NOTICE: Server Maintenance COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ya those new wings look badass i hope they are for real, if thats the case my archer mite have to pick them up ;)

and as for the maintenance we ALL KNOW nothing will get fixed lol, if anything new bugs will sprout up lol, but im with everyone on the RUBBERBAND thing NEEDS to be fixed..but it HAS been around since i started playing so i DOUBT they will fix it

but either way no MATTER what they do a once a week maintenance is always good at least to clear out the servers for at least a couple hrs and have a lag free west arch for maybe an hr which is always nice lol ;)

EDIT: OOOHHHHHH are they finally puttin in the head fashion??
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Umm, why is everybody so negative against the patches? i know, i know, i am new and all and may not know about the patches. But still. why is everyone so mad? o_O
    NOT trying to flame (hate; sorry if I am, GM's ><), but they occasionally wreck the game one way or another b:avoid
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    Coshten - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Amazing joke Coshten. XD

ty ty b:thanks i am partly interested in waiting to see how this patch turns out but more sleep deprived... can't decide which one outweighs the other yet... lol
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmfao sorry quoted wrong message

oh hahaha. it fitted though. Someone asked about why we complain about the patches so much so I thought you were answering that xD
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    As for the mounts I think I remember those wings and they were for elf not tideborn(too good looking for a tideborn).As for the other 2 I saw they were a real gryphon(western games one not that **** asian thing they have now)and some random sword(they all look alike to me don't care much about them).No idea about tideborn new one since i saw them on some pic from a private server someone posted like a week ago on our faction forum.
    P.S.That new gryphon really is by far the best mount they released.

pictures? O.O
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pictures? O.O

its not true unless you get it in writing... b:victory my mommy tolded me that b:pleased
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    OOOOH is that available for tides?

I think the only class that can't wear head stuffs is Barbs =(
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Malahanara - Dreamweaver
    Malahanara - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ohreally? Your mommy tolded you? D:<

@ _River Ohreally? Well, that is a let-downnn. And 5 gold? like the gold i get from monsters? o_O
  • Vizibroth - Sanctuary
    Vizibroth - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Please note that bug fixes are always one of the things we try to get patched. Even if we don't have a patch for maintenance you can be sure that we do test potential fixes each week, but some fixes may require multiple revisions before getting them correct.

This may be a stupid question... but why not have a second server with the same software image to test these things on?
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    volst wrote: »
    35a6lif.jpg

Anni Pack version 2 is out too.

What no head fashion for males?
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Some things...
    WANTED:
    New TB WIngs
    TB TT Weaps between 70 and 80>_>'''
    NEW Clothes bug fixed

try on those hat fash before buying._.''''
    Born as a Sin,
    living a life full of death.
    The crimson liquid colored the snow,
    the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I found the pics and here are the new mounts
    wingsd.jpg
    swordd.jpg
    beastlz.jpg
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options

i don't think they're selling the hair. i think they're selling what's on the hair.

for example: tech tribal stunners (selling the sunglasses)
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Umm... The "downhill repeat glitch" is actually the rubber band glitch. Same effect when dropping from air, running on flat land, etc.

well, you understood what I was talking about right? I was stuck rubber banded in abbadon and got killed because I couldn't move to attack or run away, and the thing attacking me obviously had a longer range than I do :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    :O That Griffin looks better than mine!! GMs can I haz a switchout o.o;;;; trade mine for that one xD
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I found the pics and here are the new mounts
    wingsd.jpg
    swordd.jpg
    beastlz.jpg

WOWWW, I'm getting that griffin.
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    @ _River Ohreally? Well, that is a let-downnn. And 5 gold? like the gold i get from monsters? o_O
    Uhh... The "gold" monsters drop are coins. Gold is purchased either with real life money or using coins through the Auction House.

On another note: I WANT THAT GRYPHON ><
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ull start to understand why people dont like the patchs soon enough dude. for the 2 hrs or so a week that we cant play the game cuz of server shutdowns for maintence, since i started playing around july/august last yr.... other than the expension update....all the other ones werent really worth anything, if not adding MORE bugs into the game, but dont get me wrong they DO fix stuff and do their jobs good, and i will always love this game, but it just seems like the bugs they DO fix are minor ones that dont really affect anyone and no one cares about. Even when everyone complains about specific bugs to fix...they have still yet to be fixed :(
  • Malahanara - Dreamweaver
    Malahanara - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ;_; i want those wingsies or that griffin. BUT NOOOO
    IM A TIDEBOARN! D:<

Devil/ Pff, that sucks. As you can see by my piccie. Im a level 6...= new.... so i dont know. And thats really stupid. Minor bugs. Why not the big bugs? like the one that happened to me today. Where i was fighting a boss, and it said it was dead. then it came back up to me and killed me.....REALLY?
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    pictures? O.O
    Ohreally? Your mommy tolded you? D:<

yup b:pleased and you should ALWAYS listen to your mommy... Even when she says go play on the freeway you shou........um....nvm....

SOOOOO, how bout that headgear huh....
    <.<
    >.>
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why no new TB wings?
    that makes me rlly mad...
    every other class will be faster than me>_>'''
    if you implement TBs, make their things workb:cry
    Born as a Sin,

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Uhh... The "gold" monsters drop are coins. Gold is purchased either with real life money or using coins through the Auction House.

On another note: I WANT THAT GRYPHON ><

how did my name get in there o.o;; I didn't say that stuffs
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    OMG now thats a REAL Griffin. Goodbye baby version Griffin, hello this!!!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm sure they'll have new wings for TB... o.o;
  • Gve - Sanctuary
    Gve - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i hope those are the wings i am waiting for elves
    hell gate london rocks best fps game ever wanting hell gate ressurection out this year

Status-semi afk log on when i want
  • J_Malev - Sanctuary
    J_Malev - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *Drools over the new archer/cleric wings* b:dirty
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i don't think they're selling the hair. i think they're selling what's on the hair.

for example: tech tribal stunners (selling the sunglasses)

i'm pretty sure it comes with the hair... ? and the top four are for men, the bottom four for women
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I hope they have...
    but if, i think screens would be lurking around the net>_<
    Born as a Sin,

• VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i'm pretty sure it comes with the hair... ? and the top four are for men, the bottom four for women

Awww...lame... I wanted shades for my veno. :p
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
    Options

Top 4 are male, bottom 4 are female.
This discussion has been closed.