"Legends" of Sanctuary

Options
123457»

Comments

• HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ayano your so silly you were prolly 200 of his 2000+ kills i was witness to him killing your several times back when he hated you before leg you should watch what you say ;). The only reason he joined leg was because of me as was same situation with me when i joined Nefarious after steel was no more, because he asked me to and i was loyal to him :). I remeber the first day you and him where in leg he said i guess i got to take him of BL now cause i had him there cause he cried so much and learn to be nice as i'm not use to being in same faction with him. Was so cute hehe

Punctuations please....my head hurts now b:surrender
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Punctuations please....my head hurts now b:surrender

You don't HAVE to read it.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

But I WANT too b:chuckle
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    But I WANT too b:chuckle

Your head disagrees. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ayano your so silly you were prolly 200 of his 2000+ kills i was witness to him killing your several times back when he hated you before leg you should watch what you say

Erm,you do realize the lvl difference that time between us don't you ? Why should I watch what I say,I didn't say anything that isn't true. This even made me laugh : OP class,amongs the highest lvls(mid 9x) in the server letting a early lvl 8x wiz get to him,if anything I had lots of reasons to brag when killing him.
    After I got 90+ I had quite a few fights vs multiple lvl 8x ppl as well and I realized how easy it was to beat them as a wiz,I can't even imagine how easy it would be with a nix by your side.
    Heleina had a huge ego even bigger then ayano's if he was ever killed in pk i heard it for hours

Remember my actions and arguments would back up that ego , I don't mind ppl c0cky ppl as long as they have what to be c0cky about. I see don't see how ego + letting your NPC do your work for you despite being much higher could hold hands . Ofc they gotta use it the nix or w/e pet,it's their strongest weapon but don't be rely 100% on it lol.

Anyway in the end I guess I should tank heleina and a few steels,thx to them I got even more motivated to become stronger :P .
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Haha that was nice ayano, i really don't remeber lvl difference tho i would'nt doubt it was like that tho. At that time tho there was no genies and ppl did'nt know much about terrain glitch so i would highly doubt another um 600 hp would have matter from TT80-TT90 :).
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Haha that was nice ayano, i really don't remeber lvl difference tho i would'nt doubt it was like that tho. At that time tho there was no genies and ppl did'nt know much about terrain glitch so i would highly doubt another um 600 hp would have matter from TT80-TT90 :).

Lol zu zu,are you kidding me ? I was around 81-85 and Hel was around 91-96.
    Furthermore there's a major difference being a demon/sage rather than not being one at all and between tt90 and tt80 gears too,unless you get tt80 gold and start pumping it up like you do at 90.
    Then there's demon/sage spark , demon/sage skills and don't forget the pet's much stronger as well since it's a veno.

Oh it matter's allot,like I said I noticed it myself how easy it was to beat 8x ppl after getting 90+ myself,and you know very well it's not just around 600 hp , there's also difference in defenses (take note some ppl may be using weaker than tt80 gears since allot are just waiting for 90) ,dmg and that's just stat wise ,I've mentioned the rest at the start of this post.

Need more arguments ? :P .
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Also pretty sure level difference acts as an attack level and defense level adjustment as well. Maybe not exact, but the higher armor alone makes lower level attacks weaker. Someone 20 levels below you isn't even worth mentioning, and makes for an easy kill regardless of class. 10 levels will acts just the same.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Furthermore there's a major difference being a demon/sage rather than not being one at all and between tt90 and tt80 gears too,unless you get tt80 gold and start pumping it up like you do at 90.
    Then there's demon/sage spark , demon/sage skills and don't forget the pet's much stronger as well since it's a veno.

Oh it matter's allot,like I said I noticed it myself how easy it was to beat 8x ppl after getting 90+ myself,and you know very well it's not just around 600 hp , there's also difference in defenses (take note some ppl may be using weaker than tt80 gears since allot are just waiting for 90) ,dmg and that's just stat wise ,I've mentioned the rest at the start of this post.

Need more arguments ? :P .

Hehe the fact that he was demon or sage had no effect on his nix.... we all know how he fights. He did keep his nix lvled tho so that helped with the bleed effect :D
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hehe the fact that he was demon or sage had no effect on his nix.... we all know how he fights. He did keep his nix lvled tho so that helped with the bleed effect :D

I never said it did,I meant it was stronger because he was higher lvl and the nix as well.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Here, let me help you:
    (Continue reading that 'til it ACTUALLY makes sense to you. Seriously, you're level 100...don't be dumb pl0x)
    Then there's demon/sage spark , demon/sage skills
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I never said it did,I meant it was stronger because he was higher lvl and the nix as well.

As i said :D
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Here, let me help you:
    (Continue reading that 'til it ACTUALLY makes sense to you. Seriously, you're level 100...don't be dumb pl0x)

hm ok thx for the input.... i have a 62 veno on your server and i see venos of the same lvl killing 20 lvl higher robe users when i played there.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hm ok thx for the input.... i have a 62 veno on your server and i see venos of the same lvl killing 20 lvl higher robe users when i played there.

That make's me feel even better as a squishi class fighting a 10-12 higher lvl veno b:victory .