malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This ^^ ,it's a strategical taunt used by some of us hardcore pkers so we can draw out the carebears from their den :P . I used to go grind red named at fish near a nef squad ,not to lvl,just to wait till they call some1 out to gang me.They always did : "ayano red at fish if any1 want's to kill" it worked like a charm,good way of getting some action going,then some taunts would help to further ignite things.
    question. >.> why this 'hardcore pker' on a rainbow carebear stare server when there are real pvp servers out there, 2 at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    question. >.> why this 'hardcore pker' on a rainbow carebear stare server when there are real pvp servers out there, 2 at that.

o.O Didn't you read my "red mage story" thread ? 1st thing I did was give reasons why I'm not in here and not in a pvp server. But in short ....you can just call it bad luck followed by laziness of restarting and having made a group of friends here that I couldn't let go of :P ,and everything after the bad luck part were stupid mistakes of mine Q_Q .

But hey,at least I almost played by the pk server rules ! I barely turned pk off since 55,then never at all from 70 till 86,then at 90 full pk mode again till I quit. Besides I've always said I hated this server ever since 8x and you've gotta admit,by looking at the other server's TW maps SafeZoneary is the lamest .
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    o.O Didn't you read my "red mage story" thread ? 1st thing I did was give reasons why I'm not in here and not in a pvp server. But in short ....you can just call it bad luck followed by laziness of restarting and having made a group of friends here that I couldn't let go of :P ,and everything after the bad luck part were stupid mistakes of mine Q_Q .

But hey,at least I almost played by the pk server rules ! I barely turned pk off since 55,then never at all from 70 till 86,then at 90 full pk mode again till I quit. Besides I've always said I hated this server ever since 8x and you've gotta admit,by looking at the other server's TW maps SafeZoneary is the lamest .

Lol, all the other servers have 5 or more different colors on the map. So where did we go wrong? Was it here? Ever since this incident there was only at most 3 colors on the map. x_x

89aa72b4de5fb47033c8e746049e1ae63dcb9a6c.jpg
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol, all the other servers have 5 or more different colors on the map. So where did we go wrong? Was it here? Ever since this incident there was only at most 3 colors on the map. x_x

either that or our server has gotten the more impatient-for-results pple out of the 5 available...
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I still remember that mapb:cute

When I started playing in this server this map had around 7 colors I thinkb:victory
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Dan forgot his history :O, Steel, Rebirth, and Regicide mark 3 took land in the following week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well,that's just 1 of the later fails . There were more chances before,when seppuku requested that the server stand's up to cut down nef a little to balance things. But I was too busy enjoying the SW vs LG TWs that time which >>>> all TWs this server ever had.

We all failed allot in the past,this is a fail server after all :P .
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I remember what was it, Soviet or idk...and NWO, Outlaw, Nef, SW, Legendary, EPIC etc having land.
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hehehe anybody remember raiding teh camperz in sp with completely noob equips lulz :D
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Dan forgot his history :O, Steel, Rebirth, and Regicide mark 3 took land in the following week.

No they didnt. Steel Took land then rebirth/Regicide the following week. Someone forgot his history as well b:laugh
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

Eh, Steel was wiped off map by Nefarious/Legendary, Outlaw was wiped off map by Regicide/Legendary/Rebirth. Regicide was wiped off map by Nefarious, Rebirth was wiped off map by Nefarious/Steel.

Before long only 2 TW factions remained on the map, bringing upon the eventual collapse of Steel, Rebirth, Outlaw.

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Rebirth was wiped off map by Nefarious/Steel.

Wrong. Steel couldn't damage our HQ the whole time. They only broke the two west towers to our base, after which we reinforced it by building our other towers down the path (lol). Or maybe it was the east? I remember in the last hour, DarkRings and I were just lying there dead, talking about how much fun the TW was. b:dirty

Oh, and for the record, Steel took a while to notice we were at their HQ. Something like.. 60% crystal HP left, with Kejoke, oKidBully, and I all having Catapults. Then Heleina killed me, oKidBully died to Heleina, an Archer, and Cleric; and Kejoke toughed it out for a couple minutes (somehow) then died as well. I would like to point out the fact that Kejoke, 82 at the time, with TT70 eq, was tanking 5+ Lv89-92 people without a cleric. Man I love that guy b:sad

but yeah... in the end, it was Nef who wiped us out. Sucks, cause alot of our higher players refused to show, cause they figured the battle was pointless anyway. =_=;
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No they didnt. Steel Took land then rebirth/Regicide the following week. Someone forgot her history as well b:laugh

Fixed it for you too b:victory .
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wrong. Steel couldn't damage our HQ the whole time. They only broke the two west towers to our base, after which we reinforced it by building our other towers down the path (lol). Or maybe it was the east? I remember in the last hour, DarkRings and I were just lying there dead, talking about how much fun the TW was. b:dirty

Oh, and for the record, Steel took a while to notice we were at their HQ. Something like.. 60% crystal HP left, with Kejoke, oKidBully, and I all having Catapults. Then Heleina killed me, oKidBully died to Heleina, an Archer, and Cleric; and Kejoke toughed it out for a couple minutes (somehow) then died as well. I would like to point out the fact that Kejoke, 82 at the time, with TT70 eq, was tanking 5+ Lv89-92 people without a cleric. Man I love that guy b:sad

but yeah... in the end, it was Nef who wiped us out. Sucks, cause alot of our higher players refused to show, cause they figured the battle was pointless anyway. =_=;

I mean of the 3 lands "Rebirth" had 1 was taken by Steel, 2 by Nefarious ><

But I do remember you guys defended them 1v1 in a different battle

• Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Fixed it for you too b:victory .

So wait Ast is a girl not a guy playing a female archer.....You just blew my mind
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Because most of the server's guilds were stupid enough to believe Nef's lies about trying to deny what Nishtara was saying in his posts. Considering I was on vent with him when officer's of Nef were telling him they planned on crushing Seppuku, and then Nef went for a land putting them right next to Seppuku that week that was a deviation from their planned attacks, it was pretty obvious to Seppuku members and the Legendary officers that Nef was poised to attack. So based off of the stated threats from Nefarious, their pretty blatant aggressive closing on Sep afterwards, and that Nef really wanted Seppuku dead, Nishtara started working towards putting up a credible defense against the map takeover by Nefarious. And keep in mind, the officer's in Seppuku were the previous high levels of Nef; they had more insight into the plans than all these new players in there, or the lowbie that were there at the time.

Many different times the server had been warned, it's ignored every single one and keeps whining when things go badly because of it. My viewpoint is that if TW goes to hell and becomes boring for all these other guild's, it is exactly what they deserve. At least I got to be there having fun crushing SW at least in TW. They weren't very observant though, only credible threat was Unibow when he would crit with his charged attacks. The rest were just kind of, eh, though.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    My viewpoint is that if TW goes to hell and becomes boring for all these other guild's, it is exactly what they deserve

QFT ^^ . Hey at least I'm happy quitting while fighting for the same goal. But there was still hope if not for the insane gold prices that made ppl quit. I always though this server sucks when compared to the pvp ones but then I realized it sucks compared to other PVE servers as well .DW might raise questions but compared to HT... SafeZoneary is a joke.
    So wait Ast is a girl not a guy playing a female archer.....You just blew my mind

She's more than a girl, she could be called a young woman. Want me to arrange you an online date with her ?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    get outta here Astypoo ish mine! b:angryb:angry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    get outta here Astypoo ish mine! b:angryb:angry

Time for a lollipop party? b:dirty
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    omg yes! too bad ast would only get to watch cuz she lacks lollipops >.<
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QFT ^^ . Hey at least I'm happy quitting while fighting for the same goal. But there was still hope if not for the insane gold prices that made ppl quit. I always though this server sucks when compared to the pvp ones but then I realized it sucks compared to other PVE servers as well .DW might raise questions but compared to HT... SafeZoneary is a joke.

She's more than a girl, she could be called a young woman. Want me to arrange you an online date with her ?

No thank you I quit a LOOONG time ago.
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No thank you I quit a LOOONG time ago.

Woah,so your a PWI ghost that quit and just trolls forums like me eh ? b:laugh

Btw if you said "Yes , I want to date that chick Asterelle" I think a certain archer with huge lollipops would reveal his fangs & claws b:cute .
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Woah,so your a PWI ghost that quit and just trolls forums like me eh ? b:laugh

Btw if you said "Yes , I want to date that chick Asterelle" I think a certain archer with huge lollipops would reveal his fangs & claws b:cute .

Yep I am a ghost now.

mmmmmm Can I has a lollipop?
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yep I am a ghost now.

mmmmmm Can I has a lollipop?

Don't even think about Quilue's lollipops b:angry !!! And if you want one of Ast's 1st you have to pass a very hard trial that no1 has passed since her last pixel body makeover. The trial consists in finding the 2 prizes.

Btw this has gone totally off topic hasn't it ? :P
  • Bobbyjoe - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Don't even think about Quilue's lollipops b:angry !!! And if you want one of Ast's 1st you have to pass a very hard trial that no1 has passed since her last pixel body makeover. The trial consists in finding the 2 prizes.

Btw this has gone totally off topic hasn't it ? :P

Fine I accept and yes it has....
    BILLY MAYS LOVE YOU
    edited September 2009
    Options

When I started playing in this server this map had around 7 colors I thinkb:victory
    I remember the map with more colors b:sad like each fac had like 1-5 territory each.
    Could = not definately 100% in that range yet. Ayano stop pimping minors on the street D:
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

Yeah that is what the map looked like when I started.I think major cities should be neutral territory.

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/large/89aa72b4de5fb47033c8e746049e1ae63dcb9a6c.jpg

I kind of like this map though like the green patch to the upper right.

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/223/20081204225149jh5.png
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.