Options

Comments

• mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    taz860 wrote: »
    where u see mee QQ, idk.
    must player say at lvl 90+ nix dont hurt much anymore if u have decent gear idk if its true.
    and i still think if u spend 200$ on ur armos u doing fine and can win against nix

lol no they dont...maybe if they're heavy armor users

and how much do you really know about armor costs past lvl 90?
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    $200 in gears is not equal to a phoenix. the $200 phoenix is equilivant to well over $1000 usd on a normal character, level 90+.

friend has light hh90 +11 top and bottom, +9 hat, boots, sleeves. +5 patk rings, +10 pdef accessories, +11 hh90 xbow.

he does less dps than a level 94 phoenix and still dies in seconds to 1.

I call BS. Less dps than a phoenix with +11 xbow? I remember back during the oracle events where I try to compete with a faction mate with +10 tt80 bow for kills and he out damage me + my phoenix every time and I'm a pure mage veno. We were about 83 at the time maybe?

Phoenix doesn't hurt heavy armor users when they reach high level but pretty much all one or two shot robe users.
  • Sakurajd - Sanctuary
    Sakurajd - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I left FlyFF because of Nerfs. i cant stand little crybabys that complain about the overpower of a Nix. yes, I have one, so what? I dont PvP. but if they nerf the Nix, i still feel the burn, because I use one. just think about what you;re doing. Nix isnt the best defender, you can kill it before it kills you if you're smart. i mean hell, i could complain about the fact a BM has a 100% accuracy stun that lasts for something near 5 seconds, and say how the Veno having one that isnt 100%, or even lasts for 2 seconds unless its maxed(or Sage, which is 3, but still not 100%) or the fact a Barb gets so much HP per point of Vit, or the fact an Archer has such an enormous range, or the fact Wizzes and Clerics have double the spell power Venos do... no, i dont complain, I deal with it. I work around it. Phoenix doesnt need fixed, you need to think more.
    my name is SakuraJD
    do not be fooled by the name above...
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I call BS. Less dps than a phoenix with +11 xbow? I remember back during the oracle events where I try to compete with a faction mate with +10 tt80 bow for kills and he out damage me + my phoenix every time and I'm a pure mage veno. We were about 83 at the time maybe?

Phoenix doesn't hurt heavy armor users when they reach high level but pretty much all one or two shot robe users.

Why do people keep confusing PVE with PVP? The +11 xbow with a 75% pvp damage reduction will do less damage than a pheonix with a glitched bleed skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Lakai - Harshlands
    Lakai - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

debuff + hell ironwood is more than enough to take down any class
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    The point is only ONE CLASS here can get an endgame item at lvl 1 for the cheap price 25-35 mil. No other class can, thats why its so extremely inbalanced at low lvls. Its like if archers or wiz would get grade 12 weapon +10 at lvl 1 for 35 mil. Or a blessing with +30 attack lvl from cs. They would be insanely OP to and everyone would complain.
    this argument is flawed in general. how often do you even see a noob under level 20 with a phoenix? even then its not that strong of a pet. fast forward to 89+, even with phoenix every class still out damages us, except maybe on world bosses and TT bosses (herc lol.) in the PVE spectrum. even in PVP, phoenix is no god, even with one i am still killed by skilled players unlike the whiners here. it is not some end game godly weapon avaliable to us, as it doesnt really give us any benefits except an even playing field in our 90s.
    Why do people keep confusing PVE with PVP? The +11 xbow with a 75% pvp damage reduction will do less damage than a pheonix with a glitched bleed skill.
    this is wrong too. in a duel with tommygame in your own faction, his +8 blinding raidiance did 1800~ a hit, dont give me that bull ****. i still managed to win, but xbows do hurt, and you should know damn well they do. just imagine if that same bow was +11 >.>
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    forp, who is this friend of yours? no one in HT atm has that kinda of gear, id like to know who your talking about.

and bleed recieves NO PVP DAMAGE REDUCTION , what else is their to say?
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eunuch - Dreamweaver
    Eunuch - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Other classes can oneshot too. Nerf them now.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    forp, who is this friend of yours? no one in HT atm has that kinda of gear, id like to know who your talking about.

and bleed recieves NO PVP DAMAGE REDUCTION , what else is their to say?

really? i've seen some +11 magic weapons floating around for some time. well he's not on ht anyways. his name is ranqe on delphi.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Fact remains on the development side PWI are at the mercy of the devs in China,so aye qq'ers shaddafugup

Ok maybe you missed that there are devs in California, Not China. If there were our devs in China then one of the prereqs for any of the testers and programmers jobs here would be to speak Mandarin. It's not and oh look they are hiring more devs for their CA office. Like I said check your facts before you go spewing the falsified info to everyone.
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Ok maybe you missed that there are devs in California, Not China. If there were our devs in China then one of the prereqs for any of the testers and programmers jobs here would be to speak Mandarin. It's not and oh look they are hiring more devs for their CA office. Like I said check your facts before you go spewing the falsified info to everyone.

You mean the official website that talks about their subsidiary PWE and how they distribute the games developed by the Chinese main company in the North American market?

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/cus_subsidiary.html

If you notice they distribute 2 games deveped in China, Ethersaga and PWI, and they also have a couple of other games already available or in the works.

If you look at their careers link

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/job

You will notice that they are hiring people to manage stuff, with the exception of the graphic designer, which would be needed to create the fashion and other re-skinning things as well as webpages etc.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Fact: The devs work for PW-Bejing.

Fact: GMs work for PWE, they do not run PWE.

Fact: GMs are paid by PWE, and do not make anything off of Zen sales.

Fact: You fail at reading comprehension.

Well since you are a dev and GM in disguise and not just another forum troller I must consent to your all knowing abilities. Sure lets say the devs work for PW-Bejing and not PWE and sure lets say that PWE doesn't make money off zen sales which they pay their employees with. Also, while we are at it lets say I said anywhere that GM's do run PWE and lets also go with the fact that I can't comprehend your **** thinking pattern.

If we throw out all of this then yes you are correct. Since you are so aware of how everything works can you tell me then are you just another product of the No Child Left Behind Act?
  • Eunuch - Dreamweaver
    Eunuch - Dreamweaver Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You really do fail at reading comprehension.
  • Piliener - Lost City
    edited June 2009
    Options
    You mean the official website that talks about their subsidiary PWE and how they distribute the games developed by the Chinese main company in the North American market?

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/cus_subsidiary.html

If you notice they distribute 2 games deveped in China, Ethersaga and PWI, and they also have a couple of other games already available or in the works.

If you look at their careers link

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/job

You will notice that they are hiring people to manage stuff, with the exception of the graphic designer, which would be needed to create the fashion and other re-skinning things as well as webpages etc.

No, actually I was referring to the time before they went public vs now. You know that magical time...oh wait the way your talking you probably don't. Nevermind then keep spewing random info and learn the history and why our dev is different from their dev.

Also just to save space +1 to post count for Eunuch.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my-en doesnt count, get someone like the LC players who splurge CS with their +12 ****, forp.
    No, actually I was referring to the time before they went public vs now. You know that magical time...oh wait the way your talking you probably don't. Nevermind then keep spewing random info and learn the history and why our dev is different from their dev.
    this is wrong, PWI is a subsidiary of PWE in china, the 'dev team' here is for working out bugs and glitches in our version, the 'dev team' in china designs the gameplay and everything else. we are at the mercy of china :P.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    my en is an official server. it counts as far as i'm concerned. besides, it's just a comparison between a 92 archer and a 94 phoenix, don't need to be in a specific server to do that.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    not here it doesnt, theyre two seperate entities, ones a licensed franchise at that :P
    edited June 2009
    Options

And

Can you make up your mind?
    You said on the first post "look they are hiring devs", now you are saying "long ago they were hiring devs".

Pick one.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Options
    yes, even here, it counts. it's still pw, no matter where it is. arguing it is bringing you down to zoes level.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well since you are a dev and GM in disguise and not just another forum troller I must consent to your all knowing abilities. Sure lets say the devs work for PW-Bejing and not PWE and sure lets say that PWE doesn't make money off zen sales which they pay their employees with. Also, while we are at it lets say I said anywhere that GM's do run PWE and lets also go with the fact that I can't comprehend your **** thinking pattern.

If we throw out all of this then yes you are correct. Since you are so aware of how everything works can you tell me then are you just another product of the No Child Left Behind Act?

you seriously do fail to comprehend anything dont you? your whole statement is full of mistakes in logic.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

I'm not a dev or a GM. I just post my opinion on the forums. While I see and hear a lot, my abilites are far from all seeing and all knowing. I'll leave that for the flying spaghetti monster. Ok. How about we not suspend reality that much, ok? As already stated, GMs do not directly profit from the cash shop, and I never said that Zen sales are the only revenue generating avenue PWE had. Doesn't matter if you said anything about who runs PWE since you responded to me initially, and not the other way around. That's because you fail at reading comprehension.

You also fail at making a sentence that isn't complete gibberish.

I like colorful posts! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Actually OMG, the majority of your posts do tend to be you chipping away at grammer mistakes, a poor choice of wording and basically anything that lets you post without adding anything to the topic at hand. Also your sig is without a doubt the most annoying sight on the forums.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    This thread is turning into a flamefest, please contribute to the conversation or I'll be forced to move this to.........*scary music* The Lower Depthsssssssss!
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Well you'd be a good person to help this thread like maybe answer the question,

Do you ever intend to bug the dev's to fix this or are you just gonna let EndGame PvPers quit as they find out their class is nothing when they get hit by Phoenix bleed(ie. Pandora-Lost City)?

The GM's announced that they are trying to use genies to fix them but that doesn't exactly work against a class which has an entire skill tree revolving around debuffs.

Seriously, fix this. Bug the Dev's, high level players have quit over this and will continue to unless the skill gets fixed.

edited June 2009
    Options

Do you ever intend to bug the dev's to fix this or are you just gonna let EndGame PvPers quit as they find out their class is nothing when they get hit by Phoenix bleed(ie. Pandora-Lost City)?

The GM's announced that they are trying to use genies to fix them but that doesn't exactly work against a class which has an entire skill tree revolving around debuffs.

Seriously, fix this. Bug the Dev's, high level players have quit over this and will continue to unless the skill gets fixed.

Pretty sure you will get the following answer:

The concerns from our player base have already been conveyed to the developers and we are waiting on an asnwer from them. Please be patient.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Why? I see no forum rules violated in my post. Lower Depth'sing this is akin to censorship.

edited June 2009
    Options
    Why? I see no forum rules violated in my post. Lower Depth'sing this is akin to censorship.

Sorry Witch, I changed my post. Let me clarify anyone that might read your post and go ??????

I had typed that "I have a feeling this post will take a nose dive into the lower depths". And Witch was replying to that.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options

We all have to be patient and wait for the next patch, I do not develop or code the game in any capacity. Our developers are aware of many player concerns however please keep in mind that no aspect of a computer game is simple enough to be fixed quickly. Even when the changes can be made, lots and lots of testing must be done to ensure that the modification of one thing does not break something else.
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Those robotic responses are what annoy me most, like they are just dismissing your complaint as spam.
    EDIT:Sorry if that sounded like it was aimed at you spoons, this was written before your reply.

What's the point of picking a DD class if all it takes is a bug thats 'Justified' by some to outdamage me?

• Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Hey Spoon where is Adriana??? I was gone for two months. I havn't seen her since I got back.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
This discussion has been closed.