"Legends" of Sanctuary

Options

Comments

• Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    1. A non-historical or unverifiable story handed down by tradition from earlier times and popularly accepted as historical.
    2. The body of stories of this kind, esp. as they relate to a particular people, group, or clan: the winning of the West in American legend.
    3. An inscription, esp. on a coat of arms, on a monument, under a picture, or the like.
    4. A table on a map, chart, or the like, listing and explaining the symbols used. Compare key 1 (def. 8).
    5. Numismatics. inscription (def. 8).
    6. A collection of stories about an admirable person.
    7. A person who is the center of such stories:
    8. Archaic. a story of the life of a saint, esp. one stressing the miraculous or unrecorded deeds of the saint.
    9. Obsolete. a collection of such stories or stories like them.

10. http://amadeo.blog.com/repository/6989/2824231.jpg
    11. http://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/large/1025233595-00.jpg
    12. http://0utsidetheframe.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/legend.jpg
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    meh no clerics on sanctuary are that well, i try to learn from this guy ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQyMq2JhXRI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkNpFWAi55o
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    - Maria_Neko: Not really known much; but had some of the best PvE and PvP skills for her level and equipment. (Made it to lv91 with me, months ago). She had +1 NPC gear, and pwned pretty hard.

- YenSu: Known Safezone hugger. She'd shoot off an attack, then run back into the Safezone while Kyante and BBX would try and save her by keeping you stunned.

- GodHatesYOU: Legend of not having any GA's when PKing xD

.... can't think of anymore that aren't already there lol.
  • Sager - Sanctuary
    Sager - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    DeityOfRain: the fastest leveler in my time.
    MisTiLady: in first person to hit to level 100 in Sanctuary.
    SweetkittyZ and me: the most romantic couple in Sanctuary b:cute
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Of all those people listed, I've only know of Ayano_Chan, boynxtduh, and Templar.

And I hear my faction talk about xAsch [were former guildmates of his]. Damn, I feel new to this game. >.<

Most were before you're time. A large majority of that list quit before March =/.

Btw... How did you miss Vert? Tho I can't say hes all that great of a PKer he is still very well known.

And uh... Hel didn't quit. He was banned and Aka quit recently b/c of anni packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • superawesomefunslide
    superawesomefunslide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    - Maria_Neko: Not really known much; but had some of the best PvE and PvP skills for her level and equipment. (Made it to lv91 with me, months ago). She had +1 NPC gear, and pwned pretty hard.

- YenSu: Known Safezone hugger. She'd shoot off an attack, then run back into the Safezone while Kyante and BBX would try and save her by keeping you stunned.

- GodHatesYOU: Legend of not having any GA's when PKing xD

.... can't think of anymore that aren't already there lol.

maria = only used nix

yensu = drama starter and fail cleric

godhatesyou = didnt have angels since he bound all his gear, wasnt too bad at pking though especially for this level, never reached 80 i believe
  • imakeyouqq
    imakeyouqq Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    meh no clerics on sanctuary are that well, i try to learn from this guy ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQyMq2JhXRI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkNpFWAi55o

Oh I'll have to disagree with you zu zu, I forgot about some1 :

Vincent_son - best pvp cleric on sanctuary and good in pve as well.Fast reactions,knowing what to do,who to take out 1st w/o being told to do so,like I usually have to tell every1 in my squad what to do when pking...kill who etc which is annoying when being focus fired by 3-4 ppl,he also knew when to throw a couple of heals and rebuff when needed ,never needed to tell him to do anything. He quit a while ago though,and there went another leet pker I could work with.

zzzKyantezzz - he's actually one of the few bms that know's to utilize his class well,he's one of the few that could do the bm job and keep off me enough for me to do my job :P He's quitting due to anni packs I think.

BuriedBladeX - I didn't pk with him much,just against him when I was lower but I know he's as good or even better than kyan. Idk if he's quitting or not.

rozas - well ... after Vince quit I could go as far to say that he was the best cleric skill wise in PVP at killing or stopping ppl(he thinks he's a wiz too much,he never heals!!!!! >< ),his PVE was terrible though,he always managed to get TT or fb squad killed somehow :P . Although pretty good disabling and DDing moves his major laziness to make some money to get at least average +4/+5 gears was the thing stopping him to catch up to Vince in PVP,never PVE :D . He's still playing ...I think .

When leet ppl work together,u'll come to realize that no uber CSer with uber gears and insane hp or whatever godlike tank build barb is unstoppable.
    There's a way to kill every1,I always say that there's nothing which cannot be killed,most just don't bother thinking how to do it :P

Ofc using lunar and warsoul gears vs average ones might contradict that b:shutup .
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    imakeyouqq wrote: »
    Oh I'll have to disagree with you zu zu, I forgot about some1 :

Vincent_son - best pvp cleric on sanctuary and decent in pve as well.Fast reactions,knowing what to do,who to take out 1st w/o being told to do so,like I usually have to tell every1 in my squad what to do when pking...kill who etc which is annoying when being focus fired by 3-4 ppl,he also knew when to throw a couple of heals and rebuff when needed ,never needed to tell him to do anything. He quit a while ago though,and there went another leet pker I could work with.

zzzKyantezzz - he's actually one of the few bms that know's to utilize his class well,he's one of the few that could do the bm job and keep off me enough for me to do my job :P He's quitting due to anni packs I think.

BuriedBladeX - I didn't pk with him much,just against him when I was lower but I know he's as good or even better than kyan. Idk if he's quitting or not.

When leet ppl work together,u'll come to realize that no uber CSer with uber gears and insane hp or whatever godlike tank build barb is unstoppable.
    There's a way to kill every1,allot just don't bother thinking how to do it :P

Ofc using lunar and warsoul gears vs average ones might contradict that b:shutup .

Vincent was decent in pk but nothing compared to kaggy, kaggy was one of the best pk clerics ive ever seen on sanctuary. The guy i posted in those videos was not just started on harshlands.... he was from LC as with most that are there. Played cleric LC 100 lvl same name, some would argue that his experince on pk servers outweighs the 92 or so lvls of a cleric (vincent) on pve server, he has 200+ lvls more experince as a white name. His experience as a white name for that long would definatly make his reflexes and skills superior to vincent as with old age comes great experince as some would say (oh and no life). :D Pew Pew.... As i stated above Kaggy was the best pvp cleric ive seen on sanctuary so there be 1 legend in my eyes.
  • imakeyouqq
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Vincent was decent in pk but nothing compared to kaggy, kaggy was one of the best pk clerics ive ever seen on sanctuary. The guy i posted in those videos was not just started on harshlands.... he was from LC as with most that are there. Played cleric LC 100 lvl same name, some would argue that his experince on pk servers outweighs the 92 or so lvls of a cleric (vincent) on pve server, he has 200+ lvls more experince as a white name. His experience as a white name for that long would definatly make his reflexes and skills superior to vincent as with old age comes great experince as some would say (oh and no life). :D Pew Pew.... As i stated above Kaggy was the best pvp cleric ive seen on sanctuary so there be 1 legend in my eyes.

That guy's from another server zu zu,we're talking about sanctuary clerics here . And kaggy? Kaggy was a good pker but wasn't close to vince's level of skill.

Her problem was that she was always too reckless,for being a pure mag build one should act much more carefully.
    But I guess she should be on the legends of sanctuary list as well :P Her love for drama,and heroic/dramatic pk/wc shouts were the thing that made her a really fun and interesting person,not to mention when she came from work drunk and was Pking ,the next day she couldn't remember anything :). Go go go drama lovers !!! She quit months ago.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sorry to ask this but i find only pkrs name on this legend list arent the other ppl entitled to be on this hall of fame??

i.e _julio the best delta barb i met. When the great lvl 95+ barbs from nef wouldnt take a lvl 83 LA wiz with 4k hp buffed _julio took me around on delta runs and quite successfully we did runs to stage 9 and at times completed it.. i guess he has more than one reason to be here you all might no more bout it.. jst my fav person to be on this hall of fame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • imakeyouqq
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ermmm...Herne you can't delta till 86 b:laugh .
  • lesspewpewmoreqq
    lesspewpewmoreqq Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sorry to ask this but i find only pkrs name on this legend list arent the other ppl entitled to be on this hall of fame??

i.e _julio the best delta barb i met. When the great lvl 95+ barbs from nef wouldnt take a lvl 83 LA wiz with 4k hp buffed _julio took me around on delta runs and quite successfully we did runs to stage 9 and at times completed it.. i guess he has more than one reason to be here you all might no more bout it.. jst my fav person to be on this hall of fame

no one is denied a spot in the "hall of fame" unless there is a general agreement that they suck

p.s. people who RB their way up aren't legends imo. But hey, that's just me b:cute
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That guy's from another server zu zu,we're talking about sanctuary clerics here . And kaggy? Kaggy was a good pker but wasn't close to vince's level of skill.

Her problem was that she was always too reckless,for being a pure mag build one should act much more carefully.
    But I guess she should be on the legends of sanctuary list as well :P Her love for drama,and heroic/dramatic pk/wc shouts were the thing that made her a really fun and interesting person,not to mention when she came from work drunk and was Pking ,the next day she couldn't remember anything :). Go go go drama lovers !!! She quit months ago.

Yep i know, i just mentioned i try to watch him and learn since he was good... you said u didnt think so that vincent was better :D. I rather learn from that guy then vincent is all i was saying... wasnt saying he should be on the list since obviously he not from this server... or even play on pve servers :D
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sorry my stupid typos it was 87
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • imakeyouqq
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yep i know, i just mentioned i try to watch him and learn since he was good... you said u didnt think so that vincent was better :D. I rather learn from that guy then vincent is all i was saying... wasnt saying he should be on the list since obviously he not from this server... or even play on pve servers :D

Well that's a common thing since most of the class guides are made from ppl on PVP servers,and there we go ,yet another reason on why PVPers > PVErs when it come's to fame b:victory .

Like I said ,I've been reading wiz pvp guides from ppl from PVP servers,not PVE and watching vids of those fights. Same with other classes ,I've read their guides partially in an attempt to understand them better as to know how to counter them from guides made by ppl from PVP servers.
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    damn..i realized i kinda miss those ppl here!they made this server very intresting!ive been lmfao'ed cuz of them and ive been so fkin angry cuz of them ive almost throwed my comp out of window..

but allthough..they made this game really fun!
    i rly wish they wudnt quit..wuda been rly intresting what they wuda become 95+...and if they wud stay..it MIGHT had some effect on TW..but thats just some unnecessary "if" word..."if this event wudnt come.." etc...

but lets not get offtopic this time..! b:chuckle
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ermmm...Herne you can't delta till 86 b:laugh .

actually u can delta at lvl 85! u just dont get delta orders from npc but u can enter to it!
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Vincent_son - best pvp cleric on sanctuary and good in pve as well.Fast reactions,knowing what to do,who to take out 1st w/o being told to do so,like I usually have to tell every1 in my squad what to do when pking...kill who etc which is annoying when being focus fired by 3-4 ppl,he also knew when to throw a couple of heals and rebuff when needed ,never needed to tell him to do anything. He quit a while ago though,and there went another leet pker I could work with.
    I cant agree with PvE, especially if his higher lvl group couldnt complete Dimentora of all TTs, and it was easy then too >.> they kept on dying and gave up. single member of our faction called us in to finish it off for free subbed TT. b:cute (i think they were all nefs save our single member)
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited September 2009
    Options

Sadly thats cause most of the vocal pple who post here are either PvPers, PKers, or are from big factions and know only the 'publically well known' players. When you keep to your group, you only know in your group, and like the OP retorted, they are not obliged to post who they dont know. Youll find very few left over that meet admirable traits if you cut out the PvP, gear, and lvling.
  • imakeyouqq
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I cant agree with PvE, especially if his higher lvl group couldnt complete Dimentora of all TTs, and it was easy then too >.> they kept on dying and gave up. single member of our faction called us in to finish it off for free subbed TT. b:cute (i think they were all nefs save our single member)

Ermm...what are you talking about ? And vince was never in nef,is this a wrong post?

Sadly thats cause most of the vocal pple who post here are either PvPers, PKers, or are from big factions and know only the 'publically well known' players. When you keep to your group, you only know in your group, and like the OP retorted, they are not obliged to post who they dont know. Youll find very few left over that meet admirable traits if you cut out the PvP, gear, and lvling.

Hey,we pvpers sacrifice allot of GAs and charms and time to lvl fast like others,it's normal that we should get something,the pvp fun alone of this game is too damn costly,turning fun pvp into more than just that is more interesting b:victory .
    + also it's been a proven fact in all servers,lost city being the best example, that late game the PVErs are most likely to win. It's like being a greedy person that never enjoys himself during his younger days storing money to do better in the future which is fine except that some go overboard with this and realize they are already old and wasted their lives just holding themselves back on everything.

Not talking about the ppl who naturally like PVE ofc,but about the ones that want to PVP but keep thinking "I'll do it late game". That would be fine except the fact that the best pvp fights on this server were early-mid game with all those factions on the map and multiple skilled pkers(noobs weren't excluded then either ofc ,they never are... :D ). I know allot of ppl who waited to pk till 90 and now they've come to realize that it's mostly pointless,their chance was back then,now it's gone. I even know ppl who quit the game with around 100 + mil in their pockets because they were holding on to it for "late game" which fails so much in PWI,but they got bored along the way.

It's sad to see that the "carebears win late game" idea applies to pvp servers as well. Ppl forget about having fun and go mass carebear mode in a PVP server which is absolutely stupid. Thing is they are the ones that'll regret it most later.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ermm...what are you talking about ? And vince was never in nef,is this a wrong post?
    the name is correct but i think i got the fac wrong
    Hey,we pvpers sacrifice allot of GAs and charms and time to lvl fast like others,it's normal that we should get something,the pvp fun alone of this game is too damn costly,turning fun pvp into more than just that is more interesting b:victory .
    + also it's been a proven fact in all servers,lost city being the best example, that late game the PVErs are most likely to win. It's like being a greedy person that never enjoys himself during his younger days storing money to do better in the future which is fine except that some go overboard with this and realize they are already old and wasted their lives just holding themselves back on everything.

Not talking about the ppl who naturally like PVE ofc,but about the ones that want to PVP but keep thinking "I'll do it late game". That would be fine except the fact that the best pvp fights on this server were early-mid game with all those factions on the map and multiple skilled pkers(noobs weren't excluded then either ofc ,they never are... :D ). I know allot of ppl who waited to pk till 90 and now they've come to realize that it's mostly pointless,their chance was back then,now it's gone. I even know ppl who quit the game with around 100 + mil in their pockets because they were holding on to it for "late game" which fails so much in PWI,but they got bored along the way.

It's sad to see that the "carebears win late game" idea applies to pvp servers as well. Ppl forget about having fun and go mass carebear mode in a PVP server which is absolutely stupid. Thing is they are the ones that'll regret it most later.
    says the person who backed out on entering the 'real pvp' harshlands with us >.> (considering how fast they lv, wouldve caught upfast)
  • Sinense - Sanctuary
    Sinense - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    no one is denied a spot in the "hall of fame" unless there is a general agreement that they suck

And quitters suck, except when judged by other quitters?

So, anyways... on which side of this fence did Verticoli fall?
  • wraithkiller69
    wraithkiller69 Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GodHatesYou

luring bosses like chin and Suzy to towns like Hidden Orchid and Tradewind

BrianDawkins

Probably was in every guild known to man.
  • imakeyouqq
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the name is correct but i think i got the fac wrong

says the person who backed out on entering the 'real pvp' harshlands with us >.> (considering how fast they lv, wouldve caught upfast)

LOL wait wait wait,you went to harshlands before?I never though you had some hidden pvp blood in you.

And yes that's all thx to my stupid laziness of restarting again + lots of friends here......I <3 my faction as well as the fact that steel was still around then so pk wasn't actually lame like now. I did **** up AGAIN that time indeed,if there will be new servers to go with the new classes soon... I'm going for the pvp one unless they get some uber CS advantaging sale when the server start's or if I won't have time to spare around this time of year.

Anyway decept ,your posts are strange today ,it's almost like some1 else is on your account posting lol .
  • wraithkiller69
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Swoosh.

Didnt know much about her, since I didnt know much about her faction.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Swoosh.

Swoosh now or swoosh before? cuase its his/her bro playing atm, cause he was asking advice from gear to skills from my lv80 fac member and a cleric at that >.>
    LOL wait wait wait,you went to harshlands before?I never though you had some hidden pvp blood in you.
    we quit after me n iremar realized almost EVERYONE backed out...... >_>
    Anyway decept ,your posts are strange today ,it's almost like some1 else is on your account posting lol .
    i dunno all the posts are boring nowadays...throws me off. and thinking how to save up for TT99 aside from zhen since im not templar or BP
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Byno the noob that didnt marry Nadis and didnt run away with Nadis and Ayano... b:chuckle true legend "girl"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • imakeyouqq
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Swoosh.

The old swoosh probably, I used to ask her questions about the wiz class back when I was a newbie since she played it MY-EN version. The current swoosh used to ask me questions :P
  • wraithkiller69
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yeah my bad old Swoosh b:laugh