Melack - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    how lionsoul got that land? o.O
  • senkaku
    senkaku Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Don't underestimate R3, they have been around long and they're members have had a lot of time to level, and I most likely haven't met a faction with as perfect teamwork as R3.
    Sanctuary has a green Etherblade city today.
    Its green because Naitomea and her crew were there go cleric powah Grats on 97 Sarunya star.

Personal Ying-A-Ling opinions end here.

RedRaidrs took walled stronghold and Regicide took over etherblade city, next up from this time -> LIONSOUL attempting to take Regicide's city of Misfortune and Nefarious attempting to take over Regicide's Hunted Path.

Tonight there is a big row of Territory War, Psychotic and CrazyLove attempting to take over Nefarious' Avalanche Canyon and Frozen Path.

A couple of minutes later, Liquid, PLAYERS and Outlaw are attempting to take over Legendary's territories Grasslands, Tradewind and Wellspring.

How well did I do (okay I won't do that again.. b:thanks)

Light me up put me on top lets Falalalala, La la la la.

Ho, Ho, Ho, Under the mistletoe, yes everybody knows, we will take off our clothes.. Yes, if you want us to we will...

Oh Oh! A Christmas! My Christmas Tree is DELICIOUS! b:mischievous

^ LOL!

u know that RR will lose that land in 6 mins next week right? b:laugh Regi got it cuz they are good and the 3 way attack....lionsoul was dan's mistake, seems like they didnt set up the towers b:shutup thats what i heard, they understimate lionsoul....Eny will do way better in a 3 way attack, any other faction will do the same thing as RR keep some neffys busy (distraction) remeber last week? 6 mins? RR attacked first right? lol!
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Do you wanna date my avatar.. b:cute

*cough*

Heh.. should be interesting. Who knows o.o
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Saru's better than reality by far.
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Regicide Attacking Nefarious @ Etherblade Lasted 1 Hr 3 Minutes.

Nefarious Attacking Regicide @ Haunted Path Lasted 2 Hr 53 Minutes.

Will write report later when I have time.

I made a comment asking if the video maker forgot that he/she is a cleric, now all his/her videos has comments disabled because of non-constructive comments b:sad
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I made a comment asking if the video maker forgot that he/she is a cleric, now all his/her videos has comments disabled because of non-constructive comments b:sad

Looking at the squad filled with archers and venos, i'd assume its an attack squad...
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Looking at the squad filled with archers and venos, i'd assume its an attack squad...

err attack squads need heals too >_>
    never been or seen a attack squad without clerics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    err attack squads need heals too >_>

Except the cleric in the video never casted a heal or any support type of skill.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Except the cleric in the video never casted a heal or any support type of skill.

o.o someone got busted not doing their job? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

So? Doesnt mean she didnt -.- . She is a hell of a good cleric. Just because it doesnt show in 10 minutes of footage her healing doesnt mean she didnt. Kinda hard to put a whole 3 hour TW on youtube num nuts. Go back to Lost City or do us a better favor go an hero. -.-
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Mirabeth - Sanctuary
    Mirabeth - Sanctuary Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I removed the ability to comment because the comments were not constructive. Simple as that. You want to comment on a video, you don't attempt to insult the person making it. I can simply stop making them. Easy as that. Now as far as I know, this thread isn't about my ability to be a cleric in a TW squad, but about the actual TWs themselves. So please do everyone a favor and stay at the topic at hand. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Skybelle for the wonderful sig

Where did you go, where did you go? How did you know to get out of a world gone mad? Help me let go of the chaos around me, the devil that hounds me. I need you to tell me "Child be still". If the darkest hour comes before the light, where is the light?
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Now as far as I know, this thread isn't about my ability to be a cleric in a TW squad, but about the actual TWs themselves. So please do everyone a favor and stay at the topic at hand. ^^

Yeah right. You got a better shot at persuading Nef to look inside their hearts and surrender a portion of their lands so the sever can enjoy TWs than trying to get this topic on topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I removed the ability to comment because the comments were not constructive. Simple as that. You want to comment on a video, you don't attempt to insult the person making it. I can simply stop making them. Easy as that. Now as far as I know, this thread isn't about my ability to be a cleric in a TW squad, but about the actual TWs themselves. So please do everyone a favor and stay at the topic at hand. ^^

people cant help but assault people mira ^^ makes them feel they have purpose b:kiss
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • bloodredmage
    bloodredmage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yawn , need some drama on this thread again - _ - , it's getting boring .
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yawn , need some drama on this thread again - _ - , it's getting boring .

hmmm alright

ayano was a massive scamming nub

flametrollinghaterrawr
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Since when we start bashing my beautiful class in TW!!!!! Bad ppl.....
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nef and Reg has been amusing the server by playing a game of worms with each other, of which Reg is moving through the territories but Nef is not letting them grow in length unless Reg eats an apple. In the last two TW weekends Reg has moved south then moved west in search of the apple. Regarding which land the apple is hidden in i don't know. However, Etherblade must've been a rotten apple, because Reg's length decreased after eating it, then pooped out something yellow.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nef and Reg has been amusing the server by playing a game of worms with each other, of which Reg is moving through the territories but Nef is not letting them grow in length unless Reg eats an apple. In the last two TW weekends Reg has moved south then moved west in search of the apple. Regarding which land the apple is hidden in i don't know. However, Etherblade must've been a rotten apple, because Reg's length decreased after eating it, then pooped out something yellow.

silly b:chuckle
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

LOL

awesome b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

epic win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Nicely done, was a good weekend b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bloodredmage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well , well , now isn't this nice . Nef being 6 lands short of taking the map instead of 5 make's it a win for every1 else .
  • MiStAiSa - Sanctuary
    MiStAiSa - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well , well , now isn't this nice . Nef being 6 lands short of taking the map instead of 5 make's it a win for every1 else .

ayanooooo, tws getting fun now.. its back to like almost 3 hour long battles b:dirty
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ayanooooo, tws getting fun now.. its back to like almost 3 hour long battles b:dirty
    Miss Asia b:byeb:dirty
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    sometimes.....well almost always...your so funny Q >>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • bloodredmage
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Soooooo , about that drama ; maybe I should ask Ray again .
  • Raydoit - Sanctuary
    Raydoit - Sanctuary Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Theres like....nothing to draw drama from =/

I don't think anyone really cares about pk or tws anymore. I mean we could argue about the past but even that has gotten old and not many people who check this thread were even present in the golden days. The only thing I care about is a new server. Wonder if it would be full of quiet people or if it would be as fun as sanctuary used to be. Just have to remember not to be a bm because....I **** around with builds too much, Too many bms and can never get TT squads, and in the end my bm was fail sauce. Cleric or barb shall be my class b:cool

So what are you up to ayano, College? Playing any mmos or any console games?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

See its black and white now. It means I quit! How poetic and stuff.
  • bloodredmage
    edited December 2009
    Options

I don't think anyone really cares about pk or tws anymore. I mean we could argue about the past but even that has gotten old and not many people who check this thread were even present in the golden days. The only thing I care about is a new server. Wonder if it would be full of quiet people or if it would be as fun as sanctuary used to be. Just have to remember not to be a bm because....I **** around with builds too much, Too many bms and can never get TT squads, and in the end my bm was fail sauce. Cleric or barb shall be my class b:cool

So what are you up to ayano, College? Playing any mmos or any console games?

A boring college that doesn't suit me , dota & blizzard games ( is a blizzard fan , waiting on sc2 and d3 if you know what those are ) .

Anyway what's wrong with bms ????? It's one of the 2 classes that need's lots of build planning , skill & timing in order to succeed . Pwning with a challenging class is much more interesting than doing it with a easy & boring one .
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Er......they aint gonna make a new server cause you missed going to Dreamweaver and Harshlands >.>;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan