Stop the random pk's

Comments

• Atheum - Harshlands
    Atheum - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I'm new to this game and I picked a PVP server because I have no idea what the end game content is. PVP will give me something to do all the time.

15min. in to turning lvl 30 I was one shotted. I have to say I was disappointed when the person didn't say, Welcome to PVP! This coversation between those who dislike rpker's will never end. Personally I know what I'm getting into. I welcome it, because I will pressure on, get up to high lvl, and return the favor 8).

I've just recently learned the difference between rpk and pk and I feel to say, only QQing ppl came up with the term rpk if you ask me because it's a PVP server. It's PVP no matter what way you slice it.

If I see someone around me, I WILL fight you, I don't care. If a red name lvl 1 million came up to me, I WILL fight you, I don't care. Sure, I'll die, but I'll at least hopefully cost you like 10coin if I hit you to repair your armor. That's 10 coin you didn't have to spend.

I love the fact that high lvl people gank others, it's a way to seporate the men from the boys. I do disagree about camping a low lvl when your like 90+. That's rather weak imo. I haven't gotten camped, yet. If I die I just go back to the Danger Zone aka Safe Zone, anyway where another high lvl person uses them like a grocery store to pick out their next meat.

So what, People just quit crying if you choose to play on a pvp server, accept the fact that you will die when you don't want too. You will learn to get better, you can stick it out and get higher lvl and go back later and beat down the person that killed you. LoL so much crying...and what's up with guilds that don't accept rpk'ers? My Gosh man, Why did you join a PVP server. LOL I will probably be on everyone's KOS list.....GOOD....FEAR ME!!!
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Give this man a cookie.. and a sharp sword :)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    =D It's a PvP server. No one is going to let a free kill slip by. I know it gets annoying but you'll have to live with it until you get them backb:laughb:victoryRevenge kills are sweet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    jokerxdude wrote: »
    =D It's a PvP server. No one is going to let a free kill slip by.

If that were the case there would be no monster killing, there would be no TT runs there would not even be factions or squads. Everyone would be too busy killing each other to do anything else.

Oh I just got an idea for the mmos of the future! A thing where you can control your character with your mind because they are already trying to make real life borg if you watch the tech tv shows.

If you get a red name, then you get killed it makes you die in real life!b:laugh
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • jokerxdude
    jokerxdude Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    If that were the case there would be no monster killing, there would be no TT runs there would not even be factions or squads. Everyone would be too busy killing each other to do anything else.

Oh I just got an idea for the mmos of the future! A thing where you can control your character with your mind because they are already trying to make real life borg if you watch the tech tv shows.

If you get a red name, then you get killed it makes you die in real life!

I'm not saying drop everything youre doing just to kill someone. Just expect to be jumped by someone. It is like pk mode on your server. Eventhough you are doing a quest, you should expect another pk mode player to come along and attack you. If someone sees an opportunity they will most of the time take it. That's why PvE servers are safe havens.

And lol to dying in rl. Though customers that buy regularly will probably die most of the time =O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Why So Stupid?

Want a darker race? A race fighting for their humanity?
    Go here
    > pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132 You know you want to.

Anime! Anime! Oh PW Anime!
    Coming Soon...
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I wish I went back in time and choosed a pvp server.

PVP in PVE servers is like hunting.... we need to find to kill
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009

You are tiger, tough it up kitty.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if I were a veno I would have more kills at this time xD

Barbs are ths worst to get kills, unless we find someone dumb enougth to stay quiet instead of running.

Usually I would ninja people, got some funny kills this way^^
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    if I were a veno I would have more kills at this time xD

Barbs are ths worst to get kills, unless we find someone dumb enougth to stay quiet instead of running.

Usually I would ninja people, got some funny kills this way^^

I love ninjaing people. It's really quite fun. Hover around, waiting for them to leave safezone, and silently slip up behind them, and BAM! Dead. It's even funnier when they think they can take you on afterwards. I just wait for them to come back, and BAM! Dead. So many broken e-peens... Hehehe.
  • nerdraging
    nerdraging Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    LC's top pker *APPLAUSE* and *DRUM ROLL*

e9syz8.jpg
    b:angry<--NERD RAGE!!!
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    why is this thread back?

Don't give the failures who rolled PVP and whine about it have any glory b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • ColdSteele - Lost City
    ColdSteele - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Today is the first day i've been on this week for more than 20 minutes, and I've done a few quest so far. But, on each quest, I'm being pked at least 5 times, and its getting really annoying. There is no point in random pking, besides making people mad, then crying when they say anything back. Don't tell me to switch servers or anything else like that, I'm fine with my current server, just tired of the random pks, making me spawn in a town, and having to walk back to where I was. Now, I know high leveled pkers won't agree with this thread, and if you don't, dont post, don't continue reading, just hit that nice little back button on the top of your internet browser and get on with your life. I know I'm not the only person that is getting tired of all the pkers. Yes, there are PvE and PvP servers, but the PvP need to have an option like the PvE ones Then what's the point in differentiating in pvp and pve servers?, or at least a new way to stop the 9x from killing 3x players.
    One way I've thought of to help us low lvls out,(and anybody else that hates pkers), is a Lvled pking system. Where, if a player chooses to, they can turn it on/off at their own will. It will work by having a level requirement of people pk. If a lvl 95 runs up to a lvl 30-50, who is going to win? You guessed it, the 95. If there were a way, where the 95 could only attack others within his/her relative level, so he couldnt go around 1 hitting every noob there is. It could have, mabye a 5 or 10 level difference max to kill, so for example, with 5 levels, a lvl 80 could kill lvls 75-85 that, or with 10, lvls 70-90. The 10 level difference is nowhere near what most pkers kill. I've seen so many high levels, come areas where 3x players have quest mobs, and the pkers constantly pk them.
    If you agree with me on the leveled pking system, post a support b:laugh if not, if you have suggestions to improve it, post them, or if you don't support and hate me for making this thread, don't post at all and just go on with the forums.

You said you like the server you're in... so quit complaining.
    You chose pvp, now play pvp. I don't see the problem.
    It's too bad but "free to play, pay to win"-sckye

These "updates" are seeming more and more like downgrades.

aryannamage: Not PWE GM's they are all greedy b:angry
  • pappy74
    pappy74 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    lau1.jpg

lau2p.jpg

this is what I wanted to screenshot while observating my friend doing some random PK but he had many other insults like that

it's funny as hell

absolutelly love the cencor u used on this lmao to bad u forgot to blur the name.... so kinda pointless dont ya think? b:laugh

anyway like others have said pking is a part of the game, even on pve servers yes ppl that pk low lvls are immature little kids who prolly get bullied at school so they take it out on ppl in mmos or other sources of games.
    OP: you should be able to lvl a char to 30 in about a week or less so its not the end of the world and in the future pay more attention to what type of server you just logged into to play a game.
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited September 2009

Its same on pvp server really - most people don't rpk since guild rules don't allow or they just despite the idea of rpk. Very few guilds will let you kill anyone you feel like anyhow. I would say most players have to fly around for quite some time hunting kos to kill, sometimes for hours lol.
  • Maciaveli - Lost City
    Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    To the guy above me. don't you think it's kinda funny you use a new forum name to post with? Lol... And ye, I hate people that blur out stuff on screenies, wtf they hiding o.o

b:bye

P.S this was meant for the 2nd poster above me. DAMN YOU GASOLINE!
    Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
  • calavera
    calavera Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Ok, so the OP is a 7x and he got Pked and then whined about it, and then he went back to the same spot 5 times in a row... Dude, really, Did you level up on oracles or what?

As for your so called system it's already in place... on pve servers...
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I like PvP server.

to OP, or anyone who whines about getting PK'ed (over and over again by the same person or diff person) :

-They don't online 24/7 nonstop.
    -If you can't fight back, go to another grinding spot to lvl.
    -You have a Quest in that spot to be done? Go back there later when they offline. You're not gonna die if that Quest is not done.
    -Join a Guild that can protect you.
    -It's just a game. they don't really kill you in RL..

I basicly hate PvE server.

for those who says PvP server is full of jerk..
    they're there too in PvE server.

Yes, they do not PK, they KS !
    and they won't turn their name to white, they just keep KS you for fun or to annoy you.
    Then it will turn into forever KS each other and start calling names.

If it's PvP, you win, they go.
    you lose, you go.

Quick and simple.

(there may be another occasion where it will turn into KOS, Guild KOS, Group PK-war, or Guild PK-war, but you got my point)

my 2cent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Necro. That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I do not play on a pk server for that exact reason. I support you!

I left a PvP server for that exact reason!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • adhorne
    adhorne Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I don't care what the OP thinks... He needs to grow up and be a (wo)man. I'm the type of person that if I do not like something I'll do something about it. If that means playing to get the MAX LVL in game and GG then I'm going to do it. Matter of fact I might make a toon on his server and PK him over and over and over till he either quits whining or quits the game.b:angry
  • turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    What are the reasons for randomly* Pking players 30+ levels lower than you ? ...

Likely because it's all they can handle. Same reason they hang out at the westgate of Archo ... to be able to flee into the safezone when they accidentally hit someone who turns out to be 4x or or higher.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    nerdraging wrote: »
    LC's top pker *APPLAUSE* and *DRUM ROLL*

e9syz8.jpg

lies! This be LC's top pker!
    hamster-video-game-maze1.jpg

b:laugh
    at least until I get shot down by a random archer or something. b:sad

also at the OP your 73 and you still get random pked? o.o' huh is there something I'm missing? being random pked for me virtually stopped at level 50. o.o''

also xD white puma me saw you in arch a couple of times. are you sure your not walking straight out of west arch gate?? instead of flying? or anything? o.o'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Msmunholy - Lost City
    Msmunholy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    People play these games for fun. so fun to them may be wiping the floor with you. so how can u try to take somone elses fun away for the sake of ur fun? QQ all the way home to mama and go play pokemon or something. b:bye
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It's interesting that you are having so many problems when you consider that I levelled up a character to the 80's and another to the 70's on the PW-MY servers, and only got pk'd once. Yet we hear a lot of complaints on these forums about the excessive amount of pk on our own servers.

As to level restricted PK, I would think the majority of players on PK servers would prefer to be able to kill anyone, even those that don't random PK, for the reason that if someone is griefing you (ie killing your mobs, or picking up your loot) you can then kill them regardless of level.

Definitly one of the disadvantages of a non PK server, as you just have to put up with griefers sinc you cant attack them. Though I would say far less of a disadvantage than being constantly PK'd.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    adhorne wrote: »
    I don't care what the OP thinks... He needs to grow up and be a (wo)man. I'm the type of person that if I do not like something I'll do something about it. If that means playing to get the MAX LVL in game and GG then I'm going to do it. Matter of fact I might make a toon on his server and PK him over and over and over till he either quits whining or quits the game.b:angry

That would get you a ban for griefing.b:bye

How would you feel if that person later showed up at your door and pked you until you quit life?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    It will never stop on the Tomp of Heros in Sanctuary.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    How would you feel if that person later showed up at your door and pked you until you quit life?

That made me chuckle b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    adhorne wrote: »

I like your style! b:victory

When I get of lvl (if I start lvling anytime soon) I think might join you!

Seriously puma, you joined a pvp server. Don't come to the forums to cry about being pked when you could just lvl up and kill them. On my 5x bm I killed an 8x cleric (I don't think he knew what he was doing). Don't even act like BM's aren't a threat. Don't even act like you can't lvl up and take out anyone who's killed you.

Learn your class and stop whining about the server YOU chose to play on.

I get the feeling even I could kill you.. b:thanks
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I knowz I could b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    also at the OP your 73 and you still get random pked? o.o' huh is there something I'm missing? being random pked for me virtually stopped at level 50. o.o''

Check original post date. This is some necro right here. I think OP was around 4x, maybe 5x when this post was made, if I remember correctly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
This discussion has been closed.