v182 Update discussion thread.

Options

Comments

• Falls - Sanctuary
    Falls - Sanctuary Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    what i am trying to say is

we buy gold so we can decide for what price we are going to sell it.
    we wont buy gold to give it to someone for free or for almost nothing and playing 3 hours a game without spending anything else to get the 400k is what i call "almost nothing"

You are aware that 400K is like an two hours of mind numbing farming for a F2P Player? I know you don't care, but heck, that is the burden. So in other words to afford 1 Charm I would need 8 hours of farming. WOW! What a fantastic "game", every one have fun farming mines for free.
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    If you consider 400k "almost nothing", then there is obvious greed going on with you and the others who are doing this. Are you not paying attention to the people who are voicing their concerns over this? Maybe you are. You don't care. And it, hopefully, will come back on every greedy person on this game. Say what you want, I really don't care. I've gone back to another game where people like you would be eaten alive in game for that attitude. I'd name it, but it'd be [removed].

all those people on the other games should spend their own money and see such people like they exist here and then you will see how quick such a attitude can change
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Many of us that play don't spend money on the game at all (or not allowed to), and can level/do everything we need to in-game.

That is the beauty of the game, you can trade or buy things from other players without ever having to get anything out of the Boutique.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Charms are not really necessary...

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    10/Char
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it's impossible to do rebirth without hp charm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You are aware that 400K is like an two hours of mind numbing farming for a F2P Player? I know you don't care, but heck, that is the burden. So in other words to afford 1 Charm I would need 8 hours of farming. WOW! What a fantastic "game", every one have fun farming mines for free.

when i am farming i get 500k - 1 million in 1 hour. or run fbs to sell the molds/3 stars . made a lot of money that way too. there r different ways to make a lot of money
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Many of us that play don't spend money on the game at all (or not allowed to), and can level/do everything we need to in-game.

That is the beauty of the game, you can trade or buy things from other players without ever having to get anything out of the Boutique.

While that is *technically* correct, it is my opinion, and the majority of people who dislike this patch (and forgive me for speaking for them), that the game without these things is not fun. This is why we are dissatisfied.

I've read enough of this thread to know exactly where others have told me I can go if I don't like it, but since it is an opinion thread, I will happily give mine.

And one more time for clarity:

If trends continue, this game will become completely unplayable as F2P.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    it's impossible to do rebirth without hp charm.

yes it is b:victory
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    u can still get hp and mp with apoth skills buying pots. hi recovery equip

Ok. Let's kill some aoe TT-boss together. I will use pots. It will be fun.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok. Let's kill some aoe TT-boss together. I will use pots. It will be fun.

ive been zhenning without charms as dd just used apoth skills and pots.
    100 mp/s maybe lower in fights is still nice together with mp recovery +30 equip perfect, hardly using any pots
  • Xeian - Dreamweaver
    Xeian - Dreamweaver Posts: 720 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

on a completely unrealted note..
    you you GMs play the game? or is it just all work? (I'm talking about outside your GM account)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suffocate - Dreamweaver
    Suffocate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    OK PWI You have seen the mass exodus these packs have caused over the course of 1 day, and the plan is to keep this going for a month? You best be joking, cuz i cant handle it that long and im sure im not alone.

I am suggesting, with all humility, that PWI SHORTEN the sale to 1 WEEK. That is ample time for CS who.res to grab all their leet gear and casual spenders to check it out. If this goes on for a month, im afraid by the end your playerbase will consist of the 300 super rich that decided to spend 5k$ on rank 8 weapons.
  • Lord__Zoa - Harshlands
    Lord__Zoa - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

most of us are happy with the game the way it is YES. yet i do wana do everything in the game to enjoy it fully. so here is the thing: if i have been grinding for days and weeks for countless hours don't I deserve to win a duel against a player who is lower lvl than me?

I am so excited to get in high levels so i can join my friends in instances and bosses fights, but when i ask to join them what would their response be if i tell them that i have no charms and dolls?

and if i cant do those things then why the hell am i playing this game for? just to pass time by grinding for weeks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eviltwist - Lost City
    Eviltwist - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    on a completely unrealted note..
    you you GMs play the game? or is it just all work? (I'm talking about outside your GM account)

They don't at least Panda doesn't. I had some issue with cube before and they said i was wrong and never reimbursed me for my lost.

Nothing is going to be fixed, serious issues should be resolved quickly and it was whole day and all they are doing is asking us to post in this lame **** thread.....

On a side not what Panda said is pathetic. Yes you can get all that stuff not buying gold or stuff from boutique, but when gold is 500k each you have to grind few days for 2 gold...
  • PoleFlex - Lost City
    PoleFlex - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i have a feeling that now after people have posted almost 1,100 posts... people are just seeing how many posts they get fit onto one thread. seriously i dislike the gold prices, i dislike the economy, i dislike the anniversary packs, BUT, saying we dislike it 1,100 times is just stupid, especially since ur begining to run out of things to say thus repeating yourself
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ive been zhenning without charms as dd just used apoth skills and pots.
    100 mp/s maybe lower in fights is still nice together with mp recovery +30 equip perfect, hardly using any pots

???
    I have used +mp recovery gear with 100mp/sec apoth items, the result in Blue Bubble was still: tick - tick - tick. b:surrender
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    Zanixx - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gold prices are like the gas prices. changing everyday. but the thing is. people are still buying gold for 500k. thats why people still sell it for that.

can't wait for a few P2P games to come out.......... I won't spend so muchb:victoryb:laugh Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Zanixx - Unstable - Heavens Tear
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    question?
    This patch has also brought 2x exp on weekends. Eso scrolls do not stack with this as already mentioned in the patch review. So honestly how is the so-called greedy and money oriented pwe making any money with that. My guess would be that they arent. Another guess would assume that during the weekends everybody could thank pwe for the free eso scrolls that they arent buying due to the double exp event that helps people play and level without money.
  • Falls - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Options
    rsin wrote: »
    question?
    This patch has also brought 2x exp on weekends. Eso scrolls do not stack with this as already mentioned in the patch review. So honestly how is the so-called greedy and money oriented pwe making any money with that. My guess would be that they arent. Another guess would assume that during the weekends everybody could thank pwe for the free eso scrolls that they arent buying due to the double exp event that helps people play and level without money.

That is like a magic trick, drawing your attention away from the disappearing card.

Who really used Esoteric Scrolls anyways, when Rebirth and Bounty Hunter have pretty well obsoleted grinding? This is hardly generous, as I am certain that no company (EVER!) has given away something for free, its just not good business. (TINSTAFL)
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well... I'll sum up:

PW is giving away gold to some (yes, some) to help balancing the event among f2p and p2p players. No changes announced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    That is like a magic trick, drawing your attention away from the disappearing card.

Who really used Esoteric Scrolls anyways, when Rebirth and Bounty Hunter have pretty well obsoleted grinding? This is hardly generous, as I am certain that no company (EVER!) has given away something for free, its just not good business. (TINSTAFL)

Pretty much. Nobody uses Esos, and very few people ever grind.
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options

lol soo true. they've had bugs that people have been begging them to fix... and as soon as they come out with a SALE in boutique its like u hear nothing about the bug anymore.. we've all been dealing with this and i think this was just an over the top that pushed alot of loyal players over the edge.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The idea that people are being threadlocked and forced to post in this thread makes it obvious that our opinions mean little and they are just trying to minimize collateral damage.

Server needs a rollback and lose the constant need for the greedy PWi events.

WTF? End game weapons to the people willing to dump tons of real cash into this game?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Ok then no point playing my main if there was a good game out there trust me i would be gone till further notice but this game is too much fun so i will be in HL just to have some noobie fun but not a cent coming from me anymore for a bit PWI u can pull outta this though

yeah Sgt was hoping for a rollback but it aint happening i doubt anything will QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The idea that people are being threadlocked and forced to post in this thread makes it obvious that our opinions mean little and they are just trying to minimize collateral damage.

Server needs a rollback and lose the constant need for the greedy PWi events.

WTF? End game weapons to the people willing to dump tons of real cash into this game?

I've been trying to keep quiet but I have to say something. Consider that you have one main admin who is in charge of compiling all feedback, tallying concerns that are repeated, and putting together a report. Now would that admin(myself) have an easier time sorting through 5 or more pages of forums to find solid feedback? Or would it be easier for it all to be in one thread?
  • ShadedArrow - Dreamweaver
    ShadedArrow - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i see you NORINAb:pleased Hate the event, love the flamingb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ethereal_ - Lost City
    _Ethereal_ - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Pretty much. Nobody uses Esos, and very few people ever grind.

I use and do them both. I purely grinded from lvl 59-73 aside from dailies.

Edit: I get more per an hour with an esoterica than it takes for me to set up a party for a bh and do it.
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    makes most sense to put it all in one but i feel all depressed today now to the drug store i mean ....hi everyone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanixx - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Options
    a rollback and money returned would be nice (i didnt put any money on today and won't be in the future).... but as much as the duke has been shouting and as much money as they've made alone today. there will not be a rollback. trust me there.
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Its sad that i actually saw this coming yet still put faith in the game. Now that the self destruct timer has started a new age has set in. Hopefully the next set of player base will come to enjoy the game as much as i had over the past year. GG pwi
This discussion has been closed.