• Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Triple post ftl? Edit button ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It isn't that they broke they gank. It is because they did it intentionally to protect Cala. See it all comes down to intentions.. And if you add in all the factors the intention was quite clear.

How the hell do you know what their intentions were? Oh, that's right. You probably didn't. You just reported them because you were butthurt. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It isn't that they broke they gank. It is because they did it intentionally to protect Cala. See it all comes down to intentions.. And if you add in all the factors the intention was quite clear.

I want to see solid proof now instead of he said she said.
  • X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver
    X_Castgurl_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    LOL @ post #1237
    So what if we started a freaking TW at a certain time, wth? pissed because your lil "gank" or whatever in the world you were trying to pull failed? Fact still remains, someone got banned for simply doing something that every other freaking faction is/wants to do; pick a freaking land on the map to try to freaking take. Yeah we didn't last long, we only had like what, 40-50 peeps at the most? We tried either way. It's not like only 3-4 of us showed up or whatever. OR the stupid rumors spinning around that Cala is paying us (?) for the fake bid? I swear man, some of the in-game bs and rumors is starting to get a lil out of hand here.
    GMs seriously man...come on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A Fantasy is something that one should enjoy.
    Although a Fantasy is harmless, it is only that in the eyes of the blind.
    Although a Fantasy is enjoyable, it can become repetivie and sickening to the mind and soul.
    When one gets sucked into a Fantasy, one day they wake up;
    They wake up and say...it's time to awaken from the Fantasy.
    - - - Woke up from this Fantasy on Oct. 2010 - - - b:bye
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How the hell do you know what their intentions were? Oh, that's right. You probably didn't. You just reported them because you were butthurt. b:bye

OMG I cant tell u How much this quote made me LOL

*HIGHFIVE*b:chuckle
  • trulyunknown
    trulyunknown Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Aubree--
    Seriously, cut the bull. Your QQing about losing land and, now, your admitted broken gank really is becoming bothersome to read. Each time someone calls fact against you, you come back with some different story as to why you submitted a ticket in the first place. Accept that you're not the best, that your faction is ****, that you're ruining the game for everyone else. That's right, just YOU. Rather, your faction is a part of you, isn't it? I would personally be glad to see Equinox not just vanish from the map from the game entirely. You are a sore on a game THAT IS MEANT FOR FUN!
    And if you're slap-happy, punk little thirteen-year-old *** can't handle defeat, turn over lead of Equinox to someone who won't QQ so much. Seriously, enough of the childish games. You're responsible for this, as you've readily admitted. So back off, shut up, and have yourself a good day/night/week.
    And yes, I did just wish you well, though I see you're blind to anything I, or anyone else, can possibly say.
    edited September 2010
    @ trulyunknown
    THANK YOU! b:angryb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Although a Fantasy is enjoyable, it can become repetivie and sickening to the mind and soul.
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All I see now is a bunch of bias posts. It doesn't matter if the ticket was submitted for whatever the reasons are. GMs made their investigations and made their conclusions. Findings are it was a fake bid. Deal with it.
  • Brocktree - Dreamweaver
    Brocktree - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    and how big of a dent did THAT put into your credit card goonzie poo?
    "..Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... "-Kiyogashi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]There is nothing to fear in the dark. fear is not knowing what lies waiting. there is a savior in the shadows, the late knight controls what can not be seen. rest peacefully light walker... LATE KNIGHTS! EULALIAH!!!!!
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    All I see now is a bunch of bias posts. It doesn't matter if the ticket was submitted for whatever the reasons are. GMs made their investigations and made their conclusions. Findings are it was a fake bid. Deal with it.

"It lasted 5 minutes it was a fake bid." So your 5 minute stand a few ago was fake bid too? GTFO
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Rillman - Dreamweaver
    Rillman - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    yea goonz ur one to talk about bias seriously.
    40+ in is not a fake in any way shape or form,
    no one would take the charm ticks just to messup ur gank i for one was unaware of , since the bidding is blind now . we tried we failed EQ QQ's , i sooo wanna see there evidence of why this was a fake.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2010

So 40+ 90-101 people who get Cala's crystal to 4-5mil is a fake bid? Apparently the gms are ****ing **** on this game or too blinded by your CC. b:bye
    <3 Tapout <3
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    and how big of a dent did THAT put into your credit card goonzie poo?

None whatsoever, still have much more credit that what you'll make in your lifetime. b:bye
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    "It lasted 5 minutes it was a fake bid." So your 5 minute stand a few ago was fake bid too? GTFO

Take that up with the GM's instead of personally attacking players.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Investigation my ***. Had they done the proper investigation they would have known that we did attend the TW, we did attack Calamity's crystal, we did have catas and towers. All that are within the TW rules correct?

But no, the fact that we lost in 7 mins far outweighs the fact that we did play within the rules of TW.

Your wife failed to provide any real proof of us trying to "ruin her plans." Had she any proof whatsoever she could easily post that proof on the forums. All she can post is "I know it was their intentions."
  • Sazzy - Dreamweaver
    Sazzy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Oh you mean like Aubree's bias thoughts of why Inversion bid on Calamity?... Hmmm yup your absolutely right Goonz
    edited September 2010
    XD okay. yours is bigger. b:laugh
    "..Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... "-Kiyogashi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]There is nothing to fear in the dark. fear is not knowing what lies waiting. there is a savior in the shadows, the late knight controls what can not be seen. rest peacefully light walker... LATE KNIGHTS! EULALIAH!!!!!
  • DrAgOOnZ - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    yea goonz ur one to talk about bias seriously.
    40+ in is not a fake in any way shape or form,
    no one would take the charm ticks just to messup ur gank i for one was unaware of , since the bidding is blind now . we tried we failed EQ QQ's , i sooo wanna see there evidence of why this was a fake.

It's a legitimate accusation. Anyone would submit ticket for fake bidding if it was presumed to be. Take it up with the GM's if you have issues.
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol so u guys would b perfectly find if Aubree got banned for that 5min TW u guys had with Cala cos that was a fake bid accordin to ur reasoning
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    It's a legitimate accusation. Anyone would submit ticket for fake bidding if it was presumed to be. Take it up with the GM's if you have issues.

Oh? Then tell us why YOU thought we fake bidded kk.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't know.... 3 factions purposely bidding at specified times in order organize a unified assault kind of sounds like
    Kantorek wrote: »
    collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War
    to me...

Does that mean ganking Cala is bannable too? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2010
    And it keeps going...

Good lawl man lmao...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rillman - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    let me see ur credit card and i will goonzie
  • tori2
    tori2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The only bias here was admitted openly by Aubree. She ONLY reported it because it screwed up Equinox's "gank" on Calamity. End of story. I can make up a bunch of stories and pass them onto GM's as well. They obviously only look at what's handed to them. Shoot first and ask questions later sort of mentality. Next week we should invite the GM's to come onto Inversion's vent and listen in to the battle plan and to watch the entire fight.

As for "proof" of the alleged fake bid, it's been asked for repeatedly. I know Alaxan has done the same. It is vanished in thin air, just as Equinox's credibility.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    I don't know.... 3 factions purposely bidding at specified times in order organize a unified assault kind of sounds like to me...

AFAIK Anyone attacking Cala is fake bidding and should just GTFO at this point.

Casty <3
    <3 Tapout <3
  • tori2
    tori2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't know.... 3 factions purposely bidding at specified times in order organize a unified assault kind of sounds like to me...

I do beleive that does. It also was openly admitted by Equinox's leader here in this thread that she cordinates bids openly with other factions.
  • Rillman - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    and all who have tried to get an ear of a GM on this issue get locked out, no response no reply , no ear to take it up to
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    tori2 wrote: »
    I do beleive that does. It also was openly admitted by Equinox's leader here in this thread that she cordinates bids openly with other factions.

Quick! Send a pm to a GM!!!

Quick, someone quote her before she edits them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010

I would believe so if we're going by those rules. Those three guilds should be ready to get banned then. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited September 2010
    Lol so u guys would b perfectly find if Aubree got banned for that 5min TW u guys had with Cala cos that was a fake bid accordin to ur reasoning

i cant speak for all of inversion but i would have not been okay with it. unless i saw some hardcore proof that you fake bid i would be on your side of the argument.

unjust is unjust idgaf who it is. i may not like you but you have the same rights to play the game as i do and be governed by the same rules.

im just here to have fun. and QQ from EQ is ruining it. ive got better things to do with my free time but choose to spend it here with the friends ive made. but this... this is just childish...

This discussion has been closed.