It's time to settle this....

Legendadry - Harshlands
Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
I'm really getting tired of this KD and Zulu drama and its time to say the facts and get on w/ it.

Nurfed you started zulu with the intention of being a respectable rpk Guild that didnt blow over in 2 weeks like every other rpk faction.

Ok nothing wrong w/ that idea if you want to do that more power to you. The biggest problems that I have to say KD has w/ you all is the fact you all keep putting up this front that your all hardcore and engage in the best pvp on the server.

Facts are the weapons,gear,some skills, and players all came from KD but yet you all give KD some much BS. I really dont see how all of you can say KD hasnt done anything for you when we gave you literaly g9's 100-300 Dorbs chrono pages City of Abomination Rings etc. Not only that but all want to talk trash and brag about when you beat us with the very gear that we farmed and gave to you.

There's nothing respectable about that from anyone's veiwpoint. How can you say you have a loyal faction when right now the majority of your 100+ jumped ship form KD when the faction was haveing trouble.

Putting all the trash talk and BS aside that's just not cool period, whats fun about TWing against the people that you helped get gear w/ and became friends w/? Whats fun about haveing pretty much 1/2 of your faction talk all this noise to you when just a few weeks ago they were ur friend?

When KD and KY we're Twing againt each other that was pure fun. Sure there was some little bad blood but it wasnt to a point where the 2 factions hated each other. The orignal Zulu members left KD because KY was on the decline. thats understandable but guess what, they're pretty strong right now and I bet if we all stoped **** around and we're still a faction we would be haveing real TW's and real fun. There's nothing fun about fighting your own faction in TW.

Yeah truthfully KD had some issues for a long time that people who are now in zulu had issues with. you know what you should do when that happens? Get active and do something about it. Not leave the faction because of a few disputes.

If you want to be respected on the server and have real TW's, you need to stop putting up a front and be real with everyone.
I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
Post edited by Legendadry - Harshlands on

Comments

• Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    They arent going to be straight forward ever....all their success is based on deception and disloyalty. I like that there are people in zulu from KD that got basically nothing from KD, and are still cool and respect us. Then there are people that got sht tons of d orbs, shards, skills, and those are the people that bich about KD not doing enough for them and sht on the guild. Its like getting lunch money from your mom, and slapping her in the face and telling her you need more money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So for you the game is only fun when you are "winning"

For starterz, Nurfed didn't want to make a RPK guild. The plan was always get 3 land, recruit just a few ppl to hold land vs small guild, and when we lose all land disband or kick ppl out.
    We even agreed that if KD started losing to KY (at that time KD was face rolling Ky in TW but then Rayver steped down leadership) we would all go back to KD and help defend.

For gear issues, i think you have been a mere pawn for too long or are severally misinformed.
    From the start of Zulu we have been doing WBs, events, TT, GV, (and even minis when vacation time allowed. We don't schedule our lives around minis re-spawn times)
    Besides a few ppl that joined Zulu the last 3 weeks, i don't see how "KD farmed Zulu's gears"

This whole post just shows the current basic KD mentality:
    I give you this little thing and i OWN you 4ever. And if you ever leave i'll throw this back in your face U freaking Judas.

Way to buy and keep people in the guild, huh?

This almost makes me LuL like when Malilizi raged at us in vent and called Iffy a backstabber SOB minis stealer. HOW DARE U IFFY?! she gave you a pet scroll !!! b:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    So for you the game is only fun when you are "winning"

For starterz, Nurfed didn't want to make a RPK guild. The plan was always get 3 land, recruit just a few ppl to hold land vs small guild, and when we lose all land disband or kick ppl out.
    We even agreed that if KD started losing to KY (at that time KD was face rolling Ky in TW but then Rayver steped down leadership) we would all go back to KD and help defend.

This whole post just shows the current basic KD mentality:
    I give you this little thing and i OWN you 4ever. And if you ever leave i'll throw this back in your face U freaking Judas.

This almost makes me LuL like when Malilizi raged at us in vent and called Iffy a backstabber SOB minis stealer. HOW DARE U IFFY?! she gave you a pet scroll !!! b:laugh

ultimate....you say zulu was made to have fun, but you guys zerg and continue to TW against a shell of a guild, sounds like winning is the only fun.

Yes, we know, even went out of the way to post a promise to KD members on our forums, so what happened to change the plan?

People leaving after recieving stuff is completely different then leaving after recieving stuff and being d1cks to those that helped you and not even acknowledge what was done for them.

Your whole reason for doing minis was soley to **** off mali, dont lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you want to be respected on the server and have real TW's, you need to stop putting up a front and be real with everyone.

Cause that totally worked out well for KD. I've given KD more than I've gotten back, does that make up for people that took more from KD? I'm still cool with most of the KDs, those that are realistic. Those that try to figure out why their members are leaving and don't blame Zulu for it.

Oh, and one thing. If we would care what the server thinks of us, we'd be carebear, not rpk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • nunyabytch
    nunyabytch Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    edited March 2010
    ultimate....you say zulu was made to have fun, but you guys zerg and continue to TW against a shell of a guild, sounds like winning is the only fun.

Yes, we know, even went out of the way to post a promise to KD members on our forums, so what happened to change the plan?

People leaving after recieving stuff is completely different then leaving after recieving stuff and being d1cks to those that helped you and not even acknowledge what was done for them.

Your whole reason for doing minis was soley to **** off mali, dont lie.

The "shell of a guild" was the one that pushed us into this. Today's TW/world PvP/events situation is merely a reaction to KD's blatantly egomania when they though they were the righteous owners of everything there is to take in HL server, just for being the top guild at the time.

What we were supposed to do? Bend over to KD non stop as we were doing in all events and in top of that help you defend your precious land? We just got tired of the "GTFO here or imma reap your face" kind of things and decided to be independent. Go cry a river if that makes you feel better.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    The "shell of a guild" was the one that pushed us into this. Today's TW/world PvP/events situation is merely a reaction to KD's blatantly egomania when they though they were the righteous owners of everything there is to take in HL server, just for being the top guild at the time.

What we were supposed to do? Bend over to KD non stop as we were doing in all events and in top of that help you defend your precious land? We just got tired of the "GTFO here or imma reap your face" kind of things and decided to be independent. Go cry a river if that makes you feel better.

uhmm....keep your word, wtf?.....you said earlier, the plan was only to get the 3 lands and then hold em for money, return to KD and have real TWs vs Kylin.

Straight up man, you are a moron. I really have no idea why nurfed and iffy have kept your raggity **** around all this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    uhmm....keep your word, wtf?.....you said earlier, the plan was only to get the 3 lands and then hold em for money, return to KD and have real TWs vs Kylin.

Straight up man, you are a moron. I really have no idea why nurfed and iffy have kept your raggity **** around all this time.

Why keep up a word to someone that is not keeping theirs? Despite us saying that we intended to defend KD land, we got treated like trash and like we were not event part of that guild. Then you guys took it to a whole another level when you raged about us doing anything and targeting us primarily during events EVEN WERE THERE WERE KY TO KILL FIRST.

U sir are THE moron.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Why keep up a word to someone that is not keeping theirs? Despite us saying that we intended to defend KD land, we got treated like trash and like we were not event part of that guild. Then you guys took it to a whole another level when you raged about us doing anything and targeting us primarily during events EVEN WERE THERE WERE KY TO KILL FIRST.

You are so good at lying, you can even convince yourself of your BS....You wanna cry about the tournament? lol, for someone that prides themself on not being a carebear you sure act like a little p.ussy. sorry for my 6 man squad eventually having to kill everyone else to win...thus why its called a tournament, not everyone can win. man, you have no idea how much im laughing right now that you of all people are QQing about a pvp event, facking priceless...just goes to show you are fake as sht.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffybear - Harshlands
    Iffybear - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You are so good at lying, you can even convince yourself of your BS....You wanna cry about the tournament? lol, for someone that prides themself on not being a carebear you sure act like a little p.ussy. sorry for my 6 man squad eventually having to kill everyone else to win...thus why its called a tournament, not everyone can win. man, you have no idea how much im laughing right now that you of all people are QQing about a pvp event, facking priceless...just goes to show you are fake as sht.

If u you frustrating about that, so were you frustrating after britney spear married?
    edited March 2010

Im just giving an example of how KD never kept a word to us. Re-tard much?

In the events i never QQed until KD started to say things and do others.

Room 1

KD: Hey let's gang Kylin in first rounds and then we'll see what happens.
    Zulu: ok

*KD kills Zulu while they were fighting KY* So clever huh?

And that is how KD acted for many things. Im glad i made you laugh at least, cuz im pretty sure you are not the one laughing last.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:cryb:cry another KD-Zulu QQthread. QQmoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm really getting tired of this KD and Zulu drama and its time to say the facts and get on w/ it.

Ok nothing wrong w/ that idea if you want to do that more power to you. The biggest problems that I have to say KD has w/ you all is the fact you all keep putting up this front that your all hardcore and engage in the best pvp on the server.

When KD and KY we're Twing againt each other that was pure fun. Sure there was some little bad blood but it wasnt to a point where the 2 factions hated each other.

1. Not so long ago it was always KD and KY drama in forum. KY happened to be losing then. Apparently KD QQs regardless if they are winning or losing. Hmmm..imagine that.

2. As far as PvP goes... it's a fact that it is mostly Zulu members you see out pking regularly, along with a handful of KY. Everyone knows that making KD RPK is just a bandaid to a open runny fungus-infested sore. Good luck with that.

3. KD and KY TWs were pure fun? Sure they were to most in KY...espcially when we would read Taboos QQing and trash-talking on forums even though KD was winning then. Good stuff.

4. KD is real and doesn't put up a front??? You make me roll my eyes right out of my head. KD got themselves into this lose-lose position by NEVER being 'real' with anyone on this server. Talk about back-stabbers. That is KD in a nutshell.
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The faction that I joined when I came back to the server was obviously Zulu. Regardless of that, I sent an application to KD with the sincere intention of joining, even if the only reason why I'll join is one person. But amidst that very reason, and the fact that I have been answered with warm "yes's" from KD, I still chose to remain in Zulu.

I don't know. I guess I just felt like, if ever I will join KD, then it will be a whole new world governed by spreadsheets, payrolls, daily routines and whatnot. And.. honestly, who would find that appealing? I'm sure I wouldn't. And that, is my point of view as someone who's in Zulu, not in KD.

With Zulu, everything we do is just for shi'tz and gigglez. Whenever people went against us, we never see it in a paranoid way as if the whole server is going against us. It maybe the case, but why the hell would we care? Even if we only had one remaining land left, and KD treated Zulu like they're a bunch of scrubs, I can't recall ever hearing ourselves complain and go on a revolutionary propaganda to ruin KD.

From my perspective ever since I got here: Zulu had 3 lands. We attacked and got attacked. We lost lands to KD up to the point that we'll be left with nothing. But none of us cared. And then all of a sudden, things revamped in unexpected ways.

As far as I'm concerned, there wasn't any verbal, nor any acting plea made by any of the Zulu core to use KD's internal problems against them, which is what the OP is saying from what I can gather. Your forums alone have so much drama that when we talk about it on vent, it's just for laughs.

All these things you're saying, though in your perspective is the TRUTH, it's not really going to matter. What you should realise is that even if you're preaching what's deemed to be a SALVATION, they're nothing but fuel that will only add up to the fire that's slowly eating you. Can't you see? You're all so obsessed with this whole thing, it's sickening already. Can't there be anything new that can be tackled that's less cerebrally damaging?
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If I had an erection everytime I saw the word "Zulu" in a single sentence, I'd have to call a doctor since it'd last way more than 4 hours.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Stop looking for reasons to blame us for your problems and start looking for solutions. These threads are only going to bring giggles.
    60 / 250.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Nurfed you started zulu with the intention of being a respectable rpk Guild that didnt blow over in 2 weeks like every other rpk faction.

Facts are the weapons,gear,some skills, and players all came from KD but yet you all give KD some much BS. I really dont see how all of you can say KD hasnt done anything for you when we gave you literaly g9's 100-300 Dorbs chrono pages City of Abomination Rings etc. Not only that but all want to talk trash and brag about when you beat us with the very gear that we farmed and gave to you.

There's nothing respectable about that from anyone's veiwpoint. How can you say you have a loyal faction when right now the majority of your 100+ jumped ship form KD when the faction was haveing trouble.

Putting all the trash talk and BS aside that's just not cool period, whats fun about TWing against the people that you helped get gear w/ and became friends w/? Whats fun about haveing pretty much 1/2 of your faction talk all this noise to you when just a few weeks ago they were ur friend?

When KD and KY we're Twing againt each other that was pure fun. Sure there was some little bad blood but it wasnt to a point where the 2 factions hated each other. The orignal Zulu members left KD because KY was on the decline. thats understandable but guess what, they're pretty strong right now and I bet if we all stoped **** around and we're still a faction we would be haveing real TW's and real fun. There's nothing fun about fighting your own faction in TW.

Yeah truthfully KD had some issues for a long time that people who are now in zulu had issues with. you know what you should do when that happens? Get active and do something about it. Not leave the faction because of a few disputes.

Lol, just lol.
    Waaaah Zulu this and waaaah Zulu that, man like 3 months ago, it was waaaaaah Kylin this, and waaaah Kylin that, I guess people aren't happy unless they are complaining about something.
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think 99% of the people in this thread have missed my intial point entirely. The threads title is "i'm tired of this....."

i'm not even going to bother quoteing every post that needs one.

about 50% of your faction as a whole recieved all that KD was handing out and more. I guess getting sage res rank 8(courtesy of HT) your tt99 weapons bless and other things just arent good enough huh?

intially you guys were attacking us just to have some TW fun that no one really had a problem with since TW was dieing at that time. How it got from some random fun to you guys just acting so ugly to the guild that gave you all your **** baffles me.

I dont see this thread going anywhere Mod plz lock. I guess Zulu will alwasy and forever be the **** bin of all the factions on the server and the backstabbers. Cant wait to see you **** over your members again and then make another reincarnation of a qqme guild. I sinclerely hope that whoever the leader of KD at that time is that they refuse every single one of your applications that want to join back up w/ KD. (after all you want more free **** right?)
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Liberty_ - Harshlands
    Liberty_ - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:embarrass All i see in this Thread is QQing From KD b:chuckle
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I see it from everyone.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think 99% of the people in this thread have missed my intial point entirely. The threads title is "i'm tired of this....."

i'm not even going to bother quoteing every post that needs one.

about 50% of your faction as a whole recieved all that KD was handing out and more. I guess getting sage res rank 8(courtesy of HT) your tt99 weapons bless and other things just arent good enough huh?

intially you guys were attacking us just to have some TW fun that no one really had a problem with since TW was dieing at that time. How it got from some random fun to you guys just acting so ugly to the guild that gave you all your **** baffles me.

I dont see this thread going anywhere Mod plz lock. I guess Zulu will alwasy and forever be the **** bin of all the factions on the server and the backstabbers. Cant wait to see you **** over your members again and then make another reincarnation of a qqme guild. I sinclerely hope that whoever the leader of KD at that time is that they refuse every single one of your applications that want to join back up w/ KD. (after all you want more free **** right?)

I'm assuming that is directed at me? Juggernaut found sage res in the auctionhouse that day for 10m buyout but only had one mil on him. I had about 3 and Lig and Mali came up with the other 5mil for it. I've known all 3 people since QQme, been with them in Sense and have run things with them long before you started posting in these forums. All of them benefit from sage res more than I ever do, since I'm the only one still carrying dolls and resscrolls and playing rezbot for them. Are you really using that as something KD did for me?

If you really think I owe KD anything, go ask your leader about it and get your facts straight. Ask him what cleric ran Nirvana with them when there was 3 lvl 100 clerics on this server when it came out. Ascii,BigDin and me. Now look at my gear, see anything recasted? No? What a coincidence, I never got anything out of it. I don't claim anything from Kingdom and you should not claim anything from Zulu. Stop.f'cking.crying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I guess getting sage res rank 8(courtesy of HT) your tt99 weapons bless and other things just arent good enough huh?

Really? You really think that you're such a big part of the picture that you have an ounce of a right to throw this back? Most especially the "sage res"? You must, and I mean MUST, stop thinking of yourself as the "source of all the goodness and what's beyond".

It was purely for fun, yes. But from what I saw, you KD people saw your triumphs as if you're squishing an opponent when the very reason for those early battles was just to spice things up. It was really an inevitable thing to expect from you. In our eyes, it was just fun TW's every week. But in your eyes, it was another faction going against you to bring you down. Thus, you gave us the attitude like we're underdogs and you're superior than everyone else. Look what that mindset did to you.
    I dont see this thread going anywhere Mod plz lock. I guess Zulu will alwasy and forever be the **** bin of all the factions on the server and the backstabbers.

One thing that you have to stick inside that little head of yours: This server is not populated enough for it to comprise 3 major factions. Or at least, populated enough with people PVP/TW-oriented and whatnot. So can you just stop bringing up that argument of Zulu being a "bin" because from the very moment this server has started, people go from one guild to another. Sometimes, they go as a bunch, which is unfortunate for your faction. You have no god-given privilege to count people as KD's "possession." That is the very mindset that you have which lead to you losing your people.

If you are, then the best move you could have done was to just keep your trap shut. It's so cute how you see this thread that you started as something that's suppose to END all the maleficence going on. If so, then you fail to convey your messages clearly, which makes it more obvious that your opinions are too biased for it to be even considered with an ounce of respect and validity.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Someone mentioned about KD claiming eveything as their own and Legendadadadadry's post proves it. HT sponsored Nurfeds rank8, not KD. Get the difference?
    60 / 250.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Stop QQing, it gets oldb:laugh Its simple, disband KD and make a new guild with new rules and w-- oops, forgot KD still has how many lands? still over 30? b:surrender
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I didn't ask for 8jun. That said, when HT decided to give me 50000 tokens that was just sitting in his bank collecting dust, he specifically told me that he's going to leave KD soon and make his own guild because KD wasn't the same anymore. He wanted me to follow him as soon as he leaves to make the guild (homicidal, his archer was leader of it). Too bad he quit though. I still talk to him from time to time and if he ever deicdes to come back, he's going black and blue so i don't know what the fock u'z talking about KD buying me 8jun.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    At least i earned my rank 8 the legit way
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    these threads are useless b:bye hey nurfed and ult
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited March 2010

b:chuckle it was fun until you guys took it like real serious bizznuss, lol at LEA for turning something so lighthearted into faction drama. you guys brought it on yourselves :P the tides are turning b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2010

If this were true, you wouldn't have made this thread.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

This
    b:chuckle it was fun until you guys took it like real serious bizznuss, lol at LEA for turning something so lighthearted into faction drama. you guys brought it on yourselves :P the tides are turning b:pleased

Sorry, we were supposed to give you 3 free land, and then sit there and let you attack us every week, stacking with other guilds and not do anything about it. You guys are the ones with the facked up mind set. You expect nothing you do to have conciquences, and think everyone should do whatever you want. You have no idea how similar EVERYTHING zulu does, is to EVERYTHING KD did/does, thus why my opinion of zulu is that its a bunch of people that are afraid of Kylin. Why leave a guild, to form another guild which is a mirror image of the previous guild? only reasonable answer is: To get a new location on the map.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.