Twilight Temple Discussion

Options

Comments

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    The thing is that dev's were completely aware of the OPness of 5 aps when they created the game in 2005. The interval items have always been there and there were plenty of people with natural 3.33 aps in China.

They could have nerfed the aps before Anni packs, but then Chinese people would have QQed and ragequitted. Why balance something when it makes people to spend more?

Idk if I'd give the devs enough credit to say they really think far ahead.\

Can you really believe they fully intended making something powerful enough that at least two classes (barbs and archers) would actually put aside the weapons designed for their class to use fists because the damage difference is insanely higher?

% would have been better thought out because it would essentially affect all attack rate classes evenly across the playing field in terms of DPS increase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ValFera - Heavens Tear
    ValFera - Heavens Tear Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I actually tested 3-1 out last night.. me ,(my 92 cleric). 2 barbs 101TT99/100 TT90, and a 101 archer who yeah.. anyway we all have great gear except for my nub cleric Lol..(if u sneezed he'd die b:surrender ) I can't remember how many mobs we killed... I'm sure it wasnt much higher than your count and he didn't do a crazy aoe or anything. He used a skill that looked like extreme poisen on the barb.. but he lived regardless.. I healed and purified on my cleric and the Barb never died..

No matter what the boss will random agro.. thats also part of collu in 3-2 and 3-3 >_>.

So.. only thing i can think of is maybe u counted wrong? I can always go back in there and get a real count if u want valb:surrender

Counted right, i had the monster kill count tracked and on the screen. He used to 18 to kill i think, we had 19 so i ran out and killed the 3 others in the the lightning boss room which brought it to 22 and tried again still killed everyone rather quickly. I wounder if the mob count is the same now for 3-1 and 3-2 and 3-3 of 35 and the quest did not say how many were needed for 3-1.

One other small morsal about your squad, this instance (3-1) is supposed to be geared toward lvl 88-94 players with standard gear, there is NO WAY they could farm thier matts for thier 90 armor from this boss at his current settings as the uber gear is for 99+.
    Leader - Hikari LVL3 PVE Faction {Heavens Tear}

Hikari is the Light.
    RESPECT is part of the Light so when you show others respect you show them the light.
    TRUTH is part of the Light, so if you find deception put light on it for all to see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    - 3-1 is the same as before maintenance.
    - Boss never was in Frenzy Mode, QQers were just failing over and over
    - Patch was a placebo to shut up QQers, bosses behave like before and mob counter was ok
    - Some ppl are killing it and failing after bc since boss attacks/debuffs are random some times they have luck, some don't.
    - ppl will QQ till be able to farm again Behemoth with friends veno lv 8x with 7xGear and Herc

Now, you can say that, but it really doesn't mean a whole lot. I have a lot of respect for you, but you're far from average in terms of gear or skill.

You're the most prolific farmer on Lost City. Of course the changes don't affect you much, you have a sin with +12 Nirvana daggers and have pretty amazing gear. You also have a 101 cleric, a 10x veno, and lord knows how many other 10x chars you've leveled yourself to use to farm.

You're just rubbing it in everyone's face and laughing all the way to the bank. There's nothing wrong with that, but not everyone can afford the time or the money to be the next Zerhee or Kit.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Now, you can say that, but it really doesn't mean a whole lot. I have a lot of respect for you, but you're far from average in terms of gear or skill.

You're the most prolific farmer on Lost City. Of course the changes don't affect you much, you have a sin with +12 Nirvana daggers and have pretty amazing gear. You also have a 101 cleric, a 10x veno, and lord knows how many other 10x chars you've leveled yourself to use to farm.

You're just rubbing it in everyone's face and laughing all the way to the bank. There's nothing wrong with that, but not everyone can afford the time or the money to be the next Zerhee or Kit.

What I mean is that before last patch I tested Behemoth with only 15 mobs kills and was auto-wipe,I kept dieing every time in few seconds, killing 1 more mob to make mob counter 16 and it become killable.
    My point is that never was a Mob counter bug in 3-1.
    Isn't my gear the key factor, since my brother sin lvl101 (+8 daggers and Average gear) was also killing it with lvl87 Cleric and 85 Barb. It wasn't only my gear...
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
    edited August 2010
    Options
    What I mean is that before last patch I tested Behemoth with only 15 mobs kills and was auto-wipe,I kept dieing every time in few seconds, killing 1 more mob to make mob counter 16 and it become killable.
    My point is that never was a Mob counter bug in 3-1.
    Isn't my gear the key factor, since my brother sin lvl101 (+8 daggers and Average gear) was also killing it with lvl87 Cleric and 85 Barb. It wasn't only my gear...

Yeah, I realize that, but you have been bragging a little xP

I killed it as well and my gears except for weapon are pretty much average. What we consider average is a lot more than most players in that level range have let alone what a level appropriate squad would have to do the instances. It's still doable, and if you're willing to do it you'll make bank, but most people who want to farm it for gear won't be able to.

3-3 for example was pretty damn easy. I could solo the entire instance with a single cleric. However, the drop rates were pretty much what you should have expected for an instance like that. Now, with the increased difficulty, the drop rates in comparison to the difficulty are really horrible. Especially when you consider that most people don't have a 5aps to DD their run more quickly.

Difficulty is a nice thing, I loved old lunar, but if they wanted extreme difficulty they should have introduced a new mode. The changes weren't really well thought out. That's really the only issue I have with all of this. The idea was a good one, the execution was horrible.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I realize that, but you have been bragging a little xP
    you know me, I like to **** ppl off :P
    remember when I made you rage bc I wanted all party in TW to pay me for heals and buffs ^^

Difficulty is a nice thing, I loved old lunar, but if they wanted extreme difficulty they should have introduced a new mode. The changes weren't really well thought out. That's really the only issue I have with all of this. The idea was a good one, the execution was horrible.
    Lunar was changed again few weeks ago, now some mobs when almost dead summon new mob, there's Sac.Assault, Increased Life, ...
    Also bosses drop more mirages than essences
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Idk if I'd give the devs enough credit to say they really think far ahead.\

Can you really believe they fully intended making something powerful enough that at least two classes (barbs and archers) would actually put aside the weapons designed for their class to use fists because the damage difference is insanely higher?

% would have been better thought out because it would essentially affect all attack rate classes evenly across the playing field in terms of DPS increase.

I could say that yes, I do think so. Fists (daggers too) with interval make you "overpowered". Same could be said for Warsoul weapons. The fact that those things costs so damn much is incentive for people to spend money on the game. You don't have to balance end-game, you just have to balance everything before it.

(This is going way offtopic now.)
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So state of TT3-1 is: Hard, but not too hard.

I like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
    edited August 2010
    Options
    you know me, I like to **** ppl off :P
    remember when I made you rage bc I wanted all party in TW to pay me for heals and buffs ^^

LOL! Yeah, I remember that. :P

Lunar was changed again few weeks ago, now some mobs when almost dead summon new mob, there's Sac.Assault, Increased Life, ...
    Also bosses drop more mirages than essences

Oh, lovely. Guess I won't spend any time in there.

If anything they should have just kept the difficulty of 3-3 and added a 4-x mode with 1* red armour in-between 99 and Nirvana... or something.

I'm so sick of Nirvana....
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @Kitamura

how fast you or ur bro kill it?

lately im hearing from friends that bug isnt about mob count, but that boss go into frenzy mode after some time

i really wonder how you could solo it if boss ep you 4 or 5 times in a row every 5s, then do break for purge or hp debuff and start to ep, ep, ep again

there is no way that genie or any apo could cover that because of cooldowns

it s noticable on other bosses as well: at beginning they are 'calm' - do their stuff every few secs and then they go mad..

they are somewhat doable with heavy abuse of apo, genies, charms and just luck, but this kind of difficulty dont fits PWI

it s so hard that suspicious

so i wonder now if it was really intended or is it just big bug
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Ginrai - Heavens Tear
    Ginrai - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lately im hearing from friends that bug isnt about mob count, but that boss go into frenzy mode after some time
    That would fit with my experience... had barb/cleric/archer/herc veno... tried beast in 3-1 after original patch, sure it purged everyone's buffs and HP debuffed us, but we were actually doing pretty good, had it down to half HP. Then it went beserk, hit cleric for 9500 and veno for over 10k.

I don't know if it went beserk then simply as a random thing, and that's when it chose to do it, or if it was after a fixed length of time...?
  • Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol at any one who claims that the 3-x changes were a 'market' fix. A free open market will regulate itself via supply and demand. These changes, in the end, will only benefit those who already have the advantage, as almost all commerce regulations do.

This is pwi catering to its CS player base. Funny, its a lot like politics.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    That would fit with my experience... had barb/cleric/archer/herc veno... tried beast in 3-1 after original patch, sure it purged everyone's buffs and HP debuffed us, but we were actually doing pretty good, had it down to half HP. Then it went beserk, hit cleric for 9500 and veno for over 10k.

I don't know if it went beserk then simply as a random thing, and that's when it chose to do it, or if it was after a fixed length of time...?

Just had this experience myself. My group made sure to kill plenty of mobs (we got counter to 35 because of my previous theory, which proved wrong unfortunately). I was on my cleric, also had a barb, another cleric, a blademaster and an archer. Went ok for awhile, lots of purifying and rebuffing on tank and taking turns on BB. But his hits got harder and harder. The other cleric was a little lower level, and soon it got to where after his AoE the tank was invoking and I was stacking on heals so that I could pause to res the other cleric. Finally, at not even half HP, it did an AoE that hit me for 5k, which was too much purged and debuffed. And since both clerics were down, the whole team went down.

So, maybe they fixed the kill count glitch. My party certainly did get wiped earlier last time (although I can't totally compare since it wasn't the same group, and we had no BB the first time). But I can say that the boss does not really seem doable without a squad of high levels with decent gear... although my crew are determined to try again tomorrow with Absolute Domain and some apoth pots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Just had this experience myself. My group made sure to kill plenty of mobs (we got counter to 35 because of my previous theory, which proved wrong unfortunately). I was on my cleric, also had a barb, another cleric, a blademaster and an archer. Went ok for awhile, lots of purifying and rebuffing on tank and taking turns on BB. But his hits got harder and harder. The other cleric was a little lower level, and soon it got to where after his AoE the tank was invoking and I was stacking on heals so that I could pause to res the other cleric. Finally, at not even half HP, it did an AoE that hit me for 5k, which was too much purged and debuffed. And since both clerics were down, the whole team went down.

So, maybe they fixed the kill count glitch. My party certainly did get wiped earlier last time (although I can't totally compare since it wasn't the same group, and we had no BB the first time). But I can say that the boss does not really seem doable without a squad of high levels with decent gear... although my crew are determined to try again tomorrow with Absolute Domain and some apoth pots.

This boss is sounding more and more like snakefist but with bad aoe and debuffs O_o
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    GMs please ask the developers the mechanics of the 3-1? I've done this instanced and tested it.

Result:
    - After 1 minute he aoe debuff
    - After like 3-4 minutes he amps the tank(s)
    - Aggro war here prevents him from doing the aoe 1 shot thingy
    - Cleric has no max distance here, even 27 meters ( under stairs, above stairs)

Ask the developers how the bosses are supposed to act. Steelation in 3-1 even does some crazy stuff like stun and amplify damage.

To the players: If you can't kill GBA fast by nuking it, then don't try because the longer he takes, the more likely your squad will die.

Method of killing GBA 3-1:

- Cleric uses BB
    - 2nd cleric rebuffs and heals when BB drops or sits their BB up
    - You have the assassin or 5.0 do as much damage as possible while the barb fleash reams to juggle aggro. If no 5.0 or assassin nuking then BM and Barb using alpha male.

When we did kill we still didn't get any mats, only oht and mirages.

Squad that it took too kill:
    - 100 sin
    - 101 barb
    - 100 bm
    - 91 bm
    - 84 cleric
    - 100 cleric
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    GMs please ask the developers the mechanics of the 3-1? I've done this instanced and tested it.

Result:

Ask the developers how the bosses are supposed to act. Steelation in 3-1 even does some crazy stuff like stun and amplify damage.

To the players: If you can't kill GBA fast by nuking it, then don't try because the longer he takes, the more likely your squad will die.

- Cleric uses BB
    - You have the assassin or 5.0 do as much damage as possible while the barb fleash reams to juggle aggro. If no 5.0 or assassin nuking then BM and Barb using alpha male.

- 100 sin
    - 101 barb
    - 100 bm
    - 91 bm
    - 84 cleric
    - 100 cleric

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=832932
    Twilight Temple Act III
    Tweaked the Boss AI/Aggro behavior to increase the difficulty.

If AI stands for Artificial Intelligence I bet bosses wont follow any predefined pattern.

You got debuffed after 1 minute, I got aoe debuffs right away after 1st hit several times, so after few seconds he also debuffs. In my experience killing it effects are random and timing also random.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=832932

If AI stands for Artificial Intelligence I bet bosses wont follow any predefined pattern.

You got debuffed after 1 minute, I got aoe debuffs right away after 1st hit several times, so after few seconds he also debuffs. In my experience killing it effects are random and timing also random.

I'd like to know what AI/Aggro has to do with aoe purges, aoe one shots, 5.0 buffs, and super damage amplifiers....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

you didnt get it. it s not about details- if he aoe after 1 minute or not. or which attack is first

there is very noticable difference in behavior at beginning and when (after some time prolly) boss is 'piissed off'.

f.e. he ep tank so often that all i can do is just purify, and sometimes he do 'double' ep (instead of mixing 2 different attacks) so i have no chance to purfi cause spell is on cooldown. when he finally stop doing ep combo he exe one or two aoes, and start to ep again

i also saw green guy doing 5 phy aoes in a row without any time gap between, then he do 4aps and start aoe combos again.

when boss 'get mad' his attacks are so intensive that you wonder if it s not broken. and any skills or apo cant help much cuz after few hits everything is on cooldown.
    thats what i dont like about new patch - boss attacks are 'unavoidable'.

that new AI seems broken or just poorly written script where f.e. boss will do special attack every 1-6s. and if he will do 10 of those every 1-3s then it s just your bad luck -you can die and try boss again.

(thats how it looked before patch. i dont think much changed by then)
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    Fon - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    fr ppl who hit end game equips before the patch was released.. lucky you

for others who are climbing their way upto 90s and TTdrops in 3-x instance.. ur gonna have to spend a looot of money either on the bontique or time making money to buy your mats from the 100+s..
    cause.. u cant farm them by urself anymore :P

ppl who need GBA cant farm it.. ppl who can farm GBA, dont need it.. joy -.-'' FML
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    fr ppl who hit end game equips before the patch was released.. lucky you

for others who are climbing their way upto 90s and TTdrops in 3-x instance.. ur gonna have to spend a looot of money either on the bontique or time making money to buy your mats from the 100+s..
    cause.. u cant farm them by urself anymore :P

ppl who need GBA cant farm it.. ppl who can farm GBA, dont need it.. joy -.-'' FML

Agree, I remember when I hit 90 and tried the old TT3-1.. Was pretty hard for us that time....

I can just imagine lvl 90s now with TT80 gear trying to farm the "new" TT b:surrender

But again, why do I bother post on forums?
    GMs/devs/mods don't care... Ahh I am bored at work.. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    sounds like fun! Can't wait to try it b:victory

but srsly.. I farm 2-2 a couple times a night and sell drops I don't need then turn around and buy the ones I dob:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • bibbibi
    bibbibi Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Result:

- Cleric uses BB

- 100 sin
    - 101 barb
    - 100 bm
    - 91 bm
    - 84 cleric
    - 100 cleric

lmao needing level 100s and 5.0 DDs for it
    3-1 is supposed to be for level 90- people farming their gear
    means NO level 100 NO 5.0 aps etc =.=
    If players want a super hard instance make Nirvana bosses spam that debuff that makes you attack slow, then 5.0 will be useless and so you got a time consuming boss<3
    make it hit 3x as hard too

Though still that'd suck for new players seeing how we got many with nirvana from previous patches when it was easy as hell
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This boss is sounding more and more like snakefist but with bad aoe and debuffs O_o

Snakefist I can live, but beast? Not so much =(. Well tbh, the normal mode of beast is totally doable, even on uncharmed 8x barb, though you do need some hp. You don`t need 2nd cleric but that will just put some pressure on that 1 cleric, still doable, more challenging, yet not absurd. But with that change, beast should drop more, drops aren`t balanced on difficulty. Now when he goes berserk, he gets aoe + kewl stuff he already had. He got 30% STA, purge, ep and after ep he hits harder with his aoe than snakefist on low hp. So if ppl start compering him to belial, like some did, do you think snakefist is easier than belial, if so, yea, I can accept your definition of beast being easier than belial.

Ps. I curse if bh100 is snakefist again, guess who is tanking that for his wifey? Your right, lucky me<3.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Agree, I remember when I hit 90 and tried the old TT3-1.. Was pretty hard for us that time....
    It was never hard. Was a pain having to kill mobs for kill count, but was still easier than any 2-x.

They should just use the nirvana key system instead of buffing the bosses if they didn't want people to "abusing"/farming.
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Options
    @Kitamura

how fast you or ur bro kill it?

i really wonder how you could solo it if boss ep you 4 or 5 times in a row every 5s, then do break for purge or hp debuff and start to ep, ep, ep again

there is no way that genie or any apo could cover that because of cooldowns

it s noticable on other bosses as well: at beginning they are 'calm' - do their stuff every few secs and then they go mad..

they are somewhat doable with heavy abuse of apo, genies, charms and just luck, but this kind of difficulty dont fits PWI

it s so hard that suspicious

so i wonder now if it was really intended or is it just big bug

The speed depends of what chars I take to HH, Fast way takes less than 2 sparks (around 25secs) but bc I'm lazy and only DD with sin takes 4 to 5 sparks (60~70sec).

My brother takes a lot time, he slow ^^
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    So here is my opinion on TT3-3.

This instance was meant to be done by level 100's with TT90 gear, so they can farm their TT99 gear. It was already hard enough before any changes were made - the bosses were tough enough, the mobs tough enough. But what made it really tough was the drop rates are so low you have to run this instance a lot!

You made it timed to prevent people from holding instance, you made it that the minimum amount of mobs had to be killed to prevent people from taking short cuts. These changes were fine, but the bosses are now impossible for the intended group of players.

Since when was it changed to be a challenge to lvl102 Nirvana equiped players?

I think I am a pretty decent archer, I have full TT99+8 and CV bow +10, and I was in a party with a some really good players similarly equiped (2 better than me, 1 as good, 2 needing a few 99 gears yet) and I died 17 times, mostly on Armageddon but also on the other bosses.

I don't need anything in any HH anymore so I can avoid this but the folks that need gear are being screwed over and I think it is awful!!!

Please change TT3-X back to the way it was?

Cheers!
  • God_Evil - Lost City
    God_Evil - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ......................................................................................
    why do ppl hate this? cuz they changed it to be harder, cuz u cant farm it easily and fast like before?
    the game is always been changing, why do ppl always QQ after every patch?
    why dont u try to tank bosses with a barb instead of a paper 5.0 class that bosses 1-2hits u? nobody said u have to tank bosses on a 5.0 with 1cleric, why cant ppl try it in different ways other than just QQ?
    why dont u use pk pots + genie + cleric BB? havent u died on 2-3 belial when u were lvl 8x-9x? was it easy to u w/o any death? u need skills to kill bosses, dont think about to kill them quickly + easily + w/o death
    ...................................................................................... b:shutup
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Update

We've spoken with the devs and they've agreed to remove the 4 hour time limit from TT.
    Finaly something goods happening after they pretty much made 3-3 impossible, now if only they'd fix the bosses BACK to before they made them go insane maybe I can get to do a BH 3-3 again since I've only done 1 since the frenzy patch and it was a horrible fail. We even tried to run the full HH3-3 just for the bh and it was squad wipe after squaad wipe b:angry
    quite simply, THEY SUCK.
    Please stop messing with things that are working already.
    fix the rubber banding and other LONG time bugs.
    Don't fix what ain't broke.

exactly 100% of what they just said, can someone pass this to the devs its probably the best, most important post made in months here.

+10 char
    +10 internet
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ......................................................................................
    why do ppl hate this? cuz they changed it to be harder, cuz u cant farm it easily and fast like before?
    the game is always been changing, why do ppl always QQ after every patch?
    why dont u try to tank bosses with a barb instead of a paper 5.0 class that bosses 1-2hits u? nobody said u have to tank bosses on a 5.0 with 1cleric, why cant ppl try it in different ways other than just QQ?
    why dont u use pk pots + genie + cleric BB? havent u died on 2-3 belial when u were lvl 8x-9x? was it easy to u w/o any death? u need skills to kill bosses, dont think about to kill them quickly + easily + w/o death
    ...................................................................................... b:shutup

My points is that it was never fast or easy to farm 3-3 and now it is impossible for the intended players (as I have already mentioned). There is making something harder, then making something impossible.

Have tried with a barb tanking - barb dies then party dies
    Have done with 2 clerics - one or the other die, they both die and then party dies
    Have tried with 2 EA's tanking - one or the other dies or both die then party dies
    Yes we did get instance done BUT with a lot of deaths all round and no gold drops.

AND these are geared with 99 (or better) players (mostly), those with only 90 gears are screwed unless they have powerful friends to help that don't mind the charm ****, repairs, and abuse for essentially nothing most of the time.

There was nothing wrong with the instances that the time limit and req mob kills didn't fix/minimize. Making already tough bosses impossible only pisses off or causes people to quit game :(
  • Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    new 3-3 sucks
    fix it.
    mob count and time limit were enough.
    we don't need frenzy on bosses when we do have mob count.
    and it's just epicly nice when boss debuffs u, seals u, lowers ur hp then goes frenzy on u (at same time)
    go do ur job for a change. instance is supposed to be hard, not almost impossible.
    and IF we had some actual drops it would be nice too b:bye
This discussion has been closed.