v182 Update discussion thread.

Options

Comments

• Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Yeah, but you don`t need charms. Or GAs. Or WQ-able flying mounts. Or Dragon Orbs. You get the picture.

EDIT: Unless you're an alt of a higher level
    this is my strongest, lvl 30 and you're likely to see me NEVER use charms.

and please clear this up for me:

GA = ?
    WQ = ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exileddw
    exileddw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well it's pretty easy being a veno at level 30, barely anything needed.. Then again being a veno is pretty easy and cheap. Wait till you use a gold charm in just a few days (being at 1mil now.. that will get very expensive).

Lol,.. you will eventually see that charms are a must. kthx
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GA = Guardian Angel (ok, it's not really necessary, but you need it if you're going to pk
    WQ = World Quest, a.k.a. hours of afk flying quest

This and the charm thing (and I forgot to mention esos for grinding) is why people your level don't need much gold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • blindv
    blindv Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    this is my strongest, lvl 30 and you're likely to see me NEVER use charms.

and please clear this up for me:

GA = ?
    WQ = ?

GA = Guardian Angel - Death Proof Doll

WQ = World Quest - a daily in which you have to fly around 30 different NPCs all around the world... don't try it with a starter mount unless if you have a real good book or plenty of things to do while you fly.

Just my two cents.

Bv
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I don't pvp, and yea, maybe I will, but I highly doubt it the way I'm building mine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exileddw
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Have fun being super bored later on in game.
  • Fearlesss - Dreamweaver
    Fearlesss - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What happened to the post made a few weeks ago saying "we want see everyone happy" I don't call these ridiculous gold prices any sort of fairness to the non-cash players. These High Gold Prices are being caused by Pure Greed of the Higher Level Players and i had several people that pmed me ingame Last night stating they were using the event to make money. If the GM's Truly want to make the game enjoyable and give non-cash players the ability to play Put a decent cap on the Gold Price (reccommended 200k or less) and actually save the economy from capsizing. At this rate you will see Perfect World Die from lack of Players within a few months. GM's Do something to fix the problem you have created by making all these sales when you specifically stated you were trying to drain the coinage on servers? Why the hell are you having a month long sale of all this ****. Right now I see Dreamweaver as the first server to clear of players due to the greed that exists.
  • Miatemaro - Heavens Tear
    Miatemaro - Heavens Tear Posts: 700 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    exileddw wrote: »
    Have fun being super bored later on in game.

How about you getting a Veno to this level before claiming about being super bored. I hate to break this to you but its like that for all classes, unless you have friends or faction members to party with.

Xeian,

Yes you will be needing them later on. Enjoy the time you have that you dont need them.
    working it Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • exileddw
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh sorry, But I find being my 89 archer much more fun than a veno.. veno = zzzzzzzz

IF she doesnt plan on doing any pvp ever, then she will be bored.. sorry but pve is only good for so long.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh sorry, But I find being my 89 archer much more fun than a veno.. veno = zzzzzzzz

IF she doesnt plan on doing any pvp ever, then she will be bored.. sorry but pve is only good for so long.

What is the difference all pve server have to is stay in pk mode all the time.You kill monsters on pvp server so do those on pve servers.To me pvp means just that like a FPS.No AI.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options

I'm not a she.. and I do duel every once in a while for fun, I just don't do PvP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    now PvE seems useless...
    Everything u can or cant farm , now all can get from cash shop..lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I can write "Level 100 with a glowing ****" on a piece of paper.

Or I can.. play the game?
  • SiriusVision - Sanctuary
    SiriusVision - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    damn, adding FF weapons and LG weapons, ok... but SOOO DAMN MANY???
    hopes and dreams of farming rare gear is lost, since 14 year olds that steal mama's credit card zen up, or just plain rich people, recharge and just click enough packs till they can get the stuff they want....

except for warsoul... the best... availeble to any with a creditcard or whatever... REALLY sucked the fun out of farming FF, TT, LG for weeks, months... when every lazy/cocky sob can get the best, and laugh at the people actually WORKING to get that gear...

i have to comply wih a lot of people, saying this was a rash update, with a lot of mistakes, seen more people leave because of this action, then for another game...

isn't that the exact opisite of what u all were trying to accomplish?

all the other rewards are ok, like the mounts and stuff, but djeez, did u have to toss in the FF and LG? know people that just got elite gear after MONTHs of preparation and devotion..; now for sale for a dollar and a lil random luck...

expected a lil better then what's happening atm b:shutup

take out te FF and LG drop rated tokens and stuff, o at least MINIMIZE the drop rate, before this is a game that only rewards the rich, instead of the people that play this game cuz they just love it... b:sad
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Reason why this event is bad is the weapons/gear.. c'mon lunar bow for 1 gold? Its joking people that wasted months to farm it.. boxs also give exp/sp/rep so no need to grind. Cashshop from 1-105b:cryb:surrender

I have my lunar weapon, because of this event.

But please do not imagine i am leveling faster than you, because of this.

I started playing when you did, and I am grinding (for reputation, and for crafting drops, and for coins) a lot, for perhaps less gain than you. Yes, I got lucky, but my lunar weapon will probably not see any action until late next year -- long after most of you will either have gone on to higher level stuff (or, for quitters, have quit).

But, I am having fun.

And I would still be playing, even if I did not win anything, and even if other player's achievements totally overshadowed mine. (And, I hope, eventually, to achieve something even though I know other people could be achieving such things much easier and faster than I.)
  • Slickrick - Heavens Tear
    Slickrick - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well it was bound to happen someday
  • SiriusVision - Sanctuary
    SiriusVision - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I have my lunar weapon, because of this event.

But please do not imagine i am leveling faster than you, because of this.

I started playing when you did, and I am grinding (for reputation, and for crafting drops, and for coins) a lot, for perhaps less gain than you. Yes, I got lucky, but my lunar weapon will probably not see any action until late next year -- long after most of you will either have gone on to higher level stuff (or, for quitters, have quit).

But, I am having fun.

And I would still be playing, even if I did not win anything, and even if other player's achievements totally overshadowed mine. (And, I hope, eventually, to achieve something even though I know other people could be achieving such things much easier and faster than I.)

i don't care u got good gear, i don't care anyone got more luck either, i care that endgame weapons and gear is up for grabs for whoever got the gold, and the market is bad enough cause of greedy **** players upping the prices... i LOVE PK/TW... but i can't even TT or go to RB cause i got no damn charms and no gold left cause i spend all on my armour to reff it last week... normally that woldn't be a problem... except that a friggin charm is going over 2 mil in price, another thing making this month a VERY dark one, for a lot of people... on sanc gold is at 400-500k a friggin piece.. heard other servers are off worse b:shocked
  • KurdForEver - Sanctuary
    KurdForEver - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    GUYS STOP COMPLAINING THAT THE GMs HAVE RUINED THE GAME, GMs are just doing their jobs and up to now i think the gms done good job it's the developers who F**Ked up the game

but anyway back to my question
    when is the new race and new class gonna be released plz reply
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    Zanixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    kurd. winter. but lets try to keep this thread about v182 lmao make another thread to ask that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Zanixx - Unstable - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    kurd. winter. but lets try to keep this thread about v182 lmao make another thread to ask that

kk lol good luck the devs not gonna change anything cuz all they care about is a bigger paycheck
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    Zanixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    oh of course not lmao i see all the money there making everytime duke shouts. yeah right they will rollback and give back the many many dollars they have made off this event.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Zanixx - Unstable - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They tell us to not spam this forum but but as far as i know spam is when a person repeats the same thing over and over again right when isnt that what the duke is doing?!?!? well anyway i think that the devs should just let this event be on for a week and also give us the ability to turn off duke atleast am sure that way not all but MANY players would be extremely happy correct me if am wrong
  • Lady_Iona - Heavens Tear
    Lady_Iona - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol no cause still, people would be getting uber stuff when others spent months to get just a few mats, they need to change the rewards completely, maybe gold charms? and clothes? the lobster mount isnt bad to add in it...but lunar??? FCT??? Legendary??? Mysterious Chips??? aww common, you meany devsb:sadand dev bossb:cry

Pfft... take out the uber prizes, I feel very strongly about those things being available through this promotion. Just as I was not at all pleased to see the DQ mounts end up in the cash shop. Leave in the stupid stuff like Oracles and scrolls and whatnot.

My thoughts are that the company should have made an effort to ensure that each and every player could participate in some way with the 1 year anniversary. They elected not to do this. Some poor **** that saw advertisements for this game last week and decided to join because of the hype of the 1 year anniversary is not going to get anything at all out of this unless they are capable of spending real cash... which to me is not actually an 'event'.

I joined last year during the Christmas events, and that was probably the most enjoyable time I have had here. There were things for everyone to participate in that did not require the use of real cash. All the 'events' of the last few months have left me missing what originally drew me to this game.
  • Mala_Curica - Lost City
    Mala_Curica - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    would be nice that charms and battle pet packs is possible to buy through NPC's.
    atleast battle packs..with current price of gold,veno need to grind over 100mil for nix/herc which is almost impossible.
    probably u would get it around lvl100,if u dont spend anything while lvling.
    unless ur a high lvl and in ''some'' faction where u get few mil at week as salary b:shutup
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    never seen a gift you pay for b:chuckle

THIS. Pretty much sums up this event b:surrender

I won't quit the game.
    But it seems I'll have to start doing DQ to get Silvermane since buying it with coins will be way harder now.
    Packs World International
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Gold prices should go down after the event....but the LUNAR GEAR.....b:cry

I hope all the rich players have fun cash shopping to lvl 100, and then go round one shotting everyone with +12 gear.....b:bye
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Rewas - Harshlands
    Rewas - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cmon... They just fcked it up, admit it. That was lamest event ever. Whoever invented it should just shot his brains.. -.-
  • Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    would be nice that charms and battle pet packs is possible to buy through NPC's.
    atleast battle packs..with current price of gold,veno need to grind over 100mil for nix/herc which is almost impossible.
    probably u would get it around lvl100,if u dont spend anything while lvling.
    unless ur a high lvl and in ''some'' faction where u get few mil at week as salary b:shutup

err =_=
    the IDEA is that hercs/ nix's are hard to get. Veno is the easiest class there is, check the "hardest class" threads if you disagree. By making it easy to get a herc :P youre making the easiest class - even easier. Definitely not a good idea IMO.

Charms maybe, because I think charms are a big problem for people when gold prices fluctuate, i mean people are gunnu have to pay 1.5mil or so for a gold charm that will run out in no time. Having an npc selling them (PERMANENTLY) for about 500k or something, i think, would probably have stopped allot of the people who quit from leaving the game.

All this update has brought is anarchy, ALL your "events" involve a new item in the cash shop. I know the makers are chinese so maybe their english isnt great, but that isn't what most people would call an event.

World wide wraith attack, that's an event, races, finding hidden items around the map, things like that are what i would deem events.

In any case, their thirst for money has caused allot of problems, and as ive explained before in another thread it wont last long. They are gunnu get a nice sum of money this month, but that's all they're gunnu get!
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Cmon... They just fcked it up, admit it. That was lamest event ever. Whoever invented it should just shot his brains.. -.-

Lol he won't shot his brain, cause now PWE has earned at least 24 millions $ b:surrender
  • Kitsuneh - Lost City
    Kitsuneh - Lost City Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    They should rise all Cash shop items' prices. For one week. All items would be 5x their normal price.b:chuckle No-one would use 400k per gold then, which should technically drop prices..
This discussion has been closed.