Options

Comments

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i come home 2hrs before maint. =o 2x BH100s

:O why so late?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If there ain't top hats, I don't want them!

:D Those would be so epic xD
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    :D Those would be so epic xD

I told the devs if they don't have top hats, we can't put the head fashions into the game! EVAR!

j/k of course
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I told the devs if they don't have top hats, we can't put the head fashions into the game! EVAR!

j/k of course

I hope they have girly tiaras or flowersb:dirty and that would be so epic if they didn't put in head fashion because their were no top hatsb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Am I the only one who wants that "Charming Fur Hat"? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
    edited January 2010
    Options

Depends on how it looks I might like it but I wonder if their a gender req?..............I fear the massive QQing if their isb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I don't think I've seen that one, but I still say top hats are my first choice b:victory
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't think I've seen that one, but I still say top hats are my first choice b:victory

Spoons u know what we dontb:shocked tell us what you know about the hatsb:beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    Options
    Depends on how it looks I might like it but I wonder if their a gender req?..............I fear the massive QQing if their isb:shocked

It's in the Auction House list under the Head Fashion category. I'm guessing that its male only since its in male fashions. I hope they look like this:

http://www.rusclothing.com/imp/hat-rabbit-combi.jpg

...so cozy...b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    It's in the Auction House list under the Head Fashion category. I'm guessing that its male only since its in male fashions. I hope they look like this:

................noooooooooo not that hat anything but that *eyes melt*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Glad everyone can have fun with head gear

*sigh* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    woot maint :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Am I the only the only one who's also looking forward for the bug fixes we've been promised over the last several months?
    no, you're not the only one, but I don't really bpther reading much more than jus the first 2 posts anymore..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • FrKnDuDe - Harshlands
    FrKnDuDe - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    AH has already had some of the headware names implemented b:shutup
    [sigpic][/sigpic] GM please make my siggy my avator :)
  • TroubleDD - Dreamweaver
    TroubleDD - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Now there will be more boredom lol >.> b:cry
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i want the hats and sunglasses on this page http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=466152&page=48

:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver
    XXSairaXx - Dreamweaver Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yaaaaay maintenance! b:dirtyb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Remember to feed your Clerics three meals a day! <3
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

That would look astonishing on you.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We barbs want hat fashion too...

b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Centetric - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Options
    no u dont ........ >_>
    barbs look U.G.L.Y in fashion

<---- anti barb n' fash activist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~RedsRose
  • Valintine - Heavens Tear
    Valintine - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Um... Can we have Chinese New Year event, too? Just, one more thing to tag onto the every growing wish-list... b:surrender
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Um... Can we have Chinese New Year event, too? Just, one more thing to tag onto the every growing wish-list... b:surrender
    Speaking of that, did we have one last year?
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
    edited January 2010
    Options

Nope, we had a highly realistic Valentines Day event.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Nope, we had a highly realistic Valentines Day event.b:chuckle
    Lol, I remembered that. It'll be somewhat horrible if they brought it back since there were people QQ'ing about Jewel being pulled to the rose garden b:surrender On the other hand, I want that event belt (but no way am I paying for one) ><
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

I'm thinking they are bringing an event cuz I keep seeing New Year Elders all over the place b:quietb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Lythiaana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiaana - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't a chinese new years event be suitable for this game? haha, it's highly related to China b:laugh
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm thinking they are bringing an event cuz I keep seeing New Year Elders all over the place b:quietb:chuckle
    Is that so... b:bored
    Wouldn't a chinese new years event be suitable for this game? haha, it's highly related to China b:laugh
    Lol, I just now got that ^^; (Chinese New Year event in a game made from China... yeah ><)
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes, we did have a Chinese New Year event last year. It was almost as fun as the Christmas events that it followed.

Wow I'm old.... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hair fash out in DW for 5 gold each.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yes, we did have a Chinese New Year event last year. It was almost as fun as the Christmas events that it followed.

Wow I'm old.... b:chuckle
    What happened during it? I don't remember >< (Btw, remember: age is just a number b:chuckle)
    volst wrote: »
    Hair fash out in DW for 5 gold each.
    Screenshot? b:scorn

Also, shoutout to MadamVixen. Loves ya b:kiss Sorry I haven't been on as much lately ><
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

This discussion has been closed.