TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    *goes off again*

well even if the numbers are deflated i'm pretty sure it wasn't somewhere maybe around 50-60 vs 80?
    b:laugh youd be surprised what was first said b:laugh i think it was said ingame like 23 vs 80? lol then it started to deflate and increase on both sides :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    All I did was point out that the weekend TW between Amp and Vindicate being called "equal" is incorrect. An outnumbered or/and outgeared faction is never equal in this game, strategy can only accomplish so much.

The comment about some triple attacks being seen as ganking, was the primary motivation for my response. But it felt like the comment was made as more of an attack because the posters faction was "insulted" by another post.

Don't see why you are making personal comments about myself o_o I haven't done anything to you or your faction, and if you have taken anything I have said as negative/insulting then I am sorry to say but you've been misconstruing things.

Think the only things I've said regarding Vindicate is making an allusion to the similarities of the faction STEEL, and questioning intent as to why you would go for Amp. Don't even think the STEEL comment was all that insulting >_> When they were at their prime that was a peak in the pk/tw quality of this server. Who's to say that couldn't be repeated :o I for one am all for that sort of revival in PvP here x)

Weeeee back to studying z.z
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    (this should help more to clarify). =O i think it was a very close fight and quite um 'educational' XD if that is the word. Thing is that amp does not have the lvs and gear you guys have, you guys top us in that, everybody knows and im not sure why your trying to pretend not to know. (that or u really didnt but now you know, you need to be careful to find the facts before you say you want to clarify things, it could turn out offending when your trying to do the opposite) But im flattered u guys think that tho, due to the close fight between us, i really am. We dont have the luxury of being known for our gear or having big named players, but we got the endurance b:victory
    *carries qui ham off*
    lets get u some sunflower seeds...

Not sure who I have offended regarding my comment towards Amp, maybe you can help clarify and I will apologize. I am surprised you are bringing up this topic again, especially when neither side (maybe its me) wants to continue on this debate. Regarding the "pretending" part, I merely stated one thing in my past post that "each side has gear and level players that is in support of the core TW unit". If that is a false statement then let me know, otherwise I have not seen 1 instance where we are pretending anything.

Regarding the numbers, what can I say... I made squad assignments, I made squad leaders post who attended TW, I accounted for everyone on vent and TS. Take it for what you want I guess.. I posted our numbers out of respect to end any b.s rumors but apparently your still a disbeliever.

Also not sure what you mean by big name players.... I consider you, providance, asterelle to be quite big in my books. b:surrender

Again let's stop this topic here. GL next TW!
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The battlefront report continues - Sanctuary in the spotlight

Guys, guys.. Take it easy, take a Sisi O.o seriously rofl. I bet no one knows that around here so fml but yah.. Do so anyway. Dx

After-battle Report
    Friday July 2nd - Sunday July 4th

Friday July 9th
    20:00 Lycan attacking Plain of Farewells COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 6 minutes; Nefarious was victorious!
    20:03 VAMPS attacking Dragon Wilderness COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately x minutes; Nefarious was victorious!
    20:06 Deaths attacking The Great Lake COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

20:09 BlakMagik attack The Frozen Path COLOR="Cyan"]Regicide[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately x minutes; Regicide was victorious!

Saturday July 10th
    14:00 Destiny attacking The Swamp of the Wraiths COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    14:03 Charisma attacking Forest of Haze COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    14:06 Amplified attacking Southern Stronghold COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

20:00 Liquid attacking Ancient Wall COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    20:03 Regicide attacking Etherblade City! COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 38 minutes; Regicide was victorious!
    20:06 Angeles attacking Mount Lantern COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

20:09 Outlaw attacking Deserted Sea COLOR="Orange"]Enelysion[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 12 minutes; Enelysion was victorious!

20:12 Vindicate attacking Buried Bones COLOR="Lime"]Amplified[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 38 minutes; Vindicate was victorious!

Sunday July 11th
    14:00 Oldies attacking Dreaming Cloud COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 9 minutes; Nefarious was victorious!
    14:03 DamphyrS attacking Shattered Cloud Island COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR

20:00 Legendary attacking Sanctuary COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 23 minutes; Nefarious was victorious!
    20:03 Enelysion attacking Vibrant Cliffs COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 12 minutes; Enelysion was victorious!
    20:06 RE\/ENGE attacking King's Feast COLOR="Red"]Nefarious[/COLOR
    The battle ended in approximately 14 minutes; Nefarious was victorious!

A total of 17 attacks have taken place this weekend.

The keyword is "drama"

Title is for those who have been following this topic a bit, lol. Anyway, back to business!

A large amount of attacks have taken place this weekend, some with an interesting outcome, others we could predict more or less. Let's start with the one fight that has turned this topic upside down; Vindicate (attacker) versus Amplified (defender). First of all congratultions to Vindicate on their victory. Wether it was a matter of numbers, gear or levels (I don't really want to get pulled in this discussion lol), Vindicate surprised us with their win after 38 minutes. A great accomplishment for one of the youngest TW factions on the server. Their direct and constant recruiting has obviously rewarded them. Let's follow their moves in the next few weeks!

Another -one on one- fight was the attack by Outlaw on Enelysion. Not too long a fight, not much details can be told. Enelysion managed to succesfully defend their territory. Thank you for the effort, and better luck next time Outlaw! (TW video available below)

Rumor has it that in the Regicide (attacker) versus Nefarious (defender) fight, Regicide has been waiting for quite a while in their base for them to show up. However this was not the case! Makes one wonder what Regicide has been doing in the instance in the meanwhile (tea, anyone?).

In this week's triple attack by Legendary, Enelysion and REVENGE, Nefarious decided to -again- focus mainly on the Legendary Territory War. Wether it has to do with the fact that Legendary went in first or something else; we can only guess. Enelysion and REVENGE had lesser people to fight off, but REVENGE did not manage to win. Congratulations to Enelysion however for gaining their second land! (TW video available below)

All in all I believe we all had some good fun.
    Let's see if Nefarious decides to place a bid on the map this week and what their target will be. Will Regicide continue attacking them or will they take a break from their constant pressure on Nefarious? And will Enelysion have to defend a double with their newly aquired land? And what will be Vindicate's next target?

Read all about this and more in the upcoming pre-battlefront report!

Territory listings:
    Nefarious: 33 Territories
    Regicide: 11 Territories
    Enelysion: 2 Territories
    Vindicate: 1 Territory

Current TW Map: http://94.100.125.12/1018600001-1018650000/1018627001-1018627100/1018627003_6_0Gzz.jpeg

This week's video's:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abQlrrrHDYw
    Outlaw vs Enelysion - Deserted Sea
    Recorded by KibblesnBitz

http://www.youtube.com/user/RuvilPW#p/a/u/0/sOSNtTNHxuE
    Vindicate vs Amplified - Buried Bones
    Recorded by Deathiris (Ruvil)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-reTgcQ4Rrw
    Enelysion vs Nefarious - Vibrant Cliffs
    Recorded by Sarunya

(do send them to me/reply on the forums!)

On a side note:
    - Please contact me about your war-times if you'd like to have them listed (correctly) in the report.
    - No names will be used in these reports. They will be as objective as possible.
    - Thanks to Strife_son for doing the pre-battle reports!
    - Please do let me know about mistakes made.
    - Be good and smexy. P:
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And LOL when LG was falling I have this tiny memory of a faction called Regicide that showed NO MERCY to LG and took more than 1 land from them

Not to mention they were under "alliance" with LG but still they changed their hearts and started to attack LG cuz they werent getting any lands from Nef. "Awesome saviors of Sanc" rite?

I didnt know you used forums nukey, haiis.. :o
    Can we just have some peaceful posts and not "dog" this "allie" that and QQme ? >< All i want is just to look at the battle REPORT QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. I'm looking forward to be ganged by Nef and Vindi thou ;O It's clearly gonna be the future. No need to guess.

Hai nab.
    Kyanzzzzzz is fail but zuzu still <3's you!

zuzu... b:sinb:sinb:dirty
    I <3 wine ( especially red ) ]

Enough with the Twillight, Dracula fan club aya, we know you love to suck blood already. b:surrender
    /serious on
    @ AYA
    i know its fun coming in the amp forums but sometimes i think you should just back off, especially when you do not know what has happened in the server, and what the conditions are, what kinda new hoppers, what new groupies/factions. Yes im being serious here cause its almost a disrespect for your former sanct friends, barging in just because you feel like it and post what you feel especially in a thread that wasnt technically made for ****s and giggles. I dont care what sort of excuse you give this time, but as an outsider of sanc now, its only considerate to know your boundaries when giving opinions on something you are not fully aware of, unless you are knowingly trying to offend us just for your amusement.
    /serious off

Not playing on Sanc doesnt mean he doesnt know whats going on there. We have a few people on RT that still plays on Sanc and ofc they tell us whats going on if we ask for it..

Tbh, Hes not even trying to offend you guys. The only thing hes doing is telling the truth..

He, I and probably a lot of other people are sick of all the Nef hate that has been going on for almost two years now. Srsly its time to give it up, im still curious on why people are still hating on Nef when their not even the top faction anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not sure who I have offended regarding my comment towards Amp, maybe you can help clarify and I will apologize. I am surprised you are bringing up this topic again, especially when neither side (maybe its me) wants to continue on this debate. Regarding the "pretending" part, I merely stated one thing in my past post that "each side has gear and level players that is in support of the core TW unit". If that is a false statement then let me know, otherwise I have not seen 1 instance where we are pretending anything.

Regarding the numbers, what can I say... I made squad assignments, I made squad leaders post who attended TW, I accounted for everyone on vent and TS. Take it for what you want I guess.. I posted our numbers out of respect to end any b.s rumors but apparently your still a disbeliever.
    Im not offended but im the type who wants to set things straight before jumping to any topic is all =o just my nature sry....
    Also not sure what you mean by big name players.... I consider you, providance, asterelle to be quite big in my books. b:surrender
    1, 2, 3, ........... >_>;
    ........... ._.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ^

Some mold 70s on our side might have been mistaken for Sinra's when effects are off
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not playing on Sanc doesnt mean he doesnt know whats going on there. We have a few people on RT that still plays on Sanc and ofc they tell us whats going on if we ask for it..

Tbh, Hes not even trying to offend you guys. The only thing hes doing is telling the truth..

He, I and probably a lot of other people are sick of all the Nef hate that has been going on for almost two years now. Srsly its time to give it up, im still curious on why people are still hating on Nef when their not even the top faction anymore.
    notice the word considerate. just because you want to tell the truth of what you feel doesnt mean its a good excuse for continuing so if the pple on the actual server are saying 'WTF what do u know about this server' because they feel injustice toward your words. Its the same thing as me going to RT forums hearing from a 3rd party whats going on, and posting know it all because i 'got the info from someone else'. What do you think would happen if we all started blurting out the blunt truth without the intention of offending but also without an consideration?

as for nef hate there aint much anymore. If your 'friends' who been telling you have been doing so correctly theyve have told you the core members are already applying/hoping to other factions. i think half or more of nef are new new members
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't think this topic will end without 1 side conceding

Sarunya please note this officially in the Battle Report that Vindicate beat Amplified this week with an overwhelming army even Spartans should tremble over!

No objections from me! b:pleased
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options

/serious on
    @ AYA
    i know its fun coming in the amp forums but sometimes i think you should just back off, especially when you do not know what has happened in the server, and what the conditions are, what kinda new hoppers, what new groupies/factions. Yes im being serious here cause its almost a disrespect for your former sanct friends, barging in just because you feel like it and post what you feel especially in a thread that wasnt technically made for ****s and giggles. I dont care what sort of excuse you give this time, but as an outsider of sanc now, its only considerate to know your boundaries when giving opinions on something you are not fully aware of, unless you are knowingly trying to offend us just for your amusement.
    /serious off

Those guys quit when I did & earlier ( maybe you'd understand why I wouldn't be interested in playing here again and stop with the " come back " **** since it's getting annoying ... put yourself in the same situation & I think you'll come to agree with me , those few ppl were the only thing that kept me from not quitting sanc when HL was opened , ijs ) . And LOL @ disrespect for who ? My actual former sanc friends (not just guildies or ppl I got along with but friends ) shared the same views as me & what ppl like papinjo are saying is disrespecting them .

I'm just pointing it out & it look's like the truth hurts . Like I said , it's not hard to know what's happening in this server if you ask the right ppl & read forums which I enjoy doing , sometimes ...more than playing lol . Sure I can't know that much anymore since I'm not actually playing here but it's not that hard to get info if you want to .

If you want me to shut up then give me some valid arguments in response to my posts . Show me how you're right & I'm wrong and I'll back off .

And while I do enjoy forum activity I'm not trying to offend you or any1 . In fact ... I'm offended that you'd even think I'd try to do that without a very good reason .

Um and this thread is about TWs and it's where most TW discussions take place . Every1 can see that just reading a few pages , it's why it has so many after all so I don't see what's wrong in talking about the TW situation of a server that me/you or any1 else is interested in whether we share the same opinions or not .

About the random off-topic short posts , well heh .... every1 does that every once in a while .

It's all about LoL,yo.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Sarunya please note this officially in the Battle Report that Vindicate beat Amplified this week with an overwhelming army even Spartans should tremble over!

I'll dub this the most recent logical post. b:chuckle

*Edit
    Aya you got your post in before mine. :/
    *Joins in on the QQ's from others.*
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I don't think this topic will end without 1 side conceding

No objections from me! b:pleased
    no need to be sarcastic and sore =o
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Those guys quit when I did & earlier ( maybe you'd understand why I wouldn't be interested in playing here again and stop with the " come back " **** since it's getting annoying ... put yourself in the same situation & I think you'll come to agree with me , those few ppl were the only thing that kept me from not quitting sanc when HL was opened , ijs ) . And LOL @ disrespect for who ? My actual former sanc friends (not just guildies or ppl I got along with but friends ) shared the same views as me what ppl like papinjo are saying is disrespecting them .

I'm just pointing it out & it look's like the truth hurts . Like I said , it's not hard to know what's happening in this server if you ask the right ppl & read forums which I enjoy doing , sometimes ...more than playing lol . Sure I can't know that much anymore since I'm not actually playing here but it's not that hard to get info if you want to .

If you want me to shut up then give me some valid arguments in response to my posts . Show me how you're right & I'm wrong and I'll back off .

And while I do enjoy forum activity I'm not trying to offend you or any1 ( I'm offended that you'd even think I'd try to do that without a very good reason & I don't recall you offending me or me offending you or your faction ) , I'm just pointing some stuff out ( I like to talk openly b:cute ) and by the looks of some ppl's reactions I might have hit some soft spots .
    i think your just giving yourself too much credit on your own assumptions. If your adamant that your right, anything you say youll think its a 'truth that hurts' if pple retort back
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Star, I like you, but you really need to stop posting now, it's becoming embarassing -.-
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i think your just giving yourself too much credit on your own assumptions. If your adamant that your right, anything you say youll think its a 'truth that hurts' if pple retort back

I told you ....... give me some valid arguments to prove me that you're right & I'm wrong and I'll back off , otherwise don't expect me to .

I'm still waiting .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Saruuuuuu, add this>

Vindicate beat Amplified this week with an overwhelming army even Spartans should tremble over!

or...

ten aanval op zwart/witte panda's - Enely style b:victory
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Star, I like you, but you really need to stop posting now, it's becoming embarassing -.-
    i like QQing with aya tho >.> and thats what hes here for. ^ see? i think you should worry more about your own members than another faction tho.. <_<; stuff said between me n aya arent said to belittle each other in an ill willed way

on the flipside
    you can still be proud i dont **** myself on the forums tho b:cute

edit*
    @aya
    wait a bit more im getting ready for lunch lol
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:surprised
    Drama w/o Sinangle i like it moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plz b:dirtyb:dirty
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=Sarunya - Sanctuary;9052752
    This week's video's:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuBcnzJUlpI
    Outlaw vs Enelysion - Deserted Sea
    Recorded by KibblesnBitz[/QUOTE]

This video has been removed by the user.

b:sad
    edited July 2010
    Options
    b:surprised
    Drama w/o Sinangle i like it moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plz b:dirtyb:dirty

What are you saying ? Nothing beat's drama with sinangel around . It can instantly turn into a comedy show too .

Who would I have to pay just to have him post on forums ? b:thanks

Edit :

@ Decept
    hmm , I guess I should go & have dinner as well .

Also , while it doesn't have to be now ( forum posts are not going anywhere ) things are a bit more spiced up so I guess now would be the perfect time . Either way , I'll be around .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Drama w/o Sinangle i like it moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee plz

Did anyone say axe archers 1 shotting everyone b:sinb:sinb:sinb:sin
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Saru stop me before I stop myself. I'm disgracing Enelysion by not even posting anything argumentative about us and using free forums. b:cry
    edited July 2010
    Options

@ Decept
    hmm , I guess I should go & have dinner as well .

Also , while it doesn't have to be now ( forum posts are not going anywhere ) things are a bit more spiced up so I guess now would be the perfect time . Either way , I'll be around .
    dun forget to amuse us by telling us what u had for dinner :P

btw my
    ^ = to aya not sarah :P she just got inbetween our posts
  • Papinjo - Sanctuary
    Papinjo - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And LOL @ disrespect for who ? My actual former sanc friends (not just guildies or ppl I got along with but friends ) shared the same views as me & what ppl like papinjo are saying is disrespecting them .

About the random off-topic short posts , well heh .... every1 does that every once in a while .

If i may ask to leave my name out of your posts,it would be greatly apreciated...
    Once again i repeat,YOU DONT KNOW ME,so how can you know what kind of a person i am,i barely posted like a few posts at all,and if you think you can judge on persons characther on that,good for you,cause one is sure,you have plenty of posts and i still dont mark you as "ppl like ayano"...

Another thing is not a single of my post was meant for you(which is kind of obvious),it was just a few replies to certain members,which means i cannot disrespect someone who havent played for almost a year in Sanctuary by talking about CURRENT situation(cause guess what,things CHANGED,and i am not the one bringing history up)

And about your random off topics,it is anoying to most ppl,well for sure it is for me,and no not everyone(barely anyone) is doin so "once in a while"(still doesnt make it less anoying just cause your enjoying yourself doing nothing

EDIT: if you read some of replies you will notice how some ppl dont rly say much in them(atleast to the thing they are replying),and not to mention this wont lead anywhere constructive
    /end of discuation
  • AirFogi - Sanctuary
    AirFogi - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    lol things did change... legendary who were once it's own faction who bowed to noone is now regicide's pet faction. Kinda like the eminence of nef. Think about it... When TheDan first attacked Leg and betrayed them (It angered most of the members ofcourse), he said Leg will eventually help them aka: be their dogs. He even made a thread about help us destroy nef or sth. eventually here you are today doing exactly what regicide wants you to do. Saying regicide had nothing to do with what you do today is all false. Sure nef was the top faction then but when you have the chance to take the opportunity to be different you guys wont do it.. You'll still do what regicide asks you to and that is to keep attacking nef get more colors blah blah
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Gawd I miss fogi +10 for that post. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If i may ask to leave my name out of your posts,it would be greatly apreciated...
    Once again i repeat,YOU DONT KNOW ME,so how can you know what kind of a person i am,i barely posted like a few posts at all,and if you think you can judge on persons characther on that,good for you,cause one is sure,you have plenty of posts and i still dont mark you as "ppl like ayano"...

Another thing is not a single of my post was meant for you(which is kind of obvious),it was just a few replies to certain members,which means i cannot disrespect someone who havent played for almost a year in Sanctuary by talking about CURRENT situation(cause guess what,things CHANGED,and i am not the one bringing history up)

And about your random off topics,it is anoying to most ppl,well for sure it is for me,and no not everyone(barely anyone) is doin so "once in a while"

Um.... so you quote some1 several times ( "which is kinda obvious" )then you say your posts weren't meant for him/her .

Just lol :

http://woozers.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/facepalm1.jpg say's it all .

And lol....ofc I don't know what kind of person you are nor was I even talking about that . I recall me disagreeing with what you said about Vindicates actions . What's wrong with not going along with what the server wants & doing what they think it's best for their faction ?

Also like I said....you don't need to play to know what's going on . Some ppl play & don't know much because they don't want to know . Those that do want to know will find out , its been said too much already , when will ppl get it ?

About random off topics : wanna read all pages from 1 & count how many off topics are ?:P It'll only take like...a few days , weeks ,months etc b:pleased
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • DaCage - Sanctuary
    DaCage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Found the link :Dhttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=377322

^I've never enjoyed myself as much on a WQ as when reading this thread while afking a WQ. b:chuckle

Oh, I forgot what's you guys' favourite post ? Mine is by far Asterelle's
    Asterelle wrote:
    Our legion of axe throwing archers has been a secret project of mine weeks in the making. I've been personally training each and every archer in private 1-on-1 sessions to throw axes. I admit there was a lot of skepticism at first and initial results were discouraging. Some archers tried to fire axes with their bows, at least one archer had an unfortunate wing cutting accident.

Still progress was being made day by day. Our axe archers were getting better, stronger, more accurate with those thrown axes. Finally they were ready.

This last TW was the axe-throwing archer debut and they did marvelously. Axes were flying left and right hitting their targets unerringly. The fruition of weeks of planning at last achieved.

This is a new era, a new beginning. Beware Nefarious! You cannot hope to fight against our new-found strength. It's probably not worth showing up to future Legendary TWs if you are going to be chopped to bits by our mighty axe archers.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Found the link :Dhttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=377322

^I've never enjoyed myself as much on a WQ as when reading this thread while afking a WQ. b:chuckle

Aya, ever tried logging on ur wiz yet? doesnt say ur banned anymore on forum account. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty