An Early GM Response to the TW Changes

Options

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I love how it is conviently left out that the faction who bid on the other faction share members by way of alts. They also bid at 7pm exactly for the sole purpose of breaking up a gank by the other 3 strongest faction against the major land holder.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ok, I guess I'll post my stance on this again.

First of all, none of this is new, these have always been the rules.

Second, that part about low members or low levels, did he say you need 80 level 100s?

I suppose Kantorek should have shown some examples to clarify his point. But I don't interpret it as if you have a slight levels and numbers advantage you are fake bidding, I interpret it as if you have a ZERO PERCENT chance of winning, then you are fake bidding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I love how it is conviently left out that the faction who bid on the other faction share members by way of alts. They also bid at 7pm exactly for the sole purpose of breaking up a gank by the other 3 strongest faction against the major land holder.

We were against Cala at the same time as you (EQ) and your Dynasty. WTF report us? Even if we let you last 7 minutes more (we were NOT wiped in 5 minutes it was 7 b:thanks) wtf is the point? You seem to have some deep hatred for us, or Alaxan, or the ex-EQ that hate what you've become, at least, but remember the faction is made up of more than just the leader and I for one know that everyone of the 40+ people that showed up fully intended to kick *** and win, and you thinking we bid just to **** you up is a slap in the face.

How dare you spout about wanting a multi-colored map, only to throw a fit when someone dares take a land from you last week and then pull this. Guess it's only multi-colored if it's factions you like.

edit: Don't forget we have alts from MANY factions in here. Ask your fac to start off with.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

And i love how u conveniently leave out the fact EQ has alts in Tempest, but they've bid on Cala b4, so has Dynasty, y haven't their leaders been banned yet?
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    We were against Cala at the same time as you (EQ) and your Dynasty. WTF report us? Even if we let you last 7 minutes more (we were NOT wiped in 5 minutes it was 7 b:thanks) wtf is the point? You seem to have some deep hatred for us, or Alaxan, or the ex-EQ that hate what you've become, at least, but remember the faction is made up of more than just the leader and I for one know that everyone of the 40+ people that showed up fully intended to kick *** and win, and you thinking we bid just to **** you up is a slap in the face.

How dare you spout about wanting a multi-colored map, only to throw a fit when someone dares take a land from you last week and then pull this. Guess it's only multi-colored if it's factions you like.

edit: Don't forget we have alts from MANY factions in here. Ask your fac to start off with.

I submitted the ticket yes. Not because we lost a land to you. But because it was indeed a fake bid against cala to stop my gank. Period. I can't care any less about Inversion getting land, my only goal was to stop cala from obtaining more.

If inversion had any real want to gain another land they would not have bid at 7pm and had to face calamity first. They would have bid after EQ and in that way cala had to focus on EQ first. But that is not what you guys wanted. You wanted to break the gank... Deal with the consequences. But when 7pm wednesday rolled around Alaxan made sure to bid first.

You want to be taken seriously, shed those cala alts and start playing smart.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

I like how you said that, "so the other 3 factions can freely gank the big one."

lolumad
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    And i love how u conveniently leave out the fact EQ has alts in Tempest, but they've bid on Cala b4, so has Dynasty, y haven't their leaders been banned yet?

Tempest is not an enemy faction, we will never TW against them. There is no conflict. When Merangelus came to me about letting his alt in EQ I said no we have rules against that. We do not accept our members haveing other chars in opposing TW factions.. It is too much of a conflict.
  • Winterenity - Dreamweaver
    Winterenity - Dreamweaver Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This situation makes me laugh a little.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I like how you said that, "so the other 3 factions can freely gank the big one."

Yes that is what the new bidding system allows for. If you haven't figured it out by now why should I tell you? It makes sure that the biggest faction will have to face the next 3 biggest factions at one time. It is how you try to break up the map swallow.
  • tori2
    tori2 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I love how it's so spread out and random here. Aubree you are grasping at threads and trying to now use legalities to reclaim some form of Equinox's former strength. Instead of fixing your membership you turned it into Bloodpact (which the server remembers was a huge failure in the end). Inversion went in fighting...period.

Crying for a ban over a "fake bid" and now "official" rules posted for territory wars posted are only killing TW even further. Calamity and Inversion understand one thing. There's only one person really to fight on the server. Allied or not, if Inversion wants land and to grow once we obtain land we have to hit Calamity. Will Alaxan be banned again for doing so? Likely...but I'm certain he's willing to take that risk to improve his faction and continue bettering them for TW. It's just a matter of time as people flock out of the game right now that even any "efforts" by Equinox to fight Calamity will be considered "fake bidding" and you will potentialy face ban time as well. How will you stand up for your faction when that happens?

As for a reply to GM's. You don't participate in TW. You don't even PLAY the game. You sit and watch from a glass bubble and don't know any of the population within it. It's a shame, or you would stand up and listen to the people. You would stop closing the 20-30 threads about TW and you would really take a serious look at the system. It's broken...you have a small handful of serious cash players left. You have even less each and every week that put any smaller amounts into the game. Destroying what's left of TW and end game for each and every player in the game is only shooting yourselves in the foot. Or maybe you guys are really looking forward to being GM's of Foresaken World?
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I submitted the ticket yes. Not because we lost a land to you. But because it was indeed a fake bid against cala to stop my gank. Period. I can't care any less about Inversion getting land, my only goal was to stop cala from obtaining more.

If inversion had any real want to gain another land they would not have bid at 7pm and had to face calamity first. They would have bid after EQ and in that way cala had to focus on EQ first. But that is not what you guys wanted. You wanted to break the gank... Deal with the consequences. But when 7pm wednesday rolled around Alaxan made sure to bid first.

Don't even tell me EQ has not used timed bidding to get the slot they want. I was in EQ I know, but because our leader may have done it, you're going to **** it up for all of us. Thanks a lot.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • G_tar_God - Dreamweaver
    G_tar_God - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Tempest is not an enemy faction, we will never TW against them. There is no conflict. When Merangelus came to me about letting his alt in EQ I said no we have rules against that. We do not accept our members haveing other chars in opposing TW factions.. It is too much of a conflict.

That still doesnt answer my question on y the leaders of Tempest or even any other faction have been dealt the same punishment for biddin on Cala when they hav "no legitimate chance" of winning. R we allowed to go ahead n send in a ticket n hav that arranged?
    G_tar_God ~ 104
    Aussie represent for PWI

"Life without music would be a mistake..." [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Yes that is what the new bidding system allows for. If you haven't figured it out by now why should I tell you? It makes sure that the biggest faction will have to face the next 3 biggest factions at one time. It is how you try to break up the map swallow.

Inversion can bid whenever they feel like it, sorry you got butt hurt that it "ruined your plans."
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    tori2 wrote: »
    I love how it's so spread out and random here. Aubree you are grasping at threads and trying to now use legalities to reclaim some form of Equinox's former strength. Instead of fixing your membership you turned it into Bloodpact (which the server remembers was a huge failure in the end). Inversion went in fighting...period.

Crying for a ban over a "fake bid" and now "official" rules posted for territory wars posted are only killing TW even further. Calamity and Inversion understand one thing. There's only one person really to fight on the server. Allied or not, if Inversion wants land and to grow once we obtain land we have to hit Calamity. Will Alaxan be banned again for doing so? Likely...but I'm certain he's willing to take that risk to improve his faction and continue bettering them for TW. It's just a matter of time as people flock out of the game right now that even any "efforts" by Equinox to fight Calamity will be considered "fake bidding" and you will potentialy face ban time as well. How will you stand up for your faction when that happens?

As for a reply to GM's. You don't participate in TW. You don't even PLAY the game. You sit and watch from a glass bubble and don't know any of the population within it. It's a shame, or you would stand up and listen to the people. You would stop closing the 20-30 threads about TW and you would really take a serious look at the system. It's broken...you have a small handful of serious cash players left. You have even less each and every week that put any smaller amounts into the game. Destroying what's left of TW and end game for each and every player in the game is only shooting yourselves in the foot. Or maybe you guys are really looking forward to being GM's of Foresaken World?

This is Alaxan btw, the leader of inversion who got banned.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Don't even tell me EQ has not used timed bidding to get the slot they want. I was in EQ I know, but because our leader may have done it, you're going to **** it up for all of us. Thanks a lot.

Yes use the time slot you want, but tell me what is the tactic of having to face Cala first? You just get rolled. that is my point. You had no intent on winning.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Inversion can bid whenever they feel like it, sorry you got butt hurt that it "ruined your plans."

No apparently if any faction that fully intends to take a land ****s up their gank strategy, we're fake bidding. Full evidence from this last weeks TW.

And Aubree wtf cares who it is? Truth is truth.
    <3 Tapout <3
  • tori2
    edited September 2010
    Options

You, as an outsider to the situation can't even say that. You can presume you know what you are talking about, but overall it's an assumption. Inversion had two choices. They knew BaldwinBoy and Calamity were taking Equinox off the map so they went to Calamity. Inversion's intentions were made clear. They went in to win. Ally or not the intent was to obtain land. What other options are there to bid on? You put the ticket in, because you are a sore loser. You put the ticket in because you see things through your eyes only and you are grasping at straws to bring Equinox to life again. You admit openly here you only put the ticket in because your precious "gank" was broken up. What you fail to see is that Inversion was more of a threat to Calamity than renegades was. Inversion split their forces even more than it would have been had Renegades gone first. Inversion fully went in to fight and Calamity knew they would go in as a threat.

Sadly, you just shot yourself in the foot by admitting you had to resort to petty QQ over it to the GMs. Since your TW tactics fail, just keep tryin to get your enemies banned. LOL
  • tori2
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is Alaxan btw, the leader of inversion who got banned.

Great guess, but ignore the rest of the post to keep trying to figure out who I am. Alaxan is posting w/ Khaz as of late :)
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The ticket was perfectly legit, you got banned. People don't get banned for playing by the rules.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The ticket was perfectly legit, you got banned. People don't get banned for playing by the rules.

No, no one ever gets banned from this game for a stupid reason

*facepalm*
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options

Honestly, as an impartial spectator (this is fun keep going), bans in PWI are usually Accuser's Zen history vs Accused's Zen history.

None of us can deny that.b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Honestly, as an impartial spectator (this is fun keep going), bans in PWI are usually Accuser's Zen history vs Accused's Zen history.

None of us can deny that.b:shutup

I have chared a max of maybe 600 bucks in the almost 2 years I have played PWI....
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I have chared a max of maybe 600 bucks in the almost 2 years I have played PWI....

Ah, but who are you married to? b:surrender (no offense intended)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Blah

So what if they broke up your gank? Oh well. Try again next week. All's fair in love and war. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Rillman - Dreamweaver
    Rillman - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    40+ in and try'n in not a fake bid u colossal Bag , the timing is the only thing u QQ'n about expect many tickets to appear against all of EQ MANY MANY mishaps that usually go overlooked hopefully the quantity will finaly get some GM's attention. likie the Pure Farming of Inversion members when u lost land to us? publicly done so and announced in World chat?

so far ur getting away w/ u **** but it wont last forever
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options

Sweet so I've charged around 1k I can report you for a fake report and get you banned? Cheers b:victory

You HAVE to see how us bidding and **** up your TIMED GANK even though we had full intention to actually take the land and not just **** around and keep them busy (hai Dynasty who lasted longer than you) and then you reporting us for bidding at a certain TIME is fail right? Right?
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Ah, but who are you married to? b:surrender (no offense intended)

Honestly I believe that has no bearing at all for the simple fact... their product glitched on my +8 wand and they refused to restore it to +8. have the ticket to prove if you want to see.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sweet so I've charged around 1k I can report you for a fake report and get you banned? Cheers b:victory

You HAVE to see how us bidding and **** up your TIMED GANK even though we had full intention to actually take the land and not just **** around and keep them busy (hai Dynasty who lasted longer than you) and then you reporting us for bidding at a certain TIME is fail right? Right?

Dynasty does the best they can when EQ is attacking at the same time. It has proven to be a useful tactic as Dynasty HAS claimed land from Cala in this way in the past.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    So what if they broke up your gank? Oh well. Try again next week. All's fair in love and war. b:bye

It isn't that they broke they gank. It is because they did it intentionally to protect Cala. See it all comes down to intentions.. And if you add in all the factors the intention was quite clear.
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Dynasty does the best they can when EQ is attacking at the same time. It has proven to be a useful tactic as Dynasty HAS claimed land from Cala in this way in the past.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Don't even try to deny Dynasty isn't an alliance of yours.

Also still wanting to know how our bidding **** up your 3 way gank means we fake bidded kk.
    <3 Tapout <3
This discussion has been closed.