TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    >.> dbz hater... its a lifestyle not just a cartoon! i so wanna train like that and get such powers and kill evil people b:victory
    and could have a tale and not be a female veno at the same time..
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You guys.....are really bored b:lipcurl :D
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You guys.....are really boring b:lipcurl :D

Fixed. b:chuckle

Anyway, nice TW weekend coming. I wanna see if Enel and Vindicate can get a land from Nef.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Fixed. b:chuckle

Anyway, nice TW weekend coming. I wanna see if Enel and Vindicate can get a land from Nef.

I didn't wanna sound so mean b:surrender But no seriously these forums are incredibly dead/boring/u name it unless there's some drama involved .

And no , I'm not starting any atm , I don't feel like it b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Well the second season what's that bad. But at least it was all linked well. Didn't leave too much out of the main story. Of course it makes one to wonder what will happen now that his sister was in charge. lol

Mmmm. Too many plot-holes is a pet peeve with anime. I watched the series for Lelouch, who I found to be a fascinating main character o.o Genius mixed with arrogance, ah, so great. I liked that it was one of those series that I could sit and marathon through without finding myself too bored/irritated with the story at any one point.

DBZ was cool when I was in middle school >.> It felt absurd after a while. "Oho I might lose to you, but wait! I can actually transform into a higher level of power KABANG"x1000 Mix that with screaming contests between protagonists and antagonists and you have one bored me.

Errmm... Yeah...
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mmmm. Too many plot-holes is a pet peeve with anime. I watched the series for Lelouch, who I found to be a fascinating main character o.o Genius mixed with arrogance, ah, so great. I liked that it was one of those series that I could sit and marathon through without finding myself too bored/irritated with the story at any one point.

Honestly, I liked CG because half of the time you hoped the bad guys would win. Second season was kinda better though.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Code Geass was pure fail b:avoid, then again I used to watch too much anime and it started to annoy me that i can figure out what is going to happen before it happens XD but either way Code Geass was fail. b:pleased

And this week, what is up with the 9:00 battle b:chuckle
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Lucky Star b:cute

I approve. But only watch that if you actually get J@p pop culture... Else it's not that great lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited July 2010
    Options

Seen it. You should watch the whole OVA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options

Lucky star -.- you are so girlish !
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ham your turning this thread into a moe thread >.>
    *slaps*

Aaaaannnnddd TY for the fight nef!
    GRATZZ! to LG on acquiring their 2nd land!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As Sarunya and I have both been extremely busy this week and into next week, we are going to cancel this weeks episode of the battlefront report. Your regular scheduled programming will resume next weekend :D

Good luck to all attacking factions participating this weekend. I'll come back later tonight to throw down some comments about tw ;)
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm on a short vacation and strife has a life (for a change O: jk rofl <3) we'll see you all back soon!

b:cute
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hmmmmm , I predict some totally dead forums here for the next few days .

To troll or not to troll ? That is the question .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Hmmmmm , I predict some totally dead forums here for the next few days .

To troll or not to troll ? That is the question .

Get the **** out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    As Sarunya and I have both been extremely busy this week and into next week, we are going to cancel this weeks episode of the battlefront report. Your regular scheduled programming will resume next weekend :D

Good luck to all attacking factions participating this weekend. I'll come back later tonight to throw down some comments about tw ;)
    aw strife no wonder u werent there for tw xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    aw strife no wonder u werent there for tw xD

Work has been abusing me ~_~
    savemeplztnx
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LF Cheerleading girl team on Liquid vs Nefarious fights b:dirty
  • Mi$t - Lost City
    Mi$t - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Good luck. Lets see if you last more than 15 minutes.
    :P
  • Kokoa - Sanctuary
    Kokoa - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

i'm so in. b:chuckle
  • Iserya - Sanctuary
    Iserya - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Awesome fight tonight Nef, everyone enjoyed it i guess b:cute

See you next week b:kiss
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Ily Iserya. Marry me. b:cute

Ty for the fight Nef, was a lot of fun. :D
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    cheerleeding didnt help b:cry only 40 of us were online and like 30 signed up as unavailable... sry enelysion, you couldve won otherwise ;) dont think we lasted 15mins.. idk what happened actually cos us in the air wiped them all out and the sky was ours cos i was in the air :P and then we just lost.. tried to stun some nub barrage archer 5 times in a row but all missed! even with accuracy ring on ;/ better luck next time for us i guess tho ill be on vacation, but this time was fun for me cos i actually died 0 times b:victory
  • Iserya - Sanctuary
    Iserya - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    sry enelysion, you couldve won otherwise ;) dont think we lasted 15mins..

Actually there's nothing to apologize for... Our TW became way more challenging after your defeat and seeing how we did, i'm glad to see we're finally able to fight Nef on (almost) the same terms; also, like i said, everyone enjoyed it

Can't wait to see what next TWs will be b:pleased
  • salieu
    salieu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ROFL with all the ex-nef thats gone to enely it aint surprising that u guys lasted 2 hours, any less would mean u are total fail. you ppls should be alot nicer to ur feeder faction. same for vin. rly is nef under 3 diff names now. i kinda feel bad for nef but not rly.

you ppl should have somebody else writin battle reports. saru and strife fail at it. its always "my guild is super awesome and did so amazing and all the other guilds dont rly matter" makes me b:spit
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    salieu wrote: »
    ROFL with all the ex-nef thats gone to enely it aint surprising that u guys lasted 2 hours, any less would mean u are total fail. you ppls should be alot nicer to ur feeder faction. same for vin. rly is nef under 3 diff names now. i kinda feel bad for nef but not rly.

you ppl should have somebody else writin battle reports. saru and strife fail at it. its always "my guild is super awesome and did so amazing and all the other guilds dont rly matter" makes me b:spit

Nice level 50 assassin you got there.
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Nice level 50 assassin you got there.

Nice failed attempt at trolling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options

I fail at the reports? DDDDDDDDDDD=
    /sulk
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

Is that so?
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster