TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this post made me lol :|! amp's fighting off leg for 20 mins let enel get a land!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Pretty much the same thing that happens to us every time we go to TW. But yes, thank you Amplified!
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Guess your mad recruiting spree actually did something. I still see your 8x players in 7x gear and 6x quest rewards though. Well, you got your land I guess, enjoy.

80+ only now too I see.
  • Hazon - Sanctuary
    Hazon - Sanctuary Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    this post made me lol :|! amp's fighting off leg for 20 mins let enel get a land!
    Guess your mad recruiting spree actually did something. I still see your 8x players in 7x gear and 6x quest rewards though. Well, you got your land I guess, enjoy.

80+ only now too I see.

I hope these were not qq threads from u guys when u lost. We, Enelysion, worked hard n fight well as a team in every tw. And thanks for the "concern" on our fac members' gears. Amp is a good fac with nice players, but I hope we can take it(win/lose) more maturely.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Thank you CapnK for responding to this LMAO.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Ryukezen - Sanctuary
    Ryukezen - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    We rocked last night!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b:victoryb:laughb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I hope these were not qq threads from u guys when u lost. We, Enelysion, worked hard n fight well as a team in every tw. And thanks for the "concern" on our fac members' gears. Amp is a good fac with nice players, but I hope we can take it(win/lose) more maturely.

Do not assume that 1 or 2 Amp member's response is a reflection of the factions view as a whole =) Im sure its safe to say we are very happy that Enelysion won a land this weekend, it is a good boost of morale for any faction.

We all can understand that it is a difficult road for factions new to the TW scene to struggle through the hardships of reaching success in TW. That is what shapes and molds the players and the faction as a whole to be either successful or unsuccessful.

I wish you the best of luck next weekend as you defend your well earned territory =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryukezen - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Do not assume that 1 or 2 Amp member's response is a reflection of the factions view as a whole =) Im sure its safe to say we are very happy that Enelysion won a land this weekend, it is a good boost of morale for any faction.

We all can understand that it is a difficult road for factions new to the TW scene to struggle through the hardships of reaching success in TW. That is what shapes and molds the players and the faction as a whole to be either successful or unsuccessful.

I wish you the best of luck next weekend as you defend your well earned territory =)

Ty Ceshiari b:victory

Of course we in Enelysion know that not all of the Amp members are like that. Thanks for the congrats and best of luck to ur fac as well this comin up weekend for tw.

b:cuteb:pleasedb:chuckle

-Ryukezen
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    7x gear can do a lot when you have a good player walking around in it, working hard and following instructions. Don't underestimate that.. Seph don't get mad at us, you left n now comments like this? Really I expected more from you. ^^
    And I'm sorry to see what happened to Amp, because we're all too familair with that and definately know how it feels, haha.. They put up a good fight though. Gj everyone.

b:cuteb:victory
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yea, gj all in this weekend's tw.
  • Ryukezen - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *Tags Sarunya*

b:chuckle
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol. >_>
    *tags dove*

*edit*

Watch the battle n some more Enely fun, awesomely shot by KengKong. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57DkrJE3lSM
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lol. >_>
    *tags dove*

*edit*

Watch the battle n some more Enely fun, awesomely shot by KengKong. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57DkrJE3lSM

Does that count as **** seeing u can see me naked in the videob:laughb:chuckle
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary
    Soujiro_Z - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    it was just matter of time imo...gratzz ^_^
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Grats for enelysion and your land, hopefully you can defend it too. As for what Waffle said he is just defending his own faction. Not in the best way, but to be honest, I do feel flattered he went his way to post it. b:cute I assume LG wanted to steam roll us in a few min. and sent in their main force, then hoped to switch to enelysion and focus on them. (cause of the time gap) Apparently the 'few minutes' of steamroll turned into an 'almost 20min roll' so their main forces seemingly stayed with us.

For us this was certainly a very good practice, and alot of us walked away content even through the loss. We saw many things where we should have or have not done. The results may be different but the fight itself was a fulfilling one. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ill be back tmro as some random names then
    xAndromeda and Andromiechan

k bai ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Nekoletta - Sanctuary
    Nekoletta - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Enelysion plays hard and fights hard. We are a faction with a lot
    of heart, and even more tenacity. I don't think those who have
    fought us in the past, who have the self confidence to admit it,
    would say they were surprised by our win.

We fought many TW's where our two and three hour battles,
    allowed other factions to take land from our opponent. It
    isn't some fluke that factions consider this facet of TW into
    their strategies.

As for gear and levels winning TW's... sometimes, it just comes
    down to players knowing their class and playing it damn well b:chuckle

Congrats Enely! b:victory
  • G_Fingers - Sanctuary
    G_Fingers - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    *Tag* Letta And Her Words Of Wisdom b:laughb:pleasedb:cute
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dan stop studying and show us the report x-x I wanna see our shiny yellowness on there lmao. b:chuckle
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Eh O.o You seem to have confused me with someone in one of the TW'ing factions.

Either way, just having a rant cause I'm bored doing WQ -.- Enely is an awesome faction and has great members but there are some nasty flaws in the way it's run and the attitude of a few players there. I'm only being honest on that because you guys have the potential to be far better. And modesty wouldn't hurt either b:chuckle

Either way I guess I should be fair and give gratz cause you guys do deserve it. So nice job on the win. ^^
  • TheRedeemer - Lost City
    TheRedeemer - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i can read Enelysion gained some land! b:victory
    good!thats really really good!can some1 post pic of territory map here plz b:thanks...im at work at middle of sea so i cant log....
  • BeadyEye - Sanctuary
    BeadyEye - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I don't think those who have
    fought us in the past, who have the self confidence to admit it,
    would say they were surprised by our win.
    Of course not. You fought only 26 Legendary members. We didn't even enter your base.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    iknorite it was about time we didnt get the 60+ leg like every other week huh b:bye
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • ewingoil
    ewingoil Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Enelysion plays hard and fights hard.
    We fought many TW's where our two and three hour battles,
    allowed other factions to take land from our opponent. It
    isn't some fluke that factions consider this facet of TW into
    their strategies.

As for gear and levels winning TW's... sometimes, it just comes
    down to players knowing their class and playing it damn well b:chuckle

Congrats Enely! b:victory
    When there is only one faction known for doing this every time I talk to other faction they bring it up?This faction is much older than the one I ma talking about.
  • Saruu - Sanctuary
    Saruu - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Dan had to go and kill the thread again. P: mwehehe w00p w00p Enely <3

b:cute
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    weeeeeeeeee.
    /10 char
    (did this to see my siggy<_<)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Ohh, Didnt know leg lost some land, and about that new land... 90m a bid? b:shocked

Well good luck all next week!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Great fight Amplified, had a lot of fun. I enjoyed dropping Bolt of Tyreseus on Deceptistar. b:dirty
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Great Fight Amplified <3 Loved it. Cant wait to see ya next week! b:victory

Gj my lovelies on our victory. <3
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Great fight Enelysion :] Same 20 people against little 'ol me same place? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]