"Legends" of Sanctuary

Options

Comments

• lesspewpewmoreqq
    lesspewpewmoreqq Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    imakeyouqq wrote: »
    The old swoosh probably, I used to ask her questions about the wiz class back when I was a newbie since she played it MY-EN version. The current swoosh used to ask me questions :P

current swoosh is a nublet.

old swoosh was uber awesome as a player and a person
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Current swoosh is not the brother either, the brother quit this June when he moved to somewhere in Asia along with his racing bike. Don't know who it is anymore ha.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm a legend? b:shocked

In the end, this is all pretty arbitrary, but gotta say I'm amazed no one mentioned Milari, always assumed she was far more known than I was. To be honest, she was more important to Leg. She was one of the founding members, the leader of it during the time it became the second faction to gain land, and I think she beat me out for tenure taking into account the two periods of time she was lead (first left early December, than came back and was lead for a couple months in spring). Probably one of the nicest and (overly) helpful on server too.

I think she was basically the Leg equivalent of Sasaki, and certainly a better people person than I was b:surrender
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What about Dark Kuma or GodsFear?I would say he is No1.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    godsfear iunno kuma nice person but if u really want to put someone from SW here that should be Hufastu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Vincent_son - Sanctuary
    Vincent_son - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol I still check the forums every now and again, so I thought I'd drop by b:laugh. Though I didn't make enough of an impact on the server to be listed in the legend page like some said, I do wanna speak for myself in regards to
    Vincent was decent in pk but nothing compared to kaggy,

I never lost in a 1v1 to Kagura b:cute (but only fought her 3 times), but I've never seen her in group PvP, so I couldn't speak there.
    I cant agree with PvE, especially if his higher lvl group couldnt complete Dimentora of all TTs, and it was easy then too >.> they kept on dying and gave up. single member of our faction called us in to finish it off for free subbed TT. b:cute (i think they were all nefs save our single member)

And to this, I have no idea what you're talking about; I never did any TT with all Nefs before, nor did I ever do anything at all with anyone from your faction, so you're definitely mistaken. I can't even remember what Dimentora was lol, but the only TT boss I ever had trouble with was AE when we were still just starting 2-3.

Either that, or it was one of my friends on my account after I quit; I re-statted to pure vit for my last TW, and thus had insufficient magic attack to provide proper heals in a high level TT, especially after giving away my good weapon, and I doubt anyone bothered to re-stat me again after I quit.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Seriously, where's ClericRanger? That dumb redneck Wal-mart employee needs to be on the list.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rozas - well ... after Vince quit I could go as far to say that he was the best cleric skill wise in PVP at killing or stopping ppl(he thinks he's a wiz too much,he never heals!!!!! >< ),his PVE was terrible though,he always managed to get TT or fb squad killed somehow :P . Although pretty good disabling and DDing moves his major laziness to make some money to get at least average +4/+5 gears was the thing stopping him to catch up to Vince in PVP,never PVE :D . He's still playing ...I think .

Terrible is an understatement.... You how many party wipes he would cause? b:surrender

And yea him and Xerelle are still playing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Byno the noob that didnt marry Nadis and didnt run away with Nadis and Ayano... b:chuckle true legend "girl"

ayano ran off with me b:cute
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    Zindane_ - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    no clue if anyones said it yet but i think BBX should be up here, i mean yea he was only lvl 98 but i still saw him do some pretty impressive feats pvp and pve wise. certainly one of the most memorable people in game i think XD. lol almost convinced me to go hybrid till he quit 9/9/09. sad day indeed. for me atleastb:surrender
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • TheHunter_ - Sanctuary
    TheHunter_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Psihi - he sucked in pve 'n pvp..but he was doing hell of a load coins!!!he turned every stone in pwi sanctuary to find something cheap just to sell it way overpriced! xD , archer
    and he was also one of highest lvls archers..i think he was listed?
  • Zindane_ - Sanctuary
    Zindane_ - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol epic merchanter eh hunter?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
  • knoodles
    knoodles Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Waa what about lil ol me, been away sooo long i see all the old PW players have left :(.

Meh i miss people on Sanctuary but the game really pissed me off.
    I'd like to add BattleTami and Sugar_HK to the list as great clerics.

and boynxtduh is **** >_>

*Knoodlepot*
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    knoodles made me hungry :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • imakeyouqq
    imakeyouqq Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ayano ran off with me b:cute

Well byno is flat chested,unlike you so If that's the case I'd say big boobies for the win b:sin !!!

Butttt then again byno's actually a real chick ,while your gender remains unknown to me ,though pixel avatar speaking you >>> byno ofc xD . Though character with big boobies usually means that there's a behind the PC :P
  • imakeyouqq
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm a legend? b:shocked

In the end, this is all pretty arbitrary, but gotta say I'm amazed no one mentioned Milari, always assumed she was far more known than I was. To be honest, she was more important to Leg. She was one of the founding members, the leader of it during the time it became the second faction to gain land, and I think she beat me out for tenure taking into account the two periods of time she was lead (first left early December, than came back and was lead for a couple months in spring). Probably one of the nicest and (overly) helpful on server too.

I think she was basically the Leg equivalent of Sasaki, and certainly a better people person than I was b:surrender

Actually you had the same importance as mil had. Remember no1 is perfect and what mil lacked ,you made up for , and that is mil's hatred towards anything pvp related. Some1 to make the TW plans and take care of that part of the faction was needed.

Let's try to sound more epic shall we ? :P :

We can say that mil was the queen of the legendary warriors and also the one who managed to "tame" some of them ( I could say she was my leash stopping me from not going even further with my wc taunts,oh yes I can do much more than that,and much more often b:sin ), while you were legendary's general that led those warriors to battle .

You also had another role,which was providing info on end-game content thus helping the faction develop. You did say you played a previous version of PW once didn't you aka?
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We can say that mil was the queen of the legendary warriors and also the one who managed to "tame" some of them ( I could say she was my leash stopping me from not going even further with my wc taunts,oh yes I can do much more than that,and much more often b:sin ), while you were legendary's general that led those warriors to battle.

And you were the jester :3

Or maybe that title goes to strife...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pfff I'm the only one with a title of Jester
    &nbsp
    &nbsp

<---- It's right over there under my name b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Majou - Sanctuary
    Majou - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I say Zindane_ and his legendary noms are quite legendary lol....................
  • imakeyouqq
    edited September 2009
    Options

Ast's the jester,strife's an entertainer too...a half naked dancer for the queen and the secret lover of the general.

We all know I was one of those epic,elite warriors b:victory ,just like that.b:cool .

K....enough epic talking though :P
  • Haraku - Harshlands
    Haraku - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Best person on Sanctuary = Alaxanab:pleased
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What about Dark Kuma or GodsFear?I would say he is No1.

Godsfear was a bad cleric, only thing that helped him was his willingness to spend money to refine/shard his gear. Other than that, he was terrible in the TWs vs. Legendary.

Dark Kuma was just a college kid who tantrums. I still remember how funny it was listen to him cry in the lounge room when he tried to make Milari, Darq, and I apologize for that newsletter that Seppuku put out. And would not give a cease fire for the war they started and lost without it, then blamed us for it not happening. Why on earth would we apologize for what a completely different faction did? He eventually stormed out after a lot of cursing and name-calling in a fit. Yeah, real impressive legend.

EDIT: Also, this was during the time when those two loved to screenshot all sorts of comments, and then put them out of context. So we knew they wanted an apology, to screen shot and make it seem like we were behind Seppuku's attack on them and try to tarnish Legendary's image. They had already done such twice before.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well byno is flat chested,unlike you so If that's the case I'd say big boobies for the win b:sin !!!

Butttt then again byno's actually a real chick ,while your gender remains unknown to me ,though pixel avatar speaking you >>> byno ofc xD . Though character with big boobies usually means that there's a behind the PC :P

hahahahahaha, theres a what behind the pc? but i could say the same about you, your wiz has big **** as well b:dirty
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yo dawg, this guy is the legend. You dig?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You also had another role,which was providing info on end-game content thus helping the faction develop. You did say you played a previous version of PW once didn't you aka?

Er, when did I say that? This was the first MMO I ever did, truth be told, much less doing two different versions of it. I was learning as I went, for better or worse
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hahahahahaha, theres a what behind the pc? but i could say the same about you, your wiz has big **** as well b:dirty

*A guy* was supposed to be there b:surrender .
  • Kalza - Sanctuary
    Kalza - Sanctuary Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Verticoli should be on that list lawl
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you're gonna talk about NWO, i have a true legend, remember the NWO top time when they had like 4 lands and they were defending against many, forget verticoly who wasn't doing anything all day, but PK and QQ, but remember NWO's Director DrElf he practicaly ran the faction for Vert, from TW squads to TW pay managing NWO forum and keeping that faction alive.. after he left 50% of the faction left after him and NWO died.
    There was a time when NWO was a part of the top factions Owning land and in active TW and at that time DrElf was its true leader, he is one of the ppl i will always remember in this game.
    My legend b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yo dawg, this guy is the legend. You dig?

Off topic but the way you stated your post that reminds me of this guy.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh I got more "legends" to add :

WarZed -I said I had no1 to look up to out of the wizards of sanctuary,but I totally forgot about him. There was the old swoosh which was good but I didn't know her that well and she was already mentioned. But Zed was the ONLY one who ever showed me on interesting things about our class and I had some things to learn from ,and he learned some things from me as well :P . He was also one of the 1st to to restat to LA in sanctuary and proved just how good it is at mid lvls vs arcane. I did learn how to make some money from him or I'd be total broke with the pk I did which is so costly.

The reason he wasn't that known was because he choose a path wealth and I choose a path of fame which included taunts and rants in wc about pk like holy said . But we each learned a from each other as well and tried out what the other was best at. He was also one of the 1st wizards to try out rebirth in our server :Him,Hroft,MiStaIsA and me. He did leave leg and joined nef after some in-faction trouble but he quit shortly after that.In the end I guess he belonged in leg ,being an ex-SW like myself and in legendary ever since we left. b:cry . Herne if your gonna read this I'm sure you remember him :)

Des_X or DestroyerX : He was the 2nd leader of legendary. Despite some bad rumors about him no1 can say that he didn't do anything for the faction. What he should be most famous for is the fact that he was the the guy that decided to try out rebirth for the 1st time which every though was impossible at that time,and eventually he did it. After some in-faction issues he left for nef but he quit shortly after that and before totally quitting he did leave a msg for legendary which said something like wishing us the best. Same as Zed,in the end he was one of legendary's cores and "legends" despite what any1 might say.

Sry for my long ranting but I like to talk more about important and interesting ppl which I've met along the way. Haha I guess legendary did have the most "legends" to go with it's name :D .