It's time to settle this....

Comments

• Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    everyone left KD to be able to rpk without being bitched at. I remember Iffy and me having a competition as in who could get more people to post screenshots of them rpking on the KD forums cause we were bored. I remember rebmul and amaderasu arguing with me about how rpk is bad for the guild.

anyways, we left, cause we couldn't do what we wanted. We came for fun TWs but by the time we left TW wasn't fun and we couldn't pvp without having lowbies telling us how we should behave. We may have behaved as if we had some right to rpk cause we thought we were better than every non-100. But you guys have no idea how it is when you're the only 100s on the server. It was boring for ages until the expansion brought out Nirvana and even that didn't change much. Hell,even Michael and Taboo wanted to go rpk, but nothing in KD got done about it. Now that the rest of KD finally caught up to what we thought back then doesn't mean we have to go back to you.

And Taboo, Legendadry, you want answers from people in KD? Nurfed replied to you, quote him, not other people just to prove a point. Kingdom sucks. There's 10,maybe 15 good people in there. Things are not gonna be better by trashing us. RayVer and Michael both had their chances of saving KD, cause let's face I'm not the only one who saw this coming long ago. And we all know it's not Zulus fault. Now go fix it and stop posting in the forums, cause that's not how you do it. And reply to posts that have actual points, why do you think nobody takes you serious?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Sorry, we were supposed to give you 3 free land, and then sit there and let you attack us every week, stacking with other guilds and not do anything about it. You guys are the ones with the facked up mind set. You expect nothing you do to have conciquences, and think everyone should do whatever you want. You have no idea how similar EVERYTHING zulu does, is to EVERYTHING KD did/does, thus why my opinion of zulu is that its a bunch of people that are afraid of Kylin. Why leave a guild, to form another guild which is a mirror image of the previous guild? only reasonable answer is: To get a new location on the map.

Wrong. From my perspective and Im sure from every1else outside KD and Zulu, both guilds r totally different. I dont know perfectly how Zulu is run cuz Im not in there and dont have any alt there aswell, but I do know alot of ppl who are in Zulu and from what they say to me Zulu is the total opposite of KD. Zulu is nothing like a mirror image of KD, I would say they look more like a rpk guild with a good amount of ppl that enjoy pvping. Perhaps their TT/gv/nirvana/events/etc system is similar to KD but thats cuz it is being effective, although I dont think it can b the same cuz unlike KD Zulu doesnt hav over 30 lands, so its not possible to run Zulu like KD is being run. Zulu like any other guild will certainly change their rules(for good or for worst) and the way they do things like any other guild so saying Zulu is copying KD is pretty wrong cuz most of the organized guilds r basically organized in very similar ways but never the same and with Zulu shouldnt b any different.
    You keep saying Zulu is afraid of KY which I honestly dont understand, why should Zulu b afraid of KY when they cant fight against KY in TW atm due to them not having any border? KD still owns most of the lands and u shouldnt forget about that so I find it only natural that they would try and put a stop to that or r u really expecting KY to go out of its way and try to wipe Zulu out of the map when KD is kos? At sum point Zulu will have to face KY in TW and I cant wait cuz I also want good TWs, but reducing the amount of lands KD has is a priority cuz its still free income for u guys...
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    This

Sorry, we were supposed to give you 3 free land, and then sit there and let you attack us every week, stacking with other guilds and not do anything about it. You guys are the ones with the facked up mind set. You expect nothing you do to have conciquences, and think everyone should do whatever you want. You have no idea how similar EVERYTHING zulu does, is to EVERYTHING KD did/does, thus why my opinion of zulu is that its a bunch of people that are afraid of Kylin. Why leave a guild, to form another guild which is a mirror image of the previous guild? only reasonable answer is: To get a new location on the map.

Are you honestly believing the bullsht you are spewing?? Give us land??? lol...they were pve tw's im sure you couldve out bid Zulu had you wanted that land, but you didnt.

As far as i remember it was suppose to be fun, and it was, but you (someone in kd im not searching for the post) said it will be all fun until our wars stack, then it will get serious. So sorry you had 2/3 of the map wtf did you expect any war to not stack??....Honestly?? You guys took this to a whole new level once they stacked. Look at the outcome of your egos. Lost a bunch of lands to KY and a bunch of players to zulu. So now you are fighting to look good, honestly its not working. There is a huge diffrence between our guild and your guild taboo....we play for fun, you play way to serious. That could be another reason people left kd. Oh yeah there is another reason, we arent loaded with little kids like you and the OP. Threads like these prove that you have absolutely no life experience. So maybe at some point in your life you will realize this an online game and it should be treated as such.
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Guys I dont see a need for more threads about Zulu/KD issues, yeah some members of Zulu got stuff from KD and when they left complained about the lack of help/rewards sure but is that the fault of their new faction or the person who left?

Every guild has its fair share of idiots and bad players that doesnt make the guild as a whole the same as those individuals. I personally enjoy fighting vs zulu and kylin in world pvp as it gives me something to do other than farm gear all day (well when I have charm at least).

Remember also that there is good people in each guild, I mean I have friends in kylin, Zulu and plenty of other factions on this server the point is that this is just a game guys nothing should be taken too seriously.

At this time im working to rebuild KD after the people moved to Zulu, its slow going but it does build up the number of 9x players on the server, there isnt as many KD active as there used to be during the week but thats just a sign of an aging server some people play less and less and eventually just showup for TWs.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Guys I dont see a need for more threads about Zulu/KD issues, yeah some members of Zulu got stuff from KD and when they left complained about the lack of help/rewards sure but is that the fault of their new faction or the person who left?

Every guild has its fair share of idiots and bad players that doesnt make the guild as a whole the same as those individuals. I personally enjoy fighting vs zulu and kylin in world pvp as it gives me something to do other than farm gear all day (well when I have charm at least).

Remember also that there is good people in each guild, I mean I have friends in kylin, Zulu and plenty of other factions on this server the point is that this is just a game guys nothing should be taken too seriously.

At this time im working to rebuild KD after the people moved to Zulu, its slow going but it does build up the number of 9x players on the server, there isnt as many KD active as there used to be during the week but thats just a sign of an aging server some people play less and less and eventually just showup for TWs.

Thank you, Michael finally there is someone in KD with a head on their shoulders.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Nice little pep-talk there, Michael. RAH RAH!

Too bad it reeks of insincerity.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think we should talk about real life more, aye?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now convince TaQQoo and Legendadry to get out of forums for a while. They over-flooded HL forums with so much Zulu spam to cover for the months to come.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    and you respond to every one of them, now didnt you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    I think we should talk about real life more, aye?
    No need to talk about go get one.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Since i work at a "real-life building" factory, i guess thats the only advice i would ever take from you. aye chef? lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Since i work at a "real-life building" factory, i guess thats the only advice i would ever take from you. aye chef? lol.

Go google search "life experience" and find out what I am talking about. Stop being so thick headed. Factory...priceless from a kid who squeeks when he talks. Yeah I've heard all about your **** ****....keep on keep'in on taboo.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Keep stooping lower and lower, you will show me whose the grown up around here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Who is stooping? Lower? Lol look squeek when you get some bass in your voice and your little nuts drop you might realize what I'm trying to tell you.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    That a boy, keep going.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Your all a bunch of hoes. IMO Your both pricks and ur fighting over who the biggest prick is. Even if you win, you loose, its like fighting on the inter....

Wow u guys are baddies.b:shutup
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Legendadry, stop acting like an idiot; I'm embarrassed enough to be in this guild as it is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm really getting tired of this KD and Zulu drama and its time to say the facts and get on w/ it.

Nurfed you started zulu with the intention of being a respectable rpk Guild that didnt blow over in 2 weeks like every other rpk faction.

Ok nothing wrong w/ that idea if you want to do that more power to you. The biggest problems that I have to say KD has w/ you all is the fact you all keep putting up this front that your all hardcore and engage in the best pvp on the server.

Facts are the weapons,gear,some skills, and players all came from KD but yet you all give KD some much BS. I really dont see how all of you can say KD hasnt done anything for you when we gave you literaly g9's 100-300 Dorbs chrono pages City of Abomination Rings etc. Not only that but all want to talk trash and brag about when you beat us with the very gear that we farmed and gave to you.

There's nothing respectable about that from anyone's veiwpoint. How can you say you have a loyal faction when right now the majority of your 100+ jumped ship form KD when the faction was haveing trouble.

Putting all the trash talk and BS aside that's just not cool period, whats fun about TWing against the people that you helped get gear w/ and became friends w/? Whats fun about haveing pretty much 1/2 of your faction talk all this noise to you when just a few weeks ago they were ur friend?

When KD and KY we're Twing againt each other that was pure fun. Sure there was some little bad blood but it wasnt to a point where the 2 factions hated each other. The orignal Zulu members left KD because KY was on the decline. thats understandable but guess what, they're pretty strong right now and I bet if we all stoped **** around and we're still a faction we would be haveing real TW's and real fun. There's nothing fun about fighting your own faction in TW.

Yeah truthfully KD had some issues for a long time that people who are now in zulu had issues with. you know what you should do when that happens? Get active and do something about it. Not leave the faction because of a few disputes.

If you want to be respected on the server and have real TW's, you need to stop putting up a front and be real with everyone.

ITT: Zulu please come back to KD! We miss you!!!!!!!!!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    ITT: Zulu please come back to KD! We miss you!!!!!!!!!! b:cry

Remember **** pulling a catapult in our war vs you, and me and him killed 7 of you guys, and you couldnt kill him, the buffless archer. that was funny stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Legendadry, stop acting like an idiot; I'm embarrassed enough to be in this guild as it is

im embarrassed to be in the same guild as a sage archer
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

Im embarrassed to be in the same guild as a light armor fist mage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GiGeLu - Harshlands
    GiGeLu - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm embarrassed to have played on a server with a bunch of QQ-ers who moan and bicth at each other so they can grow their e-penises another half-inch
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Me too.

10 characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LoLz at Zulu making themselves out to be so innocent, you people are so ****.

-Nurfed HT sponsored you rank8 for KD needed you, nothing more, and no doubt he'd wanna stick close by his investment -if- he ever came back.

-Zulu propaganda prior to them becomming a faction was to take over the map, I heard it a bunch of times from Emo, Rome and the people who started it, you just play it down coz you're not in control yet.

-Nurfed knew he couldnt make Zulu anything decent without TW thats why he attacked KD, he'd lose members if Zulu didnt TW, and hed lose members if Zulu just TW'd for pk and not to win. KD had every right to get the shetz about it because it was the moment Zulu proclaimed "there is no going back to KD for our members" essentially.

-Zulu people have even stated they were bored of not being able to RPK, KD was sooo dumb to hold hands with them when they first broke away, they dug their own grave with their carebear mentality, trusting the word of a bunch of ******* nerds.

-The dumbest thing people can do is believe the bullshet that Zulu comes up with, I hate KD as much as anyone, but you know what I'd be pissed at Zulu for backstabbing if I were in KD, coz thats what they did.

LoL again at Zulu tryna come off as the poor victims of KD's hate campaign, you are either too stupid to see what that bish Nurfed is doing or you are playing along because you like being one of his pubic hairs.

/rant b:bye
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Do you guys need some rope? Or some razors? Because you guys are worse then emo people!b:shocked
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    -Nurfed HT sponsored you rank8 for KD needed you, nothing more, and no doubt he'd wanna stick close by his investment -if- he ever came back.

HT bought me 8jun. Not KD. Like I said before he specifically told me that he was going to leave KD, make his own guild and wanted me to follow him. He didnt buy me rank8 for KD. lul.
    -Zulu propaganda prior to them becomming a faction was to take over the map, I heard it a bunch of times from Emo, Rome and the people who started it, you just play it down coz you're not in control yet.

Emo, Rome lol. I love them.
    -Nurfed knew he couldnt make Zulu anything decent without TW thats why he attacked KD, he'd lose members if Zulu didnt TW, and hed lose members if Zulu just TW'd for pk and not to win. KD had every right to get the shetz about it because it was the moment Zulu proclaimed "there is no going back to KD for our members" essentially.

I woulda quit this game already if it I was to sit there and not TW weeks after weeks. Like I said before, at the time when i decided to attack KD, KD was facerolling Kylin and I would never join Kylin. What did you expect me to do? Join back KD and faceroll Kylin even harder? I'm almost positive that if my core and I stayed in KD and never made Zulu, the whole map would be Red right now and I don't think anyone wants that. So Taarloor, I dont know what you crying about.

Anyways, I've done everything in this game except leading a TW guild. Wanting to try it out for the first time makes me bad?
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wanting to try it out for the first time makes me bad?

Thats what i said to Saveless right before i got goneria
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Anyways, I've done everything in this game except leading a TW guild. Wanting to try it out for the first time makes me bad?

Does that mean everything you told KD members and posted on KD forums before forming zulu was a lie, even then? sounds like you intended to make a TW guild all along, not the free 40 mil a week place holder originally suggested. ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Does that mean everything you told KD members and posted on KD forums before forming zulu was a lie, even then? sounds like you intended to make a TW guild all along, not the free 40 mil a week place holder originally suggested. ;P

I meant everything I said on the post about just making the guild for fun and getting those 40 mil lands. It was just that, but after weeks and weeks of no TW'ing, sht got boring. And KD was rolling Kylin at the time. What else was I suppose to do? I don't know how many times I have to say that to get it through everyones heads.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    When zulu was first made, yes, we were rolling KY and they started no showing....that only lasted about 4-5 weeks.....so after zulu had gotten its 3 lands, it was only 1-2 more weeks until Kylin was back for 2 hour + TWs. Be honest nurfed, are the TWs you have now even funner than no TW at all? KD is so weak right now its unbelievable. I understand what you attempted to do..."spicing up" TW, and trying to bring a 3rd guild into the picture....but thats not at all what happened, and in fact, i dont think this server can handle more than 2 strong guilds. So now, Your attempt at making TW more exciting completely back fired, but no one can admit it. And the people in your guild dont share your mind set at all....all they want is land, not fun, like you, iffy an a few others.
    I remember when we were getting ready to take raging tide, PvE war in zulu....You guys recruited all these people that you admited were complete d bags, but you needed them for the lvl 2 TW, and after that they would be kicked. Well, they didnt get kicked, instead You kick all KD alts and say, hell with all these people in a guild, we have to TW now. And then....how many weeks of zulu bidding on us, with us just shrugging it off as "zulu is just having fun" while we get stacked wars, and had to lose land? I remember talking with you and lea in vent, talking about planning practice TWs with Ray, just to have fun, and if we had stacked wars, you were going to wait for us to finish them before you start attacking us?.....Im friends with the few of you that i actually believe are truely just trying to have fun, but lately there are more and more lies piling up, and shty logic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.