v182 Update discussion thread.

Options

Comments

• Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I WANT THE DUKE TO SHUT UP !!!!b:angry

And I don't think I'm the only one...so pls...even if you don't fix this damn event,that's making everybody hate the game, let us put off the system messages b:surrender

Italians say "Occhio non vede, cuore non duole"...maybe it wont hurt us so much if we don't have to see all the times people get stuff from the packsb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I WANT THE DUKE TO SHUT UP !!!!b:angry

And I don't think I'm the only one...so pls...even if you don't fix this damn event,that's making everybody hate the game, let us put off the system messages b:surrender

Italians say "Occhio non vede, cuore non duole"...maybe it wont hurt us so much if we don't have to see all the times people get stuff from the packsb:sad

Shhh i want to keep track of the number of lunar's etc. in the game so far.b:quiet
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Wolfgore - Heavens Tear
    Wolfgore - Heavens Tear Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol since my thread was closed, i'll post it again here...On a thread with 100000000 post so noone will read it. Lol again.

I have become so sick of all those threads since the update...

Things are VERY VERY simple, no need for over excitement and dooms day prophecies about ppl leaving pwi etc.

1st of all the same packs have been released in older versions of pw, thats how ppl where able to get their insane equipments. Have those servers closed due to over-cash shopping? NO.

There will always be ppl MORE than happy to spend their money on something that makes em happy. Thats so true in real life also.
    Is this fair? NO ITS NOT, but thats how life is damnit! Life isn't fair! Ppl with loads of money will always have better houses, better cars etc
    Same rule applies here, ppl with money get all the nice stuff without much effort!

Would you end your life because your neighbour got a Ferrari and you cant afford it? HELL NO! Why quit a game cause another player got a Lunar weapon and you didn't?

I heard ppl complain cause low lvls could get high end weapons with 1 gold.
    Well, YOU CAN TOO! You can't blame ppl for being lucky! And wth? They cant even use em!

Then we got the complains about the PvP...Damn, i've seen some lvl99+ players complain.
    How much stronger will i be with a damn lunar ring?
    WOW its 3% critical, 50% accuracy..WOW now i can PWN everyone!

Would i attack now a lvl100 HA Veno with 10k HP and a nix? Nuh...
    WHY the hell would i attack the same person now that has a Lunar weapon or 1k more HP?

Team PvP will NOT be affected by this. Not at all! lol unless they start making Cash Shopper squads

The only item i find OP are those tomes BUT have you seen the % of getting one of those? Pffff...once again you cant blame someone for being EXTREMELY lucky or spending A LOT from his hard earned rl money to get an in game item!

The real problem is charm prices, cause we have got so depending on them.
    Quess we'll just have to bare with it for a month or so, less RPKing, less aggression on TWs unless the guilds can afford to provide charms to their members.

One last thing. Cash Shopping is NOT essential. You can log in, have some fun, log out. If you are super competitive and want to pwn everyone, well...

Buh, i have so much more to say but i'll stop here. You get my point.
    Sorry for this wall of text, i just felt like speaking my mind openly

100000000 post thread FTW b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mala_Curica - Lost City
    Mala_Curica - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    err =_=
    the IDEA is that hercs/ nix's are hard to get. Veno is the easiest class there is, check the "hardest class" threads if you disagree. By making it easy to get a herc :P youre making the easiest class - even easier. Definitely not a good idea IMO.

Charms maybe, because I think charms are a big problem for people when gold prices fluctuate, i mean people are gunnu have to pay 1.5mil or so for a gold charm that will run out in no time. Having an npc selling them (PERMANENTLY) for about 500k or something, i think, would probably have stopped allot of the people who quit from leaving the game.

well i dont agree with u,if they put price of each battle pet pack like 100k ea,
    veno will still need to grind around 30mil or so,depening on luck,and still hard to get.
    making a sale of battle pet packs also wouldnt help us,cuz some of us dont use cash-shop and it would
    just make gold even more expensive.
    most of cs venos already got theirs nix/herc during all those sales.
    i dont know any veno who got nix/herc without cs with this price of gold.
    players considering venos without herc useless,not an issue right now,but just check wc looking for herc/veno for bh..if u dont have herc u wont get invite..and grinding 100mil seems impossible.
    only other solution would be wait for prices of gold to drop,which dont seems
    like good solution cuz they would just make new sale and make gold price rise again.
    veno is easiest class cuz we can farm hh and stuff,and only what u can farm without herc is solo mode,
    and u should check drop rates in solo mode.. u would make more money selling those subs u used for 1 run,then selling drops u get in it.
    + u can also farm solo mode on some specific lvl with charm b:victory
  • auronstrife
    auronstrife Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol nothing from the event really bothers me, I just want to see how much $ they made off us today b:chuckle
  • Olee - Dreamweaver
    Olee - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I usually stay away from this style of threads, but now its like impossible stay away of this, as it is real and is happening, we all seeing lvls 30 getting lvl 95 gear, or what is worse a lvl 95 lazy with credit card can get whatever he wants , I mean, this is not fake PWI where u can get everything u want, and as me, much ppl used their holidays for get an awesome gear, with a lot of work, hours and hours of farm TT, lot of money in buy mats, and now u only need a credit card, thats all, with 310 golds u get enough chips for get a full tt99 gold set, and probally while u open 310 packs , u will get some lunar glade stuff, or a super tome.

What I think than this event isnt what we all expected, it ruined months of work of a lot ppl, and the worse is than this is going to be like this for 1 MONTH!!! omg.... if it was only 1 day at least.... but what a non cash user can do in this month ? see how every1 gets good **** and he has to be happy with a NPC armor ? and ofc is impossible to buy charms for the ppl than is studying, or just dont have a work.

When I came to Dreamweaver, they made Jolly event, it really facked the server, a new server without a lot of ppl, and made gold go up to 150k, never went down, tho it went up allways, more events for cash user = higher gold prices, thats not cool, I renember ONCE GMs said than they were thinking about make a non cash user event, Im still waiting, all PWI have been doing last months is add things at Cash shops, stupid mounts, stupid wings, and other ****, PWI doesnt have even events , they usually were lag fest but was cool to see all server doing something, or a GM, do something different in general and try to laught and enjoy the game a little.

What I mean with this, PWI has win a lot money yesterday and they will win a lot in a full month, cash users will have all awesome stuff and will keep buying gold, and the non cash users will have to quit or stay away from things like TW or PK.

Cu Olee
  • LILnasttiie - Heavens Tear
    LILnasttiie - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    haha quited this game long time ago. imma give u guys an advice to get through this economic thing ur having i suppose. if u guys are not rich in rl and cant buy those cash shop thing. just google around and find some good hacks and bot. bot on 3 toons at the same time. and money will roll in like water.
    Avengers!
  • reallydisappointed
    reallydisappointed Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Why is it that when we had the Duke Rose scandal a few months back GM's were able to shut down the servers, remove millions of ingame coin, hand out ingame bans to those who exploited this glitch, and all of this happened before 50% of the player base even had a clue wat was happening. Now 95% of the player base has legitimate complaints about the current event where lvl95+ gear is being handed out like cake at a birthday party and yet nothing is being done to stop it. The constant influx of coin into the game thru the best of luck tokens is no different than being able to buy a skirt for 2 gold=300k and sell it for a few million at an NPC which happened in February with the Duke Rose set.People on the forums have offered real solutions to the current problem with the anniversary packs, it seems thru the lack of response from GM's and the lack of anything being done that you either dont care that 95% of the people are unhappy or are presently making to much money an will be delaying any actions till u have made your fortune before stopping this event. Mods can come in and close threads that have intelligent suggestions on ways to fix the problems but they cant delete nonsense posts that have nothing relevant to say about the subject matter of this thread? They themselves contribute to the problem with nonsense posts..Whats with that? It seems that both Mods and GM's alike are failing the people they are supposed to be serving with their lack of response and lack of action. This is a serious matter and deserves some serious attention.

Thousands of people have left the game an the update has only been out 24 hours if this rate of people leaving continues I have to wonder after 72 hours how many will be left? And the ones that are left will they alone be able to sustain the gameplay and the amt of income that u at PWI have come accustom to over the last months
    Step one close the servers, step two roll the servers back to just before the update, step three remove the anniversary pack from the cash shop and update, step four..the hardest for you..refund the money, step five restart the servers without the anniversary packs present in the game.
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well i dont agree with u,if they put price of each battle pet pack like 100k ea,
    veno will still need to grind around 30mil or so,depening on luck,and still hard to get.
    making a sale of battle pet packs also wouldnt help us,cuz some of us dont use cash-shop and it would
    just make gold even more expensive.
    most of cs venos already got theirs nix/herc during all those sales.
    i dont know any veno who got nix/herc without cs with this price of gold.
    players considering venos without herc useless,not an issue right now,but just check wc looking for herc/veno for bh..if u dont have herc u wont get invite..and grinding 100mil seems impossible.
    only other solution would be wait for prices of gold to drop,which dont seems
    like good solution cuz they would just make new sale and make gold price rise again.
    veno is easiest class cuz we can farm hh and stuff,and only what u can farm without herc is solo mode,
    and u should check drop rates in solo mode.. u would make more money selling those subs u used for 1 run,then selling drops u get in it.
    + u can also farm solo mode on some specific lvl with charm b:victory

The mentality of venos needing legendary pets to be useful is precisely why I never tell people what pets I have. Anyways, the number of times I've seen people ask for a veno with a herc when they have a barb to tank has been jaw dropping, hercs aren't the best choice of pet to use in any situation if they're not tanking.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    haha quited this game long time ago. imma give u guys an advice to get through this economic thing ur having i suppose. if u guys are not rich in rl and cant buy those cash shop thing. just google around and find some good hacks and bot. bot on 3 toons at the same time. and money will roll in like water.

Revenge on the Devs......b:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
    edited September 2009
    Options
    The mentality of venos needing legendary pets to be useful is precisely why I never tell people what pets I have. Anyways, the number of times I've seen people ask for a veno with a herc when they have a barb to tank has been jaw dropping, hercs aren't the best choice of pet to use in any situation if they're not tanking.

like i said,thats not an issue right now and i also didnt say in ''any situation''
    but when herc can tank it,it would save barb from huge repair bill,and cleric from wasting mana charm/pots.
    i dont think venos without herc are useless,but thats how most of players thinks,so back to the topic..
    most of venos still want possibility to get herc/nix which is impossible with this price of gold and without cs,so please solve that b:surrender
  • Creeep - Harshlands
    Creeep - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hhhhhhm mmmm

to balance things out, Devs need to add valuable items with only can b bough by ingame coins.
    Then remove ability to make in game coins with cs items (cube boxes, these gold boxe with can be trade for 10kk from aniversary and like that...)
    Also chnge TW rerward system by givnig some CS items oter than in game coins.
    All in all need to increese coins value.

ohhh and they could just slighly nerf those super items gived out by aniversary pacs. In this case normal farmed weaps, rings, would be better.
    (maby nerf attack on weaps ring etic and like that...)
  • dag691
    dag691 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    just fix things please, and take off the duke remove him from pwi for good, i have screen shots of people wanting to warp the market more. it is ridiculious. rethink things a lot more, and spoons i admire your work for reading all these posts
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    like i said,thats not an issue right now and i also didnt say in ''any situation''
    but when herc can tank it,it would save barb from huge repair bill,and cleric from wasting mana charm/pots.
    i dont think venos without herc are useless,but thats how most of players thinks,so back to the topic..
    most of venos still want possibility to get herc/nix which is impossible with this price of gold and without cs,so please solve that b:surrender

I think it's because barbs like showing they're better than hercs, so don't think about the benefit to using them at times. Since you know, if a herc can tank it why is a barb needed... or something. There's benefits to them tanking at times, but by the same token the standard loot systems of giving barbs/clerics the most gear to cover charm/repair costs also encourages them to not play more efficiently.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    well some things herc cant tank,so barb is still needed + i love barb buff so ill always want barb in my party b:victoryb:chuckle
  • Klaxon - Dreamweaver
    Klaxon - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think it's because barbs like showing they're better than hercs, so don't think about the benefit to using them at times. Since you know, if a herc can tank it why is a barb needed... or something. There's benefits to them tanking at times, but by the same token the standard loot systems of giving barbs/clerics the most gear to cover charm/repair costs also encourages them to not play more efficiently.

1. We are better than hercs.
    2. Stay on topic.
    3. MOAR FLAMES. b:angry
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    at least packs couldve come out like jolly packs came, with an alternative to buy them for coins... that wouldve kept gold price at a limit... like buying some special stones in cash shop that worth 1 gold and trade those at the npc or trade lets say 200k or 150k or whatever the admins would consider a reasonable price for gold... that way there was a limit set for gold cause no1 could sell gold for more then that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    Myriad_ - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Biggest issue is : pvp will be screwed.
    Not only because of the gold price : ===> ie buying charms and GAs, but now, there will be an extremely deep gap between people who have high refined (the diamond thing) warsoul, LG stuff, super imba tomes +45, super imba easy G12 sharding etc... and the others...
    Even before that, pvp was very imbalanced, cause of nix bug and imbalances between classes (who said imba untamed? ^^) but now the endgame pvp who was horribly absurd ( ie only only one shots by +8 or higher archer's or mage's weapons) will be screwed more forever T_T.
  • Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Was the "Earn Zen" thing like their way to try to fix this? Just curious... cause if it was they FAILED..... just my opinion...
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2009
    Options
    1. We are better than hercs.
    2. Stay on topic.
    3. MOAR FLAMES. b:angry

1. You completely missed the point. For example, the only reason for a barb to run around tanking all the trash mobs that are being cleared in an instance is because they want to run up a huge repair bill. It doesn't even require a herc for that. That's just inefficient play.
    2. There's over 1200 posts in this thread, have you read every page? I have. Did you know the topic has changed about 40 times in it? Besides, with the price of gold, the effect it has on venos and our legendary pets is just as relevant as the effect it has on barbs and hp charms or people that PvP and GA's, although there's no effect on clerics, they've had better in game options than charms since 180k gold.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    at least packs couldve come out like jolly packs came, with an alternative to buy them for coins... that wouldve kept gold price at a limit... like buying some special stones in cash shop that worth 1 gold and trade those at the npc or trade lets say 200k or 150k or whatever the admins would consider a reasonable price for gold... that way there was a limit set for gold cause no1 could sell gold for more then that
    Sounds reasonable to meb:victory
  • unkn0wnn00b
    unkn0wnn00b Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dude that **** the hell out of this game tbh i been playing for a while now and this UPDATE BLOWS i mean HOW the hell are u going to kill a lvl 80 with warsoul cus they are damn rich in IRL while people like us who burn there **** off trying to play and w8st hours and hours every day get blown in the face by some 1 who dont even know wat the hell he is doing >.> GG PW all i can say is that the DEVS fail bigtime b:surrender

NICE WAY OF GETTING POCKET MONEY AND RUINING THE BESt F2P GAME b:angryb:cry
    edited September 2009
    Options
    >.> GG PW all i can say is that the DEVS fail bigtime b:surrender

To true to true and its amazing how many pages has racked up on this since this morning. I enjoy seeing all the peoples opinions, though, one thing you notice most people who try to defend this patch are lower lvls-ish... The patch **** the game and they seriously need to fix it... and needs to be done this week or less or so I thinkb:chuckle

but to even add to the fail they then bring out "Earn Zen" thing... v.v;; if they think that is going to fix it I think someone needs to smack the devs or whoever over the back of the head...
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    dude that **** the hell out of this game tbh i been playing for a while now and this UPDATE BLOWS i mean HOW the hell are u going to kill a lvl 80 with warsoul cus they are damn rich in IRL while people like us who burn there **** off trying to play and w8st hours and hours every day get blown in the face by some 1 who dont even know wat the hell he is doing >.> GG PW all i can say is that the DEVS fail bigtime b:surrender

This ^ (what he said)
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    HOW the hell are u going to kill a lvl 80 with warsoul cus they are damn rich in IRL while people like us who burn there **** off trying to play and w8st hours and hours every day get blown in the face by some 1 who dont even know wat the hell he is doing

Answer : be mage or archer, get 99+ , get TT99 +8 and one shot him with a nice crit. It's better being 3vs1 b:victory
  • Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ... i can't even TT or go to RB cause i got no damn charms and no gold left cause i spend all on my armour to reff it last week... normally that woldn't be a problem... except that a friggin charm is going over 2 mil in price...
    ...The real problem is charm prices, cause we have got so depending on them.
    Quess we'll just have to bare with it for a month or so, less RPKing, less aggression on TWs unless the guilds can afford to provide charms to their members....

You might have missed eatswithspoowns sticky because its in the cash shop huddle forum. But you can get free charms, if you want them.
  • lhmule
    lhmule Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Brael no matter how good you think you are, your not that good at letting your herc keep aggro. Its moot point a good wizard or archer will always pull aggro from that stinking pet.
    Back on topic.
    Simple solution for the devs an GM's
    TAKE THE PACK OUT THE GAME
    Not sure if you guys already noticed but people are leaving because of unblanced, biased way things have been going of late.
    This damn pack is the final straw for many. Including me.

Off too learn too fly Spitfires an Hurricanes again....
    edited September 2009
    Options
    You might have missed eatswithspoowns sticky because its in the cash shop huddle forum. But you can get free charms, if you want them.

And I honestly say FAIL at fixing this with that it is yes a nice idea but doesn't fix this...b:surrenderb:shutup
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This ^ (what he said)

Hi Parody I hope your days been well.b:byehehe Hi again think they made any real progress yet? Spoons is trying from what I see at least^.^
  • Myriad_ - Lost City
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lhmule wrote: »
    Simple solution for the devs an GM's
    TAKE THE PACK OUT THE GAME
    Not sure if you guys already noticed but people are leaving because of unblanced, biased way things have been going of late.
    This damn pack is the final straw for many. Including me.

They won't because this event represents too much money we even can't imagine (maybe several millions $??) b:surrender

So best thing to fix it is... hm i don't know b:surrender

Aah I got an idea, here is my guide :
    First, raising cap level, then inplement more stuff, more instances to farm, etc...
    Objective : outlevel warsoul stuff ROFL and that way, people will have motivations to reach endgame.

This is the best fix ever ^^
This discussion has been closed.