NOTICE: Server Maintenance COMPLETE

Comments

• EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    WTB > Token Packs b:cute

Yeah you all flame but I am SRS!!!! b:cry

I want some tokens packs too D=! please

Btw Gm why no detials on headwears? normal a pic or somthing for fashion, but only words to leave with anticipation >.<!! there better be hats for females! >.< ill take 7 please =)! XD
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Gah..

How are they to keep track if we help lowbies with their Fb19, 29, 39.
    Do we have to tell them to tell the GM's that we helped them or whaaa?

(if you don't know what I'm talking about - look here -

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/9112

I would love a free mount. b:surrender
  • Torathin - Raging Tide
    Torathin - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I KNEW the Anni Pack would be back in one form or another ROFL

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/lucky-coral-9092

Gotta love the way PW continues to make the rich PAY-to-PLAY players richer and the poor FREE-to-PLAY players poorer b:lipcurlb:surrender

another year or so and it'll be the same as that other game that requires you to pay to play or miss out on everything. Atleast here though, you can actually buy the premium currency where as the other was just go attempt to buy various items from people. Oh well... i was hoping to finally be able to afford a mp charm... there goes that dream though. And also EVERY f2p game slowly moves into a cash shop or get out, it's just about how long it takes them. I'm glad to see this game's still sorta free... just no pvp for free players though.(and by that i mean if you're too poor and coin starving for charms)
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I want some tokens packs too D=! please

Hate to admit it, but if I can get skills from only tokens, then I'll take some token packs too b:chuckle
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Oh and those hairstyles, and stuff look epic.

just those new anni packs are...errrrrrr.
  • IceZephyr - Dreamweaver
    IceZephyr - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Gah..

How are they to keep track if we help lowbies with their Fb19, 29, 39.
    Do we have to tell them to tell the GM's that we helped them or whaaa?

(if you don't know what I'm talking about - look here -

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/9112

I would love a free mount. b:surrender

Ouch, now incentive for FB19, 29, 39, BH/free wine incentives for the rest... GL on finding a squad for FB51? >.>

Jks xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marbendlar - Sanctuary
    Marbendlar - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    soooo when do we get to see the patch notes?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeryne - Dreamweaver
    Saeryne - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Two of the bugs I'm hoping to see fixed are the "naked" glitch, and the rubber band glitch. There's a glitch I suspect to be related to the "naked" glitch, where my character only shows her head (or head and tail, in my veno's case), plus "default" clothing, but her body is invisible.
    I didn't realize Santa was in a business. I thought it was all good will. Guess I was way off. - NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    My Chars:
    Nimithiel-Archer-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Saeryne-Veno-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Sonorous-Sin-2x(faction: Action)
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    omg gold prices were starting to come back down b:shocked b:cry

Once the patch has been applied aka just before servers are back up :P
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Two of the bugs I'm hoping to see fixed are the "naked" glitch, and the rubber band glitch. There's a glitch I suspect to be related to the "naked" glitch, where my character only shows her head (or head and tail, in my veno's case), plus "default" clothing, but her body is invisible.

I'm with you here. Sadly though rubber band has been in for so long I dunno if its gonna get fixed.

And I also noticed that disappearing body thing on one of my lower level alts when I was transferring stuff. I was like O.O;;;;;;;;;
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    is this the new aeromount for elves? O.O

event_details_banner_Coral26.jpg
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    soooo when do we get to see the patch notes?
    It's not even 30 mins in maint, so I doubt they'd have them up...
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Saeryne - Dreamweaver
    Saeryne - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    is this the new aeromount for elves? O.O

event_details_banner_Coral26.jpg

Ooh, if it is, I like it!
    I didn't realize Santa was in a business. I thought it was all good will. Guess I was way off. - NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    My Chars:
    Nimithiel-Archer-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Saeryne-Veno-7x(Faction: dreamless)
    Sonorous-Sin-2x(faction: Action)
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    I like it too :3

Better than all the rest of them; If I were a cleric/archer - I'd so pick that ^^
  • drewbloo99
    drewbloo99 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OHHH MAN. I cant wait. ._.; i just started playing and got my tide to level 6. Cant wait until level 9 so i can get the mermaid doodad. b:chuckle
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    New patch on short:
    anni packs-checked
    new mounts-checked
    new fashion-checked
    new bugs-checked...what?

Now beside joking anyone remebers some time ago when they removed the white lady npc and somebody was freaking out?Just a bit a teory conspiracy:You have tons of bugs but to make people ignore them you remove for a week something from the game(like a an npc(mostly marriage ones))and people go crazy ignoring the small bugs.Then next week they put it back but people already forgot about old bugs,not only because there are new bugs but when they notice it they just remove some npc again and draw attention again from it again.
    As for this maintanance,I see they add the "destroy Nirvana" patch and not the "destroy Lunar Glade"patch.Hope they rethink it and don't change it.If they still wanna make it easier just add the solo mode available from the beggining.That should be enough to keep all those oracle noobs from not getting killed that easy and cry about the thousand of dollars they spent.
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    Coshten - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    lol thats funny... like they'd put that for actual elf wings... Except for the dark knight wings, they have put nothing but girly stuff like butterfly wings for elves... >.< us guys would like a kicka** set of wings too plz... b:sad
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    lol thats funny... like they'd put that for actual elf wings... Except for the dark knight wings, they have put nothing but girly stuff like butterfly wings for elves... >.< us guys would like a kicka** set of wings too plz... b:sad

I thought those new wings looked guyish enough o.o But then again, I'm a female anyways and I prefer the Seraphic Mist :3 (My cleric has them xD).

But I like the new wings. Kudos GMs!
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Oh and those hairstyles, and stuff look epic.

just those new anni packs are...errrrrrr.

Wait what ?? i can't see them o.o? i went to annoucements page but they're were only words no pics T.T
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    New patch on short:
    anni packs-checked
    new mounts-checked
    new fashion-checked
    new bugs-checked...what?

Now beside joking anyone remebers some time ago when they removed the white lady npc and somebody was freaking out?Just a bit a teory conspiracy:You have tons of bugs but to make people ignore them you remove for a week something from the game(like a an npc(mostly marriage ones))and people go crazy ignoring the small bugs.Then next week they put it back but people already forgot about old bugs,not only because there are new bugs but when they notice it they just remove some npc again and draw attention again from it again.
    As for this maintanance,I see they add the "destroy Nirvana" patch and not the "destroy Lunar Glade"patch.Hope they rethink it and don't change it.If they still wanna make it easier just add the solo mode available from the beggining.That should be enough to keep all those oracle noobs from not getting killed that easy and cry about the thousand of dollars they spent.

*sniff* *sniff* I smell a conspiracy... O.o b:chuckle
  • Malahanara - Dreamweaver
    Malahanara - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Umm, why is everybody so negative against the patches? i know, i know, i am new and all and may not know about the patches. But still. why is everyone so mad? o_O
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The anni packs don't die, they adapt and evolve XD
    Retired b:bye
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    Wait what ?? i can't see them o.o? i went to annoucements page but they're were only words no pics T.T

I think someone posted a slight SS of what some of them looked like in a CS. Its a few pages back but they look pretty awesome.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    As for the mounts I think I remember those wings and they were for elf not tideborn(too good looking for a tideborn).As for the other 2 I saw they were a real gryphon(western games one not that **** asian thing they have now)and some random sword(they all look alike to me don't care much about them).No idea about tideborn new one since i saw them on some pic from a private server someone posted like a week ago on our faction forum.
    P.S.That new gryphon really is by far the best mount they released.
  • Coshten - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    The anni packs don't die, they adapt and evolve XD

like a flesh eating virus they are... b:laugh
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    35a6lif.jpg
    edited January 2010
    Amazing joke Coshten. XD
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    As seen on this post. /\

LOLOL patch summary in a nutshell b:chuckleb:chuckle
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2010
    LOLOL patch notes summary in a nutshell b:chuckleb:chuckle

lmfao sorry quoted wrong message
    edited January 2010
    like a flesh eating virus they are... b:laugh
    35a6lif.jpg

OOOOH is that available for tides?
This discussion has been closed.