SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    what you guys up to now ?

lol
    QFTW
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So I read something interesting on one of the threads here on the sanctuary server symposium. Someone was referring to people as "legends" of sanctuary. Throw you nominations of these so called "legends" of sanctuary here, both past and present b:victory

Here are my votes:

Nistara - probably one of the best pk'ers of his time. A name known throughout the entire server, hated and respected by many. Left for another game many months ago.

LadyCam - a very controversial vote here. Was a straight up a-hole but one of the best and thoughest venos i've ever met. Left after the duke rose set glitch

Geogaddi - former war tactician of Nefarious. Some considered him a genius, others considered him a pompous jacka**. Either way, a legend in his time. Left after the duke rose set glitch

Crystalized - Former highest veno of the server. Complete monopoly of the rare pet market at the beginning of the server. Probably one of the richest ppl on the server. One of the coolest people ever. Left for RL reasons

Sinanju - Top cleric of the server. Considered one of the best PvE clerics on the server and a b**ch to kill in PvP. Still farting around in game.

SayuriSasaki - sorry if i misspelled that. Original leader of Nefarious. Hated my many but cannot be discredited for his accomplishments on this server. Left for RL issues

PurpleScar - monster pvp'er. monster gears. Would probably have been the top veno on the server if he/she hadn't left. Left for [reasons i do not know]

DarkRings - married to the monster above. Was one of the top barbs in the server. PvP dominator. Switched his build for TW and became unstoppable. Left for [reasons i do not know]

Ayano-chan - top pker in the server. Became infamous with his rants and taunts in PK but can not deny his mastery in his class. Left for anniversay patch.

sarendena - biggest mouth sanctuary has ever seen. Was known throughout the land for his full dex + refinement 10 xbow build. Hated by many but still a "notorious" legend in his time. Left for [reason i do not know]

xAsch - monster HP with equally monster gear. Was leader of the biggest underdog story of sanctuary. Left for RL reasons.

Aco - another big mouth in WC. One of the best outfitted venos during his time. Left for duke rose gold glitch

the MisTi's - can never find one without the other. RL couple who have dominated the top lvl rankings since the beginning. Left or still around, not sure.

dietyofrain - a no name that appeared one day in the server and almost over night popped up on the top three lvl ranking. Was accused of botting and/or multiple people playing. Either way, fastest lvler ever in sanctuary history. Left for Harshlands.

Templar - highest barb in the server. Highest HP in the server. Best gear in the server and a near impossible to kill cat puller in TW. Still farting around in server.

Heleina - was highest veno in the server. His nix was hated throughout the pvp world and one of the slickest venos in pk. Left for [reasons i do not know]

Zeline - one of the highest wizzies of the server at her time. Master of the market and crazy rich, giving her monster gear. Left for RL reasons

eacher - one of the best archers during his day. respected by many. Left for [reason i do not know].

unibow - another top quality archer back in the day. Left to make a veno. Status unknown.

boynxtduh - gosh so many archers...lol. Currently top archer in the server. Real fast leveler and a very painful archer when facing the tip of his arrows. Still farting around in game.

Akasera - was one of the tactical geniuses of Legendary back in the utmost prime. Leader of Legendary at one point and a top notch veno. Left or leaving...?

..cant think of anymore. gotta get back to work xD. Fill in the rest ye people of sanctuary b:cute

why am i not in this list? :/
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Because you're trolling the wrong forum.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    why am i not in this list? :/

BlackyBetty - one of the highest venos at the time he still played and also one of the best veno pkers that actually shined before nixes were implemented. Had the same caution instinct as me of hitting "T" button non-stop in case of gangs since he refused to turn pk off despite being in a PVE server b:chuckle . Oh ya ,1 more thing : UGLY CHARACTER !!!! the final redish look was very good but that was a little before he quit :P . Left for harshlands.

There you go,happy ? :P .
  • BlackyBetty - Sanctuary
    BlackyBetty - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Because you're trolling the wrong forum.
    wrong
    There you go,happy ? :P .

yes :D
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    wrong

yes :D

Lol you should've seen what newbie opponents I had some time after you left,and after steel collapsed ofc. If they did shine a little at all ,it was only because of way superior gears ,but they got pwned even then.

There was basically just AshWorth who was good at a spear/axe combos.
    And ofc KingPinky who's very good at his class.

Can you imagine a higher lvl,better geared veno loosing to a wiz in a 1v1 ? Or arcane + cleric buffed same lvl wizziez loosing to an LA one with equal power in gears.

Boy stopped pking and even when he started again a bit after joining nef I realized that he was actually pretty damn easy to solo. He's probably or was when I left the hardest hitting archer in the server but that's it,only good if he had some1 protecting him. Compared to Pinky he's nothing,pinky knows how to survive + kill,boy only knows "demon spark + attack whatever" which is a common thing you see in all archer pvp vids.
    Most show just killing while never getting attacked which is quite easy for any1 to do,only a few show the hard part which is when getting attacked and trying to survive with the horrible phy/mag res the archer has + a not so high hp.
    I think he only seemed strong at one time because I was a 8x vs a 9x b:surrender .

This might be why allot of archers suck end-game and others still do good. They get used to never being attacked and just shooting away until some ppl decide to send a few bullets flying towards them.
    This can sometimes be the same for Wizziez,only if they suck they'll have a much harder time till 90.
  • XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary
    XCLUSiiVEMEi - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Lol you should've seen what newbie opponents I had some time after you left,and after steel collapsed ofc. If they did shine a little at all ,it was only because of way superior gears ,but they got pwned even then.

There was basically just AshWorth who was good at a spear/axe combos.
    And ofc KingPinky who's very good at his class.

Can you imagine a higher lvl,better geared veno loosing to a wiz in a 1v1 ? Or arcane + cleric buffed same lvl wizziez loosing to an LA one with equal power in gears.

Boy stopped pking and even when he started again a bit after joining nef I realized that he was actually pretty damn easy to solo. He's probably or was when I left the hardest hitting archer in the server but that's it,only good if he had some1 protecting him.

I think he only seemed strong at one time because I was a 8x vs a 9x b:surrender .

those were the dyas b:surrender b:cute
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    So I read something interesting on one of the threads here on the sanctuary server symposium. Someone was referring to people as "legends" of sanctuary. Throw you nominations of these so called "legends" of sanctuary here, both past and present b:victory

Here are my votes:

Nistara - probably one of the best pk'ers of his time. A name known throughout the entire server, hated and respected by many. Left for another game many months ago.

LadyCam - a very controversial vote here. Was a straight up a-hole but one of the best and thoughest venos i've ever met. Left after the duke rose set glitch

Geogaddi - former war tactician of Nefarious. Some considered him a genius, others considered him a pompous jacka**. Either way, a legend in his time. Left after the duke rose set glitch

Crystalized - Former highest veno of the server. Complete monopoly of the rare pet market at the beginning of the server. Probably one of the richest ppl on the server. One of the coolest people ever. Left for RL reasons

Sinanju - Top cleric of the server. Considered one of the best PvE clerics on the server and a b**ch to kill in PvP. Still farting around in game.

SayuriSasaki - sorry if i misspelled that. Original leader of Nefarious. Hated my many but cannot be discredited for his accomplishments on this server. Left for RL issues

PurpleScar - monster pvp'er. monster gears. Would probably have been the top veno on the server if he/she hadn't left. Left for [reasons i do not know]

DarkRings - married to the monster above. Was one of the top barbs in the server. PvP dominator. Switched his build for TW and became unstoppable. Left for [reasons i do not know]

Ayano-chan - top pker in the server. Became infamous with his rants and taunts in PK but can not deny his mastery in his class. Left for anniversay patch.

sarendena - biggest mouth sanctuary has ever seen. Was known throughout the land for his full dex + refinement 10 xbow build. Hated by many but still a "notorious" legend in his time. Left for [reason i do not know]

xAsch - monster HP with equally monster gear. Was leader of the biggest underdog story of sanctuary. Left for RL reasons.

Aco - another big mouth in WC. One of the best outfitted venos during his time. Left for duke rose gold glitch

the MisTi's - can never find one without the other. RL couple who have dominated the top lvl rankings since the beginning. Left or still around, not sure.

dietyofrain - a no name that appeared one day in the server and almost over night popped up on the top three lvl ranking. Was accused of botting and/or multiple people playing. Either way, fastest lvler ever in sanctuary history. Left for Harshlands.

Templar - highest barb in the server. Highest HP in the server. Best gear in the server and a near impossible to kill cat puller in TW. Still farting around in server.

Heleina - was highest veno in the server. His nix was hated throughout the pvp world and one of the slickest venos in pk. Left for [reasons i do not know]

Zeline - one of the highest wizzies of the server at her time. Master of the market and crazy rich, giving her monster gear. Left for RL reasons

eacher - one of the best archers during his day. respected by many. Left for [reason i do not know].

unibow - another top quality archer back in the day. Left to make a veno. Status unknown.

boynxtduh - gosh so many archers...lol. Currently top archer in the server. Real fast leveler and a very painful archer when facing the tip of his arrows. Still farting around in game.

Akasera - was one of the tactical geniuses of Legendary back in the utmost prime. Leader of Legendary at one point and a top notch veno. Left or leaving...?

..cant think of anymore. gotta get back to work xD. Fill in the rest ye people of sanctuary b:cute

I hate you purp, you left without saying goodbye to me T_T
    he was a true legend in my eyes, my closest friend back then :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Blackybetty was the only veno worth a damn for PvP when Dragon Temple was non-stop kill fest. They killed me off a few times while I would lose focus killing someone else. Coming around from the sides or catching unawares in a place where everyone expects to be attacked was pretty good tactics, and was fun killing/being killed by them.

No idea why Heleina is up there for PvP. The only thing I remember when Heleina came up is, "oh look, here comes a pet to attack while its owner runs away". That is all pvp with Heleina was; send pet in, run away, resummon pet after it fails to kill on its own. The few times Heleina actually closed enough to cast a spell, ended with them dieing way too easily. Which sent them right back to send pet off, run away tactics. Even when Heleina was one of 3 against my 1 cleric, they never were a threat.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    No idea why Heleina is up there for PvP. The only thing I remember when Heleina came up is, "oh look, here comes a pet to attack while its owner runs away". That is all pvp with Heleina was; send pet in, run away, resummon pet after it fails to kill on its own. The few times Heleina actually closed enough to cast a spell, ended with them dieing way too easily. Which sent them right back to send pet off, run away tactics. Even when Heleina was one of 3 against my 1 cleric, they never were a threat.

This is very true,even after he joined leg and was pking with us and we were all about rdy to go inside sp for a fight he said "I feel so useless in sp" and I think you can guess why although herc is pretty strong since it won't die + it can have bleed/stun and still does more dmg than an average pet(maybe except bee). To be honest,after I got 90 myself I realized I'd rather fight a nix instead of a herc since I always killed nix in a few hits after debuffing it,yet I can't do that to a herc.

But also look at this :
    Heleina - was highest veno in the server. His NIX was hated throughout the pvp world and one of the slickest venos in pk. Left for [reasons i do not
    know]

Holy never said anything about heleina having skills,slickest maybe,skilled no,very nix reliant ... I figured out a lil' later that pets suffer greatly from debuffs and started using undine strike on the nix allot and shoot away. Whenever his nix died > demon fox form and ride into the sunset never stopping till he got to resummon it,sometimes ...when I was chasing alone(yes I was stupid,especially doing this when nix was out separating myself from my squad and getting pwned :P ) I don't get why he didn't try to take me on w/o nix . Arcane vit veno lvl 9x with tt90 gold and tauren cape so mag res was sky high vs LA mage lvl 8x,I'd have really low chances of winning even w/o nix,I was willing to try even with my small chances of winning yet he didn't .

He said he liked challenges but I think he choose the wrong class for that :P . Although maybe there are some pro venos still left . But I really only know of Viprae as the only good one left which never pks,other than that all quit >.> .
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well duh, it's Sanctuary. You really think the venos on there know how to purge/amp/nuke? Lol....o-lawd.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well duh, it's Sanctuary. You really think the venos on there know how to purge/amp/nuke? Lol....o-lawd.

Heh,to think that's actually basic stuff you can do at much lower lvl and some figure out just at 90+ Q_Q.
  • lesspewpewmoreqq
    lesspewpewmoreqq Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaated
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Heh,to think that's actually basic stuff you can do at much lower lvl and some figure out just at 90+ Q_Q.

Indeed, happens on Harshlands aswell...sort of. Gotta love baddies. b:shocked Don't forget, we're the server with the most sage archers (lawl). Gotta love them archers using metal skills on robes aswell, pretty damn cute.
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Indeed, happens on Harshlands aswell...sort of. Gotta love baddies. b:shocked Don't forget, we're the server with the most sage archers (lawl). Gotta love them archers using metal skills on robes aswell, pretty damn cute.

Don't forget about those archers that auto-attack at close range,barbs that use bloodbath + accuracy pot to perdition a caster class and mages that use earth spells against another wiz with earth barrier up b:quiet .
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i heard dots are also favored on Harshlands. slowly bleed/poison to death, quite morbid
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Heleina's pet cost a fortune when he first got it... was one of the first few when they were released in cash shop. Why not use it? Heleina had a huge ego even bigger then ayano's if he was ever killed in pk i heard it for hours. He was demon veno for that very reason to send pet and run at 10.2 speed >.<.Why do you need skill when u can just kill the person so easy :) he left the game 3-4 months ago and i know why along with a few others that were close to me that helped me go thru what i went thru with him. I knew him very well and he was good or he would not be up there where he is on board STILL after 4 months so don't down the way nix wins, ive given up complaining about it so should u. :D
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ayano your so silly you were prolly 200 of his 2000+ kills i was witness to him killing your several times back when he hated you before leg you should watch what you say ;). The only reason he joined leg was because of me as was same situation with me when i joined Nefarious after steel was no more, because he asked me to and i was loyal to him :). I remeber the first day you and him where in leg he said i guess i got to take him of BL now cause i had him there cause he cried so much and learn to be nice as i'm not use to being in same faction with him. Was so cute hehe
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hahaha i remembered them arguing on the forums when steel was at large. they even posted screenshots of each other's dead bodies b:chuckle
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i make up for many of heleina's kills too :( zuzu was too pretty to kill </3 but hel was worth it esp in dt, i loved killing the plumpfish b:dirty
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i make up for many of heleina's kills too :( zuzu was too pretty to kill </3 but hel was worth it esp in dt, i loved killing the plumpfish b:dirty

Clerics are my best friend in DT, especially arcane >:O b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Clerics are my best friend in DT, especially arcane >:O b:chuckle

b:shockedb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:shockedb:cry

b:sin

/10char

• Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Heleina's pet cost a fortune when he first got it... was one of the first few when they were released in cash shop. Why not use it? Heleina had a huge ego even bigger then ayano's if he was ever killed in pk i heard it for hours. He was demon veno for that very reason to send pet and run at 10.2 speed >.<.Why do you need skill when u can just kill the person so easy :) he left the game 3-4 months ago and i know why along with a few others that were close to me that helped me go thru what i went thru with him. I knew him very well and he was good or he would not be up there where he is on board STILL after 4 months so don't down the way nix wins, ive given up complaining about it so should u. :D

It's not complaining about them using the pet, it's pointing out they weren't actual PvP. They were a mob, which is no more pvp than when I kill mobs in general on the game. First few times would establish pattern needed. After that, they never even required thought to beat: just like mobs.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Nix venos are cool, I'm not sure why people have issues with them. I thought getting 2 Kill counts for beating one opponent was a good thing? b:sin b:chuckle

edited September 2009
    Options
    b:fatb b:beatenup b:infuriated

Thats how i feel about BMs b:shocked
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    butterscotch pudding? :P
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:fatb b:beatenup b:infuriated

Thats how i feel about BMs b:shocked

I'm telling TheLancelot! >:O

• NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    b:sin

/10char

Q_Q

ok im nub someone tell me what /10char is
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Q_Q

ok im nub someone tell me what /10char is

Any post must have 10 characters to be accepted as a post. So when they quote someone, it's basically saying, 'what they said', throwing in the /10chars to meet the min length req.