It's time to settle this....

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Stayne is like a crazed cabby driver that suddenly decides he has his own plans as to where you are heading, and then turns on creepy music, locks the doors (from the outside), and speeds uncontrollably.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    he's also foreign
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Adding appropriate amounts of "hes too OP QQ":

Nurfed 1 shot me like 4 times @ Anglers about 10 min. ago

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Lol! Was a good fight, tried to PM you after to say so but you had logged lol.

You missed the 2nd fight, even more fun :) good fight KY b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Stayne is like a crazed cabby driver that suddenly decides he has his own plans as to where you are heading, and then turns on creepy music, locks the doors (from the outside), and speeds uncontrollably.

That was the most flattering description of me..EVAR.

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Nurfed, I don't think you realize that you're setting yourself up to make all the same mistakes Kingdom's leadership made. I'm not basing that on anything other than what you said yourself over the last few pages. You're like a completely different person from the one I started playing with, and I honestly think you've forgotten why this game was fun in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Nurfed, I don't think you realize that you're setting yourself up to make all the same mistakes Kingdom's leadership made. I'm not basing that on anything other than what you said yourself over the last few pages. You're like a completely different person from the one I started playing with, and I honestly think you've forgotten why this game was fun in the first place.

This.

10chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Only things I've said the last few pages was me responding to assumptions and speculations on Zulu, ie we take everybody in and no one's votes matters on the apps, and that I'm being fake to my guild. And yeah, it was real fun rolling kylin every weekend and letting KD take over the whole map. Real fun.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Are you having fun now? How many weeks has it been since Kingdom defended?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    And yeah, it was real fun rolling kylin every weekend and letting KD take over the whole map. Real fun.

No, what was fun was messing around with friends all week on vent doing stuff, fun pvp, finding ways to mess up every instance we ever ran, listening to music and being d bags. Not living every day to please every nub whinner in your guild, and change your sense of humor and people you hang out with. Serious....Even when zulu was first made, everyone was cool with each other and everythign remained the same, Now its a complete 180, not even talking about TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh man, you guys have no idea. I'm having much more fun now than when I was in KD. What was not fun was being in a guild that lacks a core leadership that everyone should of respected. What was not fun was being in a guild seeing people that doesn't help each other, people bashing on each other in gc. I never believed in KD's salary system as well. You know it's a good thing i left and made Zulu. I wouldn't forgive myself knowing the fact that I helped in making the map all red.

And Taboo, we're all doing the same thing you just said in your post before this, still. Nothing is changed. Only thing thats changed is a Zulu tag over my head. I think its just that Zulu tag thats deluding all of you.
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2010

^-- had this convo with Bakura like 2 weeks ago. lul
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Dude, you are doing exactly what KD did when it was made....suck everyone balls, help everyone, promise people your best all the time, then what eventually happens is you get fricking sick of being taken advantage of all the time and stop doing that stuff, and then people cry even more than they were. Zulu IS an rpk version of early HL Kingdom, whether you like to believe it or not, IT IS. Also, why is it that all of us are being thrown off by your guild tag? It cant possibly be you changing, it must be all of us that have. I told you earlier, even when you were in zulu a while back things were normal, i would say when you got your first win against us in TW you decided "oh jeeze, must recruit more, help more, suck up more, zulu, zulu, zulu", You arent having fun at all, unless the only fun you have in this game anymore is getting a larger salary every week. NO ONE bids on you, we cant defend, and you made a deal with kylin, JUST LIKE KINGDOM. Every time i hava talked to you in game for the past month or so all i get is these reserved responses like you have a PR manager next to you telling you what you can and cannot say and how it will look for your guild. You are apparently WAY to wrapped up in leading zulu to look at yourself from our perspective. Nurfed of old would not participate in zergs, he would help friends and some others if they asked, would not make deals with any guild, actually want the hardest challenge possible, encourage other guilds to attack you, and was all about fun....

Please do not post saying its the zulu tag, because while i hate zulu the guild, that has no impact on my thoughts of individuals until they give me a reason too. I thought by now it has been made clear that i always tell the truth, am loyal to a fault, and always geniune in how i feel about people and what i tell them. My honesty gets me in trouble alot, but know that if i say it, you should take it seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not speaking out of experience, but simply from speculation: I think being a leader responsible for an entire faction changes you in some way and it may also change your priorities and your perception of what is and is not fun in game.

Whether that is a good thing or not, I dont know, but I don't think anyone but the person whose changing can qualify that change.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    lol @ people telling other people how they should spend their time on this game

nurfed transfer 8jun to lost city and come roll spectralz
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol @ people telling other people how they should spend their time on this game

Can I come too? D: I'll roll sage ea. ~
    60 / 250.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010

^ agrees, I can't find anyone my level for decent pvp Q_Q nurfed can be my punching bag for a while. ^^
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yey, everyone reroll LC with meh. ;D
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Can I come too? D: I'll roll sage ea. ~

do eet, 1-103 takes 6 days max
  • Suitisblack - Heavens Tear
    Suitisblack - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Being a faction leader is... NOT conducive to having a good time. Sure a faction leader can be Michael Scott but usually with responsibility thats not how it works out.

When it becomes about certain factions being the best, us against them, and faction tags determining everything....

Taboo you say you don't care about faction tags and more about individuals, well a faction tag will stop you from being friend with ppl in Zulu, Kylin that you don't know. I know from experience and a faction tag ends up meaning about everything.

If i had a character that was a factor I might help Taboo XD, one has to enjoy his bluntness and honesty.

The last thing i have to say is, factions have an expiration date. And its actually funner for the game and everyone involved I think to reroll factions every once in a while. This helps with prejudices and a lot of different things. Factions that cease to exist are not really failures, as long as they had fun together playing and enjoyed each other for even a week, then not a failure. Sure a failure at owning the whole map but thats not really what the game is about.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Blah Blah Blah

Post with your main otherwise we cant understand what you mean.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    NO ONE bids on you, we cant defend, and you made a deal with kylin, JUST LIKE KINGDOM.

Taboo, its a game and this kind of stuff happens. Its just human nature bro.

New guilds, new players, new rivals, new allies, new everything. Keep it fresh.

It seems the main concern is the reasons why these things happened, which I
    wouldn't know as I have left the server. I do have a question, does the comment above
    imply those two have allied themselves to take down Kingdom?

I can't say to much but that looks like making a deal with your bully to beat-up
    someone else in return for being left alone. O wait its pwi..so I will say lunch money(tw pay).

Anyways sometimes you can walk away from these things. I had an amazing time
    in Kingdom. People trash KD about not helping each other and be greedy pve nubs.
    That might be true now but it was never true as long as I was there. I see KD as a
    pre-icon and post icon leadership. It was an amazing guild and I had my fun.

Its just sad to see it fade away from the outside but in my opinion, it was bound to happen.

As for Kylin - My opinion is to mean for words but I will say. Good Game =)
    As for Zulu - never really cared, never saw them as I don't play. Good work nurfed.

I hope everyone is +12 by now. If not, your obviously not playing enough =p

Sad times...my idea of pwi now is lvl to 90 and stop playing before everyone refines
    and wears cash-shopped gear. Its FLAWLESS!
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    all i see is another QQ thread... omd always QQs.. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

if now zulu is strong who is to be blamed? nurfed? i dont think.. blame HT giving nurfed rank8 because without it zulu would have been like over9000. and what abt the arrangement that zulu ky made? i didnt get that part...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    my posts were not meant to be about TW, but since you bring up the KY zulu thing....i cant think of any reason why you guys havent bid eachother yet....its obvious that kingdom can not provide a challenge atm, which means no fun either. Cause my idea of fun is knowing that you could either win our lose and it really depends on who executes better, Which doesnt happen anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Answering on why KY and ZULU haven't TW'd yet I'm guessing its a case of consolidating positions.

There is much more land they can take off KD (if KD doesn't get into a challenging position soon) which will bring more income to the guilds which in turn will benefit the players obviously.

Sounds logical?

On leading a guild and speculation of changes to the day to day play style is IMO true simply because of the responsibility factors coming in.

And i think Nurfed is enjoying the role of having that responsibility and adapting to its challenges and i say this because ZULU were on the verge of being eliminated off the map when they bounced back.

Same props to XuLin because he led the KY fightback and held it together as well when times were bad.

Now its a test of charisma and leadership skills of Michael / RayVer to see how they bring a turnabout in KD.

Usually leading a guild when times are good and land is plenty is easy. But the real challenge is when everything's on a losing scale so the coming weeks will see how the KD leadership manages i guess.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    atm KD is beating KD imho. And i'm not talking about the zulu that was ex-kd. Nice fight at Archo KY semi-fun
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Titoescobar - Harshlands
    Titoescobar - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Answering on why KY and ZULU haven't TW'd yet I'm guessing its a case of consolidating positions.

There is much more land they can take off KD (if KD doesn't get into a challenging position soon) which will bring more income to the guilds which in turn will benefit the players obviously.

Sounds logical?

On leading a guild and speculation of changes to the day to day play style is IMO true simply because of the responsibility factors coming in.

And i think Nurfed is enjoying the role of having that responsibility and adapting to its challenges and i say this because ZULU were on the verge of being eliminated off the map when they bounced back.

Same props to XuLin because he led the KY fightback and held it together as well when times were bad.

Now its a test of charisma and leadership skills of Michael / RayVer to see how they bring a turnabout in KD.

Usually leading a guild when times are good and land is plenty is easy. But the real challenge is when everything's on a losing scale so the coming weeks will see how the KD leadership manages i guess.

+1111

Ashez brings up a good point. Why would Kylin and Zulu fight each other right now when theres still plenty of easy land to take? If i was Nurfed/Xulin, i would get as much land as possible right now and use the tw income to improve and even strengthen the guild even greater. I am pretty sure they are not looking at right now but are looking long term. they're not dumb obviously.

and same props to xulin? maybe. All i will say is Xulin should say thank you to nurfed cause nurfed basically saved Kylin, making Zulu. which lead to improving and sparking morale in Kylin and buying them more time to rebuild.
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There is a certain joy in putting time and effort into something - a project, a child, a faction, etc- and seeing it grow. Maybe the sacrifices, in another's opinion, isn't quite worth it... but only Nurfed can decide for himself. I think it is reasonable, though, for a faction leader to sacrifice short term fun for long term stability-- in terms of TW.

I haven't seen that much in Zulu but I really respect the amount of honest effort Nurfed seems to put into his guild, and I respect him for it even though I don't know the guy himself. I just hope that he doesn't burn himself out, as so many do, trying to do something he can't ultimately sustain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    and same props to xulin? maybe. All i will say is Xulin should say thank you to nurfed cause nurfed basically saved Kylin, making Zulu. which lead to improving and sparking morale in Kylin and buying them more time to rebuild.

I say props to XuLin because he held KY together two instances. The fact that QQme disbanded and Nurfed and his crew moved to ZULU are actually external factors which (probably) favoured KY at that point but he still held the faction together and used external factors to his favour to bounce back to good effect.
    There is a certain joy in putting time and effort into something - a project, a child, a faction, etc- and seeing it grow. Maybe the sacrifices, in another's opinion, isn't quite worth it... but only Nurfed can decide for himself. I think it is reasonable, though, for a faction leader to sacrifice short term fun for long term stability-- in terms of TW.

This is very true. PvP and rolling people is short term fun was which can get boring after awhile (maybe) and a bigger challenge such as making a guild successful definitely has a certain flavour to it.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    my posts were not meant to be about TW, but since you bring up the KY zulu thing....i cant think of any reason why you guys havent bid eachother yet....its obvious that kingdom can not provide a challenge atm, which means no fun either. Cause my idea of fun is knowing that you could either win our lose and it really depends on who executes better, Which doesnt happen anymore.

If i remember well there was a tread when i came back to the game about what would KD do if they took all the map.

Your answer back then was, if we took all the land we wouldn't disband because we don't feel like guilds that can't defend their land deserve to have any at all.

So... why now you change that judgement? KD can't hold lands. Stop trying to prevent what KD called upon itself. Just be glad KD got so many free land most of the life of the server that it will be quite a while until you run out of TW moneyz.
  • Titoescobar - Harshlands
    Titoescobar - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I say props to XuLin because he held KY together two instances. The fact that QQme disbanded and Nurfed and his crew moved to ZULU are actually external factors which (probably) favoured KY at that point but he still held the faction together and used external factors to his favour to bounce back to good effect.

Right. I guess I'm more talking about the TW map. If nurfed and co stayed in KD, the map would of been all red by now. I say this because kylin started getting rolled in TW by KD up UNTIL Nurfed and co left and made zulu. Kylin cannot deny this these facts
This discussion has been closed.