Options

Comments

• Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver
    Sinfuldelite - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    To those asking me:
    No, I'm not closing leaving threads. If I do, it broke forum rules, or was more about the update than about leaving.

Thank you again andracilb:victory
  • Bittersweet - Harshlands
    Bittersweet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    KA-BOOOOOOM o.o

ಢಂಢೀ
    Ohmaiigawd.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm not belittling I'm just stating fact. If the economy of the game stays bad they are screwed. You should understand this. 'T's sad you do not

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the Devs. Not that they read this.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sigh.. why don't they just launch an event in-game that has nothing to do with CS.

yah why didn't they make a event for the boxes instead of gold b:surrender so the JJ "exucuse" was some bs
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the Devs. Not that they read this.

Oh okay. Hehe sorry =3 waking up again =3 and yeah they should read things like this before they just ubber failb:laugh
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ಢಂಢೀ
    Ohmaiigawd.

rofl b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    some people are dumb... players don't control the gold price... gm do. if you put some uber item on cs OF COURSE EVERYBODY WILL WANT IT.

only an idiot would say, no, i don't want it. honestly how many morons out there believe that gold prices are control by players? that is like saying gasolin prices are control by consumer and not rich oil barons who just so to increase the price, quoting "increase expenditure"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    And another thing : Rest assured that when the GM's log on today, I'll refer them to this thread. Knowing them, they WILL read it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    some people are dumb... players don't control the gold price... gm do. if you put some uber item on cs OF COURSE EVERYBODY WILL WANT IT.

only an idiot would say, no, i don't want it. honestly how many morons out there believe that gold prices are control by players? that is like saying gasolin prices are control by consumer and not rich oil barons who just so to increase the price, quoting "increase expenditure"

lmao b:laugh Oh I like that well said well saidb:victory*applauds*
  • oversix
    oversix Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    QQ i wana do my crazy stones, but dont have the new patch.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    And another thing : Rest assured that when the GM's log on today, I'll refer them to this thread. Knowing them, they WILL read it.

Thank You andracil it would be wonderful if they read itb:victoryb:kissb:cute
    edited September 2009
    Options
    oversix wrote: »
    QQ i wana do my crazy stones, but dont have the new patch.

you don't want it the patch is scaryb:chuckle
  • Brael - Dreamweaver
    Brael - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,430 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Evga, the company (I strongly doubt it's the customer service department... which gm's are, that adds items to the cash shop) adds the items to the shop. Players end up wanting or not wanting those items which influences demand. PWE basically supplies the players with the tools to determine gold demand. Players are entirely responsible for the supply.
  • TheGoliath - Heavens Tear
    TheGoliath - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure GMs will read but It's kinda late to save the game unless they rollback

but if they rollback they would lose cash and also lose the big cash shop users

the max they can do now is apologize
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

are u going to refer them to the other threads that have been closed as well or just this one ? I would like to know this... if this is the only thread they will be referred to then it seems that any and all decisions will be hugely biased an they wont get to see the BIG picture only a small glimpse of the REAL problem at hand
  • andracil
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think it's fairly hard to miss the other threads, don't you agree?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazydan - Heavens Tear
    Crazydan - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,178 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    are u going to refer them to the other threads that have been closed as well or just this one ? I would like to know this... if this is the only thread they will be referred to then it seems that any and all decisions will be hugely biased an they wont get to see the BIG picture only a small glimpse of the REAL problem at hand

yeah like they have time to go through al the spam why dont u stop complaining and make a real post. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Parody - Harshlands
    Parody - Harshlands Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like others, i wanna gratz andra on having so much patience.

From what I've seen, I can sort of see where the gm's/devs are coming from.
    That is, if a certain body of players are moving to another game(s), they need to make maximum money before that group leaves.

BUT

By trying to gain as much money as possible before the 'big leave' they have CREATED the big leave, or even increasing the number of leavers, with many people angry about gold prices and unfullfilled promises.

just my 2cents...b:surrender
    There are three types of people in the world,
    Those that can count, and those that can't count.

パロディー b:mischievous
  • Nexdonum - Lost City
    Nexdonum - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    See, it's just that there is so much in game currency out there, that the supply and demand is just getting killed. Okay, for example, let's say 1 watermelon costs 5 dollars. Great if you have 5 dollars that is worth 5 dollars. Well then, now let's say that there was a sudden (over a period of course) increase in the amount of coins/gold/currency in the market place, and suddenly, items are going to cost 2, 5, 10x as much as it was before that additional amount of currency was put into the economy. For the more quantity there is of something, the less value it holds.

My suggestion would be to lower the amount of money circulating through in game. That way people will hold each individual coin in higher esteem. Less money to throw at people, the less an object's value is.

Hmmm. Okay here's one I think is better yet. Okay that same watermelon is worth 5% of your paycheck. So, if you are getting paid 100 dollars per week, the watermelon is worth 5 dollars. Well, when you add more money into circulation, the less value (more common) your dollar gets. So, let's say that this increase brings your paycheck up to 1000 dollars (yes a bit steep but go with me here). Well, that watermelon is still the same value of 5% of your check (as the supply has stayed the same) which effectively brings that same watermelon up to a cost of 50 dollars. Now, that's a very basic idea of the economic situation right now. Basically your 'paycheck' is the accumilation of all player's money on each server. Some will have a bigger slice, and vice versa. The idea is that if you give out the same number of watermelon (no variable changes) but have more money to pay for it with, the more money it will cost. Now, keep in mind that this example(s) don't take into consideration for the demand aspect of the watermelon. There are many different factors that help shape the economy, so one simple thing won't work to alleviate this problem. BUT, I strongly believe that if the cost of the CS items went down, and the amount of in game coins went down, that most items will straighten out and pan out nicely.

So, to end this probably confusing, and most definitely boring post, circulate in game currency out (think opening up a bigger drain), decrease the amount coming in (think turning off the water faucet), and MOST IMPORTANT, lower the average prices of the CS items.

Just my $0.02
    We have two ears and one tongue so that we would listen more and talk less. - Diogenes

It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them. - Pierre Beaumarchais

You cannot reason someone out of a position they did not reason themselves into. - Unknown
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I think it's fairly hard to miss the other threads, don't you agree?

NO i totally disagree hard to see a thread when its been closed an buried on page 5 cause no one is allowed to post new thoughts on it
  • andracil
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the support, nice to have at least some people behind me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Well lets see say what u want here what difference does it freaking make

Andracil i love u for making this thread b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Like others, i wanna gratz andra on having so much patience.

From what I've seen, I can sort of see where the gm's/devs are coming from.
    That is, if a certain body of players are moving to another game(s), they need to make maximum money before that group leaves.

BUT

By trying to gain as much money as possible before the 'big leave' they have CREATED the big leave, or even increasing the number of leavers, with many people angry about gold prices and unfullfilled promises.

just my 2cents...b:surrender
    and I think it is wonderfully said Parody.
    They really need to find the happy medium before they truly create the "big leave"
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I want to apologize.

At first I just didn't understand the problem here, I was only on the forums and my patch was still downloading so I couldn't see just what was going on, I just knew that there was a massive ****storm.

I've been logged in for a few hours now, and I can safely say that I'm utterly sickened by this patch. This is a huge '**** you! <3' to all the players who have tried their best to keep up with the gold prices, and farmed for their gears. Now all you have to do is pay a bit of irl cash and you could be walking around in full Lunar Glade gear.

What a lovely thing to come back to after a break from the game. Glad I didn't get back into this game too much, because now I have never wanted to quit so much.

Absolutely pathetic, PWI. Can't wait until the GMs get on.

As for andracil, sorry, but as you've probably guessed, not a lot of us are pleased at all with this patch. We needed somewhere to vent. :/ I understand that you don't have any power ingame, the forums are your domain, so I won't yell at you or something. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Sengashi - Harshlands
    Sengashi - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    and I think it is wonderfully said Parody.
    They really need to find the happy medium before they truly create the "big leave"
    They may not be able to get that happy medium though now.
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the support, nice to have at least some people behind me.

i have the utmost respect for the efforts u are putting forth to control this situation please dont take anything said by me or others personally...it takes a special kind of person to deal with so many angry people. I would just like some answers an solutions to the problems an see some fairness for everyone in the game not just those who have fat real life wallets
  • FoG - Dreamweaver
    FoG - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

That is the point here. This forum is so we as PAYING and even not so "paying" players can voice our opinions as much as so. You raised the gold prices on us for your benefit, what, now you are going to continue to silence our opinion by locking threads and trying to stop us all from voicing our opinions about the greediness of the GMs/Makers of this game? Go ahead but I suggest you call it "career suicide" as some celebrities have said in the past. What an insult it is to have you **** us players at first then attempt to banish us after we voice our opinions about it after. Talk about adding insult to injury.

The point of these threads and forums made (after greediness set in) IS to have the GMs read this and know how bad they are disturbing PWIs community and how much of a slap in the face it is for them to do this to us. Yes I hope they read this and know how much business they are losing and how greedy they have become, especially with all the new games coming out in the near future. I sincerely hope something is done soon.
  • Lilywind - Sanctuary
    Lilywind - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Here's a theory I'm curious about. How many people are starting to think the game developers actually live and work in The White House now? b:bye

Now all we need is a few gas stations in between cities and...
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Iv spent almost 1.5month inside lunar glade w/ my friends to get my lunar glade gold weapon.
    And now WTF. ITS IN CASH SHOP!b:shocked
    I got realy screwed by this ****. u GMs r adding end-game gears into CS..
    u guys ruined all the efforts that high lvl players have paid in the past one year.
    Is this the so-called anniversary?
    what i wanna say is :-edited-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Omg Ppl U R Posting In A Thread Tell Ur Opinions Here For Christ Sake!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.