It's time to settle this....

12345679»

Comments

• Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Once upon a time the TW map consisted of four major colours: red, green, orange and yellow. Much carebearing and drama ensued (orange can be created through the mixing of red and yellow afterall), eventually resulting in the removal of orange and the addition of dark blue. Green was the lush and growing side the young server, followed by flamboyant red, shadowy dark blue, then the pee-stain yellow. For carebear festivity, the green went well with red for a long period, being only opposed by the unfestive dark blue. After a while, realizing the lack of benefit from such an alliance, proud green broke off and decided to attack the quiet yellow who had been silently, undeservingly seeping up lands. To finish off the job faster, dark blue truced and also joined in the pillage. Seizing the opportunity, sneaky red allied with yellow while actually using yellow as a meatshield while sniping off the lands of the small colours in the name of "protection" and "reaching the enemy".

Then things happened. A new toy came along and people became bored. The green faded out. Needless to say, all sides suddenly became hungry to acquire this "free land". Yellow, despite being picked on the entire time, was able to hold together and rebound. More drama ensued and dark blue dissolved overnight. Again, no-one was immune to the vulturic impulses, not even yellow. Over time, those many once donned the dark blue colour wore the majestic red; a few were accepted to wear white, while the rest went searching for a rainbow. But colours do not reflect feelings as dark blue was mixed into red, creating darker inner colour. Brighter yellow, unable to mix with its now muddled counterparts, broke the ties and declared war for land despite being the weaker of the two. In the meanwhile, the hungry red continued to consume more and more of the map.

More recently, a mixture of the two colours, orange, seized control of new found land and established itself as the new colour on the palette. I took a break from painting during that period, but I returned to see orange in conflict with the aggressive red. A new splotch of paint had dabbed on the middle right edge of the palette for a while, but was quickly consumed by the hungry red. The spectrum has been shifting these past few weeks however, in favour of the colours containing yellow. It will take some time before the once-quiet yellow is able to cover the red as red has been doing its best to stand out and cry danger/foul.

Moral of this story is, welcome to a world of survival of the fittest. I am also a terrible historian and artist.

~Desiree

I enjoyed it, but good luck with the trolls.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I enjoyed it, but good luck with the trolls.

I edited the story so it'll be a more enjoyful read and tastier for the trolls to munch on b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    All that just to say shifts in power must and will occur regularly....I hate reading.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quies - Harshlands
    Quies - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I like how its Kylins decision to say what land we do or do not deserve to hold, i can be called arrogant all day for wanting more fun, but you guys get away with comments like this....i dont get it.
    wat de guy was trying to say was dat weak KD with low lvls doesnt deserve to hold that much land because they are not able to defend them. and seeing how u guys are lame in tw actually he is absolutely right. people are talking about it on LC, RT and Arch server. gratz again Kylin lmao
    I made a deal with Michael that when I got my bow I would come back so that they would stop bugging me about it.
    So u are admit u are one of them joining for gears? good to know
    All that just to say shifts in power must and will occur regularly....I hate reading.

u hate reading when u hate what is said in the post. u read 25 pages of a thread started by a fail bm didnt u? i hope u read all ya QQs and realise u should st fu alreadyb:shutup
    Cardaver~ retired
    OneManGank ~ retired
    Quies ~ stagnent
  • Quies - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Stop generalizing based on one members post.

i thought he was a marshal of kylin but who are u anyways?
    Cardaver~ retired
    OneManGank ~ retired
    Quies ~ stagnent
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So u are admit u are one of them joining for gears? good to know
    It's the exact opposite, but nice try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Quies - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    It's the exact opposite, but nice try.

it seemed more like a : "My rank8 damage or GTF0 KD
    Cardaver~ retired
    OneManGank ~ retired
    Quies ~ stagnent
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Im sick of random people deciding its time to burst their forum cherries, so they make an alt because they are afraid of the people they want to insult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No, because I'd still have the bow even if I didn't join Kingdom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Im sick of random people deciding its time to burst their forum cherries, so they make an alt because they are afraid of the people they want to insult.

he has his characters in his sig
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    he has his characters in his sig

And ive never heard of any of those characters. Im even more confused if its not an alt, and just some random lowbie that thinks he knows whats going on with TW or the 3 major guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i thought he was a marshal of kylin but who are u anyways?

Just because you are an officer in a guild doesn't mean you are the spokesperson for the entire guild. Right, Taboo? b:chuckle
  • Quies - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    No, because I'd still have the bow even if I didn't join Kingdom.
    u are one of a rich guy for being a non cashshopper. aaaah yeah mali cs for u.
    And ive never heard of any of those characters. Im even more confused if its not an alt, and just some random lowbie that thinks he knows whats going on with TW or the 3 major guilds.
    those chars are from LC server. my main here is 94 u dont even need to know how it is since i havent been on it for decades. and i've been here since the first week of the server. not day 1 like the other servers but was here pretty much at the beginning
    Just because you are an officer in a guild doesn't mean you are the spokesperson for the entire guild. Right, Taboo? b:chuckle

and are u the spokesperson of the guild? i never saw ingame pvp wise or in tw . been in kd for a long time and i would have seen u
    Cardaver~ retired
    OneManGank ~ retired
    Quies ~ stagnent
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    u mad?
    10gaychar/
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Nerothehero - Harshlands
    Nerothehero - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Who the fvck is MindCrime?
  • Froan_PL - Harshlands
    Froan_PL - Harshlands Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's our Emo mommy b:dirty

Idk why here is so much hate... Kylin that... KD that... Zulu that... bla bla bla... same **** over and over again...
    But we all know that leaders of those faction doing evrything to keep their members toghether... well at least i know XuLin doing it, and hes great at this. Tw is war... you choose best option wich lead u to great victory or great fail. Sytuation may change in future... map could be yellow or red... or that ****ty color wich Zulu have. But yea... trolls are trolls... gj guys making me smile every day in work, when i read those forums b:dirty
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Wow so the last time I read this (I think Monday) there were 16 pages. So I have a lot of catching up to do.

First off
    @Tekk: I kinda doubt it would be a 3 hour war as well. I think Zulu will roll you in about an hour or less.

@Whoever said of course everyone wants more lands, for more money, and better gear: That is a major problem. Only about 20-30 people in KD ever improved their gear at all, since turning level 90. I have no idea where these people's money goes, because everyone seems to always be broke, yet nobody is buying anything. So while everyone else is improving, KD is staying the same.

@Pai: This whole not deserving land thing is ridiculous, and the whole only doing PvE is rdiculous. KY did basically the exact same thing, they just got cut short because they pissed off Crimson and QQme while doing their PvE thing. The main difference between what KD did and what KY did is KD got to where they were from grinding, running HH, and GV. KY got to where they did from cash shopping. Neither included PvP.

If you'll all notice there were 3 points when KY's strength increased significantly.
    1. When oracles came to the cash shop
    2. When anniversary packs came to the cash shop
    3. When nirvana gear came to the cash shop

KD was able to still overpower KY because they were just so terrible at the game, it didn't matter. Their strategy was awful.

Zulu was formed, we lost I don't know, maybe 10-20 people. it didn't matter really. The same thing was happening. But then at some point, I'm not really sure what sparked this, but I'd say about 50 of our highest level members left. And for no good reason at all. Everyone had a different really lame excuse.

So now, we are recruiting 80+, as KY was. The difference is, the 80s that KY Recruited are now leveling and gearing up, whereas the 80s we are recruiting are staying 80s, and not gearing up.

KDs problem is not being tag-teamed by Zulu and KY. Our problem isn't that KY out gears the hell out of us because their wallets are endless. Our problem is that more than 75% of the guild is completely stupid. They have no idea how to play their class, no idea how to gear themselves, don't want to improve their gear, don't want to work to improve their character whatsoever, and can't listen to instructions. On top of all that, they're all unloyal. Everyone that has joined KD in the past 3 months will leave KD at the drop of a dime, for no good reason.

I really don't see KD coming out of this rut unless our leaders start leading, boot all the trash, and restart from almost scratch.
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This thread is full of win!

By win, I mean QQ from KD, let's see:

QQ all our good members went to Zulu
    QQ we can't fight stacked wars
    QQ Kylin this and that
    QQ TW is no fun anymore for KD

This pretty much sums this thread, props to Malizlili and Taboo for keeping the QQtrain rolling.

Continue.

ps. TryAgain you really really should try again, those excuses are so 2009.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited April 2010

If you'll all notice there were 3 points when KY's strength increased significantly.
    1. When oracles came to the cash shop
    2. When anniversary packs came to the cash shop
    3. When nirvana gear came to the cash shop

1) Too far remember, pretty sure we were losing regardless after this sale.
    2) We were winning before the anniversary packs, we were actually losing when these came out.
    3) We were losing when corals came out.

Zulu was formed, we lost I don't know, maybe 10-20 people. it didn't matter really. The same thing was happening. But then at some point, I'm not really sure what sparked this, but I'd say about 50 of our highest level members left. And for no good reason at all. Everyone had a different really lame excuse.
    Hey don't blame the sales for your losses, not OUR fault that you can't keep your own members.

KD was able to still overpower KY because they were just so terrible at the game, it didn't matter. Their strategy was awful.

Pretty sure we defend Archosaur twice already. Fluke or is that you guys are terrible?
    So now, we are recruiting 80+, as KY was. The difference is, the 80s that KY Recruited are now leveling and gearing up, whereas the 80s we are recruiting are staying 80s, and not gearing up.

LoL at-least our members are willing to spend time to better our guild, while you guys betch and moan in GC after every lost pointing fingers. Its your guild so I can't argue with how you run it.
    KDs problem is not being tag-teamed by Zulu and KY. Our problem isn't that KY out gears the hell out of us because their wallets are endless. Our problem is that more than 75% of the guild is completely stupid. They have no idea how to play their class, no idea how to gear themselves, don't want to improve their gear, don't want to work to improve their character whatsoever, and can't listen to instructions. On top of all that, they're all unloyal. Everyone that has joined KD in the past 3 months will leave KD at the drop of a dime, for no good reason.

This again is KD's own fault so why not do something about it?
    I really don't see KD coming out of this rut unless our leaders start leading, boot all the trash, and restart from almost scratch.

Didn't you guys already try this?
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Pretty sure we defend Archosaur twice already. Fluke or is that you guys are terrible?
    Yes, we're that terrible now.
    This again is KD's own fault so why not do something about it?
    I am not a Director/Leader, so I can't. Believe me I've brought it up millions of times.
    Didn't you guys already try this?
    No, after months of ******** we convinced Michael to kick the people that quit the game, which was about 30 people. We still didn't do anything about the absolutely worthless players though.

So to sum up my original post, yes it's all internal problems, it has very little to do with KY and Zulu.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Closing this due to the flaming apparent in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.