It's time to settle this....

Comments

• Ioiumad - Harshlands
    Ioiumad - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Map would've probably been yellow already if Nurfed and them didn't join KD.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Right. I guess I'm more talking about the TW map. If nurfed and co stayed in KD, the map would of been all red by now. I say this because kylin started getting rolled in TW by KD up UNTIL Nurfed and co left and made zulu. Kylin cannot deny this these facts
    i must admit u are right escobar, but with nurfed funded gears and R8 it wouldnt have been the same.. im not saying nurfed is a nab rolling people only because he has a r8+11 etc. but he would have been another mage without it, maybe with a bit more skill than others.
    Map would've probably been yellow already if Nurfed and them didn't join KD.

hmm true i think... but well if kd is down now its maybe because some actually joined making some leave. those who knows knowsb:chuckle
    when i hear some people who joined said kirbie was a bad veno. she was the only veno in kd that was doing her job in tw. well kd is blaming zulu and ky but they are the ones to be blame.
    And Michael is pming every little faction to bid on KY in exchange of help.. but guess what? u pmed my irl friend who is leader of a faction lmao.. nice try but...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Kirbie? you dont seem to know alot about venos, trust me, without purges on barbs you are gonna lose fast.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    can we seriously blacklist people on forum? plz if u know how to do it i'm paying 5mil immediately... im serious
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    can we seriously blacklist people on forum? plz if u know how to do it i'm paying 5mil immediately... im serious

+1

I used to know how to do it on he old version of forums but now i don't think the option is up. b:cry
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I woulda quit this game already if it I was to sit there and not TW weeks after weeks.?

Nurfed u still owez me the 30m u promised me b:cry

I think the original point of the thread is : STOP trash talking KD so much, directed to those ex-KDs that are now in Zulu.

Im looking at the spreadsheets right now and those who received the most (whereas it D.Orbs, Gems and Perfect Shards, CoA rings, Tourny thingys and skills) are ppl who left KD jumpin ship or sth, not givin a few names off a spreadsheet

*cough*
    ChoclateChip
    Curses
    DANTEAXEL
    FieryKitten
    LadyxGaga
    Roin
    Shootnblanks
    Taterbaby
    Thorin
    Unmovable
    Venus
    Wizzie
    xxxNOSxxx
    Zoroaster
    Blade
    EreshKigal
    exmurderer
    Gopessa
    MazJack
    MuGata
    _swift
    _Moe_
    *cough*

at least the ones I kinda interacted with by the time I joined KD.
    I even saw a thread in our forums, someone saying that his acc got **** and he needed mats again for his GXs or sth. Tons of replies of people willing to help him. Just after I joined, he left for Zulu too, and after a few TWs, world chattin full of trash talk.

-.- ijs though, idc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Those ppl named really need a peen in their butt
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why is everyone forgetting about what each guidl leader has said about their plans?

XuLin: Kylin is not a greedy, money hungry faction, they want fun and a friendly community to play in. What happened? he freaked out when KD took Destiny's land, he goes after lvl 1 and 2 territories as soon as possible.

Nurfed: Zulu was made for fun, "if i were to sit here not TWing every week i would quit", we go against the grain and dont believe in the politics of the game. What happened? They dont get any TWs at all, they have an agreement with kylin, and all anyone in zulu talks about is getting more land and money.

This is all i ever try to point out, that everyone is full of ****. and lie for no reason, but people on the server that are incapable of thinking for themselves believe everything they hear.

@Ultimate, If KD got the whole map i personally would have given half to smaller guilds and try to retake it again, no reason to disban since it would probably just lead to teh same people joining a new guild. If we were to just sit on the whole map with no fun TWs (meaning no competition), i would just leave.

Myself and Kingdom get in trouble for being honest, i guess we need to start lying and we will get more props.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why is everyone forgetting about what each guidl leader has said about their plans?

XuLin: Kylin is not a greedy, money hungry faction, they want fun and a friendly community to play in. What happened? he freaked out when KD took Destiny's land, he goes after lvl 1 and 2 territories as soon as possible.

Nurfed: Zulu was made for fun, "if i were to sit here not TWing every week i would quit", we go against the grain and dont believe in the politics of the game. What happened? They dont get any TWs at all, they have an agreement with kylin, and all anyone in zulu talks about is getting more land and money.

Myself and Kingdom get in trouble for being honest, i guess we need to start lying and we will get more props.

1. The only thing XuLin freaks out about is when his fashion doesn't match.

2. There is no KY agreement with Zulu/ Nurfed.

3. Don't make me laugh.

Silly Taboo.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    1. The only thing XuLin freaks out about it is when his fashion doesn't match.

2. There is no KY agreement with Zulu/ Nurfed.

3. Don't make me laugh.

Silly Taboo.

Thanks for the input, it was very helpful to our discussion. Can someone with a brain please post logical arguemenets instead of random stupid things like this?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the input, it was very helpful to our discussion. Can someone with a brain please post logical arguemenets instead of random stupid things like this?

Ah, I get it. Only your posts are logical and brilliant.

Excuse ME, Yoda.b:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Ah, I get it. Only your posts are logical and brilliant.

Excuse ME, Yoda.b:surrender

No, actually ultimate, ashez, escobar, and idk who else posted, said things that make sense and are dealing with teh same topic. We actually have a thread here with people that dont agree with eachother posting rational arguements with minimal flaming, let it run its corse for once please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    No, actually ultimate, ashez, escobar, and idk who else posted, said things that make sense and are dealing with teh same topic. We actually have a thread here with people that dont agree with eachother posting rational arguements with minimal flaming, let it run its corse for once please.

I responded to the false assumptions in YOUR previous post. If you think that is off topic, whatever.

And minimal flaming? Most of your posts are flames. Practice what you preach.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yep, that's exactly why KY keeps securing Archo instead of taking Etherblade and Plume first, right? Right...? b:surrender
    This is all i ever try to point out, that everyone is full of ****. and lie for no reason, but people on the server that are incapable of thinking for themselves believe everything they hear.
    So far it's only you who keeps lying - about that "agreement". I'm no leader but it's rather obvious that both guilds want to get easy lands from KD - lands which KD doesn't deserve to hold at its current state. When KD was dominating KY you were crying that this server fails for not having a guild which would become serious opponent for you. Now, when KD got 2 serious opponents to fight, you cry again -_-"

In fact, many people in Kylin is looking forward to fight Zulu, and I can bet Zulus think the same - it should be epic fight b:dirty
    Packs World International
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    When KD was dominating KY you were crying that this server fails for not having a guild which would become serious opponent for you. Now, when KD got 2 serious opponents to fight, you cry again -_-"

He actually has a point here. If I wasn't lazy I'd go digging in the forums for a few quotes KD made about something like this. I can only remember them very vaguely though. :x
    60 / 250.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I'm no leader but it's rather obvious that both guilds want to get easy lands from KD - lands which KD doesn't deserve to hold at its current state. When KD was dominating KY you were crying that this server fails for not having a guild which would become serious opponent for you. Now, when KD got 2 serious opponents to fight, you cry again -_-"

In fact, many people in Kylin is looking forward to fight Zulu, and I can bet Zulus think the same - it should be epic fight b:dirty

THATS MY FRICKING POINT, "want easy land". easy land =/= fun, therefore zulu shouldnt be doing it.

so, your definition of a serious opponent is someone that rolls you? A serious opponent is someone you can win or lose against at any given day. your definition would have KD being a serious opponent for Takoda, which is obviously stupid.

So do it, what are you guys waiting for? again, everyone always cries about KD having all "free land", what would you concider kylin or zulus newly accuired land?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Maybe we're just making KD suffer on purpose! When the smaller RPK guilds couldn't do anything except fight in world PK while KD got their free land. Well now it's our turn. I don't blame Nurfed for trying to run a successful guild and he's been doing a good job at it. It's either that or quit for him really.
    60 / 250.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    THATS MY FRICKING POINT, "want easy land". easy land =/= fun, therefore zulu shouldnt be doing it.

so, your definition of a serious opponent is someone that rolls you? A serious opponent is someone you can win or lose against at any given day. your definition would have KD being a serious opponent for Takoda, which is obviously stupid.

So do it, what are you guys waiting for? again, everyone always cries about KD having all "free land", what would you concider kylin or zulus newly accuired land?

Why wouldn't KY and Zulu take lands from KD right now?

KD did the same thing not that long ago when KY and Zulu were weaker. What is the difference? There is none.

You can't fault either guild for wishing to aquire more land, whether you label it 'free' or not.

And when you look at the map you see that KY has recently been going after land that was theirs previously. *shrugs*
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lul, it all works out in my mind, as long as you guys don't ally everyone THEN take the whole map.

At least if you guys have a ton of enemies you'll get to have fun defense wars.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    If you want free land then say you want free land.....Its the same situation with KD rpking, everyone complaining that KD members have always rpk'd and we always claimed not to be. Other guilds claim to want fun TWs and not care about land, but continuously take the easiest war. Why is KD held to a different standard from the rest of the guilds with things we say and do? its really annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010

If Zulu atks KY now their members will prob hav fun with sum good TWs although why would they stop atking KD? Its fun to have competitive TWs but if you want to keep your guild together and make it stronger its important to also make smart decisions and at this moment I believe Zulu are doing the smartest decision in not atking KY yet; the time where Zulu faces KY will eventually come and will be fun for sure.

KY has been winning KD and in the last TW I would say KD was forced to defend with all they got otherwise they would lose very fast and the friday TW proved it, but KD started falling completely when KY started winning wars against em and not when Zulu was formed.
    When Zulu was formed KD was winning wars against KY, I even remember KD ppl boosting their ego on wc and saying they dont need over9000 to roll KY but as soon as Zulu declared war on KD all I saw was KD ppl including u QQing about asking for serious wars and not serious ganks lol Zulu was even left with one land while u guys atked em instead of atking KY which was starting to defend KD successfully so while u asked for a serious opponent you atked a weak opponent; I remember sum KD members all coc.ky saying that Zulu will lose all lands and that they made a mistake in atking em, sum KD ppl were saying Zulu was only on map cuz of em, etc so u guys are now getting what u deserve for kicking guilds when they were falling.

KY has been taking lands from KD and I know KD defended 98% of em, same goes for Zulu lands so I wouldnt call them free. Especially cuz KD got their free lands from 7 min wars and that is atm 70% of the lands.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Ignorance at its best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    If you want free land then say you want free land.....Its the same situation with KD rpking, everyone complaining that KD members have always rpk'd and we always claimed not to be. Other guilds claim to want fun TWs and not care about land, but continuously take the easiest war. Why is KD held to a different standard from the rest of the guilds with things we say and do? its really annoying.

Me and Im sure 98%(I love this number) of KY want to win hard fought wars and not free lands, I mean, thats the main reason why I attend TWs.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Zzz this gets so tiring. Blah blah KD has never done any work blah blah free lands blah blah.

You can pretend KY is better all you please but most of its lands were taken from a dead Crimson. Whenever KY starts losing they've always just stopped going to wars and pretty much just stopped trying in general. The lands they originally had were all lost to QQme/random guilds and then taken back once QQme/random guilds disbanded. How is that any different than KDs lands? To be honest that's just kind of how it works in this game. Remember when KY and KD were fighting every week and it was always just a stale mate? We'd both successfully defend and both fail at our attacks. That was when KD and KY were at equal strength and neither guild has ever really taken land from the other unless one was just flat our weaker at the time.

The fact is that the server cannot support three TW guilds at this point in time. One of them is always going to be weaker and I must admit that the trash talking gets rather boring. Any random nub joins Zulu and then acts like they're the hottest person around. It's just a guild...you're not amazing because you have a Zulu/KY/KD tag above your head and, to be honest, pretty much every guild on this server is exactly the same. Same **** in GC, same drama, same egos all bumping around into each other.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Zzz this gets so tiring. Blah blah KD has never done any work blah blah free lands blah blah.

You can pretend KY is better all you please but most of its lands were taken from a dead Crimson. Whenever KY starts losing they've always just stopped going to wars and pretty much just stopped trying in general. The lands they originally had were all lost to QQme/random guilds and then taken back once QQme/random guilds disbanded. How is that any different than KDs lands? To be honest that's just kind of how it works in this game. Remember when KY and KD were fighting every week and it was always just a stale mate? We'd both successfully defend and both fail at our attacks. That was when KD and KY were at equal strength and neither guild has ever really taken land from the other unless one was just flat our weaker at the time.

The fact is that the server cannot support three TW guilds at this point in time. One of them is always going to be weaker and I must admit that the trash talking gets rather boring. Any random nub joins Zulu and then acts like they're the hottest person around. It's just a guild...you're not amazing because you have a Zulu/KY/KD tag above your head and, to be honest, pretty much every guild on this server is exactly the same. Same **** in GC, same drama, same egos all bumping around into each other.

KY also had very few free lands that they lose to Crimson while they being ganked and got the lands again when QQme disbanded, ALTHOUGH they got most of Crimson lands through real TWs and I know that cuz I was in Crimson at the time it happened. After that, Kylin had a certain amount of lands but KD had 70% of the map or so when KY declared kos on them, I even remember KY winning sum wars against KD till over9000 joined and when GoodGame disbanded alot of their high lvls moved to KD and from that point KD start overwhelming KY in TW. KY was left with about 6-7 lands and that was when KY started getting stronger and from that point they only took lands from KD and no1 else so I wouldnt call that getting free lands.

Perhaps you r right, cuz at this moment its either KY+Zulu vs KD or KY+KD vs Zulu or Zulu+KD vs KY and whoever is being ganked will always lose a land if they get stacked wars. But about the same **** in GC, drama, egos bumping at each other certainly doesnt happen in KY, perhaps is jus in KD.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    KY has been taking lands from KD and I know KD defended 98% of em, same goes for Zulu lands so I wouldnt call them free. Especially cuz KD got their free lands from 7 min wars and that is atm 70% of the lands.

people don't say that kd got free land because people didn't show. It's that they had like 1/3 of the map in pve TWs until they started with pvp TWs. (A few lower-tier-guild-bashing-tws excluded) From then on KD had a lot of pvp TWs including 3hour wars.

Zulu has had two pve TWs, one on the lvl 3 land, then a pvp against hogwarts(ok that doesn't count as a real pvp TW but for the sake of the argument let's call it one) and the attack on raging tide being the 2nd pve TW. From then on it went on to pvp TWs back and forth, including stacked wars with Mayhem and I'm sure in time when we grow bigger and **** of more people (I think Zulu is the leading faction when it comes to "**** YOU <insertguildnamehere>" on worldchat) we'll have multiple guilds attacking us trying to snipe land. It just comes down to when Zulu becomes the weakest guild in the eyes of the public. As long as it's KD, people are gonna stack KD. If it goes on to be Kylin, Kylin is gonna have stacked wars, and so on..

anyways I forgot what my point was
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    people don't say that kd got free land because people didn't show. It's that they had like 1/3 of the map in pve TWs until they started with pvp TWs. (A few lower-tier-guild-bashing-tws excluded) From then on KD had a lot of pvp TWs including 3hour wars.

Before KY kos-ed KD the only real wars they had were about 2 or 3 against Crimson where I remember Icon pulling a cata in one of em lol Other one was against Destiny that lasted around 40 mins and others were basically free cuz didnt last more then 10 mins. Idk about other ppl, but if u get lands from guilds that arent even strong enough to last more then 30 mins I call it free land.
  • GreenStuff - Harshlands
    GreenStuff - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Get a point ******* b:sad
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Get a point ******* b:sad

LMFAO cant stop laughing everytime I see that videob:laugh
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Dude, kylin has about 3 lands that were well earned. KD has about 3 or 4, and zulu has like, 2 or 3. I hate when people just choose to lie in an attempt to make their guild look better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.