but they can't get there name on WC for a few days, it helps them alot to get people to know them and join there guild. I know that is how our small faction use to work and try to get our name out. Also people like to see and try out what TW is like, that is why they join a faction that will do TW.

Zippy
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    heres my question.....aubree why the hell u so hellbent on beating down inversion and alaxan? honestly we never originally did anything to agitate u....yet as far as i can remeber ever since becoming leader u and ur hubby of urs been bashing down on inversion. give me a good legit answer......wait i got it....it was so obvious...YOU WANNA JOIN US :O well just goin to inversion.rocks.it and apply :D COME JOIN THE INSANITY TODAY. go on u can go ahead and stop hiding in the bushes we wont bite.....hard b:laughb:chuckleb:cute
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • alk0h0lik
    alk0h0lik Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so the new rule from what i see says that a guild cant bid on a war they cant win, so basically no one can beat cala... so no more TW? Get it right ya noobs, TW is supposed to be fun, not just about winning. And as far as Alaxan getting banned for our supposed fake bid on cala. thats just EQ being a bunch of babies. Do ur job right GMs.
  • Tradez - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Except the factions that don't care about money and just want to have FUN. You know, that thing this game USED to be before it got all confused and decided to not be.

edit: Aubree I'm still waiting for your response as to how us bidding and **** up your gank means we fake bidded when we had all intention of stealing a land from Cala. Thanks. :)
    lol? @ post #1295

Some do it for the coin, but most do it for fun - *snaps* OMFG wait, "fun"? What in the flipping hell is that?! o_o?
    OH what this game used to have before...yeah... -_-''

Yeah a significant loss for any poor small faction just starting TW. Like i said, Sucky changes.
  • Tradez - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options

Yeah a significant loss for any poor, small faction just starting TW. Like i said, Sucky changes.
  • Tradez - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i failed above the post above the post that i just posted before this. o.o
  • tori2
    edited September 2010
    Options
    atang23 wrote: »
    After reading the few pages respond

1. Every week when EQ, Dyansty, and vanquish sumit there TW bid in order should be equal to feak bidding. "now is Tempest to replace vanquish, also please noted GM Tempest is mostly make up of EQ alt, if GM do care of freak bidding."

2. When inversion took one of EQ land a few weeks back. It prove that a big faction like EQ or Cala can't just roll them over. They do try to win a land over other faction.

3. When Tempest and inversion TW, it did last for hours before Tempest can win. That prove again the inversion is a TW faction.

4. The fact is so many people from deramwaver post here the last few days is beacuse many people do care. Many people to think is un fair of what the out come for inversion. If GM do want us to play and spend money in game, please support the player and be really fair about it. Not just from one ticket and ban the person that shouldn't be ban get this point.

5. To EQ new leader. I had high hope of who you are and hope you will do a lot better job then the last 2 leaders. It really does take a group of good leadership to build a strong faction . Whatever you did this time isn't fair and right. But we all play the game differently. We will try to prove you wrong again this Sat in TW.

6. To GM, I am not sure how often you watch word chat or hung out at south bank in arch to check out what is it like in game. Many good people build good friendship in this game. TW isnt' everything to us. We here is more for fun and be with our friend. About your idea that you can't win is freak bidding. That isn't fair at all. Many small faction use to bid on big faction cause they want to get the faction name out and get people to know them. They know they can't win over big faction, but they can't get there name on WC for a few days, it helps them alot to get people to know them and join there guild. I know that is how our small faction use to work and try to get our name out. Also people like to see and try out what TW is like, that is why they join a faction that will do TW.

Zippy

Admittedly Inversion's fight vs Tempest was merely a crystal bash race. It was a short fight, but fun. Inversion's initial push had Tempest to 4m on the crystal. Miscommunication on Inversion's part left the gate in front of the base with no towers. It was anyone's fight and it was a good fun time. Ofc after the fight it had to be ruined by Equinox's banter and bashing in WC and whispers, but that wasn't Tempest. It was the handful of Equinox alts there and their allies.
This discussion has been closed.