• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    is that QQ thread still running?b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    WOW i didnt know kd farmed my gear i guess i was doing tt runs for nothing would you mind getting me the rest of my badges so i dont have to do COA thanks again KD i love my tt90 gear b:cuteb:kiss
  • Buffs_R_Us - Lost City
    Buffs_R_Us - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When zulu was first made, yes, we were rolling KY and they started no showing....that only lasted about 4-5 weeks.....so after zulu had gotten its 3 lands, it was only 1-2 more weeks until Kylin was back for 2 hour + TWs. Be honest nurfed, are the TWs you have now even funner than no TW at all? KD is so weak right now its unbelievable. I understand what you attempted to do..."spicing up" TW, and trying to bring a 3rd guild into the picture....but thats not at all what happened, and in fact, i dont think this server can handle more than 2 strong guilds. So now, Your attempt at making TW more exciting completely back fired, but no one can admit it. And the people in your guild dont share your mind set at all....all they want is land, not fun, like you, iffy an a few others.
    I remember when we were getting ready to take raging tide, PvE war in zulu....You guys recruited all these people that you admited were complete d bags, but you needed them for the lvl 2 TW, and after that they would be kicked. Well, they didnt get kicked, instead You kick all KD alts and say, hell with all these people in a guild, we have to TW now. And then....how many weeks of zulu bidding on us, with us just shrugging it off as "zulu is just having fun" while we get stacked wars, and had to lose land? I remember talking with you and lea in vent, talking about planning practice TWs with Ray, just to have fun, and if we had stacked wars, you were going to wait for us to finish them before you start attacking us?.....Im friends with the few of you that i actually believe are truely just trying to have fun, but lately there are more and more lies piling up, and shty logic.

Actually I believe that KD alts were booted after the KD emo raging started because zulu was stacking a war with kylin.

If the server can not support more than 2 strong guilds then why doesn't KD disband and join you can all join in the other 2? KD is the sinking ship anyway why should zulu members go back to your inept guild that is unable to hold on to its members? If KD members want to rpk they can go to zulu if they want to carebear they can go to kylin. That is of course unless they are complete morons like legendary. Not sure if either guild would allow that moron to join. Taboo is just a fanboi. The day he changed guilds he would be ranting about that one nonstop talking about how its the greatest but they are getting screwed over by everyone else.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lmao @ fanboi......ive been in KD since day 1 and never left, how many other people on this server can say that about any guild? like 10? fail trolls like to pull random **** out of their butt that they know dam well is made up.

I guarentee you, if KD ever disbanned Zulu would be the last guild i join. I dont like surrounding myself with unloyal morons that can be bought out for the right price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pooftette - Harshlands
    Pooftette - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    me. i've been in kylin since march 09
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I guarentee you, if KD ever disbanned Zulu would be the last guild i join.

join kylin? ill give you a yes when we vote :D
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Incarnata - Harshlands
    Incarnata - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LC is one of the original servers in this game. They have always been overpopulated.

HL has always had far less population than LC and the economy was way higher than say HT from the start and it just kept getting worse.

They had an event with oracles in the first month. That contributed to a serious level imbalance much too soon. Add in the start of that other four-letter game and anni packs, which took away a lot of the regular higher level players and you have one underpopulated, effed up server.

You are not making sense to me:

If you are a new player, the level advantage someone has from playing for a year longer than you is indistinguishable from the level advantage someone has from using oracles. Except, maybe the oracle baby would be easier to fight.

So I am tempted to go with that "grass is greener" thing that had been proposed earlier.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I dont like surrounding myself with unloyal morons that can be bought out for the right price.

I don't get what you mean by that. Your saying Zulu bought/bribed people from other factions to join zulu? Who are you referring to? I wish I had half the amount of KD's lands.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't get what you mean by that. Your saying Zulu bought/bribed people from other factions to join zulu? Who are you referring to? I wish I had half the amount of KD's lands.

haha Nurfed you idiot!! We bribe with HoN accounts so they don't have to endure to see Taboo QQ in guild chat.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I guarentee you, if KD ever disbanned Zulu would be the last guild i join.

Dont worry, the wall of "NO!" vote's is waiting for your app on the zulu forums b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You are not making sense to me:

If you are a new player, the level advantage someone has from playing for a year longer than you is indistinguishable from the level advantage someone has from using oracles. Except, maybe the oracle baby would be easier to fight.

So I am tempted to go with that "grass is greener" thing that had been proposed earlier.

I was talking about HL at the beginning of the server and how oracles, etc. caused an uneven playing field right from the start and it got progressively worse with anni packs and hyper XP stones.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Dont worry, the wall of "NO!" vote's is waiting for your app on the zulu forums b:chuckle

Are you that dumb? Do you really think i would have to fill out an app? lol.

@Ultimate check out the SS im gunna post on KD forums later, i think you might find it interesting. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Are you that dumb? Do you really think i would have to fill out an app? lol.

@Ultimate check out the SS im gunna post on KD forums later, i think you might find it interesting. b:chuckle

Sound a lil offened for someone who would never join b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Sound a lil offened for someone who would never join b:kiss

The point is, you are naive as all hell if you think your voting matters at all. People that could help the faction win no show TWs get in regardless of what the guild personally thinks of them. As for my case, im friends with the zulu leadership, ive already been asked several times to join zulu, im good at what i do, and to top it all off it would mean im not in kingdom anymore which is really the main goal.

go get your balls played with by the rest of the zulu members now and buy into everything they tell you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    The point is, you are naive as all hell if you think your voting matters at all. People that could help the faction win no show TWs get in regardless of what the guild personally thinks of them..

That is something your completely wrong. This is one of the differences between KD and zulu. I don't care if its a lvl 100 or a guy with event gear/99 geared out. Even when Zulu was losing week after week, If theres enough no's or 1 no with a good reason, I don't let him in. Everyones vote matters period. This is how you gain respect as a leader. You know, its a good thing I joined KD for a bit. I learned what not to do as a guild leader.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    As for my case, im friends with the zulu leadership, ive already been asked several times to join zulu, im good at what i do, and to top it all off it would mean im not in kingdom anymore which is really the main goal.

go get your balls played with by the rest of the zulu members now and buy into everything they tell you.

Yeah true, I did ask you to join but it was only just a sarcastic response to you right after you asked me to join back KD. I know you wouldn't ever join zulu so yeah =p
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    That is something your completely wrong. This is one of the differences between KD and zulu. I don't care if its a lvl 100 or a guy with event gear/99 geared out. Even when Zulu was losing week after week, If theres enough no's or 1 no with a good reason, I don't let him in. Everyones vote matters period. This is how you gain respect as a leader. You know, its a good thing I joined KD for a bit. I learned what not to do as a guild leader.

This is my point....zulu members will read this post and be all "YAY OR LEADER IS TEH GREATEST". I know how to say what people want to hear also, i just choose not to change the way i act to keep others happy. Im curious to see how long, specifically you and iffy, can keep this up cause its definately not the way you want to play, being yourselves. Its funny talking with certain people in whispers, then hearing them talk when they are in public or around other zulus, you get 2 completely different people, where as talking to me, you know anything i whisper you i would world chat also. Anyway, we will see....people being fake for the sake of proving people like me, that say zulu has no chance of staying together, wrong can only keep that up for so long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    This is my point....zulu members will read this post and be all "YAY OR LEADER IS TEH GREATEST". I know how to say what people want to hear also, i just choose not to change the way i act to keep others happy. Im curious to see how long, specifically you and iffy, can keep this up cause its definately not the way you want to play, being yourselves. Its funny talking with certain people in whispers, then hearing them talk when they are in public or around other zulus, you get 2 completely different people, where as talking to me, you know anything i whisper you i would world chat also. Anyway, we will see....people being fake for the sake of proving people like me, that say zulu has no chance of staying together, wrong can only keep that up for so long.

Okay, so your point is that I'm being fake? What am I faking about? I'm completely lost. How do i want to play? How do i whisper you? Explain what your talking about because i have NO IDEA what your talking about here.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Okay, so your point is that I'm being fake? What am I faking about? I'm completely lost. How do i want to play? How do i whisper you? Explain what your talking about because i have NO IDEA what your talking about here.

First, im not specifically talking about you with the whispers, cause everything we whisper each other is obvious joking around. Other zulus are completely different tho, talk to them in pms and they sound annoyed with zulu and the abundance of annoying people and talk about the only reason they left their previous guild was cause their friend left...then you hear them in general caht, or WC and all they can do is latch on to the sack of zulu. Check KD forums for a real quick example:

Taboo: Go ask Ultimate then
    Iffy: awwww, do i have to talk to him?
    Taboo: lol, no one likes that guy do they?
    Whispers from Iffy: iamkiller does
    Whispers from Iffy: thats bout it.

Why the sudden change from general chat to whispers? cause its all about keeping up the "zulu is a happy little family" image.

Next, You are being fake, because i guarentee you dont play this game to coddle annoying little cry babies and change diapers all day. If you do, you can say that and id would take back my statement, but im 99% sure that doesnt truely appeal to you. We have access to zulu GC, people are constanly crying to you about something and you always reply with whatever they want to hear, seems like that would grate on someones nerves after a while.

Lastly, dealing with the TW situation....You were one of the people that got on KD's case about allying Kylin and not touching them until there was no one else to fight, yet you just made the same exact deal. Also, "spicing up" TW by switching one guild out for another guild in a server run by 2 guilds makes absolutaley no logical sense.

Fricking long post, but i think i covered all the questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    First, im not specifically talking about you with the whispers, cause everything we whisper each other is obvious joking around. Other zulus are completely different tho, talk to them in pms and they sound annoyed with zulu and the abundance of annoying people and talk about the only reason they left their previous guild was cause their friend left...then you hear them in general caht, or WC and all they can do is latch on to the sack of zulu. Check KD forums for a real quick example:

Taboo: Go ask Ultimate then
    Iffy: awwww, do i have to talk to him?
    Taboo: lol, no one likes that guy do they?
    Whispers from Iffy: iamkiller does
    Whispers from Iffy: thats bout it.

Why the sudden change from general chat to whispers? cause its all about keeping up the "zulu is a happy little family" image.

Next, You are being fake, because i guarentee you dont play this game to coddle annoying little cry babies and change diapers all day. If you do, you can say that and id would take back my statement, but im 99% sure that doesnt truely appeal to you. We have access to zulu GC, people are constanly crying to you about something and you always reply with whatever they want to hear, seems like that would grate on someones nerves after a while.

Lastly, dealing with the TW situation....You were one of the people that got on KD's case about allying Kylin and not touching them until there was no one else to fight, yet you just made the same exact deal. Also, "spicing up" TW by switching one guild out for another guild in a server run by 2 guilds makes absolutaley no logical sense.

This is why you're not a guild leader.

@Nurfed - From what I've heard about you doing, you've come a long way from where you started as a leader. ;3

Maybe if I played HL again and joined guild you wouldn't let Fiya kick me this time, lol
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    This is why you're not a guild leader.

This is why you dont know what a good leader is.....Being a liked leader is not the same as being a good leader. You cant just tell people what they want to hear forever and try to keep every individual happy. Sometimes you need to be a **** and take a stand for whats really best for yourself and the guild. But like i said, zulu members are happy that they can cry to nurfed and he will always react the way they want, so.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I was the leader of Rule34 and Director of Pendulum for the entirety of there activity. I know, with the exception of Fiya, that if I were to start playing HL again those people would still be loyal to me. The mark of a good leader is doing what you think needs to be done when the time comes, the mark of a great leader is doing what's best for everyone all the time. In the end, Taboo, I respect you for your technical ability as a cata puller; you'd be an utterly useless leader though.

Speculate all you want, in the end people like me and now Nurfed will still know what's best for our respective guilds, while you sit on the side and wonder.
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

Sorry to dissapoint you but I don't cuddle annoying little cry babies in zulu because there aren't any. And yeah some people sometimes ask for help and i help them anyway even if they aren't asking directly to me. I don't mind helping people. How many times have I helped you, mali, lig etc in 3-3, 3-2 runs when I didn't even need them?

Wow, how many times do I have to write that KD was rolling Kylin when zulu first attacked KD. And why am i still attacking KD? Look at the red map sir.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I have no clue who you are, and by your only knowledge of me being that im a good catapuller is enough to determine whether or not id be a good leader just shows that you have no clue what you are talking about. IF i were ever to lead a guild, which i dont know if i will because atm i just dont feel like it, i guarentee it would be a different stlye than the people that want someone to constantly hold their hand and give them hugs and kisses are used to.

Best example i can think of is the military, because it has the best most respected leaders in the world. Do you think people in the military like these guys? hell no, but they do their job well and get things done the way they are supposed to get done, and that is what they like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Sorry to dissapoint you but I don't cuddle annoying little cry babies in zulu because there aren't any. And yeah some people sometimes ask for help and i help them anyway even if they aren't asking directly to me. I don't mind helping people. How many times have I helped you, mali, lig etc in 3-3, 3-2 runs when I didn't even need them?

Wow, how many times do I have to write that KD was rolling Kylin when zulu first attacked KD. And why am i still attacking KD? Look at the red map sir.

1st part, dude, ill give you another example.....4 months ago if you read that scout guide your genius durdey made, you would have been laughing hysterically with us on vent for an hour. Now, you cant even admit that its fricking funny, cause it might hurt someones feelings.
    There arent any annoying people in zulu? LMAO, NO ONE, and i mean NO ONE in their right mind can believe you when you say it. 190 people, and you just love every single one? my ****.

2nd part. Your response has nothing to do with my original post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    1st part, dude, ill give you another example.....4 months ago if you read that scout guide your genius durdey made, you would have been laughing hysterically with us on vent for an hour. Now, you cant even admit that its fricking funny, cause it might hurt someones feelings.
    There arent any annoying people in zulu? LMAO, NO ONE, and i mean NO ONE in their right mind can believe you when you say it. 190 people, and you just love every single one? my ****.

2nd part. Your response has nothing to do with my original post.

His guide might be silly but i respect and appreciate what he does as a scout, sitting there for 3 hours. You don't bash on anyone especially if your a leader. You need to respect everyone even if their 8x or not very good at pvp because they'll return the same respect. And I honestly can't name 1 person in my guild that is annoying to me. Seriously.
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I have no clue who you are, and by your only knowledge of me being that im a good catapuller is enough to determine whether or not id be a good leader just shows that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Reread what I said.

I meant no disrespect, I wasn't comparing catapulling skill to leadership skill, I was saying that you don't have the skills to lead based on what you said earlier.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    His guide might be silly but i respect and appreciate what he does as a scout, sitting there for 3 hours. You don't bash on anyone especially if your a leader. You need to respect everyone even if their 8x or not very good at pvp because they'll return the same respect. And I honestly can't name 1 person in my guild that is annoying to me. Seriously.

Bashing someone, and being able to laugh at something are completely different. Again, you are just flat out lying about the "no one" being annoying.
    I meant no disrespect, I wasn't comparing catapulling skill to leadership skill, I was saying that you don't have the skills to lead based on what you said earlier.

My point is, all you know of me, other than what i post on the forums (which is usually just as jokes, or trying to get certain people to say something i want them to), is my ability to pull a catapult, which is not enough to make any conclusions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Annnnyways. HAI NURFED, HAOW U?

/br
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Adding appropriate amounts of "hes too OP QQ":

Nurfed 1 shot me like 4 times @ Anglers about 10 min. ago

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ