It's time to settle this....

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Dude, kylin has about 3 lands that were well earned. KD has about 3 or 4, and zulu has like, 2 or 3. I hate when people just choose to lie in an attempt to make their guild look better.

What is your idea of a well earned land? I mean, you should hate yourself for lying in an attempt to make KD look better.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    here comes the 12 year old responses again. Im going by your criteria bro....attack war lasting longer than 30 minutes that the attack team wins (oh and a slight change which greatly hurts well earned land count), No Stacking with other decent guilds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why is everyone forgetting about what each guidl leader has said about their plans?

XuLin: Kylin is not a greedy, money hungry faction, they want fun and a friendly community to play in. What happened? he freaked out when KD took Destiny's land, he goes after lvl 1 and 2 territories as soon as possible.

Nurfed: Zulu was made for fun, "if i were to sit here not TWing every week i would quit", we go against the grain and dont believe in the politics of the game. What happened? They dont get any TWs at all, they have an agreement with kylin, and all anyone in zulu talks about is getting more land and money.

This is all i ever try to point out, that everyone is full of ****. and lie for no reason, but people on the server that are incapable of thinking for themselves believe everything they hear.

@Ultimate, If KD got the whole map i personally would have given half to smaller guilds and try to retake it again, no reason to disban since it would probably just lead to teh same people joining a new guild. If we were to just sit on the whole map with no fun TWs (meaning no competition), i would just leave.

Myself and Kingdom get in trouble for being honest, i guess we need to start lying and we will get more props.

PLEASE!... Don't make me go necro treats because you seem to have another tone now than you did when KD was on the top. Go read treats 4~6 months old and you'll see how arrogant most ppl in KD sounded and im sure you were one of the ppl that stated KD would never "GIVE"(As in KD already owned everything) land to guild that don't deserve.

Don't be a hypocrite now just because atm you are in the other side of the situation. Or at least don't fking lie to yourself, or maybe i should just keep not caring as im sure your level of self-denial is as high as the current KD core.
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    PLEASE!... Don't make me go necro treats because you seem to have another tone now than you did when KD was on the top. Go read treats 4~6 months old and you'll see how arrogant most ppl in KD sounded and im sure you were one of the ppl that stated KD would never "GIVE"(As in KD already owned everything) land to guild that don't deserve.

Don't be a hypocrite now just because atm you are in the other side of the situation. Or at least don't fking lie to yourself, or maybe i should just keep not caring as im sure your level of self-denial is as high as the current KD core.

+1, I even remember some1 in Kingdom saying something like "all the high levels spread around other guilds should unite and attack us cause we are not unbeatable (you nubs)". But now they are like, "have mercy Kylin and Zulu, pls enjoy the game but dont take all of our lands" ijs, no hatin baby.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    KY also had very few free lands that they lose to Crimson while they being ganked and got the lands again when QQme disbanded, ALTHOUGH they got most of Crimson lands through real TWs and I know that cuz I was in Crimson at the time it happened. After that, Kylin had a certain amount of lands but KD had 70% of the map or so when KY declared kos on them, I even remember KY winning sum wars against KD till over9000 joined and when GoodGame disbanded alot of their high lvls moved to KD and from that point KD start overwhelming KY in TW. KY was left with about 6-7 lands and that was when KY started getting stronger and from that point they only took lands from KD and no1 else so I wouldnt call that getting free lands.

Neither KY or KD won/lost any lands until pretty far into the KoS. All of the over9000 kids were already IN KD before the KoS was called and me and my friends joined for the first KD/KY war. KY also actually never WON a level 3 territory until they took Plain of Farewells, if I recall correctly. I really don't know what happened within KY at the time, but all of a sudden they just started playing a lot worse and started losing land. Then they stopped showing up to TW, which caused people in KD to become bored and make Zulu their permanent guild or just straight up quit. Now most of the well geared people are in KY/Zulu and KD can no longer compete.

I think the major issue is that more members of Zulu/KY took advantage of the events and various dragon orb sales to plus up their gear and people in KD just stayed lazy because they figured we're on top. It's an on going problem we have in KD. People either don't care about their gear or just make excuses as to why they can't better it. It's pretty hard to win against a legion of +10 weapons when all your member's gear is barely +3 -_-.

How each guild got their land is fairly irrelevant though. Of course one guild is going to have more lands that they gained through PvE. That's just how it works when a server is so young, but KD has also managed to hold onto those lands for this long until recently. KD held off KY for a very long time. It just appears they've reached their breaking point.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    here comes the 12 year old responses again. Im going by your criteria bro....attack war lasting longer than 30 minutes that the attack team wins (oh and a slight change which greatly hurts well earned land count), No Stacking with other decent guilds.

lol No stacking, do you honestly think KD would win the friday war if they werent atked by Zulu too? Face it, KY has earned most of their lands through hard fought battles and you are jus butthurt cuz in KD case is exactly the opposite, like it or not thats the undeniable truth.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    My "Arrogance" has nothing to do with KD lol. When KD was rolling the server it was getting so boring. key word there being boring. Ill be honest when we were at our prime, and getting closer to all the land, owning the map was somewhat of a goal. Just because its not easy to do and i was there for every single one of KDs lands. That being said, while taking land from a no show kylin was good in that it was taking me closer to my goal, it really was insainly boring. Also, people were always crying that KD should give them free land. 1, i hate when people whine and want things handed to them. and 2, we DIDNT get the whole map like i said in my oppinion earlier. Ive told many people that, including some of the zulu leadership before zulu was even made. That i wanted to take the map and then give away a large portion and encourage more competition.

See what people fail to understand here, is that i actually want fun TWs and stand by it. Its not fun to Fight anyone right now because there is such a large gap between us and ky/zulu and us and crimson/takoda. If i wasnt loyal as a **** i probably would have left, cause there is 0 fun to be had atm. Also....if ive learned anything about whats happened on this server is that taking the whole map IS IMPOSSIBLE. with the number of players we have and the type of players we have there will always be a last ditch effort by the server to prevent it from happening.

So i guess my real question to zulu and kylin is, why take free land when you have an option of fun TW? KD never really had that situation other than when we were allies with kylin, but that was an alliance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    lol No stacking, do you honestly think KD would win the friday war if they werent atked by Zulu too? Face it, KY has earned most of their lands through hard fought battles and you are jus butthurt cuz in KD case is exactly the opposite, like it or not thats the undeniable truth.

God your an idiot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    God your an idiot.

Funny, I see u as an idiot too what a coincidence >.>
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

Zzz I am so incredibly tired of this myth. Let's take a look at KY's lands and how they got them:

Harshland's: Taken from Awakening
    1k: Crystal rush from KD
    Immolation camp: I think this was from dead Crimson
    Dragon Wilderness: Crystal rush from KD
    Sundown Highland: Crystal rush from KD
    Dribbling Spring: Crystal rush from KD
    Dragon's End: Crystal rush from KD
    Silk Ridge: Crystal rush from KD
    Tradewind Village: Crystal rush from KD
    The Great Lake: Crystal rush from KD
    Hidden Orchid: Crystal rush from KD
    The Frozen Path and Ancient Wall I'm not 100% sure who those used to belong to but as it stands the only lands KY actually fought for are Fragrant Hills, Arch, City of the Lost, and Plain of Farewells.

Please note that crystal rushes take 7 minutes and PvE TWs took around 30 back in the day. So by your logic of time spent KD has better earned their lands.

No one is denying that KY is good at turtling up from other guilds until the opportunity to strike is good, but they haven't earned their lands anymore than any other guild on this server has.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Funny, I see u as an idiot too what a coincidence >.>

An entire post without your toungue up kylin's butt? im impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    My "Arrogance" has nothing to do with KD lol. When KD was rolling the server it was getting so boring. key word there being boring. Ill be honest when we were at our prime, and getting closer to all the land, owning the map was somewhat of a goal. Just because its not easy to do and i was there for every single one of KDs lands. That being said, while taking land from a no show kylin was good in that it was taking me closer to my goal, it really was insainly boring. Also, people were always crying that KD should give them free land. 1, i hate when people whine and want things handed to them. and 2, we DIDNT get the whole map like i said in my oppinion earlier. Ive told many people that, including some of the zulu leadership before zulu was even made. That i wanted to take the map and then give away a large portion and encourage more competition.

See what people fail to understand here, is that i actually want fun TWs and stand by it. Its not fun to Fight anyone right now because there is such a large gap between us and ky/zulu and us and crimson/takoda. If i wasnt loyal as a **** i probably would have left, cause there is 0 fun to be had atm. Also....if ive learned anything about whats happened on this server is that taking the whole map IS IMPOSSIBLE. with the number of players we have and the type of players we have there will always be a last ditch effort by the server to prevent it from happening.

So i guess my real question to zulu and kylin is, why take free land when you have an option of fun TW? KD never really had that situation other than when we were allies with kylin, but that was an alliance.

Im neutral here so I will just say what I think ... Kingdom has build a reputation that will be there among the players for sometime and KD past actions either by individuals or by some specific group of ppl within the faction will not let this bad reputation go easily. Kylin has been with the same Leader and officers since the server started and they are still there big and stronger than ever. Zulu was formed for fun and they are still building a stronger faction to make sure they dont follow the same fate some past RPK factions did. If the amount of lands Kingdom have will make Zulu or Kylin financially powerfull for the benefict of its players, theres nothing bad keep taking lands from Kingdom.

You see, if Zulu with the amount of lands they have decide to attack a very strong Kylin, they would lose the opportunity of taking lands from a weak Kingdom thus increasing their own members salary and faction funds used on their members gears. This would give time for Kingdom to rebuild and grow stronger again and later on decide who they wanna take down. This sort of mentality is not new as it happened before on this very server when QQme with not many lands decided to take down the current powerhouse back then, Crimson. They felt that Kylin and specially Kingdom were only getting stronger and stronger without having their lands in danger. So Kylin and Zulu might have just learned from those incidents and are simply trying to avoid it happens again, and when they finally meet in the battlefield they are confident that all of that work wasnt in vain.
    (\__/)
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Zzz I am so incredibly tired of this myth. Let's take a look at KY's lands and how they got them:

The Frozen Path and Ancient Wall I'm not 100% sure who those used to belong to but as it stands the only lands KY actually fought for are Fragrant Hills, Arch, City of the Lost, and Plain of Farewells.

Please note that crystal rushes take 7 minutes and PvE TWs took around 30 back in the day. So by your logic of time spent KD has better earned their lands.

No one is denying that KY is good at turtling up from other guilds until the opportunity to strike is good, but they haven't earned their lands anymore than any other guild on this server has.

From a biased perspective I won't deny that we've had our share of no show tw lands we won etc; but we've also had our fairshare of hard wars on defense and a few on offense.

We tend to remember the hard ones a lot more than the easy wins because we focus on those and try to learn from our mistakes etc. I believe every faction does this.

Frankly, we have had plenty of hard TW weekends in the past when we were on the decline and even last week was a little tricky for us when we couldn't take Fragrance from KD.

I think everyone needs to stop talking about or claiming who earned what lands blah blah because in the end because individuals will always think they have done more than other individuals because of biased perceptions...it's not easily quantifiable even if we come up with a list of no shows etc., because a) memory is foggy, b) even if list is completely accurate, when comparing to other factions it becomes less clear because we don't have data on internal faction perception, server attitude toward that faction, drama, preparation blah blah.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    server attitude toward that faction.

This we do have.....KD is the devil, KY can do no wrong, Zulu is too scary to even question.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This we do have.....KD is the devil, KY can do no wrong, Zulu is too scary to even question.

Lol, you're such a bait-er b:heartb:heart
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

lol I will have to completely disagree with you, KD has how many lands now? around 26
    How many lands I mentioned they earned through hard fought battles before the kos with KY? 5
    Before KY and KD kos started KD had more lands then 26, u guys had 3x amount lands and with jus 5 lands they fought for, so how is that by my logic KD deserver their lands more then KY does if they jus fought 5 out of 3x? KY lost most of their lands at sum point to KD and that was when KD was 5-6 lands away from getting the whole map but that didnt change the fact that they still had over 70% of lands earned for free and that isnt the case with KY now. I admit Im wrong when I say most of KY lands were earned through hard fought battles but the amount of lands KY has lost and regained makes them a guild that fought far more for their lands then KD did.
    One of the reasons y I didnt want to see this map all red was also cuz KD didnt fight hard enough to get all lands and that would b jus ridiculous to the server, especially cuz KD always was a very carebear guild and even now they r very carebear.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010

You are forgetting that KY had held most of those lands previously.
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    taboo, one question? is zulu even strong? - u guys got stronger within weeks.. but im curious if u can beat zulu. sure u lost a few tw... and im sure lack of people by my curiousity astounds me.. whats ur real point of view on their tw game?

(i dont care what anyone else thinks.. i just need a barb to barb talk real quick)
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    From a biased perspective I won't deny that we've had our share of no show tw lands we won etc; but we've also had our fairshare of hard wars on defense and a few on offense.

We tend to remember the hard ones a lot more than the easy wins because we focus on those and try to learn from our mistakes etc. I believe every faction does this.

Frankly, we have had plenty of hard TW weekends in the past when we were on the decline and even last week was a little tricky for us when we couldn't take Fragrance from KD.

I think everyone needs to stop talking about or claiming who earned what lands blah blah because in the end because individuals will always think they have done more than other individuals because of biased perceptions...it's not easily quantifiable even if we come up with a list of no shows etc., because a) memory is foggy, b) even if list is completely accurate, when comparing to other factions it becomes less clear because we don't have data on internal faction perception, server attitude toward that faction, drama, preparation blah blah.

That's pretty much my whole point. Every time a discussion about KD land comes up everyone cries about how KD just got free land and has never had to work for it, but the fact of the matter is they HAVE been working for it the past few months and they DO deserve the land they have. KY took those lands from KD but KD took them from KY first. Why is everyone's memory foggy on that fact? All the guilds on the map right now have worked for their lands and the whole "who actually earned it blah blah" point is rather moot.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    taboo, one question? is zulu even strong? - u guys got stronger within weeks.. but im curious if u can beat zulu. sure u lost a few tw... and im sure lack of people by my curiousity astounds me.. whats ur real point of view on their tw game?

(i dont care what anyone else thinks.. i just need a barb to barb talk real quick)

uhh...70 of their 80 people in TW are mages, venos, and BMs......so you are basically purged and dragoned at all times with mages aoeing everything. Their attack really sucks tho, as you have seen being able to beat KD's defense really isnt an amazing feat. I think a kylin vs zulu war would go 3 hours personally, with 2 primarily defensive guilds fighting each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    lol I will have to completely disagree with you, KD has how many lands now? around 26
    How many lands I mentioned they earned through hard fought battles before the kos with KY? 5
    Before KY and KD kos started KD had more lands then 26, u guys had 3x amount lands and with jus 5 lands they fought for, so how is that by my logic KD deserver their lands more then KY does if they jus fought 5 out of 3x? KY lost most of their lands at sum point to KD and that was when KD was 5-6 lands away from getting the whole map but that didnt change the fact that they still had over 70% of lands earned for free and that isnt the case with KY now. I admit Im wrong when I say most of KY lands were earned through hard fought battles but the amount of lands KY has lost and regained makes them a guild that fought far more for their lands then KD did.
    One of the reasons y I didnt want to see this map all red was also cuz KD didnt fight hard enough to get all lands and that would b jus ridiculous to the server, especially cuz KD always was a very carebear guild and even now they r very carebear.

Who cares how hard they fought? If they DID manage to get the whole map then it just shows they are a stronger guild to have held the whole server off for that long. Why must people in KY always try to act as if they are superior and like they are underdogs who have worked oh so hard to be where they are today? Technically KD has fought for every single one of their lands since they have all been attacked multiple times. Who care if they were scrub wars, technically they were fought for, no? You don't have to take land from another guild to "deserve" land and who's to say what makes a guild "deserving" of land anyway?

How long have you been in KY anyway? I never even heard of you until a month or so ago. Please stop acting like you personally pulled KY up by it's boot straps and saved the day.

Oh and KD is carebear? Humm I seem to recall KY hiding in GV/SZ to grind because they were too scared to try and steal fish from us. One time I came and crashed you guys at fish and then I found you in OHT grinding on mages in SZ. Very non-carebearish, no? (Note: This is referencing back in my QQme/Sense days. I know KD are a bunch of carebears but KY can't lie and say they aren't carebears too.)
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The fact is, some KD ppl on this thread started by blamming Zulu members for beneficting from Kingdom and later on not give a damn about Kingdom. Really alot of ppl that are in Zulu had some beneficts from Kingdom but this info wont get you peeps anywhere. What Im seeing is that this thread is all mind games to get some ppl to feel sorry for Kingdom and hate on Zulu. The discussion is just not needed and I think if some ppl in KD are feeling bad for this, just spend more time thinking about how will they make the faction better without the ppl that left. The game is supposed to be about fun, and if Drama is not being good for some you just let pass cause even bothering about the things being discussed wont help you at all. ijs really no flaming b:shocked
    (\__/)
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well reguardless of all the bs thats said on this forum.. which i never read.

you guys better not give up on me.. keep enduring.. its times like this that brings you together the most.. (trust me.. kylins lost everything so many times..)

but i doubt 3 hr tw war tho mate. but then again u faught them^^

my curiousity astounds me.. i would like to fight them.. but thats also up to peter..

(none of my business where he goes)

but i am mad at kd and zulu.. for the fact both of you hurt kylin while i was away.. and not once did you show any remorse.. i wont show any back
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    well reguardless of all the bs thats said on this forum.. which i never read.

you guys better not give up on me.. keep enduring.. its times like this that brings you together the most.. (trust me.. kylins lost everything so many times..)

but i doubt 3 hr tw war tho mate. but then again u faught them^^

my curiousity astounds me.. i would like to fight them.. but thats also up to peter..

(none of my business where he goes)

but i am mad at kd and zulu.. for the fact both of you hurt kylin while i was away.. and not once did you show any remorse.. i wont show any back

You state some things in a way i cannot describe hmmm, I think you like drama b:victory
    (\__/)
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Who cares how hard they fought? If they DID manage to get the whole map then it just shows they are a stronger guild to have held the whole server off for that long. Why must people in KY always try to act as if they are superior and like they are underdogs who have worked oh so hard to be where they are today? Technically KD has fought for every single one of their lands since they have all been attacked multiple times. Who care if they were scrub wars, technically they were fought for, no? You don't have to take land from another guild to "deserve" land and who's to say what makes a guild "deserving" of land anyway?

How long have you been in KY anyway? I never even heard of you until a month or so ago. Please stop acting like you personally pulled KY up by it's boot straps and saved the day.

Oh and KD is carebear? Humm I seem to recall KY hiding in GV/SZ to grind because they were too scared to try and steal fish from us. One time I came and crashed you guys at fish and then I found you in OHT grinding on mages in SZ. Very non-carebearish, no?

I have been in KY since november of last year, with my barb called Paigrande. Im not trying to act like the I did that or that, Im simply telling the truth and trying to make sum ppl see things by the right perspectiveb:cool

My bad, I meant KD is extremely carebear :) I wasnt in KY when fish grinding was popular in the server, but I do know that before over900 and GoodGame ppl joined KD, u guys were carebears and since those rpk guild members joined u pvp got a bit more popular. After they left everything went back to what it was and KD became carebear again.
    I can count the KD ppl that pvp actively since the beginning of this year with my fingers and your name wouldnt even be included.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Just because I don't waste my time killing widdle squishy mages doesn't mean I don't PvP. I sure want the PvP rankings to come back so I can see how high I've climbed and laugh at all the PvPers who I'm above. It's sure nice having a "PvE veno" beat you at actual kills, isn't it?

How does sitting at west gate/Silver Pool/Hidden Orchid and killing random people make you deserve land more? I've never really understood why a guild's world PvP record has ANYTHING to do with TW.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I have been in KY since november of last year, with my barb called Paigrande. Im not trying to act like the I did that or that, Im simply telling the truth and trying to make sum ppl see things by the right perspectiveb:cool

My bad, I meant KD is extremely carebear :) I wasnt in KY when fish grinding was popular in the server, but I do now that before over900 and GoodGame ppl joined KD, u guys were carebears and since those rpk guild members joined u pvp got a bit more popular. After they left everything went back to what it was and KD became carebear again.
    I can count the KD ppl that pvp actively since the beginning of this year with my fingers and your name wouldnt even be included.

Keep going, you are doing a good job of making your precious Kylin look pretty dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Just because I don't waste my time killing widdle squishy mages doesn't mean I don't PvP. I sure want the PvP rankings to come back so I can see how high I've climbed and laugh at all the PvPers who I'm above. It's sure nice having a "PvE veno" beat you at actual kills, isn't it?

How does sitting at west gate/Silver Pool/Hidden Orchid and killing random people make you deserve land more? I've never really understood why a guild's world PvP record has ANYTHING to do with TW.

Do you honestly think that every1 on the pvp rankings r pvpers? With a good weapon and a nix ofc you easily get alot of kills in TW without much trouble and kill ppl easily overall so dont talk about pvp ranking. And you cant deny you are a pve veno.

If you look back at my post and read it again you will see that I didnt say that pking more or not will make KD deserve land more.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Do you honestly think that every1 on the pvp rankings r pvpers? With a good weapon and a nix ofc you easily get alot of kills in TW without much trouble and kill ppl easily overall so dont talk about pvp ranking. And you cant deny you are a pve veno.

If you look back at my post and read it again you will see that I didnt say that pking more or not will make KD deserve land more.

No, I know everyone on the list isn't, but some people are so proud to be on that list and I love to crush their dreams :D. Plus I can still beat most of the PvPers in fair PvP fights and even when I'm ganked while killing Blackhole, my nix dies, and it's 3v1. Bet that was embarrassing for the KY involved.

Oh, and uh...yes you did.
    I didnt want to see this map all red was also cuz KD didnt fight hard enough to get all lands and that would b jus ridiculous to the server, especially cuz KD always was a very carebear guild and even now they r very carebear.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010

So, why did you even bring up pvp? WTB more people that talk so much nonsense they cant even keep up with themselves. learn to be a proper troll and dont go against something you stated one page earlier, it just looks dumb. Id also like to propose all the people in kylin, zulu, and kingdom that are non-factors but talk like they are hot **** make a new guild. Its annoying hearing these people talk about 3 good guilds at their core.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.