"Legends" of Sanctuary

Options

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    sigh WarZed hmm some old memories bout him. He was the first person to show me that wizards can tank fb 59 with heals at lvl 79 i remember he dinged at the 3rd boss... and also the wizard whom i saw with maxed Crown OF Flames (skill which we lvl at the end) taught me a few tricks bout Wizards built and stuff though he wondered how i maintained my arcane built till lvl 83 :P

Des..., Met him in nef was a true legendary by heart. Had feelings for Leg tilll the last day of his on this server.. think he was a BM at the beg but then made a cleric ???

Pssst..... I know where WarZed is atm :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lowned <- legendary for his ugly **** character and always hitting on apparent females on server
    Also, broke my PK cherry b:chuckle
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh I got more "legends" to add :

WarZed -I said I had no1 to look up to out of the wizards of sanctuary,but I totally forgot about him. There was the old swoosh which was good but I didn't know her that well and she was already mentioned. But Zed was the ONLY one who ever showed me on interesting things about our class and I had some things to learn from ,and he learned some things from me as well :P . He was also one of the 1st to to restat to LA in sanctuary and proved just how good it is at mid lvls vs arcane. I did learn how to make some money from him or I'd be total broke with the pk I did which is so costly.

The reason he wasn't that known was because he choose a path wealth and I choose a path of fame which included taunts and rants in wc about pk like holy said . But we each learned a from each other as well and tried out what the other was best at. He was also one of the 1st wizards to try out rebirth in our server :Him,Hroft,MiStaIsA and me. He did leave leg and joined nef after some in-faction trouble but he quit shortly after that.In the end I guess he belonged in leg ,being an ex-SW like myself and in legendary ever since we left. b:cry . Herne if your gonna read this I'm sure you remember him :)

Des_X or DestroyerX : He was the 2nd leader of legendary. Despite some bad rumors about him no1 can say that he didn't do anything for the faction. What he should be most famous for is the fact that he was the the guy that decided to try out rebirth for the 1st time which every though was impossible at that time,and eventually he did it. After some in-faction issues he left for nef but he quit shortly after that and before totally quitting he did leave a msg for legendary which said something like wishing us the best. Same as Zed,in the end he was one of legendary's cores and "legends" despite what any1 might say.

Sry for my long ranting but I like to talk more about important and interesting ppl which I've met along the way. Haha I guess legendary did have the most "legends" to go with it's name :D .

yo aya, fk PWI get on msn you have to join us :) youll like it alot! not sure if i got yours or not i forgot :s

PS: high rate, go go go
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hey the game is meh now but the forums can be entertaining sometimes...... I MUST TROLL THEM !!!
  • Dominatiger - Sanctuary
    Dominatiger - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hey the game is meh now but the forums can be entertaining sometimes...... I MUST TROLL THEM !!!

legend above me^^

Not only in game but in trooling foruns toob:chuckle
    Happy Sauce face

ಪ_ಪ
    Manufactured by Konariraiden
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

you said you were ready to play a pvp server for another 6 months not 1 page ago zomg :p
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    you said you were ready to play a pvp server for another 6 months not 1 page ago zomg :p

And where is this new pvp server ? :D

But some new games based on DOTA are coming out which I can't give names obviously,and I'm a die hard fan of those xD .
    If a new pvp server's out I'll think about it then.
  • knoodles
    knoodles Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    how is the game going btw ?
    i went back to an old MMO i have been playing for 4-5 years.
    and got into a new one that OPen beta just finished PVP is fun there especialy when the opposing faction tries to gank you with 4 and 1 runs away after i killed 3 of them >_>b:angry
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To talk about 'legends' is a bit exaggerated. Why ppl have to find superlatives everywhere, even on a single Perfect World server?! ;)
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    To talk about 'legends' is a bit exaggerated. Why ppl have to find superlatives everywhere, even on a single Perfect World server?! ;)

No it's not exaggerated ; We're just that good b:victory .
  • Sinangel - Sanctuary
    Sinangel - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lies!!!! the only legend I know of is this one.
    http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/barrel-roll.jpg

That and u're forgetting 1 person. U forgot chuck norris and the roundhouse kick. HOW dare you forget that?b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have known or been acquainted with most on the main list, and I agree with most of the choices, the only person you forgot to put on the list was Adordria, one of the best veno pkers of his time, when Outlaw still had a spot on the map b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Where was The_Champion on that listb:sad,

besides wizzeled I have the biggest mouth on Sanctuary, plus I brought waffle insanity to perfect world!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    besides wizzeled I have the biggest mouth on Sanctuary, plus I brought waffle insanity to perfect world!

saren > wizzeled for biggest mouth. And in terms of an archer in general.
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options

Heh ,not sure about the big mouth but in terms of archer and all things related to pvp saren make's wizzeled look's like a cockroach.
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Heh ,not sure about the big mouth but in terms of archer and all things related to pvp saren make's wizzeled look's like a cockroach.

Gotta pretend this is Scarface y0. ****-a-roach.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

pssh, saren was awesome...he used his "big mouth" to get pvp cuz this is a carebear server as u know...only way he could get people to hate him and get people to want to kill him is by insulting them until he was hated by everyone...too me he was awesome b:victory he helped me since I was noob until the day he quit :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    .he used his "big mouth" to get pvp cuz this is a carebear server as u know...only way he could get people to hate him and get people to want to kill him is by insulting them until he was hated by everyone

This ^^ ,it's a strategical taunt used by some of us hardcore pkers so we can draw out the carebears from their den :P . I used to go grind red named at fish near a nef squad ,not to lvl,just to wait till they call some1 out to gang me.They always did : "ayano red at fish if any1 want's to kill" it worked like a charm,good way of getting some action going,then some taunts would help to further ignite things.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This ^^ ,it's a strategical taunt used by some of us hardcore pkers so we can draw out the carebears from their den :P . I used to go grind red named at fish near a nef squad ,not to lvl,just to wait till they call some1 out to gang me.They always did : "ayano red at fish if any1 want's to kill" it worked like a charm,good way of getting some action going,then some taunts would help to further ignite things.

Haha I still remember that time we pissed off Veek at fish b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    vieuwing this of a side line nonpersonal **** in it i can only think of 2 persons

1 : _LeLilya_

the reall 1 tho in 3 months she got in ranking lvl 94 she went in 1 line up passed everrrryyyyy 1 if she stayed (had to leave du rl **** ) she be nr 1 of server the way she was going im 100% sure

2e i looked up against is ayano_chan he ruled pking no1 els could top him
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
    edited September 2009
    Options
    pssh, saren was awesome...he used his "big mouth" to get pvp cuz this is a carebear server as u know...only way he could get people to hate him and get people to want to kill him is by insulting them until he was hated by everyone...too me he was awesome b:victory he helped me since I was noob until the day he quit :c

Wheres my fbs. b:cry
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wheres my fbs. b:cry

No more fbs I dont play anymore b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options

Lol, I dont play anymore either, but thats not the point.
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    vieuwing this of a side line nonpersonal **** in it i can only think of 2 persons

1 : _LeLilya_

the reall 1 tho in 3 months she got in ranking lvl 94 she went in 1 line up passed everrrryyyyy 1 if she stayed (had to leave du rl **** ) she be nr 1 of server the way she was going im 100% sure

Well duh, she was the only one that dedicated 20 hours, 7 days a week of her life to grinding.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

noooo i miss seeing your hot pixels around in arch b:cry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well duh, she was the only one that dedicated 20 hours, 7 days a week of her life to grinding.

yawn b:bye

right and even if so ... most just hang in town beg for delta or gamma or w/e in most games u wont find this ... u know why she got there that fast because 90 not that high .. half year later now ... u only 89?? o.0
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yawn b:bye

right and even if so ... most just hang in town beg for delta or gamma or w/e in most games u wont find this ... u know why she got there that fast because 90 not that high .. half year later now ... u only 89?? o.0

Obviously....seeing as I quit Sanctuary when Harshlands came out. Posting on this since my HL account is banned for about another 5 days or so. b:bye
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Obviously....seeing as I quit Sanctuary when Harshlands came out. Posting on this since my HL account is banned for about another 5 days or so. b:bye

ahh well b:kissb:kiss
  • malator
    malator Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    *pokes head in*
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    noooo i miss seeing your hot pixels around in arch b:cry