edited August 2010
    When I get off work later today...sure b:chuckle

Lol stop posting in PWI's forums and go working you lazy b:shocked
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Lol stop posting in PWI's forums and go working you lazy b:shocked

o.o

I work a ton but running reports and such...Forums (more then a few) keep me occupied in between. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    dude wtf lol ..
    i did 3-1 at lvl 85 to get my top 90!! 90 green top...is not like gba drops 5 rapture what are you thinking? for venos stlil ways to make money but others omg...soon gba armor will be 3 mil or so cause drops also sux...u don't hit in venos nonono... i mean come on you **** 3-1 i went did belial with wife that's 2 venos...same cash...is all others players who suffer...
    and
    where
    the
    fok
    is duble
    drop!?!?!
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    where
    the
    fok
    is duble
    drop!?!?!

Read the announcements...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FluffyAngel - Dreamweaver
    FluffyAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    they could leave 3-1 alone tho.. or make bosses bit easier

Sir, I TOTALLY agree with you on that line. The random aggro and the physical aoe/debuff are the killer skills, especially the random aggro where it one shots an arcane to death. With that removed, a 2 cleric group has a fair chance at beating it.

my 2 cents.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Well looks like i'm still off to farm mats for my alt until they pull their heads out of their asses :D
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:thanksb:cute

More explanation would be nice but....I will take the mob count issue and be happy that it was looked at and seemly corrected. :)

Yep, it was fixed across all timed instances. It turns out that mobs were indeed not being counted correctly, and this has now been fixed.

b:thanks
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited August 2010
    Yep, it was fixed across all timed instances. It turns out that mobs were indeed not being counted correctly, and this has now been fixed.

b:cute Where's my cookie frankie?

Thank you all for looking into this b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    So what's TT like now since the patch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Sir, I TOTALLY agree with you on that line. The random aggro and the physical aoe/debuff are the killer skills, especially the random aggro where it one shots an arcane to death. With that removed, a 2 cleric group has a fair chance at beating it.

my 2 cents.

actually, i would leave one of those. there is that boss in 2-3 that does some fun stuff too. 3-1 should be still challenging a bit

@Rawrgh

same like it was
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    yes very intrested in hearing how 3-1 is like now that the mob count is fixed and all that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

So are the bosses still going to do some of the things they did or is it back to being like it was? The only thing that was reported was aggro and AI were changed.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    b:cute Where's my cookie frankie?

Thank you all for looking into this b:thanks

Love and-a Peace!

http://www.organicbouquet.com/common/product/detail/gourmet/Gmt-Bswt-Cookie-Peace.jpg
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'd like to know what TT3-1 is like. I need those GBA's for my robe... But i'm not paying 1 mil a piece, no way. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'd like to know what TT3-1 is like. I need those GBA's for my robe... But i'm not paying 1 mil a piece, no way. >.>

same here.

I for one would like to farm my gear......I thought that was the whole point of those instances
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    same here.

I for one would like to farm my gear......I thought that was the whole point of those instances

You kidding me???? No man, you're way off!! They're there for CSers to farm, and sell to us newbs. b:surrender

No but seriously. What's it like. I want my TT90 waiting for me when I hit 90, not after, maybe a little before, but definitely like right when I hit 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Hayuka - Heavens Tear
    Hayuka - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    same here.

I for one would like to farm my gear......I thought that was the whole point of those instances[/QUOTE

same here i dont want to buy every GBA for 1 mil >.< its unfair we 85-90 lvl player cant farm our TT 90 mats for gear D:
  • FluffyAngel - Dreamweaver
    FluffyAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Glad to see the bug was fixed, I hate to be negative on this but in 3-1 the boss isn't much different even after today's patch.

I understand it was easy before this whole new change and now he's a bit too strong. IMO it should still be tweaked a bit to be on-par with player's level.

PS: For those seeing it too much 1 mill for GBA, keep in mind that if the boss isn't tweaked in the future, the price will just rise more. I'm am not trying to discourage anyone. It's a warning in case things get worse. Better safe than sorry.
  • Pinkiny - Raging Tide
    Pinkiny - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Nothing changed, same **** as before. b:bye
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    PLEASE RETURN TWILIGHT TEMPLE TO THE WAY IT WAS BEFORE THE RECENT CHANGES.

IF IT IS NOT BROKEN, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO "FIX" IT.

THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING TO THOSE OF US THAT STILL PLAY THIS GAME AS A FREE TO PLAY MMO.

Caps because I bloody mean it. b:cry
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    THE FIX
    They need to revert the bosses back and change how the drop rate works. They can change this to directly affect the number of people doing damage to the boss vs how well the drop rate is going to turn out.

STIPULATIONS
    -People in the squad must all be at the boss and all doing CONSTANT damage, not tag them along and let them hit once (this takes into account for 5 players doing damage 1 cleric)
    -There must be at least 4 people in squad or they all get kicked

DROP RATES
    Based on people doing constant damage the whole fight
    1 person = no drops GTFO out of SQUAD mode
    2 people = very minor drop rate but still wont be worth it
    3 people = slightly better then 2
    4 people = much better then 3 but still about 3/4 current drop rates
    5 people = same as current drop rates
    6 people = 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 the current drop rates

CONCLUSION
    You're welcome GMs I just fixed your problem in 5 minutes better then your developers could in 1 1/2 years and this stops people from farming the isntances AND keeps the players happy. Was that so hard?

it's still there staring all the GMs and Devs in the face b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just ran a tt 3-1 since nobody was giving any concrete answers on if he changed.

I was duoing it with a lvl 100 Archer 5,5k HP, gave him barb buffs so he went to 7kish.
    We finished it easily.

He didnt do aoe seal, no aoe stun, no aoe attacks, he didn't do random aggro.

He was doing Stun on aggro holder, aoe sharptooth for 30 or 35% and the hardest part :
    --> debuffed the tanker with a skill that looked like extreme poison, but increased dmg taken more like 100% instead of 20%.Simply have to purify it really fast as cleric and you good to go.

Review : difficulty is perfect, a bunch of fail lvl 90 people wont be able to kill him.
    A level 80+ squad that works together and is skilled on their classes + genie, can do it now.
    (He's way below of Belials difficulty level)
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just ran a tt 3-1 since nobody was giving any concrete answers on if he changed.

I was duoing it with a lvl 100 Archer 5,5k HP, gave him barb buffs so he went to 7kish.
    We finished it easily.

He was doing Stun on aggro holder, aoe sharptooth for 30 or 35% and the hardest part :
    --> debuffed the tanker with a skill that looked like extreme poison, but increased dmg taken more like 100% instead of 20%.Simply have to purify it really fast as cleric and you good to go.

Review : difficulty is perfect, a bunch of fail lvl 90 people wont be able to kill him.
    A level 80+ squad that works together and is skilled on their classes + genie, can do it now.

Lol are you serious? They have actually fixed a bug???
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010

Meh, 1mil per GBA is the old price they used to be, before all the 2x drops/5 aps craze ruined pve for everyone else.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2010

We finished it easily.

Nothing changed, same **** as before. b:bye
    Glad to see the bug was fixed, I hate to be negative on this but in 3-1 the boss isn't much different even after today's patch.

I understand it was easy before this whole new change and now he's a bit too strong. IMO it should still be tweaked a bit to be on-par with player's level.

PS: For those seeing it too much 1 mill for GBA, keep in mind that if the boss isn't tweaked in the future, the price will just rise more. I'm am not trying to discourage anyone. It's a warning in case things get worse. Better safe than sorry.

I'm a little bit confused, did they fix the GBA boss or not?
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I'm a little bit confused, did they fix the GBA boss or not?

He's harder than he was back in the day, but he is alot easier now than he was 1 week ago.
    Don't think veno's will be able to Solo him though, due to the increase dmg taken debuff.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    He's harder than he was back in the day, but he is alot easier now than he was 1 week ago.
    Don't think veno's will be able to Solo him though, due to the increase dmg taken debuff.

Which is both good and bad. At least Venos no longer have a monoploy on those items anymore, it just means that the 5 aps soloers now have it all to themselves.

Traz' idea of taking people able to solo these squad instances completely out of the equation by needing contribution is still the best solution to the TT problem overall. That would just leave the minority that have mulitple systems able to "solo" with their alts. Even then, those people wouldn't have a "kung fu death grip" on that corner of the market.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Traz' idea of taking people able to solo these squad instances completely out of the equation by needing contribution is still the best solution to the TT problem overall. That would just leave the minority that have mulitple systems able to "solo" with their alts. Even then, those people wouldn't have a "kung fu death grip" on that corner of the market.

Taking people who have the capability to do something over powered & just locking them out does not solve the over powering issue. -Interval needs to be adjusted to a % like -channel to rebalance it & fix the root of the problem. Sticking more crappy band-aid solutions (like instance timers instead of stopping boss repawns, cutting TW pay instead of removing 10 mil bank notes from ToBL, etc) are not what this game needs more of. The devs need to stop with these lazy jury-rigging solutions & actually deal with the root issues.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    Taking people who have the capability to do something over powered & just locking them out does not solve the over powering issue. -Interval needs to be adjusted to a % like -channel to rebalance it & fix the root of the problem. Sticking more crappy band-aid solutions (like instance timers instead of stopping boss repawns, cutting TW pay instead of removing 10 mil bank notes from ToBL, etc) are not what this game needs more of. The devs need to stop with these lazy jury-rigging solutions & actually deal with the root issues.

That's why my idea should be developed with harder TT bosses (which has been done 3-1 seems good to me the rest I dunno). This fixes soloing the instance and multi-clienting.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    That's why my idea should be developed with harder TT bosses (which has been done 3-1 seems good to me the rest I dunno). This fixes soloing the instance and multi-clienting.

However it doesnt fix the fact that a team of 5 APSers + cleric can go & own instances. It doesnt fix the fact that 5 APSers can own ppl in PvP (assuming equal skilled opponents). It doesnt fix the fact that 5 APSers are generally over-powered in all elements & people are now shouting for parties only accepting them & ditching other classes/builds.
This discussion has been closed.