Comments

• FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why no new TB wings?
    that makes me rlly mad...
    every other class will be faster than me>_>'''
    if you implement TBs, make their things workb:cry
    Those are from a private server that didn-t had TB so no pic for them,I-m sure they added a TB mount too.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kimi wants new all class mounts that are affordableb:surrenderor atleast a different tibeborn mount the wings stinkb:sad
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    ;_; i want those wingsies or that griffin. BUT NOOOO
    IM A TIDEBOARN! D:<
    That's why you should try out the other classes/races too b:victory
    how did my name get in there o.o;; I didn't say that stuffs
    Malahanara was saying that to you b:surrender
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    We barbs want hat fashion too...

b:sad

it would be very wrong to have a barb wearing a fur hat

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    Coshten - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I don't kno if i just have a bad memory or somethin but also, what is that place below the cleric?? are they plannin on putting houses in pwi or something cuz that what it looks like underneath him to me... O.o

*nvm, saw post about private server now... *face* *palm*
  • Malahanara - Dreamweaver
    Malahanara - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i wish i could make a tideborn like this http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=466152
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That's why you should try out the other classes/races too b:victory

Malahanara was saying that to you b:surrender

oh i missed something then x.x; guess that's what happens when I'm watching Paranormal State and reading the forums all at once lol
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
    edited January 2010
    I think that's TT 3-x
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    I don't kno if i just have a bad memory or somethin but also, what is that place below the cleric?? are they plannin on putting houses in pwi or something cuz that what it looks like underneath him to me... O.o

its TT if i recall. on private servers they can fly in all instances. and i think those pics were said to have been taken from a private server
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    are they plannin on putting houses in pwi or something
    I wanna point out that the housing system was only implemented on the P2P version of Perfect World. It'll NEVER be added to this one.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    see what i mean lol, i mean dont get me wrong the head fashion finally comin out is a pretty cool thing...but OF COURSE everyone will be distracted by the new mounts and head fashion (and all the new mounts look savage, yay :) ) that theyll forget all about the bugs that SHOULD be getting fixed :*(
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    see what i mean lol, i mean dont get me wrong the head fashion finally comin out is a pretty cool thing...but OF COURSE everyone will be distracted by the new mounts and head fashion (and all the new mounts look savage, yay :) ) that theyll forget all about the bugs that SHOULD be getting fixed :*(

Well not everyone. My hubby and I for 2 are looking forward to some bug fixes.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010

Agreed, less talkie more lookie at the new mounts.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    those are very epic wings

o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    ahhhh... I see... Never been in that instance so didn't kno what it looked like...

Thx for all the answers... b:thanks

Now, I shall try to not change subject again... b:victory
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Notice how all the new mounts look half red-half blue?

Looks sexay.
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    >.>

Is it just me, or are elf wings getting bigger and bigger? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010

For you but no awesome mount for Kimi and other tidebornsb:shedtear
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Notice how all the new mounts look half red-half blue?

Looks sexay.

Kinda like the "coral" theme for the packs?
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Kinda like the "coral" theme for the packs?

oh, right. b:laugh
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    >.>

Yeah, and human aeros all seem to be tiny compared to Elf & Untamed areos b:cry

A flying sword the size of Crimson flametalon please? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

The new one, urims light, asatral melody <--- They look pretty big to me. b:shutup

Big, flashy, and laggeh.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

I shall trade you 1 Crimson Flametalon size human aero for a Nakir's Judgement sized untamed aero o.o;; lol
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arnekun
    arnekun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hello everyone. This is my first day trying to play PWI. Too bad the servers are down right now. So far I tried playing with a Tideborn for 5 minutes and then my game crashed with a blinking black screen and then I reinstalled the game and then found out that the blinking screen was an issue with the Tideborn starting place so I decided to make a Human Blademaster and while I was customizing, the servers went offline. So basically I'm a noob who really wants to start playing after going through all that.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cry NO HATS FOR FEMALE!!
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    >.>

maybe they're compensating for something....****... sry.... O.o dang subject change... >.<

Its the same with some of the other classes mounts too tho...
    The untamed have gotten a good bit bigger since the first ones... Maybe its just pwi's way of grabbing attention... (We'll make it even BIGGER and now NO ONE will be able to see ANYTHING past it) b:laugh
    edited January 2010

On the next patch you'll get to ride the etherblade sword,hope you're happy.Btw you know what they say: big sword,small *****. b:laugh
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    arnekun wrote: »
    Hello everyone. This is my first day trying to play PWI. Too bad the servers are down right now. So far I tried playing with a Tideborn for 5 minutes and then my game crashed with a blinking black screen and then I reinstalled the game and then found out that the blinking screen was an issue with the Tideborn starting place so I decided to make a Human Blademaster and while I was customizing, the servers went offline. So basically I'm a noob who really wants to start playing after going through all that.

Welcome to PW ^^ Sorry you had that crash stuff. It sucks :(
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    arnekun wrote: »

uhhhh....lol, that sucks.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    >.>

Hehe, was thinking of the same thing. And Untamed mounts are getting more and more elaborate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
This discussion has been closed.