NOTICE: Server Maintenance COMPLETE

Comments

• FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    b:cry NO HATS FOR FEMALE!!
    That's probably to make up for males not getting as much fash as females... Either way...

RIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! DX
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    On the next patch you'll get to ride the etherblade sword,hope you're happy.Btw you know what they say: big sword,small *****. b:laugh

I wanna see someone ride that sword. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what'are you guys talking about?

the first 4 shown is for males, and the bottom 4 are for females.

refer to SS few pages back.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I wanna see someone ride that sword. o.o

Only if Venos get to tame Soulripper as a riding mount o.o
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • arnekun
    arnekun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    LOL thanks for the concern. I hope the Tideborn flashing black screen gets fixed with this update/patch though.
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    Coshten - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I shall trade you 1 Crimson Flametalon size human aero for a Nakir's Judgement sized untamed aero o.o;; lol

oh heck yea, I would so buy that... that dang chicken gets in my way on my barb all the time... >.< dang huge radioactive mutated flying chicken... >.<
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The new one, urims light, asatral melody <--- They look pretty big to me. b:shutup

Big, flashy, and laggeh.
    Heh, I have an Astral >.> The Crimson's tails are like longer >.>

I shall trade you 1 Crimson Flametalon size human aero for a Nakir's Judgement sized untamed aero o.o;; lol
    Done!
    On the next patch you'll get to ride the etherblade sword,hope you're happy.Btw you know what they say: big sword,small *****. b:laugh

Non-existant. I'm not a guy b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Only if Venos get to tame Soulripper as a riding mount o.o

Sounds fair. What do elves get though? D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    oh heck yea, I would so buy that... that dang chicken gets in my way on my barb all the time... >.< dang huge radioactive mutated flying chicken... >.<

lmao that's why i sold it... aside from the fact that every time i went foxform it stabbed me through the neck x.x;
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That's probably to make up for males not getting as much fash as females... Either way...

RIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! DX

Yeah PWI the males here want langerie and bikini's too!b:cry why are you so mean to themb:sad
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Sounds fair. What to elves get though? D:

whatever you'd like =D
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i had that same blinkin black screen problem when i first started playing :( and i was even a human too, and this was long b4 the tideborn patch. It would do the black blinking screen about every 10mins IT SUCKED!!!....but i wasto try the game and play it lol...eventually it started doing it every 30mins so that i could actually play..then i tweaked my video card options and it almost completly fixed it...it would only do it maybe once a day after that....and now its to the point where i havent had it happen to me in months.....so it it does happen to u again....just keep trying and yell at ur computer "NO" and hopefully like mine lol it will eventually stop doing that blinking black screen lol :P
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I want venps to be able to tame that elite fox mob in swamps..i'd so play a veno then xD
    Born as a Sin,
    living a life full of death.
    The crimson liquid colored the snow,
    the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Yeah PWI the males here want langerie and bikini's too!b:cry why are you so mean to themb:sad

oh yea, I could so go for me a string bikini about right now... b:laugh
    edited January 2010
    Sounds fair. What do elves get though? D:

The most expensive aeros b:chuckle

Brilliant Plumes > Flame Drill/Beetle
    Irides> Gourd/Razor sting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    I want venps to be able to tame that elite fox mob in swamps..i'd so play a veno then xD

I want to tame the blue phoenixes in heaven too Dx but we can't T.T
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Azula - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    oh yea, I could so go for me a string bikini about right now... b:laugh

teenie weeny string bikini...reminds me on that song of gunther XD
    Born as a Sin,

• FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Can't. Tried already b:surrender b:cry
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Kimi wants BETTER TIDEBORN MOUNT. We may still be new but we should get something cool two instead of crappy half***ed fairy wings
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Are we there yet?

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    Kimi wants BETTER TIDEBORN MOUNT. We may still be new but we should get something cool two instead of crappy half***ed fairy wings

At least your 3.2/6.2 aeros are only 30g >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2010
    why is everyone talking about wat no female hat fash...or WHAT no male hat fash...or WHAT NO tideborn new mount.... all those screen shots are from a private server....which means technically we could get ALL that and MORE...or NONE of that stuff in "OUR" patch update, so why not wait and see b4 people start assuming and complaining about sumthing they no nuthing about yet hehe ;)
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010

agreed...somehow i even think it sucks that tideborns are sooo much like elves>_>''
    i want unique own wings for tbs T__T
    something like dragons or so ;_;
    and give us sea mounts!
    i wanna transform into mermaid and ride on a shark!!
    or delfin!
    Born as a Sin,

• Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    why is everyone talking about wat no female hat fash...or WHAT no male hat fash...or WHAT NO tideborn new mount.... all those screen shots are from a private server....which means technically we could get ALL that and MORE...or NONE of that stuff in "OUR" patch update, so why not wait and see b4 people start assuming and complaining about sumthing they no nuthing about yet hehe ;)

But it's fun to QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010

^ This :P

I'm just kinda excited to see it all. I dun really care what comes out when, just happy if they fix bugs while they have sales.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    At least your 3.2/6.2 aeros are only 30g >.>

Yeah but their broken and uglyb:sad
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2010

true, but it's always fun to talk about pretty things. b:dirty
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    wow...lol we have all gotten so off topic it ain't even funny.....oh wait, yes it is.. b:laugh spoons is probably just reading and thinking "wtf did these people smoke O.o " lol
    edited January 2010
    lol ya i know it is i hear ya :P
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    wow...lol we have all gotten so off topic it ain't even funny.....oh wait, yes it is.. b:laugh spoons is probably just reading and thinking "wtf did these people smoke O.o " lol

Topic? o.o There's a topic? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.