It's time to settle this....

Comments

• MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Id also like to propose all the people in kylin, zulu, and kingdom that are non-factors but talk like they are hot **** make a new guild. Its annoying hearing these people talk about 3 good guilds at their core.

I'm sorry to hear KD has non-factors in it. Maybe it's time to clean house? b:chuckle
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Playing a game to be a factor is just ... theres alot of words to describe it. Taboo is that arrogance and ego that started causing problems to your guild reputation.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    No, I know everyone on the list isn't, but some people are so proud to be on that list and I love to crush their dreams :D. Plus I can still beat most of the PvPers in fair PvP fights and even when I'm ganked while killing Blackhole, my nix dies, and it's 3v1. Bet that was embarrassing for the KY involved.

Oh, and uh...yes you did.
    One of the reasons y I didnt want to see this map all red was also cuz KD didnt fight hard enough to get all lands and that would b jus ridiculous to the server, especially cuz KD always was a very carebear guild and even now they r very carebear.

Do I really need to explain what I said above? I simply stated that the fact KD always was a very carebear guild and still are, is one of the reasons why I didnt want to see the map all red and that is cuz we r in pvp server; There is a difference between saying KD doesnt deserve to have more lands cuz they dont pvp and saying I dont want them to rule the map cuz they dont pvp.
    There are alot of pvpers that suck at pvping.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    non-factors always complain about the term non-factor....lululululul
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    non-factors always complain about the term non-factor....lululululul

lol jackasss
    (\__/)
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    So, why did you even bring up pvp? WTB more people that talk so much nonsense they cant even keep up with themselves. learn to be a proper troll and dont go against something you stated one page earlier, it just looks dumb. Id also like to propose all the people in kylin, zulu, and kingdom that are non-factors but talk like they are hot **** make a new guild. Its annoying hearing these people talk about 3 good guilds at their core.

Isnt that way of thinking that made KD accept op players even though none of your non-factors liked em? Look at where KD is now, its exactly cuz they have sum officers that think like u.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Do I really need to explain what I said above? I simply stated that the fact KD always was a very carebear guild and still are, is one of the reasons why I didnt want to see the map all red and that is cuz we r in pvp server; There is a difference between saying KD doesnt deserve to have more lands cuz they dont pvp and saying I dont want them to rule the map cuz they dont pvp.
    There are alot of pvpers that suck at pvping.

What you said still has no bearing on if someone deserves to have land or not. I don't see why people act like it's horrible if someone doesn't want to world PvP. You're not better than someone because you go and world PvP. All it means is that you enjoy that and find it fun, whereas other people may not.

Oh and it was one of your cata barbs, one of your cata clerics, and one of your main archers. So kiss kiss. b:kiss
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Taboo we're starting our Abaddon run. Stop trolling the forums and click back into the game!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    afk trolling forums, brb mali.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Playing a game to be a factor is just ... theres alot of words to describe it.

I really hope you don't have that attitude in real life too. I play a game yes, but at some point just playing the game isn't fun anymore. I play sports competitively in a lower league but I still play to win. I play pwi to win too, I don't see how there's anything wrong with that.
    And I just don't see how your mindset is better than mine, cause just playing the game is so freaking boring. Winning is fun. Everyone who disagrees is just too scared to try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I really hope you don't have that attitude in real life too. I play a game yes, but at some point just playing the game isn't fun anymore. I play sports competitively in a lower league but I still play to win. I play pwi to win too, I don't see how there's anything wrong with that.
    And I just don't see how your mindset is better than mine, cause just playing the game is so freaking boring. Winning is fun. Everyone who disagrees is just too scared to try.

Dont get me wrong what I said is too vague and you have a point. Might not look like it after what I said but Im also some1 that looks for competition be it in real life or in a game. What I really meant is playing the game just for the sake of being a factor and neglecting the reason why you would be playing it, which would be to have fun.

EDIT: Not all the win's are fun, specially those which involve an opponent and circumstances can vary in that case. Just pointed that out.
    (\__/)
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    anyways I forgot what my point was

u were saying u loved my new signatureb:cute

this thread should be closed for too much QQ in 1 single thread is far too much.
    When KY was losing to KD and some members quit game or faction, did KD say: " Oh BOI KY cant fight, lets take a break on them and lets fight zulu, they have 3 lands south of dwp" ?
    NO. It was Taboo saying on Worldchat and Forums, can this server give KD good tws?
    u got what 3-4 lands from us? we had to recruit 8x too. they are 9x now some 10x. they made their way and are still learning how to tw... now all your QQ Taboo no one will care because u talked far too much 1 month ago.

I have a question taboo u want a fun tw against KY? keep bidding on arch. it wont be a 13min war like fridayb:bye

and get ready. we wiill take the easy land just like your faction did.

and abt zulu, stop trying to make us atk them now so that u can keep your precious coins everyweek to satisfy your greediness. we will attack KD for 3 reasons mainly:
    1. KD doesnt deserve holding so much lands being so weak,
    2. We will still bid on KD to see u guys cry about losing your money. u guys will get 250mil this week be happy, i remember kylin receiving under 100mil
    3. We will still bid on kd to see Taboo and Jugg because we secretly love u guysb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2010

this thread should be closed for too much QQ in 1 single thread is far too much.
    When KY was losing to KD and some members quit game or faction, did KD say: " Oh BOI KY cant fight, lets take a break on them and lets fight zulu, they have 3 lands south of dwp" ?
    NO. It was Taboo saying on Worldchat and Forums, can this server give KD good tws?
    u got what 3-4 lands from us? we had to recruit 8x too. they are 9x now some 10x. they made their way and are still learning how to tw... now all your QQ Taboo no one will care because u talked far too much 1 month ago.

I have a question taboo u want a fun tw against KY? keep bidding on arch. it wont be a 13min war like fridayb:bye

and abt zulu, stop trying to make us atk them now so that u can keep your precious coins everyweek to satisfy your greediness. we will attack KD for 3 reasons mainly:
    2. We will still bid on KD to see u guys cry about losing your money. u guys will get 250mil this week be happy, i remember kylin receiving under 100mil
    3. We will still bid on kd to see Taboo and Jugg because we secretly love u guysb:kiss

<-- Look I leveled.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel. b:cute
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    <-- Look I leveled.

gratz it should have been a public announcement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It wasn't a public announcement, really, I was just pointing out that my leveling is more important than whatever you had just said.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ahhh taboo, look what you did now. U making Mali forum rage too now? How dare you?!!! b:cry
  • B_Smooth - Lost City
    B_Smooth - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I agree thread need to be closed. However w/ all ur other stuff.

KD wanted real TW's with it's core members but we all know why that hasnt happend post TB release. You all merged w/ the majority of takoda and karma to get stronger when you were losing lands and yeah it did take a while for u guys to get where you are. I would say similar situation w/ KD now. KD's biggest problem is just internally imo if we fix that we should be good to go.
  • Nerothehero - Harshlands
    Nerothehero - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Less ball licking Dark_Fate b:cute
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    We will still bid on KD to see u guys cry about losing your money.
    The only people in Kingdom who care about salary are the people no one wants in the guild but we can't justify kicking in our current state.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The only people in Kingdom who care about salary are the people no one wants in the guild but we can't justify kicking in our current state.

Riiighhtt, everyone knows that the people in KD are just in for the gear *cough* nirvana bow *cough* ;)
  • Cat - Harshlands
    Cat - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I like to touch little boys b:dirty
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    KD wanted real TW's with it's core members but we all know why that hasnt happend post TB release. You all merged w/ the majority of takoda and karma to get stronger when you were losing lands

i'm sorry dear sir but this is complete bs.. we won 2 tws against old KD(Archosaur and Mount lantern.) And there were no merges with kylin. Takoda - when KY declared kos on KD, Takoda and KD were allied... KD screwed up and Takoda stopped bidding on us and turned against KD who didnt respect their alliance. weeks after khan and his wife joined KY, not because of KD, but some problems he had with takoda at that time. he attended 2 tws with cleopardie.
    Karma was allied with KY when everyone was bidding on us. the alliance happened because romytje(leader of karma past then) and I used to pk a lot and help each other. many left karma after because they wanted to rpk and didnt leave for KY. Riga and sols joined.. maybe 2 people joining KY means a merge for u.. not for me.. now that karma is a low lvl faction they are coming to KY because we always have respected the alliance and they respect us too... like 8 from karma is in KY now and 4 from takoda. thats a great mergeb:chuckle
    Less ball licking Dark_Fate b:cute
    ball licking who?waaat?
    Riiighhtt, everyone knows that the people in KD are just in for the gear *cough* nirvana bow *cough* ;)

why so mean Cleon? why why?b:cry
    miss u bro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    now all your QQ Taboo no one will care because u talked far too much 1 month ago.

What on earth are you talking about?.....When zulu was first made and we were attacking kylin, zulu was a shell of what it is now. how would that have been fun? Stop telling KD members they are crying about losing money when you are just walking into easy **** TWs claiming extra coin every week, when a much more challenging and evenly match TW can be had.

How many Times do i have to say that i wanted good TW then, i want good TW now. Back then, we were better than all the guilds. Now we are worse than ky/zulu but better than crimson/takoda, meaning in both situations there is no fun TW.

I like how its Kylins decision to say what land we do or do not deserve to hold, i can be called arrogant all day for wanting more fun, but you guys get away with comments like this....i dont get it.

And lastly, i know you guys love me.....everyone does, in their own sick twisted ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What on earth are you talking about?.....When zulu was first made and we were attacking kylin, zulu was a shell of what it is now. how would that have been fun? Stop telling KD members they are crying about losing money when you are just walking into easy **** TWs claiming extra coin every week, when a much more challenging and evenly match TW can be had.

I like how its Kylins decision to say what land we do or do not deserve to hold, i can be called arrogant all day for wanting more fun, but you guys get away with comments like this....i dont get it.

KD has and would do the same as KY is doing now in regards to taking what you call 'easy' land. KD just did the same exact thing a few months ago. You can't convince me or anyone else otherwise. We witnessed it.

As far as what guild deserves what land...not all of KY believes we deserve specific land. Stop generalizing based on one members post.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010

How many Times do i have to say that i wanted good TW then, i want good TW now. Back then, we were better than all the guilds. Now we are worse than ky/zulu but better than crimson/takoda, meaning in both situations there is no fun TW.

And lastly, i know you guys love me.....everyone does, in their own sick twisted ways.

kd was goign for the easy tw land mutaple times in their history, the lateist one was with zulu and before that when ky was loseing badly. If you guys really wanted good tw and not just free land, you wouldn't have atacked the easy people.

But lets be real here, all tw factions want the easy land. The easly land means more money, and that means better gear for all the players, and especally the catapullers and the eps for them. kd has gotten a lot of easy land, and right now ky is getting easly land from kd. You kd cant just put up your noses and act "better" then ky, because history shows you don't act "better" then ky.

KY goes after easly lands, KD goes after easy lands, whats to QQ about? Remember kd did go after cimsons only land also, you guys also put a bunch of bs with crim about them wanting to practice tw, but you guys still kosed them for it (evenchally took their land after not being able to beat kd or zulu). I dont see anywhere in kd history that they "just want to have fun" and if there is more places where they "just want to have fun" then places where they act like a real tw faction and take what is easly taken, then please show me.

Edit: oh yea, and about giving kd lands because they "deserve" them, thats stupid, if a tw faction gets weak and can't hold onto its lands, then the faction loseing the land needs to earn that land back, or keep a hold of it. Wars arn't won by who deserves what, same goes for tws. Example: ky owns arch because we defended it from kd this last week and not because we deserve it

and to comment ligea... LOL, your the person thats only in kd because they gave you one of the best bows in game, so if kd kicked all the people that only care about money, u ligea would be kicked also, but as u said, they can't affored kicking you right now
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Evoke merged with Kylin too!!!

Give me back my Epyx, BloodxRaine, Barb_nico, Softie, Paimage and idk, anyone else i cant remember who left for you guys you mergerhoes you!b:kiss
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Too much to read. You guys try too hard, really.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    and to comment ligea... LOL, your the person thats only in kd because they gave you one of the best bows in game, so if kd kicked all the people that only care about money, u ligea would be kicked also, but as u said, they can't affored kicking you right now
    I don't think anyone realizes how much we farmed Nirvana or that people were selling me Rapture chests for 20mil. I didn't need Kingdom guild funds for that. Michael bought one Rapture chest with guild funds back when they were first in packs, and at that time it wasn't even clear if it would be **** or myself who got the recast first.
    I made a deal with Michael that when I got my bow I would come back so that they would stop bugging me about it. I made that promise because I figured it was months away and I was hoping Kingdom would be gone by then, but people started selling Rapture chests for peanuts and I couldn't pass that up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What on earth are you talking about?

Once upon a time the TW map consisted of four major colours: red, green, orange and yellow. Much carebearing and drama ensued (orange can be created through the mixing of red and yellow afterall), eventually resulting in the removal of orange and the addition of dark blue. Green was the lush and growing side the young server, followed by flamboyant red, shadowy dark blue, then the pee-stain yellow. For carebear festivity, the green went well with red for a long period, being only opposed by the unfestive dark blue. After a while, realizing that Santa was a lie, proud green broke off and decided to wash clean the smelling pee-stain that had been silently seeping across the palette. To finish off the job faster, dark blue joined in the overcoating. Seizing the opportunity, sneaky red allied with yellow while actually using yellow as a meatshield while painting over the lands of the lesser colours.

Then things happened. New white canvases appeared and painting was no longer the fad. The once-lush green dried out. Needless to say, all sides suddenly became hungry to fill in the cracks. Yellow, despite being treated with the harshest of chemicals the entire time, was persistent. More drama ensued and dark blue fell off the palette overnight. Again, no-one was immune to their artistic impulses, not even yellow. Over time, those many once donned the dark blue colour were mixed into majestic red; a few were accepted to into the yellow mixture while the rest went searching for a rainbow. But colours of opposite ends of the spectrum do not mix well, as the dark blue and red mixture created underneath a black acidic base. Brighter yellow, unable to mix with its now muddled counterpart, drew the line and declared holy war for the palette despite being the thinner of the two mixes. In the meanwhile, the red mess continued to cover more and more of the map like the pee-yellow once did.

More recently, a mixture of the two colours, orange, appeared in a new-found corner and established itself as the new colour on the palette. I took a break from painting during that period, but I returned to see orange poorly mixing with the aggressive red. A new splotch of paint had dabbed on the middle right edge of the palette for a while, but was quickly covered by the hungry red. The spectrum has been shifting these past few weeks however, in favour of the colours containing yellow. It will take some time before the once-quiet yellow is able to cover the red as red has been doing its best to stand out and mark out mistakes in the painting.

Moral of this story is, welcome to a world of survival of the fittest. I am also a terrible historian, storyteller, and artist.

~Desiree
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.